Osborne Training Reviews

4.8
Based on 159 reviews
Read Osborne Training Reviews

About Osborne Training:

With over 30,000+ students community, Osborne Training is a premier training provider for various courses such as Accounting, Finance, Payroll, CPD, SAP, Digital Marketing and many more.

Osborne Training is proud to offer various study options such as In-centre courses, Online courses, distance learning and home learning courses to suit students needs.

Osborne Training is no 1 choice for students throughout UK who are looking for A Career Solution.

02036087179

9 Skylines Village, Limeharbour, London

It was a good experience learning L2 with Osborne Training. Quizzes in study material were what i liked the most and helped me a lot with tricky concepts. Had a few issues when i started but it got all sorted out eventually.
Just started the level 3 program, so there is a lot to take in. The course runs to a strict schedule and if you get behind it is hard to catch up. Also, navigating the virtual learning platform could be better.
Took their total accounting course and once it was finished, I landed an internship in a reputed organization, which is now helping me gain some serious practical experience. The course itself is quite comprehensive and covers all the core concepts of accounting such as VAT training, Sage training, etc. Quite satisfied with my journey.
I had to go for their Total sage training course via distance learning. So i applied using the form on their course page. I got the confirmation that a counselor will get back to me within 24 hours. But i got a call back only after 2 days, which was not a very professional move. Although they apologized citing the overload due to student admissions but that didn't help me anyhow, as i wanted to get on with this course asap. Anyways, i am into the course now and the course seems fine but my initial experience wasn't that great.
I enrolled in the AAT L3 sessions 3 weeks ago. Everything was going fine n all till this week when I had to travel abroad for some reason. But they wouldn't pause the course. Didn't expect such a response from them. Sadly, I have to postpone my travel to when the course ends. Never felt so frustrated.
I own a small business in London and had to take the payroll side into my hands. So, started with the AAT Payroll L1 course, and am already learning so much about Sage payroll. This knowledge is giving me the confidence to handle this side of my business I was bad at. I think I will go further into the levels to know everything about this software.
Sohail was very supportive and made everything easier for me. The rest of the staff too is very helpful and was quick and proactive to address my issues. So, my experience with Osborne Training has been very good. Will rate them 5/5.
I earlier did home-based learning but that was a total waste of my time and resources. So I enrolled in their virtual learning classes. It's been a great course since I started. Learning something new every day with the help of the tutor.
I got counselled that helped me in choosing the right course for me. Currently, i am pursuing AAT accountancy and it really was a good decision. Happy to be doing this.
It's been 2 weeks since I started the Bookkeeping fast track course. The classroom sessions are going great. Currently, I am learning Bookkeeping Controls and its ins and outs. Definitely go for it if being a bookkeeper is what you are passionate about.
It has been 1 month since I started the bookkeeping course and it's been a very productive learning experience. I have learnt a lot since then and have been able to retain it with the help of practice material. Go for it if bookkeeping is the career you wanna have.
The enrolment process was hassle-free. Started my first class in no time. So far, classes are going great without any major issues. Happy with my choice of training provider.
Level 3 has been a crucial course for me and i am quite content with the teaching method and course content of Osborne Training. Looking forward to going for L4 too with them.
Just opted for bookkeeping fast track, as I have to cover both foundation and advanced level of the course. The content is quite good and is very informative, combined with the explanations from the tutor, it's exactly what I had wanted this course to be. Pretty great experience so far.
Distance learning with Osborne Training was the correct decision for me. Course books are updated and are very helpful in preparing for a successful qualification.
The course advisor was very supportive and helped me decide on the right choice for my career. I took up bookkeeping and it indeed turned out to be what i should be doing. Finally, i am moving towards what i really love doing. Thanks Osborne Training for guiding me along the right path.
Okay so this was my first time with Osborne Training after doing L2 with other provider. Felt the difference in teaching the first day itself. the tutor was very knowledgeable having practical knowledge as well. She resolved all of my queries with practical examples. Full marks for this itself.
Good experience. Onboarding was very smooth and their accounting course for level 4 is worth the money.
The staff at Osborne training was very quick to address the issues i had with my classes. completed my course and passed the L1 exam. Totally recommended doing course with them.
My AAT level 4 experience with Osborne Training was brilliant and quite pleasant. The tutor i got was an expert in the subject and helped me get around every nook and cranny, which ultimately helped me qualify the exam too.
I studied level 2, 3 and 4 with Osborne. I had a brilliant tutor called Marlon - his style of teaching and the quality of the teaching was at a very high standard and I passed every exam.
Osborne Training is rated 4.84 based on 159 reviews