Osborne Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osborne Training
Telephone
Read Osborne Training Reviews

About Osborne Training:

With over 30,000+ students community, Osborne Training is a premier training provider for various courses such as Accounting, Finance, Payroll, CPD, SAP, Digital Marketing and many more.

Osborne Training is proud to offer various study options such as In-centre courses, Online courses, distance learning and home learning courses to suit students needs.

Osborne Training is no 1 choice for students throughout UK who are looking for A Career Solution.

02036087179

9 Skylines Village, Limeharbour, London

Good experience. Onboarding was very smooth and their accounting course for level 4 is worth the money.
It was a good experience learning L2 with Osborne Training. Quizzes in study material were what i liked the most and helped me a lot with tricky concepts. Had a few issues when i started but it got all sorted out eventually.
Emma was quite helpful in answering my queries. I really appreciate her support. Lots of useful advice helped me focus on the areas needing attention and gave me the confidence. Wish the team all the very best!
Straightforward signup process and very informative tutor sessions. Course materials are easily accessible and supportive experience.
I had my first level of Sage completed just now and received the certificate. The course was well structured which was easy to grasp. Learning material i got helped a lot in my learning journey and got my basics cleared. Going for level two as well in a couple days with Osborne Training.
Excellent training with the well-structured AAT level 2 course, which is easy to follow as well. I have been getting fantastic support right from enrolment itself at Watford institute. Hopefully, i will be doing my next AAT course for level 3 with them. However the website stucks sometimes which, but that's not a big issue for me.
(Watford) -
I got a job offer within few days after completing my sage payroll online course here. Now i am confident to get a high paying job soon. My tutor was amazing- very helpful, very experienced, and very detailed. Some minor things need to be sorted out and they will be the best.
Excellent and expert tutor support Enrolled in sage 50 online course: fast track mode, 2 weeks back after finding their course to be up to date with the latest industry requirements. Currently, I am attending my virtual classes. Superb tutorial support, which is friendly and solves all my queries in no time. But sometimes the study material website loads slow, could be because of overloading. so four stars for that. Except that, everything worked great for me.
My SAP FICO and SD training finished recently. One thing I loved how I can access all detailed reports easily without having to navigate through a lot of unnecessary things. However, sometimes SAP System wont get the exact report you are needing in detail. If you want to learn SAP my suggestion would be to have patience. I have found that SAP Training will teach you how to do short steps to get the info that you are looking for. It makes things a lot shorter and time is saved. My Tutor was very helpful in understanding various complicated SAP processes in easier manner.
AAT Qualification is a great choice for anyone thinking of a career in Accounting. And I am happy that I made that choice with Osborne Training. My study package for AAT Level 2 and AAT Level 3 Fast Track came with flexibility to switch batches during weekends or evenings as I am currently working full time. The quality of the course materials were outstanding as they were made in a way so that it can be grasped easily by even an average person like me with very basic accounting knowledge. The Canary Wharf campus is a modern campus where I studied and the view from the classroom is just outstanding. All the classrooms are Airconditioned with modern IT facilities. The campus is situated just next to the Station which made commuting much easier. The tutors were very helpful to me and they always did their best to ensure as a student we achieve the best result. A great place to study and I will definitely recommend it.
Really enjoyed the payroll course. Now I can confidently process wages with zero error. The study materials were easy to follow and great support from the Tutor and Admin staffs. Keep it up guys.
Osborne Training is very good for AAT study materials and guiding the student through to a level where passing an exam is almost inevitable. The tutor and Virtual Learning Campus are also very helpful. The only downside is that the some class durations are longer than necessary. But I would definitely recommend it if you want a great study guide towards AAT qualification.
I joined the Total Taxation training. It was great course, although the duration seemed to be little longer than expected. I received my CPD certificate at the end of the course which helped me to meet my ACCA CPD requirements.
I am studying my AAT level 2 from osborne, i found it very easy but the only thing i want to say about the duration it bit longer for me. If you can work out on that it would be great.
Osborne Training is rated 4.88 based on 145 reviews