Now Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Lighting

Tell us how Now Lighting made you happy
Excellent price 👍🏻 Lovely product 😍 Great packaging 😀😀😀 Faultless experience Will use now lighting again 🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Light arrived quickly and packaging was very good.
Not that easy to make contact with no telephone number on website.No update when light fitting would be delivered luckily we were here when it arrived. Light fitting was not as described and lamps were missing which after making contact were sent a few days later.
User Friendly web-site. Easy ordering. Prompt delivery. Also a saving of over £100.00 over our local supplier of the same lighting products. What more can one say!!
Good price for the light fitting. It was carefully packed and arrived quickly.
Considering that was the first time I've shopped online l was very impressed with the professional service I received and how soon my items were delivered.
No response to emails.
Just what I wanted and good price well packaged and good job too delivery man just dropped it over front gate,could have been stolen,lucky we were in at the time and picked it up.
Now Lighting  5 star review on 24th November 2021
Really pleased with our light for the bathroom. Good price and looks really stylish. Delivered in good time too.
Now Lighting  5 star review on 21st November 2021
Excellent light fittings. Significantly cheaper than competitors for the same items. Good customer service. Just let down by the courier service, which failed to deliver (four days later than expected.)
Good prices. Prompt delivery.
very pleased with lights purchased, ordered on line, I had no need to chase my order I was kept up to date with the availability of Items ordered, Very pleased with the delivery time I thought customer service and good manners were a thing of the past how wrong was I,
No communication and item has not been received
From ordering to delivery, I thought it was a really good service. Really pleased with the actual lights themselves.
Delay in delivery but kept informed, the item was competively priced.
No update on delivery and no reply to email
Simply beautiful lighting. Very well priced indeed. Have already used again.
Quick and easy transaction, very nice wall lights, happy with my purchase, thanks.
Very prompt delivery and very good customer service.
Cannot fault any of the service. From ordering the light fitting to being delivered. Thank you.
Great quality lamp for a reasonable priced Fast delivery and great packaging. Just what wanted.
Now Lighting is rated 4.51 based on 555 reviews