Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

Pall Mall Barbers Limited have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers Limited

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate123 Houndstich

How would you rate Pall Mall Barbers Limited ?

Eamonn
"PallMall Barbers - Bishopsgate Barber - Martin £70 for two sessions to leave with a terrible haircut! The sides are horribly uneven (even with product), the back looked like it’s been cut with hedge shears, and nowhere close to the pictures I showed on both occasions (an excuse given was that they were all different hairstyles, yet they were under the same hairdresser calling it a two block haircut (korean undercut) and after studying the pictures for much longer than I would have wanted, they are exactly the same hairstyle!) I’ve had better haircuts and less rushed service from a Mr Toppers, and have had it recut by my local barber (£11) the day after."
Peter Sweeney
"Simply a wonderful experience Thanks Jay !!!"
"Brilliant I looped off a lot of my moustache and Elias went to great pains to make it perfect with a haircut that matches my face.i wouldn't trust Anyone else."
"nice staff nice hair cut"
"Great barber shop, fully satisfied!"
"Brilliant expertise and haircut, knowing exactly what the customer needs and ensuring longevity of the style. Also extra welcoming a friendly, no doubt best barbers in London"
"Great haircut, friendly and talented staff. Definitely happy to go back in future. I've been to the King's Cross and Fitzrovia branches and both were very good."
"Fantastic haircut every time I visit the Fitzrovia shop. Never disappointed and great customer service."
"Great haircuts by Romeo in Fitzrovia! Been going there for three years and will keep going!"
"Rarely notice my haircut ... must be good cos I keep coming back :)"
"Excellent job from Cara again. Well done and thank you. Ian"
"Romeo has been cutting my hair for the past few years and is by far one of the best barbers I've had."
"Gani is a great hairdresser - thanks!"
"Fantastic service with friendly staff."
"Brilliant haircut and service all around. Really pleasant experience, look forward to seeing Elliot and Viktorija again !:)"
"Cara at Fitzrovia Gives by far the best haircut you will ever have."
"Fantastic hair cut as always, but blisteringly hot in the salon. After 30 mins in a hot plastic gown I left dripping with sweat! Time to get aircon!"
"I've been going to Pall Mall Barbers for the last few years, always excellent service and an excellent hair cut. Elias is excellent and has really helped develop the beard. Highly recommend"
"Pall Mall Fitzrovia is excellent. Ive been using these guys and no one else for the last 4 years or so and never had anyhting other than a great haircut and experience. Elias is fantastic and has been a great help w me grwo8ng my hair out recently. Highly reccomend."
"Friendly staff and good haircut."
"The best haircuts in town. Romeo's been cutting my hair for more than 5 years. I travel all the way from Brixton to have my hair cut here!"
"Very quick, professional service. Pleasant environment and very friendly staff. Very happy with the haircut."
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.88 based on 762 reviews