Pall Mall Barbers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers
Read Pall Mall Barbers Reviews

About Pall Mall Barbers:

Pall Mall Barbers is a barbershop chain with six locations in London, one in Birmingham and one in New York City.

Pall Mall Barbers was originally founded in 1896 as the Pall Mall Toilet Saloon at No. 27 Whitcomb Street, just off London’s iconic Trafalgar Square. Since then, we’ve served countless gentlemen in our 122 years, helping them look their best and make their first impression count.

Pall Mall Barbers provides both classic and contemporary men’s hair cuts, as well as beard trimming and shaving services. We also offer our own unique men’s grooming product collections, men’s hairstyling products, shaving creams, shaving brushes, double edge razors, beard oils, moustache wax and traditional wet shaving vouchers.

We exist to empower gentleman to look and feel fantastic in order to take on the challenge of life and achieve their aspirations. Our dedicated team of male grooming professionals have a combined experience of over 450 and we are passionate about developing partnerships with our clientele through a deep understanding of what they are aiming to achieve. Every one of our clients receives a grooming experience that is bespoke to their individual needs.

Pall Mall Barbers operates to exacting standards and has a robust and comprehensive approach to delivering services and developing products and staff to ensure that every grooming experience and product that we develop is of the highest quality. This focused approach has led to us becoming the most awarded independent and the best barbershops in Europe with 23 award winning products and over 10 industry awards across our services and products.

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Eamonn
Pall Mall Barbers 1 star review on 19th July 2018
Eamonn
One of the best sandalwood cologne in London! :-) d
Pall Mall Barbers gives a consistently high standard of service and today was no exception. The attention to detail and commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, often surpassing my expectations, marks this establishment out from the rest. Their friendliness and welcome are worth coming back for and I always leave buzzing. Pall Mall Barbers continues to bring out the best in me and gives me the confidence in my appearance I need to do what I do well, and all for a very comparable price to other barbers in this bracket - I feel like I’m getting a great deal.
Nordine at Kings Cross is just exceptional. You are always made to feel so welcome and he takes great care and attention with your haircut. Great experience
Ross at the Westminster branch does a consistently incredible hair cut. The best in London
Michael at Bishopsgate always does a sterling job! The team are COVID safe and genuinely a lovely bunch. Happy Chopping!
Visited Cara at PMB Fitzrovia last week. As usual, she gave me a haircut of the highest standard. I also booked in for a beard reshaping. After 30 minutes relaxing in her chair, the result left me feeling and looking great. Not only is Cara a fantastic barber, she has such a lovely personality that a visit to PMB is a most enjoyable experience.
Matt Campbell did a fantastic job with my long hair post-Covid. I requested a technically demanding cut with a low skin fade and slick back at the top. He nailed it. He knew exactly what I wanted. I’m on my way for a second haircut with him today and looking forward to it :)
The team do a great job, esp Matt, good cut, banter and spotlessly clean. All good.
Best barber shop Victoria has. Thanks again Pall Mall Barbers London for the hair cut, one of the best hair cuts I had. Bravo☝️
This was my first time at pall mall barbers
Very friendly staff and professional
I was very lucky to have Jane
she made me feel very comfortable and so relaxed
I would high recommend Jane
Brilliant as always, thanks Martin!
Amazing haircut! Thank you so much Anna, already looking forward to my next visit!!
Friendly staff, great atmosphere, great haircut. Highly recommended !!
Pall Mall Barbers is the best barbers in Paddington and Bayswater, and I would most certainly recommend it to others.
I thought I was doomed, wavey hair, receding hairline, skinny head... however Sara cut my hair to perfection, if only I had found her sooner. Can not wait for my next cut!
Great whisky, even better haircut. Cheers Ray, I’ll be going back for sure.
Friendly welcome the minute you walk in, Anna does an amazing luxury shave
Made an appointment for a £60 haircut with my usual stylist. Got text the day before at 5pm asking me to confirm. Travelled to KX, booked in and then sat there for 15 mins. In the end I had to ask where she was and was told she’d quit. Shocking customer service and I won’t ever use them again.
Love it, I am regular client for may years and I really enjoy each I come to see Maria.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience at Pall Mall Barbers; our barbers will be happy to read your review. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards, Pall Mall Barbers
Great service and wonderful barbers!
Pall Mall Barbers is rated 4.87 based on 851 reviews