Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers Limited
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pall Mall Barbers Limited?

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate123 Houndstich

Click Here

Tell us how Pall Mall Barbers Limited made you happy

"I popped in for a haircut with out having an appointment and I was greeted by a member of staff at reception to be extremely welcoming and very much happy to accommodate me. I travel a lot for work and it’s very rare to come across a member of staff that not only offers impeccable customer service but also take so much pride in his chosen profession and also excels in providing one of if the the best service I have ever received in any barbers I have been to. Long story short this barbers name is Christopher and I highly recommend anyone to visit him."
Are you Pall Mall Barbers Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Always get a great cut with Chris love the banter and would highly recommend"
"Had a walk in haircut with Chris, could not ask for more pleasant conversation (no Brexit) great haircut even my wife commented and that has not happened in years!"
"Had a walk in haircut with Chris at st James’s park could not ask for more pleasant chat and a great haircut. Had a positive comment from my wife regarding haircut and that has not happened in years."
"Pretentious"
"Jane is a a great hairdresser, we have good chats, share banter and this is what being a good hairdresser is all about. Pall Mall is a proper barbershop with good people and a good atmosphere."
"first time and wont be returning - asked for what i wanted and got the complete opposite."
"The staff and the haircut was amazing but some investment needs to be done the store. How can you not have air conditioning. The Staff work hard and should not be expected to be working in these conditions and more importantly paying customers should not be expected to go through this either. Ive been coming here for over 2 years and no changed have been made regardless of numerous emails and recommendations. You cant go and invest in opening stores in New York and London but you cannot look after the existing ones..."
"What a great experience!! Can't recommend Matt highly enough. Great chat but also really knowledgible when it comes to mens hair and style!"
"I've been coming to Pall Mall Barbers in Westminster for quite a while now; before this I went to Pankhurst in Soho and a couple of unhappy visits to Ted's. Ryan's been cutting my hair from the beginning. He does a great job, it's quick and fuss-free and the app they have, along with the appointment reminders they send out, makes booking (and remembering to book) really easy. I strongly recommend Pall Mall Barbers and Ryan in particular."
"Went here for the first time today. Quite a lot more expensive than what I usually pay and later noticed my hair was to cut an even length on the side. Never again."
"Really good service with a great result. Thanks to Matt at the Birmingham Mailbox :)"
"Nous sommes des touristes français (de Lille), venus quelques jours à Londres. C'est en sortant du métro à Paddington que nous sommes tombes sur le Pall Mall Barbers. Nous avons adoré la prestation de Vito et Klevis pour la barbe et la coupe de cheveux ! Rendu impeccable, et super sympas en plus. Nous recommendons à 100%."
"Not a great haircut for the price to be honest. The older barber with the shaved head in the Fitzrovia Branch really does talk way too much and, should really focus on cutting the hair. Have been to the one in St James Park too but they’re not much better skilled unfortunately. And what’s with this tipping rubbish? I will tip but, only when I am happy and the barber had done a really good job. Here it seems like it’s “expected” even if they do a below par job. Typical of that “Traditional Turkish Barbers” really. Teds and this company avoid at all costs. There are much better around for the same price."
"I always use Pall Mall Barbers by St James's Park. I always ask for Ryan as he always remembers my style and does a fantastic job every time. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!"
"Thank you for a fantastic haircut Jade!!! Great job - will be back again..."
"Excellent service, Bruichladdich is a nice touch too"
"Top top class! Great vibe, old school, friendly."
"I’d really recommend this place. Having been to my fair share of very average barbers, I am very pleased to have finally found Pall Mall Barbers. Great cut and fade, and equally nice people. 👍"
"Lovely reception when I got there and a good haircut - what more could you ask for?!"
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.87 based on 828 reviews