ORION Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ORION

Tell us how ORION made you happy

"The service was a class. Fully informed throughout purchase to delivery date. Fast friendly and reliable service."
"We ordered a server rack cabinet. The pricing was excellent, and it was delivered promptly after being ordered. The cabinet is very high quality and nicely made. I would definately recommend Orion's products."
"Well engineered cabinet and great delivery service."
"I recently purchased a small server cabinet. Price was excellent, but quality was not compromised in any way and the delivery was on time and the product was in perfect condition. If only everyone was this good!"
"Excellent quality product. I ordered it flat-packed, and it was very well wrapped."
"Brought 19inch cabinet. Its just state of the art design. Good price and fast delivery, the cabinet was just what we needed. Sales chat on website very helpful."
"Ordered 21u freestanding rack, delivered within three days of ordering, rack is very high quality. Excellent service all round from placing the order, speaking with sales and Orion's delivery driver who called ahead to let me know a delivery time."
"Good products and prices only let down by minor damage to rack ears during transit."
"Good price and fast delivery, the cabinet was just what we needed."
"Good communication, quick turnaround and good service"
"Quick and easy transaction."
"Very competitively priced, saving me £100s. Quality product: solid, well finished, professional look, no sharp edges. Website made it easy to get correct spec - but need to know what you want beforehand - fortunately our IT people gave me full details. Recommend!"
"Sales chat on website very helpful, offered customisation of cabinet to suit our exact needs, very happy!"
"I made a mistake when I ordered the product and gave the wrong delivery address. This only became apparent when the delivery driver rang my mobile to say he was 15 minutes away. I was not in the right place to receive the delivery so Orion contacted the delivery company and arranged for the driver to meet me at a convenient place nearer to my location to take delivery of the product. This saved me a redelivery charge. I was very pleased with Orion's customer service and also the cooperation of the delivery company (Tomsetts) I'm very happy to give Orion the highest recommendation for their customer service."
"Very pleased with the rack, solidly built well coated and no sharp edges to speak of. Paid a little bit more for British quality than imported rubbish and glad I did. Excellent service from Orion's in house courier who must have left the depot at 5-6am to get to us in Scotland at the time he did still early on in the day. Went out of his way to make the delivery convenient. All in all from sales to delivery a friendly and efficient experience for me."
"Very pleasant people to deal with on the 'phone. Goods arrived promptly and in good condition."
"Spoke to a member of Orion staff on a Wednesday with an urgent request for a cabinet needed by the Friday.He gave sound advice and the cabinet was delivered as promised on the Friday.Great service."
"The delivery took place efficiently and well. I was kept informed of the progress of the order throughout. The school is delighted with the cabinet."
"Ordering made simple and delivered on time, no fuss !!"
"Delivered on the day asked for Good quality product"
ORION is rated 4.85 based on 249 reviews