New River Nursery Reviews

of reviewers recommend New River Nursery
Telephone
Read New River Nursery Reviews

About New River Nursery:

New River Nursery provides high quality childcare for children age 2 - 5 years old living in Wood Green and surrounding areas.

White Hart Lane Learning Centre, White Hart Lane

Tell us how New River Nursery made you happy
I had to flag huge safe guarding issues at this nursery. Mainly the side gate being left open. The manager was rude when we flagged it up in a meeting with other issues we had. She went from being rude to crying. So unprofessional. We also walked into to find my son pushing a cabinet around the room with another boy. All they had to do is put the stopper on. But if they are forgetting such small things like that?! When the manager found out my son was leaving. She ignored my son and her level of care was 0. Do you really want someone like that looking after your child? I think the staff are actually ok but the manager shouldn't be working in child care. Emotions shouldn't be involved when running a business. And your priority should be the children's safety & care. Speaking to other parents they have concerns too but haven't done anything about it. Removing our child was literally the best thing we could have done. And seeing the managers behaviour after just proved I was doing the right thing.
New River Nursery is rated 4.76 based on 54 reviews