Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers Limited
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pall Mall Barbers Limited?

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate123 Houndstich

Tell us how Pall Mall Barbers Limited made you happy

"Nous sommes des touristes français (de Lille), venus quelques jours à Londres. C'est en sortant du métro à Paddington que nous sommes tombes sur le Pall Mall Barbers. Nous avons adoré la prestation de Vito et Klevis pour la barbe et la coupe de cheveux ! Rendu impeccable, et super sympas en plus. Nous recommendons à 100%."
Are you Pall Mall Barbers Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Not a great haircut for the price to be honest. The older barber with the shaved head in the Fitzrovia Branch really does talk way too much and, should really focus on cutting the hair. Have been to the one in St James Park too but they’re not much better skilled unfortunately. And what’s with this tipping rubbish? I will tip but, only when I am happy and the barber had done a really good job. Here it seems like it’s “expected” even if they do a below par job. Typical of that “Traditional Turkish Barbers” really. Teds and this company avoid at all costs. There are much better around for the same price."
"I always use Pall Mall Barbers by St James's Park. I always ask for Ryan as he always remembers my style and does a fantastic job every time. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!"
"Thank you for a fantastic haircut Jade!!! Great job - will be back again..."
"Excellent service, Bruichladdich is a nice touch too"
"Top top class! Great vibe, old school, friendly."
"I’d really recommend this place. Having been to my fair share of very average barbers, I am very pleased to have finally found Pall Mall Barbers. Great cut and fade, and equally nice people. 👍"
"Lovely reception when I got there and a good haircut - what more could you ask for?!"
"Welcoming atmosphere at Fitzrovia, a coffee while I waited - I was a little early - and a great haircut from Cara."
"I took an appointment with Cara for a full beard shaping and I can’t say enough how great she was, the end result exceed what I could have hoped for ! Will return without any doubt."
"10/10 experience, great cut and Romeo is the best barber I have ever seen. Will definately return next time I come to London"
"Great cool Fitzrovia vibe. These guys are top class."
"Elias gave me a perfect cut. Couldn’t recommend more"
"Westminster shop is excellent. Attentive and knowledgeable staff. Great atmosphere always a joy. Ryan always delivers a great cut."
"Great service at the Westminster Branch."
"5* service as always, Appointment confusion - combination of staff sickness and times, but more than helpful in sorting, amazing customer service and walked away with another awesome hair cut"
"I've been coming to Pall Mall Barbers for 8 years now and couldn't recommend it enough. I had a brief period where I went elsewhere, as I moved out of London but couldn't find anywhere that could match the professionalism, friendliness, charm or quality of Pall Mall Barbers. There is an old school feel to the place, yet you know your haircut will be anything but dated. Traditional cuts and modern fades are done to the highest standard and the quality of beard trimming or shaving is unreal. In the 8 years I've been a client I've had shoulder length hair, fades, classic cuts, long beards and all of them have been brilliantly maintained here. Personally, I recommend Jack. He's been cutting my hair and trimming my beard for a good while now and I always leave my appointment delighted with the work he has done. If you want a brilliant hair cut, in my opinion you have to come here."
"The Westminster branch is great. Brilliant service. Top hair cut from Jack."
"The Westminster branch is great. Always a brilliant service and great haircuts."
"Great customer service and of course hair cut!"
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.88 based on 816 reviews