Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers Limited

About Pall Mall Barbers Limited: Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate in City of London.

Pall Mall Barbers City of London.
Offering luxury men’s hairdressing Near Liverpool Street, Pall Mall Barbers London provides both classic and contemporary men’s hair cuts, as well as beard trimming and shaving services. We also offer our own unique men’s grooming product collections, men’s hairstyling products, shaving creams, shaving brushes, double edge razors, beard oils, moustache wax and traditional wet shaving vouchers.

Our commitment is to provide each and every customer with the exact men’s hairstyle they desire, to perfectly complement each individual’s personal sense of style. It’s a measure of this commitment that our clients return to our barbershops again and again, confident that they will achieve their ideal men’s hairstyle, beard trim or shave.
Continuously up to date with the modern barber shop styles, Pall Mall Barbers use the latest innovations and products, combined with traditional age-old barbering methods, to provide exquisite barber services to our clients.

Our Barber shop is Near City of London Near London Wall, Near Bank and Moorgate in heart of City of London.

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate123 Houndstich

How would you rate Pall Mall Barbers Limited ?

Peter Sweeney
Peter Sweeney
Verified Buyer
"Simply a wonderful experience Thanks Jay !!!"
David
"Brilliant I looped off a lot of my moustache and Elias went to great pains to make it perfect with a haircut that matches my face.i wouldn't trust Anyone else."
"Restyle by Michael was a pure delight. I didn't want to leave."
"The best haircuts in town. Romeo's been cutting my hair for more than 5 years. I travel all the way from Brixton to have my hair cut here!"
"Very quick, professional service. Pleasant environment and very friendly staff. Very happy with the haircut."
"I have been going to Pall Mall Barbers in Westminster on and off for 5 years now and it's the most reliable barber shop I have come across in London. Great barbers!"
"Excellent friendly service, great hair cut. A really positive experience, definitely would go again."
Otis Manousakos
Verified Reviewer
"As has been the case for the past four years, Elias delivered the goods and surrendering judgement to him is always a successful outcome. Thanks guys!"
"I've been going to Pall Mall for a couple of years now and cannot fault it. You always get a great cut and your stylist will talk you through what they are doing. Cara has worked with me over the past couple of months to get my cut exactly as I want it. I'll definitely be coming back!"
"I flew into London for a week end. Realized I need my hair done. I got the next appointment using my phone. It was super easy to make a booking. The lady handling the cash register was lovely and welcoming. My barber Rainey was awesome. He was friendly and understood what I wanted done. He talked to me while doing my hair and explained as well what his idea was. I enjoyed the whole experience. I’m surely coming back when I’m next in London"
Fraser Mashiter
Unverified Reviewer
"I’ve been going to the Trafalgar Square branch for at least five years now and can’t imagine wanting to go anywhere else! A superb haircut, great atmosphere (especially with the complementary rum or whisky) and as always, a lovely chat with my favourite stylist Marii."
"Ryan gave an excellent haircut, quick efficient and exactly how I wanted it."
"Great haircut by Ryan, one of my best by for several years."
Lewis Roman
Verified Buyer
"Visited the branch in Trafalgar Square and had my haircut with Marii - again a professional service with a nice welcome. Great place, great staff and would 100% recommend."
"Great haircut and great customer service. Loborio is a great barber"
"They don't, always make me happy. Yet I keep returning. Good company in the relaxing sense and on a good day nobody I've come across gives a better haircut."
"First time visiting here; haircut by Elias is genuinely the best I've ever had. He was also extremely friendly and a great conversationalist - extremely impressed"
"I popped into Pall Mall Barbers and got seen by a lovely barber named Oana and I was extremely impressed. She was warm and welcoming with a lovely smile, and her attention to detail was second to none, i’ve never been more chuffed with a haircut in all my life, cannot recommend highly enough!"
"Customer service was top notch just as the haircut!"
"High Quality, good service. Gani is great"
"Elias has been cutting my hair for over 5 years now and I have to say I will never go anywhere else. He is not only am excellent barber but also a top bloke. The whole team always make you feel welcome. See you next time. Thanks"
"Best service by mile."
"David has been cuttinf my hair for the last 5 years, i live in birmingham where david first started as a barber and was gutted when he left for london! You will not find a more relaxed precise barber than him, his skin fades have always been on point! I even made him train a barber for me before he left! I since visit family in london often and see david ofcourse for my trim! A true friend and an artist at his craft."
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.89 based on 744 reviews