Osborne Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osborne Training
Telephone
Read Osborne Training Reviews

About Osborne Training:

With over 30,000+ students community, Osborne Training is a premier training provider for various courses such as Accounting, Finance, Payroll, CPD, SAP, Digital Marketing and many more.

Osborne Training is proud to offer various study options such as In-centre courses, Online courses, distance learning and home learning courses to suit students needs.

Osborne Training is no 1 choice for students throughout UK who are looking for A Career Solution.

02036087179

9 Skylines Village, Limeharbour, London

Okay so this was my first time with Osborne Training after doing L2 with other provider. Felt the difference in teaching the first day itself. the tutor was very knowledgeable having practical knowledge as well. She resolved all of my queries with practical examples. Full marks for this itself.
The staff at Osborne training was very quick to address the issues i had with my classes. completed my course and passed the L1 exam. Totally recommended doing course with them.
My AAT level 4 experience with Osborne Training was brilliant and quite pleasant. The tutor i got was an expert in the subject and helped me get around every nook and cranny, which ultimately helped me qualify the exam too.
I studied level 2, 3 and 4 with Osborne. I had a brilliant tutor called Marlon - his style of teaching and the quality of the teaching was at a very high standard and I passed every exam.
Great place for a AAT. Really helpful admin staff and very close to DLR. I had a brilliant tutor called Marlon. Highly recommend.
It was a great learning with Osborne Training. My whole session was funded by my employer which helped me to up-skill myself and be even more productive for my organisation. It was a very high quality course and the study material was quite impressive as well. Full stars for the pleasant learning experience.
Ok so i am just getting started with my course module. Had the first class today and it was quite good. The tutor is very articulate in speaking and explaining any particular concept. My expectation is that it would go well till the end and will learn quite much in the class itself.
The course trainer for AAT level 4 is a genius. I love the way he answers all my queries and clarifies the concept. This course quality is undoubtedly better than my previous L3 course which i completed from elsewhere. I hope they continue with such practical and informative classes.
The tutor support for AAT bookkeeping course was fantastic. I really enjoyed studying this course and was well worth the price. Received books from Osborne books which are very helpful. Other than that, practice material helped a lot too. Full marks for the superb learning experience.
It was overall a very productive experience of AAT L2 with Osborne Training. Great support on all ends. In fact, i learnt better in here than my previous trainer. And that led me to think to do my L3 too here. Pretty confident n hopeful of clearing my qualification exams.
A really positive start, easy onboarding process and structured sage 50 course. Tutors are very helpful and have answer for any question i throw at them. Very satisfied.
When I was looking to build a career in Bookkeeping, I came across no of training provider. Out of them Osborne Training was outstandingly helpful in explaining various bookkeeping courses and they explained various Aat courses available. They helped me to decide between accounting courses and bookkeeping course. Finally I decided to go for aat bookkeeping course. I was looking for a premier training aat qualification provider and they are indeed a Premier training provider and best east london college. They also offered me online bookkeeping course, however, I decided to go for bookkeeping course in London campus. They use Osborne books which I found easy to read and understand. The teacher was very helpful and would go extra mile by taking extra sessions to ensure I understood the topics. The bookkeeping online course resources are additional help which I could access outside the campus from home. I would definitely recommend Osborne Training if anyone wants to build a career as a bookkeeper.
I have no regrets joining Osborne, they are very good at setting up a learning package and are always there to support when you are needed. If you have any queries just email them and they get back to you within 48 hours which i like the most because i am doing Distance learning through Osborne, so i have to do self studies.
I have enroled with Osborne for Total Accounting training. The best thing i like they give you Job placement. Provides you best resources and teaching. Thank you
All thanks to Osborne Training for opening a branch. It is really helpful for the students who wants to start their career with Accounts and Finance. They give the right guidance according to your qualification what will be the best course for you. I have completed my AAT qualification and now i have started working as an assistant Accountant.
Enroled for aat level 3 and level 4 fast track with osborne. I was very nervous at the first day of my class, but tutors are very friendly and very good environment. Quality study materials .Staff members are always helpful while booking an exam if you have any problems wit the timings, they always ready to help, flexible timing options are available. Really great.
I always wanted to do total accounting training but i was so confused to choose which is the the right place for me to enrol. I found from one of my friend about Osborne training. I wasn't sure about this place but when i called in the office they were so nice they explained me everything about my course, i been to their office i had 1 hour free session i really liked the way tutor was teaching. I decided this is the right place for me to enroll. I enrolled on the same day and started my classes after 1 week.
I enjoyed being a student in osborne, they have qualified and competent staffs. They teach you with so much passion and the guide given to me by my course tutor which really help me to be enough competent in the exams. I also enjoy the methods they provide you during your course.
I have came from india, thought will do some job here but with a family it was hard for me to manage.I started looking for online live classes, then i found osborne training , i called them one of the staff was very helpful, he explained me the course how does it work with online live classes. Now i have enrolled for aat qualification. It is really easy to sit at home and do the course at your own time because all the sessions are recorded. Tutors are really supportive.
I am doing my aat level 3 and 4 must say great tutor support when required.Prompt replies from staff when booking exams. Always helpful to their students.
Osborne Training is rated 4.88 based on 145 reviews