Oarsport Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oarsport Ltd

About Oarsport Ltd: Oarsport are a full service rowing company and are UK distributor of WinTech Racing Boats, NK Sports Performance Electronics, Project B Rowing Shoes & Rowing Innovations Swingulator.

info@oarsport.co.uk

Tell us how Oarsport Ltd made you happy

"As a customer of Oarsport over the last year they have surpassed every expectation I had when ordering a boat. From providing us with a free trial for a few days, to their after service care, they truly value you as a customer. I can’t recommend Oarsport and Wintech as a company and boat manufacture!"
"As a customer of Oarsport, I cannot rate them highly enough. Their pre and post boat sales service is excellent, friendly and goes beyond expectations. Always ready to help, always supportive. Oarsport and Wintech is all combination you can trust."
"Excellent experience, in no time they sorted out my NK warranty reclaim. Overall very fast, enjoyable and most professional rowing shop I worked with so far."
"Very informed, helpful and pleasant. Good people to deal with, both professionally and personally."
Hi Henry,

Thanks for your review and glad we were able to help. Enjoy your new boat and if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to contact us!

Team Oarsport
"Requested trail of Cobra Double which Oarsport were happy to provide Helped set up boat on delivery and were happy to follow up with advise Boat proved to be just what the club needed, and we also received a loyalty bonus of £500 off purchase price. All that remains is for some convincing race wins from our competitive crews."
"Brilliant in every aspect from finding out all I needed about the boat to buying it. Thank you its a pleasure to be part of team wintech!"
"Brilliant customer service from start to finish. I am very pleased with everything that I have received and the support that I got for it."
"knowledgeable and helpful. good to work with. sometimes the kit let's you down a bit but you always put problems right which gives us confidence to use you."
Hi Simon,

Thanks for the positive review.

If there is any specific feedback or issues we can address always feel free to contact us on 0115 981 8183 or info@oarsport.co.uk. On the rare occasions something goes wrong we like to ensure that we fix this straight away.

Team Oarsport
"Such knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. I'm glad I bought my boat from Oarsport. They have continued to give me great ongoing support with various questions I've had. I would definitely recommend them."
Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help.

Happy Rowing!

Team Oarsport
"Always ready to listen and help."
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the kind review and a pleasure to help as always.

Team Oarsport
"I always get friendly expert advice from the Oarsport team. Their in-depth knowledge of boats and equipment has always been invaluable when making important buying decisions."
"Really great service - quick turn around and result."
"Amazing world class support and service"
"Great company, really friendly staff."
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your review. Hope you are enjoying the boat.

"Excellent service."
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your review. Hope you are enjoying the boat.

Team Oarsport
"I have just bought a boat for my son and was assisted by the Oarsport team for this. We have been truly astonished by how wonderfully helpful they were. The guys really couldn’t have done anymore to assist us with choosing the boat and getting it set up and on the water, and went far beyond what one could reasonably expect. In a market where the boats are probably relatively similar, this kind of service really does make so much difference. I couldn't recommend Oarsport highly enough if you are thinking of buying a new boat."
Hi Daren,

Thanks so much for your review. We were happy to help. Hope your son enjoys the new boat!

Oarsport Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews