ORION Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ORION

How would you rate ORION?

"Very pleased with the rack, solidly built well coated and no sharp edges to speak of. Paid a little bit more for British quality than imported rubbish and glad I did. Excellent service from Orion's in house courier who must have left the depot at 5-6am to get to us in Scotland at the time he did still early on in the day. Went out of his way to make the delivery convenient. All in all from sales to delivery a friendly and efficient experience for me."
PETER MORRIS
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant people to deal with on the 'phone. Goods arrived promptly and in good condition."
NICK PARKER
Verified Buyer
"Spoke to a member of Orion staff on a Wednesday with an urgent request for a cabinet needed by the Friday.He gave sound advice and the cabinet was delivered as promised on the Friday.Great service."
"The delivery took place efficiently and well. I was kept informed of the progress of the order throughout. The school is delighted with the cabinet."
"Ordering made simple and delivered on time, no fuss !!"
"Delivered on the day asked for Good quality product"
MARK WILSON
Verified Buyer
"The rack is of high quality, built really well and with all the accessories required also supplied by ORION. The staff I dealt with were polite and efficient and the order arrived well packed and in good time. I would have no hesitation in ordering from ORION again and also recommending them to others."
GARY BENTLEY
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman I spoke to when placing the order was very knowledgeable knew what I needed and gave me the time frame for the order. Goods arrived as ordered. Great servive."
ANDREW TERRY
Verified Buyer
"Great value, thought the site might be mainly for datacentres but got a modestly sized rack through very quickly and considering the price i'm very impressed by how sturdy and secure the unit is. No problem recommending..."
SPENCER NUNN
Verified Buyer
"The cabinet was great quality, at a price that suited me and the client."
GEORGE INGRAM
Verified Buyer
"Quality produce. Exceptionally quick delivery as I was on a deadline."
MARKYS CAIN
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and customer advice. Delivery also very rapid and the delivery guy was very nice, helping me bring the unit into my (downstairs) room. The equipment (cabinet rack) was of high quality, with no damage. I am very pleased with the price as well, which was cheaper than several other vendors."
"Prompt delivery and good customer service."
MINESH PAREKH
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, quality, delivery and price - 10 out of 10."
SAM LIVINGSTONE
Verified Buyer
"We searched everywhere for a rack that could hold all our equipment and still fit under a table and only Orion had the solution. Delivery was fast and build quality excellent. Very pleased with our purchase and already planning to buy a another as we grow our company."
KELLY ROBERTS
Verified Buyer
"Quality cabinet, well finished off, great price and reasonable delivery times, intend to use again shortly."
JONATHAN PAYNE
Verified Buyer
"Looks good, haven't started to use it yet."
MIKE HARRIS
Verified Buyer
"Had taken over this part for procurement within our business and had no experience of Orion previously. can honestly say they made the process simple and delivery to times stated and accurate. will have no hesitation in forming a fuller business relationship going forwards."
DAVID JENNINGS
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very warm welcome from and great advise from the customer service team."
CARL GRAHAM
Verified Buyer
"great kit stuff already in it and quietly doing its stuff"
ORION is rated 4.85 based on 235 reviews