Osborne Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osborne Training
Telephone
Read Osborne Training Reviews

About Osborne Training:

With over 30,000+ students community, Osborne Training is a premier training provider for various courses such as Accounting, Finance, Payroll, CPD, SAP, Digital Marketing and many more.

Osborne Training is proud to offer various study options such as In-centre courses, Online courses, distance learning and home learning courses to suit students needs.

Osborne Training is no 1 choice for students throughout UK who are looking for A Career Solution.

02036087179

9 Skylines Village, Limeharbour, London

AAT Qualification is a great choice for anyone thinking of a career in Accounting. And I am happy that I made that choice with Osborne Training. My study package for AAT Level 2 and AAT Level 3 Fast Track came with flexibility to switch batches during weekends or evenings as I am currently working full time. The quality of the course materials were outstanding as they were made in a way so that it can be grasped easily by even an average person like me with very basic accounting knowledge. The Canary Wharf campus is a modern campus where I studied and the view from the classroom is just outstanding. All the classrooms are Airconditioned with modern IT facilities. The campus is situated just next to the Station which made commuting much easier. The tutors were very helpful to me and they always did their best to ensure as a student we achieve the best result. A great place to study and I will definitely recommend it.
Really enjoyed the payroll course. Now I can confidently process wages with zero error. The study materials were easy to follow and great support from the Tutor and Admin staffs. Keep it up guys.
Osborne Training is very good for AAT study materials and guiding the student through to a level where passing an exam is almost inevitable. The tutor and Virtual Learning Campus are also very helpful. The only downside is that the some class durations are longer than necessary. But I would definitely recommend it if you want a great study guide towards AAT qualification.
I joined the Total Taxation training. It was great course, although the duration seemed to be little longer than expected. I received my CPD certificate at the end of the course which helped me to meet my ACCA CPD requirements.
When I was looking to build a career in Bookkeeping, I came across no of training provider. Out of them Osborne Training was outstandingly helpful in explaining various bookkeeping courses and they explained various Aat courses available. They helped me to decide between accounting courses and bookkeeping course. Finally I decided to go for aat bookkeeping course. I was looking for a premier training aat qualification provider and they are indeed a Premier training provider and best east london college. They also offered me online bookkeeping course, however, I decided to go for bookkeeping course in London campus. They use Osborne books which I found easy to read and understand. The teacher was very helpful and would go extra mile by taking extra sessions to ensure I understood the topics. The bookkeeping online course resources are additional help which I could access outside the campus from home. I would definitely recommend Osborne Training if anyone wants to build a career as a bookkeeper.
I have no regrets joining Osborne, they are very good at setting up a learning package and are always there to support when you are needed. If you have any queries just email them and they get back to you within 48 hours which i like the most because i am doing Distance learning through Osborne, so i have to do self studies.
I have enroled with Osborne for Total Accounting training. The best thing i like they give you Job placement. Provides you best resources and teaching. Thank you
All thanks to Osborne Training for opening a branch. It is really helpful for the students who wants to start their career with Accounts and Finance. They give the right guidance according to your qualification what will be the best course for you. I have completed my AAT qualification and now i have started working as an assistant Accountant.
Enroled for aat level 3 and level 4 fast track with osborne. I was very nervous at the first day of my class, but tutors are very friendly and very good environment. Quality study materials .Staff members are always helpful while booking an exam if you have any problems wit the timings, they always ready to help, flexible timing options are available. Really great.
I always wanted to do total accounting training but i was so confused to choose which is the the right place for me to enrol. I found from one of my friend about Osborne training. I wasn't sure about this place but when i called in the office they were so nice they explained me everything about my course, i been to their office i had 1 hour free session i really liked the way tutor was teaching. I decided this is the right place for me to enroll. I enrolled on the same day and started my classes after 1 week.
I am studying my AAT level 2 from osborne, i found it very easy but the only thing i want to say about the duration it bit longer for me. If you can work out on that it would be great.
I enjoyed being a student in osborne, they have qualified and competent staffs. They teach you with so much passion and the guide given to me by my course tutor which really help me to be enough competent in the exams. I also enjoy the methods they provide you during your course.
I have came from india, thought will do some job here but with a family it was hard for me to manage.I started looking for online live classes, then i found osborne training , i called them one of the staff was very helpful, he explained me the course how does it work with online live classes. Now i have enrolled for aat qualification. It is really easy to sit at home and do the course at your own time because all the sessions are recorded. Tutors are really supportive.
I am doing my aat level 3 and 4 must say great tutor support when required.Prompt replies from staff when booking exams. Always helpful to their students.
I was thinking to start my aat qualification from Osborne, when i been their I found registering with them is very easy. The course tutors were very good and always got back to me. The course was well presented and the course material detailed and accurate.
I didn't think I would have the committment to complete my AAt qualification.However the support I got from the Osborne training helped me to pass all the Levels from 1 to 3. Be confident and enrol now. They will always be with you and support you.
Since doing my course with Osborne, I have gained so much knowledge, a better understanding of how to work at professional level, more confidence and I'm on my way to gaining a certificate in total accounting training.
studying my AAT course for 14 months has been worth it as it has opened up many jobs for me.I got brilliant feedback from my supervisor for my work which made me so proud.I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience!
i am doing my aat level 3 online live. usually i miss my classes but i very happy the way they had organised with recording videos. very happy and worth it.
completed my aat level 2, had a good experience , very friendly staff and teachers.
Osborne Training is rated 4.88 based on 145 reviews