Now Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Lighting

Tell us how Now Lighting made you happy
Excellent price πŸ‘πŸ» Lovely product 😍 Great packaging πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Faultless experience Will use now lighting again πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Selling items they don't have.
No real solution investigated or offered and took several days to gain refund.
Item is still for sale knowing they cannot fulfil.
A N Other lighting company supplied within 48hrs.
Beautiful range of lights. Competitive prices. Fast delivery. Look classy. Happy customer. Will return :)
I searched high and low to find a ceiling light to match new wall lights. Delivery was quick and as they are all glass they arrived in tact. However a vital part needed to fit the globes to the light was missing from the box. I contacted them via email and they contacted the manufacturer who sent the part directly to me. Brilliant!!
Good service
No problem with delivery or product. All went very well
I ordered a light which said in stock 2 to 4 working days delivery, 10 days later still no light so I ordered one from another company which was delivered the next day as I had booked the electrician, I have emailed them and telephoned them with no response to get a refund
I am very pleased with my purchase and the prompt and efficient service I received from Now Lighting as well as the excellent pricing.
Super Performance
Fast delivery. Beautiful light but was too small so had to return. No problem in getting the refund.
Very good service after initial enquiry
Now Lighting  5 star review on 19th November 2020
Arrived on time, lovely product.
Decent quality lighting product. Quick delivery. Very pleased.
Good company, all arrived about 3 days after order with lamps, we would be using NOW in future for our other stuff.
arrived in good time - well packaged - lovely lamp, very pleased with it, just what I was looking for :)
Ordered on 4th October still waiting to hear from them as to what’s happened to my order! Had 2 emails saying I was in a queue but still no response to my emails. Thoroughly discusted with their customer service. Even in lockdown other companies respond within 2 weeks. Will never order from them again. NO STARS and still waiting for order.
Product good quality and as described. Delivery on time. I would definitely buy from Now Lighting again.
Fast and efficient delivery. Fabulous selection of quality lights available
Good price and communication. Thank you
Fast, efficient service and a good price for an expensive item
Prompt delivery