Norwegian Log Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Norwegian Log

About Norwegian Log: Norwegian Log has been manufacturing and supplying traditional solid log cabins, lodges, transportables and other buildings for private clients, public bodies/charities and commercial organisations for more than twenty years. From simple garden buildings to holiday lodge developments, from luxury log swimming pool enclosures to commercial log buildings, Norwegian Log has the solution to your building needs.

Tell us how Norwegian Log made you happy

"Friendly, Approachable, and Adaptable. I love my Cabin."
"I have had my Norwegian Log home for nearly three years during which time there has been no movement in the wood whatsoever, everything fits perfectly. I cannot praise the craftmanship highly enough. It is easy to keep warm in winter and stays cool in summer. It's a joy to live in and the envy of many of my friends!"
"A fantastic building that exceeded our expectations. It is used as an office during working hours Mon - Fri and as a leisure room outside of these hours. It wasn't cheap but it was so well constructed and has been worth every penny and has given us another room for the house, albeit at the bottom of the garden, where it offers great views over the fields."
"I've got to say I am extremely pleased with my log cabin from start to Finnish from phone calls emails and the men who put it up I can't fault any thing (except the front door in wrong place but we use the patio door now) excellent dan still has not been up to see it just need to get patio done then its finished thank you all so much"
"Love our garden office as much now as when it was put up nearly 2 years ago. The costs were clear and fixed and everyone at Norwegian Log was helpful and friendly. Highly recommend them."
"Excellent quality and a very good service"
"From the beginning to the finished shell I was treated with respect, being an elderly female I was guided through every aspect of the build, office personnel very patient with my many alterations and questions. Since moving in all callers have commented on how lovely the Log Cabin looked also how roomy inside. Thank you Norwegian Log. M.S."
"Long dreamt of,never thought possible but we are so glad we made the move to this type of living."
"VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE RECIEVED"
"Absolutely professional from start to finish."
"Thoroughly recommend Norwegian Log. As I had very slightly different requirements from the standard, I feel the company had fully understood the brief and I had absolutely no problems. The constitution boys were fantastic, cheerful and helpful. If I was doing another one, I would use them again."
Norwegian Log is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews