Now Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Lighting

Tell us how Now Lighting made you happy
Excellent price 👍🏻 Lovely product 😍 Great packaging 😀😀😀 Faultless experience Will use now lighting again 🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Quick delivery, great item, thanks
The best price I could find online for a genuine product. Fast, efficient service too. Perfect.
Lowest cost online and the products arrived in 2 days, Rob was super helpful will order again.
Beautiful lights giving a lovely cream orange glow.Very well made and easy to fit ,so good I bought a second one.Expensive but worth it.
Very happ with the service very happy with the lights and delivery was first class
Great set of garden lights, superb finish looking forward to installing
Good prices & speedy delivery
Very efficient service. I was informed of a possible delay and was pleased that the product was delivered ahead of schedule.
Good product range, and nice quality too. Delivered quickly, and good communication. We were pleased.
First class product, with first class delivery, will definitely buy from Now Lighting again, highly recommended
We are Interior designers and these lights are perfect for our outfitting. Delivery was quicker than stated - all very good
Very quick service, pleased with our purchase.
I would not purchase from this company again. Very poor service
Excellent service really fast light arrived very well packaged wouldn’t hesitate to order again
A very fast and efficient service.
It is now three and a half weeks since I ordered from Now Lighting, and have still not received my order. I am not able to get through on the phone and have not had reply to my email enquiry.
Super speedy delivery of really lovely wall lights. What's not to like!
Very efficient, product received within 3 days of ordereding and I am very pleased with it. Web page is good as well. Will use again
Excellent Service really fast delivery, items were just as described and at a very good price too.
Advertised a product not in stock, I agreed to wait, but I’m still waiting.
Now Lighting is rated 4.66 based on 292 reviews