Osborne Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osborne Training
Telephone
Read Osborne Training Reviews

About Osborne Training:

With over 30,000+ students community, Osborne Training is a premier training provider for various courses such as Accounting, Finance, Payroll, CPD, SAP, Digital Marketing and many more.

Osborne Training is proud to offer various study options such as In-centre courses, Online courses, distance learning and home learning courses to suit students needs.

Osborne Training is no 1 choice for students throughout UK who are looking for A Career Solution.

02036087179

info@osbornetraining.org

9 Skylines Village, Limeharbour, London

Great place for a AAT. Really helpful admin staff and very close to DLR. I had a brilliant tutor called Marlon. Highly recommend.
It was a great learning with Osborne Training. My whole session was funded by my employer which helped me to up-skill myself and be even more productive for my organisation. It was a very high quality course and the study material was quite impressive as well. Full stars for the pleasant learning experience.
I had my first level of Sage completed just now and received the certificate. The course was well structured which was easy to grasp. Learning material i got helped a lot in my learning journey and got my basics cleared. Going for level two as well in a couple days with Osborne Training.
Ok so i am just getting started with my course module. Had the first class today and it was quite good. The tutor is very articulate in speaking and explaining any particular concept. My expectation is that it would go well till the end and will learn quite much in the class itself.
The course trainer for AAT level 4 is a genius. I love the way he answers all my queries and clarifies the concept. This course quality is undoubtedly better than my previous L3 course which i completed from elsewhere. I hope they continue with such practical and informative classes.
The tutor support for AAT bookkeeping course was fantastic. I really enjoyed studying this course and was well worth the price. Received books from Osborne books which are very helpful. Other than that, practice material helped a lot too. Full marks for the superb learning experience.
It was overall a very productive experience of AAT L2 with Osborne Training. Great support on all ends. In fact, i learnt better in here than my previous trainer. And that led me to think to do my L3 too here. Pretty confident n hopeful of clearing my qualification exams.
A really positive start, easy onboarding process and structured sage 50 course. Tutors are very helpful and have answer for any question i throw at them. Very satisfied.
Excellent training with the well-structured AAT level 2 course, which is easy to follow as well. I have been getting fantastic support right from enrolment itself at Watford institute. Hopefully, i will be doing my next AAT course for level 3 with them. However the website stucks sometimes which, but that's not a big issue for me.
I got a job offer within few days after completing my sage payroll online course here. Now i am confident to get a high paying job soon. My tutor was amazing- very helpful, very experienced, and very detailed. Some minor things need to be sorted out and they will be the best.
Excellent and expert tutor support

Enrolled in sage 50 online course: fast track mode, 2 weeks back after finding their course to be up to date with the latest industry requirements. Currently, I am attending my virtual classes. Superb tutorial support, which is friendly and solves all my queries in no time. But sometimes the study material website loads slow, could be because of overloading. so four stars for that. Except that, everything worked great for me.
My SAP FICO and SD training finished recently. One thing I loved how I can access all detailed reports easily without having to navigate through a lot of unnecessary things.
However, sometimes SAP System wont get the exact report you are needing in detail.
If you want to learn SAP my suggestion would be to have patience.
I have found that SAP Training will teach you how to do short steps to get the info that you are looking for. It makes things a lot shorter and time is saved. My Tutor was very helpful in understanding various complicated SAP processes in easier manner.
AAT Qualification is a great choice for anyone thinking of a career in Accounting. And I am happy that I made that choice with Osborne Training. My study package for AAT Level 2 and AAT Level 3 Fast Track came with flexibility to switch batches during weekends or evenings as I am currently working full time. The quality of the course materials were outstanding as they were made in a way so that it can be grasped easily by even an average person like me with very basic accounting knowledge. The Canary Wharf campus is a modern campus where I studied and the view from the classroom is just outstanding. All the classrooms are Airconditioned with modern IT facilities. The campus is situated just next to the Station which made commuting much easier. The tutors were very helpful to me and they always did their best to ensure as a student we achieve the best result. A great place to study and I will definitely recommend it.
Really enjoyed the payroll course. Now I can confidently process wages with zero error. The study materials were easy to follow and great support from the Tutor and Admin staffs. Keep it up guys.
Osborne Training is very good for AAT study materials and guiding the student through to a level where passing an exam is almost inevitable. The tutor and Virtual Learning Campus are also very helpful. The only downside is that the some class durations are longer than necessary. But I would definitely recommend it if you want a great study guide towards AAT qualification.
I joined the Total Taxation training. It was great course, although the duration seemed to be little longer than expected. I received my CPD certificate at the end of the course which helped me to meet my ACCA CPD requirements.
When I was looking to build a career in Bookkeeping, I came across no of training provider. Out of them Osborne Training was outstandingly helpful in explaining various bookkeeping courses and they explained various Aat courses available. They helped me to decide between accounting courses and bookkeeping course. Finally I decided to go for aat bookkeeping course. I was looking for a premier training aat qualification provider and they are indeed a Premier training provider and best east london college. They also offered me online bookkeeping course, however, I decided to go for bookkeeping course in London campus. They use Osborne books which I found easy to read and understand. The teacher was very helpful and would go extra mile by taking extra sessions to ensure I understood the topics. The bookkeeping online course resources are additional help which I could access outside the campus from home. I would definitely recommend Osborne Training if anyone wants to build a career as a bookkeeper.
I have no regrets joining Osborne, they are very good at setting up a learning package and are always there to support when you are needed. If you have any queries just email them and they get back to you within 48 hours which i like the most because i am doing Distance learning through Osborne, so i have to do self studies.
I have enroled with Osborne for Total Accounting training. The best thing i like they give you Job placement. Provides you best resources and teaching. Thank you
All thanks to Osborne Training for opening a branch. It is really helpful for the students who wants to start their career with Accounts and Finance. They give the right guidance according to your qualification what will be the best course for you. I have completed my AAT qualification and now i have started working as an assistant Accountant.
Osborne Training is rated 4.93 based on 136 reviews