Norwegian Log Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Norwegian Log

About Norwegian Log: Norwegian Log has been manufacturing and supplying traditional solid log cabins, lodges, transportables and other buildings for private clients, public bodies/charities and commercial organisations for more than twenty years. From simple garden buildings to holiday lodge developments, from luxury log swimming pool enclosures to commercial log buildings, Norwegian Log has the solution to your building needs.

Tell us how Norwegian Log made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"I found Norwegian log extremely helpful from start to finish from basic design until after the final nail.They are still helpful 12 months on. The cabin is a total pleasure to live in snug warm and draft proof.I love living in it.It is perfect for an old man , makes a perfect dwelling and is much admired by everyone who comes here Adrian Batten;"
"Fantastic product, build team and aftercare. Build time was predicted at 4 weeks and they completed 4 weeks to the day. I would thoroughly recommend to any prospective log home buyer."
"Norwegian Log provided us with fantastic customer service from the moment of our first enquiry. The staff are incredibly professional and the finished cabin is of the highest quality. We are delighted with it."
"We are loving our new log home it is an absolute delight to live in warm and cosy the company offer a first class service and were always reliable and kept us well informed all the way through the process of design and install. I would not hesitate to recommend Norwegian to anyone in the future"
"We were more tyhan pleased with Norwegian Log. From strat to finish they were extremely helpful and offered alternatives we woul,d never have thought about. The build was completed by their very skilled and professional persoeel on time and within budget.Noting was too much trouble to help us reach a solution which is certainly above our expectations."
"The designing, construction and purchase of my Norwegian log house was handled professionally, efficiently and in an easy friendly manor. All the staff were excellent and I am delighted with my beautiful and comfortable new home."
"Extremely happy with our Norwegian Lodge, we are using it at least 10 days every month, we feel like been in holiday while been able to spend prime time with the family and been totally independent. From the planning to the construction, fixtures and fittings we received outstanding and very professional support from all individuals involved at Norwegian Log."
"Friendly, Approachable, and Adaptable. I love my Cabin."
"I have had my Norwegian Log home for nearly three years during which time there has been no movement in the wood whatsoever, everything fits perfectly. I cannot praise the craftmanship highly enough. It is easy to keep warm in winter and stays cool in summer. It's a joy to live in and the envy of many of my friends!"
"A fantastic building that exceeded our expectations. It is used as an office during working hours Mon - Fri and as a leisure room outside of these hours. It wasn't cheap but it was so well constructed and has been worth every penny and has given us another room for the house, albeit at the bottom of the garden, where it offers great views over the fields."
"I've got to say I am extremely pleased with my log cabin from start to Finnish from phone calls emails and the men who put it up I can't fault any thing (except the front door in wrong place but we use the patio door now) excellent dan still has not been up to see it just need to get patio done then its finished thank you all so much"
"Love our garden office as much now as when it was put up nearly 2 years ago. The costs were clear and fixed and everyone at Norwegian Log was helpful and friendly. Highly recommend them."
"Excellent quality and a very good service"
"From the beginning to the finished shell I was treated with respect, being an elderly female I was guided through every aspect of the build, office personnel very patient with my many alterations and questions. Since moving in all callers have commented on how lovely the Log Cabin looked also how roomy inside. Thank you Norwegian Log. M.S."
"Long dreamt of,never thought possible but we are so glad we made the move to this type of living."
"VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE RECIEVED"
"Absolutely professional from start to finish."
"Thoroughly recommend Norwegian Log. As I had very slightly different requirements from the standard, I feel the company had fully understood the brief and I had absolutely no problems. The constitution boys were fantastic, cheerful and helpful. If I was doing another one, I would use them again."
Norwegian Log is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews