Oarsport Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oarsport Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Oarsport Ltd Reviews

About Oarsport Ltd:

Oarsport are a full service rowing company and are UK distributor of WinTech Racing Boats, NK Sports Performance Electronics, Project B Rowing Shoes & Rowing Innovations Swingulator.

info@oarsport.co.uk

Tell us how Oarsport Ltd made you happy
Very good service throughout.
Such a great experience - buying a boat from Oarsport. Customer service was exceptional, great advice and support before purchase. The boat was brought up to me and then set up for me to try. There was no pressure to buy it even when there had been many adjustments to set the boat up to fit me. It is lovely having a boat that fits me exactly and my rowing has improved too. Thank you very much.
We cannot thank Oarsport enough for their professional and kind service. Always ready to help and to discuss our club needs. Prompt , precise service delivering excellent value for money products. We wish you a happy, healthy new year. From all of us at Monmouth school for girls RC
Buying a Wintech International single scull boat from OarSport Ltd just before the first lockdown was the best decision we have ever made. The whole experience of customer service, delivery and helpful advice was simply excellent. The OarSport are a welcoming family, who are always there to help, and they make every athlete valued. Thank you OarSports!
Brilliant customer service.... a prompt response to the initial enquiry, a quick and accurate assessment of requirements and a realistic approach to budget. The river trial was organised within a week and the purchase process was simple. Would not hesitate to recommend Oarsport as a top class distributor supported by dedicated experts.
The team were really helpful and offered excellent advice and support. An excellent service all round. Thanks.
I can not fault Oarsport in any way, it’s that simple! Andrew and his team were incredibly helpful when it came to buying a boat for my 14 yr old daughter and advised us on everything we needed to know when looking for a boat. He brought 2 boats down for her to try (one of them twice) and when we decided on the International Andrew set everything up for my daughter so we didn’t have to worry about doing it ourselves! Nothing was ever too much trouble and I highly recommend the company.
Oarsport were fantastic! They brought a boat for my son to try out on the water and then returned with it once purchased , again ready to go out on the water. They are a really knowledgeable team on all the products they sell and give great advice on anything technical that we don’t understand!
Fantastic Service and assistance with purchasing my sons first single. They went above and beyond and my son is extremely happy with his new boat. Highly recommend.
I highly recommend Oarsport..Andrew was fantastic, he helped and advised me every step of the way when buying a Boat. He delivered it to my sons Boat Club....his knowledge was a real help to me, in fact the service I received was amazing. My son is loving his boat. Thank you..
Excellent service, order was place early Monday morning by phone and I received my order the very next day. I will highly recommend Oarsport to friends and family. Customer service impeccable, order placed over the phone very easily and receipt provided by email. Cannot fault this company. The stroke coach is also highly recommended a good quality product.
Always excellent.
I ordered a stroke coach on Sunday 15/09/19 for my daughters birthday as I was told on this day by my daughter she hadn’t ordered it (with my card) I rang Monday 16/09/19 to ask if there was any chance it would arrive for my daughters birthday on 18/09/19 at this time the computer at Oarsport was down (these things happen) the lady assured me she would do her best got an email Tuesday 17/09/19 to say it would be delivered between 10 and 11am the lady who took my order did everything she possibly could for the stroke coach to arrive on time which I am truly grateful for. Amazing company would highly recommend them.
As a customer of Oarsport over the last year they have surpassed every expectation I had when ordering a boat. From providing us with a free trial for a few days, to their after service care, they truly value you as a customer. I can’t recommend Oarsport and Wintech as a company and boat manufacture!
As a customer of Oarsport, I cannot rate them highly enough. Their pre and post boat sales service is excellent, friendly and goes beyond expectations. Always ready to help, always supportive. Oarsport and Wintech is all combination you can trust.
Excellent experience, in no time they sorted out my NK warranty reclaim. Overall very fast, enjoyable and most professional rowing shop I worked with so far.
Very informed, helpful and pleasant. Good people to deal with, both professionally and personally.
Hi Henry, Thanks for your review and glad we were able to help. Enjoy your new boat and if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to contact us! Team Oarsport
Requested trail of Cobra Double which Oarsport were happy to provide Helped set up boat on delivery and were happy to follow up with advise Boat proved to be just what the club needed, and we also received a loyalty bonus of £500 off purchase price. All that remains is for some convincing race wins from our competitive crews.
Brilliant in every aspect from finding out all I needed about the boat to buying it. Thank you its a pleasure to be part of team wintech!
Brilliant customer service from start to finish. I am very pleased with everything that I have received and the support that I got for it.
Oarsport Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews