Now Lighting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Now Lighting

Tell us how Now Lighting made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent price 👍🏻 Lovely product 😍 Great packaging 😀😀😀 Faultless experience Will use now lighting again 🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
"Packaged very well. Yet to try them."
"I purchased a very good quality standard lamp, not too expensive, well packaged and delivered promptly. The item was sold as "brass effect" but it looks like solid brass to me. Well pleased."
"Regrettably the delivery date for the wall lights I ordered could not be met and was extended so I had to cancel the order which was disappointing. I was very pleased with the no hassle refund which happened very quickly after the cancellation."
"Went the extra mile for me as I needed a measurement to enable fitting. Rang the manufacturers, rang me back and all was well, so purchase was made. How many shops would be bothered? Good customer relations. Item is perfect."
"Good service."
"Found the same quality unique product that we wanted for a lot cheaper! Well packaged for a quick delivery. Would recommend 'Now Lighting' to my friends."
"Very pleased with outcome. Lamps delivered promptly."
"Fast delivery, great customer service and an amazing light fitting at a competitive price. I will be more than happy to recommend this service to my friends."
"Ordered two identical flush ceiling lights. They didn't hold these particular ones in stock but delivered within 5 days of ordering. Very pleased with service and extremely good price. On my experience would recommend."
"Great prices, paid with Paypal and delivered in a couple of days. Great service."
"Quick delivery , very well packaged . The light looks perfect in the lounge in my cottage . I would have given 5 stars but the bulb died too seem to hang perfectly straight ! It’s not too noticeable but it is slightly off centre"
"So pleased with the lights. Prompt delivery"
"Excellent value, quality products. Very pleased."
"Super value and service I saved about £70 by buying it through Now Lighting 👍😃"
"Competitive pricing. Poor delivery times. Not as promised."
"Now Lighting’s website is well laid out and the order process is simple. This table lamp is classic, well made and perfect for our requirements. Moreover, the delivery was prompt, the lamp was well packed and it was offered at a very competitive price. Well done!!"
"Nice product at a sensible price excellent delivery service"
"Good service item well packed"
"Very pleased with my order, arrived undamaged and value for money."
"Light didn’t work, the cable was broken so my electrician had to find where the fault was in the wire and cut it which meant the light is now shorter than I wanted. I have tried to contact twice and someone was supposed to call be back, this was over a week ago... I couldn’t have sent the product back as we had already took it all out of the packaging and snipped the wire. I would appreciate a call back if anyone actually reads these reviews."
Now Lighting is rated 4.74 based on 174 reviews