Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers Limited

About Pall Mall Barbers Limited: Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate in City of London.

Pall Mall Barbers City of London.
Offering luxury men’s hairdressing Near Liverpool Street, Pall Mall Barbers London provides both classic and contemporary men’s hair cuts, as well as beard trimming and shaving services. We also offer our own unique men’s grooming product collections, men’s hairstyling products, shaving creams, shaving brushes, double edge razors, beard oils, moustache wax and traditional wet shaving vouchers.

Our commitment is to provide each and every customer with the exact men’s hairstyle they desire, to perfectly complement each individual’s personal sense of style. It’s a measure of this commitment that our clients return to our barbershops again and again, confident that they will achieve their ideal men’s hairstyle, beard trim or shave.
Continuously up to date with the modern barber shop styles, Pall Mall Barbers use the latest innovations and products, combined with traditional age-old barbering methods, to provide exquisite barber services to our clients.

Our Barber shop is Near City of London Near London Wall, Near Bank and Moorgate in heart of City of London.

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate
123 Houndstich

How would you rate Pall Mall Barbers Limited?

Peter Sweeney
Peter Sweeney
Verified Buyer
"Simply a wonderful experience Thanks Jay !!!"
David
"Brilliant I looped off a lot of my moustache and Elias went to great pains to make it perfect with a haircut that matches my face.i wouldn't trust Anyone else."
"Restyle by Michael was a pure delight. I didn't want to leave."
"The team here are always professional and friendly in Westminster. I've been coming for several years and have enjoyed each experience. Traditional barbers with a contemporary edge!!"
"Always very happy with PMB: lovely staff with great knowledge of style and what works best for you. Highly recommended."
"Extremely happy"
"As big brand I got really disappointed: first because I booked in a specific time and as soon as I get there they told me that my book was changed without any notification... then they look each other and they ask to one guy, at his first experience, because I asked me if my cut was Just with scissors (I noticed and I got confirmation later from him, that he was l still learning). So I feel treated like the second chance.. nothing wrong with the boy, he was very nice, but as hair cut I was expecting definitely more.. even he cutted to much when I ask just an adjustment.. I m sorry but I would try the next time tony and guy! If I knew, I shoted a photo a picture of my cut once finished. Was unacceptable. Thanks to ask me."
"Excellent customer service, fantastic luxury wet shave and Gani was very thorough. Will definitely come again and recommend Pall Mall Barbers to friends and family"
"Great haircut and chat done by elliot, the Italian lad"
"Young Elliot the Sicilian took great care cutting my beard to my satisfaction. Most men with beards are usually very sensitive when a new barber takes on the job. Elliot was meticulous in dealing with my very long beard and I thank him."
"Amazing service, Traian is the best!"
"The stylist went above and beyond to make me happy in terms of the haircut/ beard trim"
"Amazing service, utmost perfection. Traian is the best!"
"Great barbers All are very good."
"Cara was excellent (again)"
"I had the pleasure of going twice to this nice establishment for beard styling. Some friends recommended and I can say it is worth it. Both persons were very knowledgeable on the topics, discusses options with me and delivered it perfectly. Totally recommend it."
"Having tried several barbers after moving to London nearly a year ago, I went to Pall Mall on the recommendation of a friend, where I had my hair cut by Cara at the Fitzrovia location. I've now been going to her for nearly a year and have never left the shop unhappy. She delivers consistently great cuts and takes the time to make sure every hair is in the right place. What's more, she gives great tips on styling and recommendations on new styles to think about--I recently grew out a beard and she gave me a brilliant new cut to suit it. The icing on the cake is that she's extremely sociable and friendly and seems genuinely interested in all of her clients. Needless to say I'll be going back regularly for the foreseeable future."
David Applin
Verified Buyer
"always get a friendly and welcoming greeting from the guys and girls at Pall Mall Barbers in Fitzrovia. can't fault the service and staff."
Tim Barnes
Verified Buyer
"I usually saw Danny at Fitzrovia but as he as left I booked in with Cynthia. Good haircut, friendly and usual great service at Pall Mall."
Alex Beevers
Verified Reviewer
"Good service, good hospitality. Friendly and professional atmosphere."
"All of the staff at Pall Mall Barbers are fantastic! Extremely friendly and upbeat, and I'm always, without fail, offered a drink. I've only had my hair cut here by Elias, and he is at the top of his game. He knows his craft well and his passion for it shows. I doubt I'll ever go to another barber again. I've had my hair cut at some very expensive and trendy places in London, but none of them come close to the quality of service and cut offered by Pall Mall Barbers."
"Elias - always a quality cut. Really enjoy coming in! Elias asked me to leave my fundraising page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/JackSitwell Cheers."
"Always get a good haircut just great to know you can get to a reliable barbers. Also staff are very friendly and courteous so you leave like you had a good chat as well. Usually get my hair cut by Cara who is excellent and right chatterbox."
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.89 based on 718 reviews