ORION Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ORION

How would you rate ORION ?

"Quick and easy transaction."
"Very competitively priced, saving me £100s. Quality product: solid, well finished, professional look, no sharp edges. Website made it easy to get correct spec - but need to know what you want beforehand - fortunately our IT people gave me full details. Recommend!"
"Sales chat on website very helpful, offered customisation of cabinet to suit our exact needs, very happy!"
"I made a mistake when I ordered the product and gave the wrong delivery address. This only became apparent when the delivery driver rang my mobile to say he was 15 minutes away. I was not in the right place to receive the delivery so Orion contacted the delivery company and arranged for the driver to meet me at a convenient place nearer to my location to take delivery of the product. This saved me a redelivery charge. I was very pleased with Orion's customer service and also the cooperation of the delivery company (Tomsetts) I'm very happy to give Orion the highest recommendation for their customer service."
"Very pleased with the rack, solidly built well coated and no sharp edges to speak of. Paid a little bit more for British quality than imported rubbish and glad I did. Excellent service from Orion's in house courier who must have left the depot at 5-6am to get to us in Scotland at the time he did still early on in the day. Went out of his way to make the delivery convenient. All in all from sales to delivery a friendly and efficient experience for me."
"Very pleasant people to deal with on the 'phone. Goods arrived promptly and in good condition."
"Spoke to a member of Orion staff on a Wednesday with an urgent request for a cabinet needed by the Friday.He gave sound advice and the cabinet was delivered as promised on the Friday.Great service."
"The delivery took place efficiently and well. I was kept informed of the progress of the order throughout. The school is delighted with the cabinet."
"Ordering made simple and delivered on time, no fuss !!"
"Delivered on the day asked for Good quality product"
"The rack is of high quality, built really well and with all the accessories required also supplied by ORION. The staff I dealt with were polite and efficient and the order arrived well packed and in good time. I would have no hesitation in ordering from ORION again and also recommending them to others."
"The gentleman I spoke to when placing the order was very knowledgeable knew what I needed and gave me the time frame for the order. Goods arrived as ordered. Great servive."
"Great value, thought the site might be mainly for datacentres but got a modestly sized rack through very quickly and considering the price i'm very impressed by how sturdy and secure the unit is. No problem recommending..."
"The cabinet was great quality, at a price that suited me and the client."
"Quality produce. Exceptionally quick delivery as I was on a deadline."
"Excellent service and customer advice. Delivery also very rapid and the delivery guy was very nice, helping me bring the unit into my (downstairs) room. The equipment (cabinet rack) was of high quality, with no damage. I am very pleased with the price as well, which was cheaper than several other vendors."
"Prompt delivery and good customer service."
"Excellent service, quality, delivery and price - 10 out of 10."
"We searched everywhere for a rack that could hold all our equipment and still fit under a table and only Orion had the solution. Delivery was fast and build quality excellent. Very pleased with our purchase and already planning to buy a another as we grow our company."
"Quality cabinet, well finished off, great price and reasonable delivery times, intend to use again shortly."
ORION is rated 4.85 based on 239 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!