Pall Mall Barbers Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Barbers Limited

About Pall Mall Barbers Limited: Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate in City of London.

Pall Mall Barbers City of London.
Offering luxury men’s hairdressing Near Liverpool Street, Pall Mall Barbers London provides both classic and contemporary men’s hair cuts, as well as beard trimming and shaving services. We also offer our own unique men’s grooming product collections, men’s hairstyling products, shaving creams, shaving brushes, double edge razors, beard oils, moustache wax and traditional wet shaving vouchers.

Our commitment is to provide each and every customer with the exact men’s hairstyle they desire, to perfectly complement each individual’s personal sense of style. It’s a measure of this commitment that our clients return to our barbershops again and again, confident that they will achieve their ideal men’s hairstyle, beard trim or shave.
Continuously up to date with the modern barber shop styles, Pall Mall Barbers use the latest innovations and products, combined with traditional age-old barbering methods, to provide exquisite barber services to our clients.

Our Barber shop is Near City of London Near London Wall, Near Bank and Moorgate in heart of City of London.

info@pallmallbarbers.com

Pall Mall Barbers Bishopsgate
123 Houndstich

How would you rate Pall Mall Barbers Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Had a haircut with Christian: experienced, welcoming and professional. He could easily understand my needs and put great effort to meet them. I will definitely be back!"
"Romeo always does a good job!"
"First time to Pall Mall Barbers (Bishopsgate) today for the first trim of my new beard. Cesar was great and the whole atmosphere is nice and relaxed. Will definitely come again."
"Stylish haircut, wonderful pampering and thoughtful conversation."
"I hadnt had a haircut in a long time and was pretty nervous (i was even offered a whiskey to calm the nerves ).The service was great - friendly but not OTT. My haircut was exactly what i asked for. A fresh new style which im very happy with.I would definately go there again."
Jonathan Murphy
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely phenomenal service. Staff were brilliant, all sorts of drinks offered, and the quality of the haircut was amazing. Will certainly be heading back here."
"Laid back inviting atmosphere, friendly service and very good haircut to accompany this all for a reasonable price. I don' t like changing barbers, but having been forced into a change I must admit Georgia smashed it and i'll most definitely be a returning customer."
Jonathan Saile
Verified Reviewer
"Jay's the best hair stylist i've ever had. I come from Munich and had a lot of Trouble with hair stylist but Jay just found the perfect cut for me instantly. Also he was friendly, funny and he cuts like a god. The general atmosphere was relaxing and authenic. 5 Stars, thumps up, 10/10 would do again."
"A lovely lady cut my hair yesterday and cut it well, in the right amount of time."
Alexander Nar
Verified Reviewer
"I'e never really known what to ask for whenever I go get my beard done. Usually I sit in a chair and a colleague stares blankly at me while I utter some words then they attempt to carve my face till it does look a bit neater. But Pall Mall Barbers are not like this. Christian is an extremely nice guy to begin with and he actually talked me through what might work and will look good for MY face, as opposed to some generic tag line. He kept asking my thoughts of how my beard was shaping up throughout and was kind enough to offer me some cologne and beard oil to finish up. And my beard does look bloody great - he also informed me what graded he had done so next time, I wouldn't sound so lost. Thanks!"
Jeff Catley
Verified Buyer
"Have seen both Masey and Cara. Both excellent barbers and such fun to talk to. Make your haircut such an enjoyable experience. Will be back soon"
"I've been twice now and will continue to be a regular customer- great haircut, really friendly and professional would highly recommend! Georgia is my barber- she's great!"
Nicu Cuprian
Verified Reviewer
"I've became a regular customer at Pall Mall Barbers a year ago. I've only been to Fitzrovia and it impresed me from my first visit. Since then, each visit it was a pleasant or very pleasant one. The place is clean and well designed with a touch of modernism in the traditional look. Each member of staff I've meet treat me very nice, with a friendly attitude. As for barbers, all of them seems to love what they do, yet I've only been to one of them, Gani, as I became his regular from my first visit. At that time he was a new member of the team but his skills and passion for what he does was easy to notice. Always friendly, smiling and making sure that I leave that place satisfied ("You didn't convinced me that you're happy with the new style, we can change it now if you want"). I'm really happy with the service provided at Pall Mall Barbers Fitzrovia, and I suggest it to everyone who looks for a great experience, not only a great haircut."
"Best haircut I've found in London. I use Kiri, does a great cut."
Jeremy Dawe
Verified Buyer
"I am really pleased with my haircut.My stylist Masey was friendly and great to chat to and she did a wonderful job in interpreting what I asked for. I will definitely go back for my next cut."
"Cara was great !! Thankyou."
"Georgia is a great asset to Pall Mall barbers Bishopsgate. She took the time to listen and discuss with me before executing the perfect haircut. Brilliant job, lovely person, thank you Georgia! see you again soon"
"Amazing haircut and beard styling from Elias. The Fitzrovia Team are simply fantastic."
"Elias gets it right every time!"
"Fantastic haircut and service from Elias. Really excellent."
Pall Mall Barbers Limited is rated 4.89 based on 690 reviews