Osborne Training Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Osborne Training

About Osborne Training: Osborne Training is an official Training provider for accountancy, IT and other courses.

02036087179

info@osbornetraining.org

Queensway House
275-285 High Street

Jack
Verified Buyer

Osborne Training is very good for AAT study materials and guiding the student through to a level where passing an exam is almost inevitable. The tutor and Virtual Learning Campus are also very helpful. The only downside is that the some class durations are longer than necessary. But I would definitely recommend it if you want a great study guide towards AAT qualification.
Hardy
Verified Buyer

I joined the Total Taxation training. It was great course, although the duration seemed to be little longer than expected. I received my CPD certificate at the end of the course which helped me to meet my ACCA CPD requirements.
Simi Palmer
Verified Buyer

My advice to anyone considering the digital marketing course is ‘Just do it.’ If you're interested in digital marketing and how to communicate online, do it. This course is not only eye opener, it also improve you skills set to be successful digital marketing entrepreneur.
Alfred Collins
Verified Buyer

I got my first job as a Digital Marketing Consultant with a FTSE100 company. I would definitely recommend the Digital Marketing Course at Osborne Training.
Rita Rox
Verified Buyer

When I was looking to build a career in Bookkeeping, I came across no of training provider. Out of them Osborne Training was outstandingly helpful in explaining various bookkeeping courses and they explained various Aat courses available. They helped me to decide between accounting courses and bookkeeping course. Finally I decided to go for aat bookkeeping course. I was looking for a premier training aat qualification provider and they are indeed a Premier training provider and best east london college. They also offered me online bookkeeping course, however, I decided to go for bookkeeping course in London campus. They use Osborne books which I found easy to read and understand. The teacher was very helpful and would go extra mile by taking extra sessions to ensure I understood the topics. The bookkeeping online course resources are additional help which I could access outside the campus from home. I would definitely recommend Osborne Training if anyone wants to build a career as a bookkeeper.
Nikky
Verified Buyer

Finished my Vat tax training from Osborne. Very helpful tutors. Always ready to help you if you any queries any problems with full ease.
Kathie
Verified Buyer

I have no regrets joining Osborne, they are very good at setting up a learning package and are always there to support when you are needed. If you have any queries just email them and they get back to you within 48 hours which i like the most because i am doing Distance learning through Osborne, so i have to do self studies.
Richard
Verified Buyer

I have enroled with Osborne for Total Accounting training. The best thing i like they give you Job placement. Provides you best resources and teaching. Thank you
Howard
Verified Buyer

All thanks to Osborne Training for opening a branch. It is really helpful for the students who wants to start their career with Accounts and Finance. They give the right guidance according to your qualification what will be the best course for you. I have completed my AAT qualification and now i have started working as an assistant Accountant.
Bruce
Verified Buyer

I completed my Total taxation training. I have opened a small accountancy firm. All possible because of Osborne training, they make you enough qualified that you are ready to work on your own professionally.
Vandy
Verified Buyer

Enroled for aat level 3 and level 4 fast track with osborne. I was very nervous at the first day of my class, but tutors are very friendly and very good environment. Quality study materials .Staff members are always helpful while booking an exam if you have any problems wit the timings, they always ready to help, flexible timing options are available. Really great.
Michael
Verified Buyer

I have completed my sage payroll training from Osborne and i have started working as a payroll administrator and i am so confident at my work to prove i am enough qualified to take on this responsibility. thank you osborne.
Roy
Verified Buyer

I always wanted to do total accounting training but i was so confused to choose which is the the right place for me to enrol. I found from one of my friend about Osborne training. I wasn't sure about this place but when i called in the office they were so nice they explained me everything about my course, i been to their office i had 1 hour free session i really liked the way tutor was teaching. I decided this is the right place for me to enroll. I enrolled on the same day and started my classes after 1 week.
Anthony
Verified Buyer

I have done my Sage 50 computerised Accounting Training with Osborne Training . I was happy with study material provided to me.I was worried about completing my studies but the help I got from tutors and the staff made my course so much easier and I would highly recommend the Osborne Training to other people who are keen to further their education.
Jackob
Verified Buyer

I am studying my AAT level 2 from osborne, i found it very easy but the only thing i want to say about the duration it bit longer for me. If you can work out on that it would be great.
Merry
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed being a student in osborne, they have qualified and competent staffs. They teach you with so much passion and the guide given to me by my course tutor which really help me to be enough competent in the exams. I also enjoy the methods they provide you during your course.
Gabriel
Verified Buyer

I had good experience studying at Osborne ,My tutor was extraordinary helpful.I got every support from osborne tutors and from staff until I finished my course.Thank you so much.
Matt
Verified Buyer

pursuing my aat level 2, i found it bit difficult but the tutors are so helpful they give you their extra time and make sure you understand every step, I would really appreciate their interest for students.
Emily
Verified Buyer

I am doing my SAP from osborne. I always thought SAP is a very difficult software, but after joining osborne i realized nothing is difficult if you have right teachers to teach you.
Malic
Verified Buyer

I am enjoying my course with Osborne training. I have found the course literature to be well set out and easy to follow.
Osborne Training is rated 4.98 based on 165 reviews