Osborne Training Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Osborne Training

About Osborne Training: Osborne Training is an official Training provider for accountancy, IT and other courses.

02036087179

info@osbornetraining.org

5 Harbour Exchange Square
Isle of Dogs

Telephone
"My experience with Osborne Training was a positive one but I have to say that my tutor made the experience even the more special. She was quick in her responses, very knowledgeable, helpful and made the learning processes an enjoyable and seamless one. The study materials and books provided for ACCA courses were easy to use and understand. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND."
"I am so pleased to find two job offers from two different companies right after completing my Total Accounting course with Osborne Training. They are so professional and trainers are really helpful. The Online Career HUB provided by Osborne Training helped me to prepare my CV up to the mark and went through in detailed mock interviews session to build my confidence level. If it wasn’t them I wouldn’t be having these fantastic job offers. GREAT WORK. KEEP HELPING PEOPLE :)"
"My SAP FICO and SD training finished recently. One thing I loved how I can access all detailed reports easily without having to navigate through a lot of unnecessary things. However, sometimes SAP System wont get the exact report you are needing in detail. If you want to learn SAP my suggestion would be to have patience. I have found that SAP Training will teach you how to do short steps to get the info that you are looking for. It makes things a lot shorter and time is saved. My Tutor was very helpful in understanding various complicated SAP processes in easier manner."
"AAT Qualification is a great choice for anyone thinking of a career in Accounting. And I am happy that I made that choice with Osborne Training. My study package for AAT Level 2 and AAT Level 3 Fast Track came with flexibility to switch batches during weekends or evenings as I am currently working full time. The quality of the course materials were outstanding as they were made in a way so that it can be grasped easily by even an average person like me with very basic accounting knowledge. The Canary Wharf campus is a modern campus where I studied and the view from the classroom is just outstanding. All the classrooms are Airconditioned with modern IT facilities. The campus is situated just next to the Station which made commuting much easier. The tutors were very helpful to me and they always did their best to ensure as a student we achieve the best result. A great place to study and I will definitely recommend it."
"Really enjoyed the payroll course. Now I can confidently process wages with zero error. The study materials were easy to follow and great support from the Tutor and Admin staffs. Keep it up guys."
"As a mother of two returning back to work, I found the service provided by Osborne Training excellent, affordable and flexible. It allowed me to get my confidence back and get a job straight after. All the Sage courses offered by Osborne Training can be completed within short period, which is ideal for people like me. I was provided with all the adequate materials and assistance whenever needed. The staff were very friendly, approachable and helpful. My tutor was full of knowledge and the syllabus was covered on time. They encouraged me to carry on and sit the IAB level 3 exam. The facilities were of very good standard and the premises were kept very clean all the time. I am happy that I took the initiative to contact Osborne Training."
"Osborne Training is very good for AAT study materials and guiding the student through to a level where passing an exam is almost inevitable. The tutor and Virtual Learning Campus are also very helpful. The only downside is that the some class durations are longer than necessary. But I would definitely recommend it if you want a great study guide towards AAT qualification."
"I joined the Total Taxation training. It was great course, although the duration seemed to be little longer than expected. I received my CPD certificate at the end of the course which helped me to meet my ACCA CPD requirements."
"My advice to anyone considering the digital marketing course is ‘Just do it.’ If you're interested in digital marketing and how to communicate online, do it. This course is not only eye opener, it also improve you skills set to be successful digital marketing entrepreneur."
"I got my first job as a Digital Marketing Consultant with a FTSE100 company. I would definitely recommend the Digital Marketing Course at Osborne Training."
"When I was looking to build a career in Bookkeeping, I came across no of training provider. Out of them Osborne Training was outstandingly helpful in explaining various bookkeeping courses and they explained various Aat courses available. They helped me to decide between accounting courses and bookkeeping course. Finally I decided to go for aat bookkeeping course. I was looking for a premier training aat qualification provider and they are indeed a Premier training provider and best east london college. They also offered me online bookkeeping course, however, I decided to go for bookkeeping course in London campus. They use Osborne books which I found easy to read and understand. The teacher was very helpful and would go extra mile by taking extra sessions to ensure I understood the topics. The bookkeeping online course resources are additional help which I could access outside the campus from home. I would definitely recommend Osborne Training if anyone wants to build a career as a bookkeeper."
"Finished my Vat tax training from Osborne. Very helpful tutors. Always ready to help you if you any queries any problems with full ease."
"I have no regrets joining Osborne, they are very good at setting up a learning package and are always there to support when you are needed. If you have any queries just email them and they get back to you within 48 hours which i like the most because i am doing Distance learning through Osborne, so i have to do self studies."
"I have enroled with Osborne for Total Accounting training. The best thing i like they give you Job placement. Provides you best resources and teaching. Thank you"
"All thanks to Osborne Training for opening a branch. It is really helpful for the students who wants to start their career with Accounts and Finance. They give the right guidance according to your qualification what will be the best course for you. I have completed my AAT qualification and now i have started working as an assistant Accountant."
"I completed my Total taxation training. I have opened a small accountancy firm. All possible because of Osborne training, they make you enough qualified that you are ready to work on your own professionally."
"Enroled for aat level 3 and level 4 fast track with osborne. I was very nervous at the first day of my class, but tutors are very friendly and very good environment. Quality study materials .Staff members are always helpful while booking an exam if you have any problems wit the timings, they always ready to help, flexible timing options are available. Really great."
"I have completed my sage payroll training from Osborne and i have started working as a payroll administrator and i am so confident at my work to prove i am enough qualified to take on this responsibility. thank you osborne."
"I always wanted to do total accounting training but i was so confused to choose which is the the right place for me to enrol. I found from one of my friend about Osborne training. I wasn't sure about this place but when i called in the office they were so nice they explained me everything about my course, i been to their office i had 1 hour free session i really liked the way tutor was teaching. I decided this is the right place for me to enroll. I enrolled on the same day and started my classes after 1 week."
"I have done my Sage 50 computerised Accounting Training with Osborne Training . I was happy with study material provided to me.I was worried about completing my studies but the help I got from tutors and the staff made my course so much easier and I would highly recommend the Osborne Training to other people who are keen to further their education."
Osborne Training is rated 4.96 based on 171 reviews