Now Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Lighting

Tell us how Now Lighting made you happy
Excellent price 👍🏻 Lovely product 😍 Great packaging 😀😀😀 Faultless experience Will use now lighting again 🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Light arrived well packaged and on time. Very impressed would buy from this business again.
Yet to position the light but first impressions good.
Excellent service and product
Delivery was good, however found a few faults with what I ordered, replied back to them but have heard nothing back, not even a response, feeling a bit like they have taken the money and run.....its only been a few days, but feeling a bit annoyed that I am going to have to chase them on this...
Perfect! Ordered to replace a one of the same which got damaged so very pleased I managed to find this on line. A lovely light fitting which is always complimented by friends and family.
Great selection of products. My new spotlights look perfect in my bathroom. very competitive on price. Highly recommed
good prices. responded well by email
Great service
Arrived promptly, well packed and in good condition. All that was asked for.
Received safely,well packed,fast delivery
() - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fantastic light, very clearly described on the website. Fast delivery and very well protected so i had no concern that the glass would be damaged - looks great on the front of my house!
Excellent , great communication from Now Lighting around my order. It arrived quickly and was very well packed
Excellent product and pre sales info but when there was a problem very poor post sales communication. Definitely attitude ‘if we ignore this it might go away’ Shame as lovely lights
Absolutely love my floor lamp. It is exactly what I wanted.
Really pleased with the speed that the Hinkley outdoor light order was processed and delivered. Very carefully packaged and that has paid off because the light has arrived in perfect condition despite having a lot of glass as part of the fitting. Very pleased. Looking forward to seeing the lamp of the front of our house
Best value I found on the market, lights are great quality.
We received what we ordered and when it said it would be delivered. Haven’t installed it yet. Light bulbs would have been nice, we have to outand buy some.
Can never get in touch with them, takes ages for updates, item arrived was cheap. I am still waiting for a refund on a light I ordered and sent back over 8 weeks ago. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else.
Great service and price