Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate123 Houndstich

Tell us how Pall Mall Barbers Limited made you happy

Eamonn
"PallMall Barbers - Bishopsgate Barber - Martin £70 for two sessions to leave with a terrible haircut! The sides are horribly uneven (even with product), the back looked like it’s been cut with hedge shears, and nowhere close to the pictures I showed on both occasions (an excuse given was that they were all different hairstyles, yet they were under the same hairdresser calling it a two block haircut (korean undercut) and after studying the pictures for much longer than I would have wanted, they are exactly the same hairstyle!) I’ve had better haircuts and less rushed service from a Mr Toppers, and have had it recut by my local barber (£11) the day after."
Peter Sweeney
"Simply a wonderful experience Thanks Jay !!!"
"Brilliant I looped off a lot of my moustache and Elias went to great pains to make it perfect with a haircut that matches my face.i wouldn't trust Anyone else."
"Westminster shop is excellent. Attentive and knowledgeable staff. Great atmosphere always a joy. Ryan always delivers a great cut."
Are you Pall Mall Barbers Limited? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Pall Mall Barbers Limited receives. Reply Free
"Great service at the Westminster Branch."
"5* service as always, Appointment confusion - combination of staff sickness and times, but more than helpful in sorting, amazing customer service and walked away with another awesome hair cut"
"I've been coming to Pall Mall Barbers for 8 years now and couldn't recommend it enough. I had a brief period where I went elsewhere, as I moved out of London but couldn't find anywhere that could match the professionalism, friendliness, charm or quality of Pall Mall Barbers. There is an old school feel to the place, yet you know your haircut will be anything but dated. Traditional cuts and modern fades are done to the highest standard and the quality of beard trimming or shaving is unreal. In the 8 years I've been a client I've had shoulder length hair, fades, classic cuts, long beards and all of them have been brilliantly maintained here. Personally, I recommend Jack. He's been cutting my hair and trimming my beard for a good while now and I always leave my appointment delighted with the work he has done. If you want a brilliant hair cut, in my opinion you have to come here."
"The Westminster branch is great. Brilliant service. Top hair cut from Jack."
"The Westminster branch is great. Always a brilliant service and great haircuts."
"Great customer service and of course hair cut!"
"After a years hair and beard growth it was time for a pretty heavy trim, went in with the intention of a number one on top and loping half the beard off, Grant put the brakes on the beard am im glad i listened. still went one on top but Grant cut and shaped my beard, lost what need to come of and shortened it appropriately, really pleased i listen, really pleased with the out outcome. Grants a top barber go see him, i will be going again (Kings Cross Branch)"
"Great skinfade with Trevor in Fitzrovia branch"
"Carla or maybe it is Cara is amazing! Simply the best hairdresser I have ever had. The whole team made me welcome and I left very very happy! I live in Spain but will fly in especially for my hair at this place! Amazing! Congratulations everyone Steven x www.thelittlegeranium.com"
"Proper barbers! Top top quality."
"Masculine and clean environment. The employees seem very knowledgeable and one can tell that they care. Top-notch service for reasonable prices. Perfect for every man."
"Only place in London that I trust to cut my beard. If your looking for a old style barbers with great service and top notch staff go to Trafalgar Square and ask for a cut with Michael"
"Always a great haircut by Romeo. I never go anywhere else."
"Visited Pall Mall Barbers for the first time today, at the Trafalgar Square branch. My barber was Alex, and I can honestly say he gave me one of the best haircuts I’ve ever had. Importantly, he took the time to listen to what I wanted, and he contributed his vast experience and expertise to the consultation. The cut itself is extremely sharp and it looks and feels like exceptional quality. The whole experience was enjoyable and stress-free, right from making the booking online though to walking out renewed, with the firm intention to revisit in a few weeks. I wish I’d discovered Pall Mall Barbers years ago."
"Always get fantastic service. Friendly staff and always a perfect haircut and beard trim by Elias."
"First time at Pall Mall barbers, was seen by Elias. I have struggled with haircuts most of my life, never had a really great cut and tried loads of places around London. Elias was simply outstanding. The level of attention to detail and genuine passion for getting it right he showed was second to none. Best haircut by a long shot I have ever had. Will definitely be making this a standing appointment, Elias truly lives up to his brilliant reputation."
"First time visit and was met by a welcoming and friendly team. The shop is well kept and presented. Nice haircut and a very friendly barber."
"Excellent attention to detail and client preferences, great coffee and good chat. No blaring music or moody staff as at other establishments. Wet shave was truly exemplary. Will return. Left feeling sharp, suave and looked after."
"My appointment was with Yassine; brilliant guy and really took care over every step. Quite possibly the best haircut I’ve ever had."
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.89 based on 803 reviews