Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers Limited
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pall Mall Barbers Limited?

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate123 Houndstich

Tell us how Pall Mall Barbers Limited made you happy

Eamonn
"PallMall Barbers - Bishopsgate Barber - Martin £70 for two sessions to leave with a terrible haircut! The sides are horribly uneven (even with product), the back looked like it’s been cut with hedge shears, and nowhere close to the pictures I showed on both occasions (an excuse given was that they were all different hairstyles, yet they were under the same hairdresser calling it a two block haircut (korean undercut) and after studying the pictures for much longer than I would have wanted, they are exactly the same hairstyle!) I’ve had better haircuts and less rushed service from a Mr Toppers, and have had it recut by my local barber (£11) the day after."
Peter Sweeney
"Simply a wonderful experience Thanks Jay !!!"
"Brilliant I looped off a lot of my moustache and Elias went to great pains to make it perfect with a haircut that matches my face.i wouldn't trust Anyone else."
"Excellent service, Bruichladdich is a nice touch too"
Are you Pall Mall Barbers Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Top top class! Great vibe, old school, friendly."
"I’d really recommend this place. Having been to my fair share of very average barbers, I am very pleased to have finally found Pall Mall Barbers. Great cut and fade, and equally nice people. 👍"
"Lovely reception when I got there and a good haircut - what more could you ask for?!"
"Welcoming atmosphere at Fitzrovia, a coffee while I waited - I was a little early - and a great haircut from Cara."
"I took an appointment with Cara for a full beard shaping and I can’t say enough how great she was, the end result exceed what I could have hoped for ! Will return without any doubt."
"10/10 experience, great cut and Romeo is the best barber I have ever seen. Will definately return next time I come to London"
"Great cool Fitzrovia vibe. These guys are top class."
"Elias gave me a perfect cut. Couldn’t recommend more"
"Westminster shop is excellent. Attentive and knowledgeable staff. Great atmosphere always a joy. Ryan always delivers a great cut."
"Great service at the Westminster Branch."
"5* service as always, Appointment confusion - combination of staff sickness and times, but more than helpful in sorting, amazing customer service and walked away with another awesome hair cut"
"I've been coming to Pall Mall Barbers for 8 years now and couldn't recommend it enough. I had a brief period where I went elsewhere, as I moved out of London but couldn't find anywhere that could match the professionalism, friendliness, charm or quality of Pall Mall Barbers. There is an old school feel to the place, yet you know your haircut will be anything but dated. Traditional cuts and modern fades are done to the highest standard and the quality of beard trimming or shaving is unreal. In the 8 years I've been a client I've had shoulder length hair, fades, classic cuts, long beards and all of them have been brilliantly maintained here. Personally, I recommend Jack. He's been cutting my hair and trimming my beard for a good while now and I always leave my appointment delighted with the work he has done. If you want a brilliant hair cut, in my opinion you have to come here."
"The Westminster branch is great. Brilliant service. Top hair cut from Jack."
"The Westminster branch is great. Always a brilliant service and great haircuts."
"Great customer service and of course hair cut!"
"After a years hair and beard growth it was time for a pretty heavy trim, went in with the intention of a number one on top and loping half the beard off, Grant put the brakes on the beard am im glad i listened. still went one on top but Grant cut and shaped my beard, lost what need to come of and shortened it appropriately, really pleased i listen, really pleased with the out outcome. Grants a top barber go see him, i will be going again (Kings Cross Branch)"
"Great skinfade with Trevor in Fitzrovia branch"
"Carla or maybe it is Cara is amazing! Simply the best hairdresser I have ever had. The whole team made me welcome and I left very very happy! I live in Spain but will fly in especially for my hair at this place! Amazing! Congratulations everyone Steven x www.thelittlegeranium.com"
"Proper barbers! Top top quality."
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.89 based on 812 reviews