Norwegian Log Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Norwegian Log

About Norwegian Log: Norwegian Log has been manufacturing and supplying traditional solid log cabins, lodges, transportables and other buildings for private clients, public bodies/charities and commercial organisations for more than twenty years. From simple garden buildings to holiday lodge developments, from luxury log swimming pool enclosures to commercial log buildings, Norwegian Log has the solution to your building needs.

How would you rate Norwegian Log ?

Steve & Betty
Verified Buyer
"VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE RECIEVED"
"Absolutely professional from start to finish."
"Thoroughly recommend Norwegian Log. As I had very slightly different requirements from the standard, I feel the company had fully understood the brief and I had absolutely no problems. The constitution boys were fantastic, cheerful and helpful. If I was doing another one, I would use them again."
Norwegian Log is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews