Norwegian Log Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Norwegian Log Reviews

About Norwegian Log:

Norwegian Log has been manufacturing and supplying traditional solid log cabins, lodges, transportables and other buildings for private clients, public bodies/charities and commercial organisations for more than twenty years. From simple garden buildings to holiday lodge developments, from luxury log swimming pool enclosures to commercial log buildings, Norwegian Log has the solution to your building needs.

Tell us how Norwegian Log made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Norwegian Log 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Andy Slade
Norwegian Log 5 star review on 12th August 2019
Rebecca Crossland
Norwegian Log 5 star review on 1st June 2018
Mr Leigh-Pollitt
More Photos & Videos
Constantly annoying the neighbours by leaving muddy boot marks on next doors drive and unloading their truck on next doors drive. It doesnt matter how many times they are told it goes in one ear and out the other. Do not use this company unless you enjoy complaints.
Hi Gary, so sorry to hear that you may have been inconvenienced by our men working nearby. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we have investigated. We were facing unprecedented wet weather on all of our sites in February & March during the floods and it is sometimes difficult to contain a site in torrential rain. We appreciate your feedback. The Norwegian Log Team.
Having just had our log cabin completed we cannot recommend Norwegian Log Buildings enough. From the first contact with Nick to completion of the build this week everything has been smooth and stress free. The quality is amazing and brought our design to life. Nothing is too much trouble and they ensure you know what is happening and when every step of the way. We loved the fact that we were able to design the inside to suit our needs, including a sewing room for me! If you are looking for a log cabin then in my opinion look no further! Thank you to everyone involved in making our dream a reality 😀
Very happy with service from start to finish. I needed a 2 bedroom cabin for my niece to live in as she assists me to care for my husband.
The company dealt with the local authority as needed permitted development and although it took longer than anticipated I don't think it would have been given without their assistance.
The work man are amazing and very helpful so I would strongly recommend using Norwegian Log
Tried to give 5 stars but wouldn't work
Our garden shed had served us well for 25 years, but the time had come to replace it. In some ways I was sad to see it go! Having looked around for some time, I found the quality of sheds was not particularly good.
I then decided to look at the option of a good quality garden building, expecting them to be out of my price range and difficult to construct in our relatively small garden. I was wrong!
After a bit of research, I discovered Norwegian Log Buildings in Reading that couldn’t have been more helpful. They helped me design our garden building, getting the right size, budget and finish and no heavy sales talk which was refreshing.
From placing the order to completed building, was very quick. The on-site team were friendly, hardworking and kept the garden clean and tidy. I did feed them with bacon rolls, tea and coffee so perhaps that helped! When they left you wouldn’t have known they’d been here, other than leaving us with a very impressive building.
I then decided to add some decking to compliment the building and went back to Norwegian Log for that. Having considered the various options I decided to invest in the high-quality composite decking given that its very low maintenance, hard wearing and would maintain its finish. Yes, it was a little more expensive but worth it as it looks so much better than some traditional timber decking.
Our garden is now transformed. We are delighted with what has been achieved and could not recommended Norwegian Log Buildings highly enough. Professional, experienced, helpful, friendly and excellent value are all terms that I would use to describe them and would not hesitate to recommend them whether for small or large projects.

Phil S
Finchampstead, Berkshire
From the first contact through to project completion, the entire team at Norweigan Log were a delight to deal with and they all provided exceptional customer service.
The entire process was completely transparent which meant we were in complete control of the budget and and understood the schedule from design to sign off.
Both build quality and materials are a very high standard and a year on from completion of the cabin we are still completely in love with the building.
We would highly recommend Norweigan Log.

Andy, Jackie, Shennon and Oliver
Norwegian Log 5 star review on 4th November 2019
We think our Norwegian Log cabin is a great building. The construction crew were first class professionals and throughout the entire processs -from our initial inquiry and the design process to the final handover of the completed cabin we received excellent service from the whole team. Thank you!
Norwegian Log have given me my perfect home, their whole team are very professional which meant the build was stress free for me.
My wife and I purchased a Norwegian Log cabin for our children's day nursery in December 2018. Throughout the entire process of initial design ideas to final completion Dan and his team were first class. Nothing was too much trouble and all our ideas were listened to. The final completed structure surpassed our expectations! The standard of the finish was first class and the quality was clear for all to see. We have now had the cabin up for nearly 12 months and remain delighted with it and when we had one very small issue the after sales staff at NL immediately set about rectifying it with no fuss whatsoever.

I would have no hesitation in recommending NL and their cabins to anyone considering either a garden building or a fully functioning commercial structure.

A very satisfied customer-Simon Brown Park Day Nursery
I found Norwegian log extremely helpful from start to finish from basic design until after the final nail.They are still helpful 12 months on.
The cabin is a total pleasure to live in snug warm and draft proof.I love living in it.It is perfect for an old man , makes a perfect dwelling and is much admired by everyone who comes here
Adrian Batten;
Fantastic product, build team and aftercare.
Build time was predicted at 4 weeks and they completed 4 weeks to the day.
I would thoroughly recommend to any prospective log home buyer.
Norwegian Log provided us with fantastic customer service from the moment of our first enquiry. The staff are incredibly professional and the finished cabin is of the highest quality. We are delighted with it.
Norwegian Log 5 star review on 12th August 2019
We are loving our new log home it is an absolute delight to live in warm and cosy the company offer a first class service and were always reliable and kept us well informed all the way through the process of design and install. I would not hesitate to recommend Norwegian to anyone in the future
We were more tyhan pleased with Norwegian Log. From strat to finish they were extremely helpful and offered alternatives we woul,d never have thought about.
The build was completed by their very skilled and professional persoeel on time and within budget.Noting was too much trouble to help us reach a solution which is certainly above our expectations.
The designing, construction and purchase of my Norwegian log house was handled professionally, efficiently and in an easy friendly manor. All the staff were excellent and I am delighted with my beautiful and comfortable new home.
Extremely happy with our Norwegian Lodge, we are using it at least 10 days every month, we feel like been in holiday while been able to spend prime time with the family and been totally independent.
From the planning to the construction, fixtures and fittings we received outstanding and very professional support from all individuals involved at Norwegian Log.
Friendly, Approachable, and Adaptable. I love my Cabin.
I have had my Norwegian Log home for nearly three years during which time there has been no movement in the wood whatsoever, everything fits perfectly. I cannot praise the craftmanship highly enough. It is easy to keep warm in winter and stays cool in summer. It's a joy to live in and the envy of many of my friends!
A fantastic building that exceeded our expectations. It is used as an office during working hours Mon - Fri and as a leisure room outside of these hours. It wasn't cheap but it was so well constructed and has been worth every penny and has given us another room for the house, albeit at the bottom of the garden, where it offers great views over the fields.
I've got to say I am extremely pleased with my log cabin from start to Finnish from phone calls emails and the men who put it up I can't fault any thing (except the front door in wrong place but we use the patio door now) excellent dan still has not been up to see it just need to get patio done then its finished thank you all so much
Love our garden office as much now as when it was put up nearly 2 years ago. The costs were clear and fixed and everyone at Norwegian Log was helpful and friendly. Highly recommend them.
Norwegian Log 5 star review on 1st June 2018