Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

Pall Mall Barbers Limited have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers Limited
02AM
2AM

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate123 Houndstich

How would you rate Pall Mall Barbers Limited ?

Eamonn
"PallMall Barbers - Bishopsgate Barber - Martin £70 for two sessions to leave with a terrible haircut! The sides are horribly uneven (even with product), the back looked like it’s been cut with hedge shears, and nowhere close to the pictures I showed on both occasions (an excuse given was that they were all different hairstyles, yet they were under the same hairdresser calling it a two block haircut (korean undercut) and after studying the pictures for much longer than I would have wanted, they are exactly the same hairstyle!) I’ve had better haircuts and less rushed service from a Mr Toppers, and have had it recut by my local barber (£11) the day after."
Peter Sweeney
"Simply a wonderful experience Thanks Jay !!!"
"Brilliant I looped off a lot of my moustache and Elias went to great pains to make it perfect with a haircut that matches my face.i wouldn't trust Anyone else."
"My appointment was with Yassine; brilliant guy and really took care over every step. Quite possibly the best haircut I’ve ever had."
"Wonderful service, great welcome, excellent haircut"
"No fuss, experts and efficient."
"Excellent and consistent service each time"
"Good quality haircut, pleasant service, convenient, seen on time, clean, congenial surroundings, good value for money. What's not to like? Just what I need from a barber."
"Great service! Elias offered a thorough consultation for my haircut and it looks great!"
"Clean, efficient quality."
"Very easy to book online at the Fitzrovia branch, recieved my cut from Yassine, excellent, went shorter than usual on his recommendation and extremely happy with it (wife also happy). Definitely recommended."
"Great service, great location and great haircut . Yassine really new his stuff and offered some great advice to bring new life to my old and tired haircut... will be back there in 4 weeks for a 3nd visit for sure 🍻"
"When I was in London last week from the states I had the best hair cut, Beard trim with a wet shave I have ever had in the world by Alex. Great service by Alex the whisky was amazing and the conversation was great. It was also fabulous to know from Alex the history of the barber shop as it’s 1 of the oldest in England. It was a really great British experience for me much better than seeing the changing of the Guards."
"Very good cut. The skin fade and its natural touch was amazing. Thanks to Trevor the barber for the amazing cut"
"Always good service and friendly with it. Cara at Fitzrovia has a great approach and offers good advice."
"Hi, I got my haircut at Paul Mall at Paddington. An very nice Italian guy by the name Vito. I was there with my pregnant girl and we talked alot and he cut my hair and beard very nicely. Such tolerance and he cut every single hair perfectly. Thanks and hope to see you again. Add me on Facebook Yosef Quraishi"
"Always a great experience to visit the guys and girls at Fitzrovia!! Shave or Haircut."
"Great cut from Romeo, every time"
"Always a fantastic haircut from the Fitzrovia branch. HAd Ellen this time and she gave me a great cut..."
"They made me feel comfortable and relaxed while enjoying my haircut..also the barber was really cool and nice to talk with."
"Always brilliant"
"Very friendly staff, nice barbers."
"I travelled all the way from Dorset to have my hair cut by Elias. It was worth the 4 hour round trip. Brilliant hair cut. One very satisfied customer!"
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.89 based on 784 reviews