New River Nursery Reviews

of reviewers recommend New River Nursery
Telephone
Read New River Nursery Reviews

About New River Nursery:

New River Nursery provides high quality childcare for children age 2 - 5 years old living in Wood Green and surrounding areas.

White Hart Lane Learning Centre, White Hart Lane

Tell us how New River Nursery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I did really big research, seen many nurseries in my area but the day when I went to New River Nursery I new straight away- that's where my daughter will be happy. From the very beginning everyone was very helpful, professional and CARING! I can reassure everyone that Luisa (the owner) and all staff that works there they have the right qualifications and the most important they accually enjoy, love to be with kids. Because my daughter is Polish and was never separated from me I thought it will be really difficult for her to settle in but thanks to all staff and Mrs Dominika (that from day one my daughter mentions her name every single day till now) settle in was so easy. She now loves going to the nursery, she is happy there every single day. Her confidence, communication skills and knowledge improved a lot. They deserve more that 5*
Good atmosfer. Teacher are nice and friendly xx
Staffs are friendly,approachable and very helpful. My daughter enjoyed outdoor and indoor activities she loves that I can see shes happy after school hours.
I’m really happy to get my kids in this nursery they learn a lot thanks for all the staff and Louisa
Good experience! My kid feeling comfortable!
This nursery is one of favourite places in the world for my daughter. She is always happy to go there and she enjoy variety of interesting activities organised by teachers. She likes all the teachers and made a lot of friends. There is always possibility to talk to teachers and they gave me a lot of attention and I see my daughter's progress in terms of educational and emotional development. Thank you a lot!
Very friendly atmosphere. Wonderful and responsive team.My doughter is very happy when is there.
My son really enjoyed his time at the nursery he grew very close to his key worker Helen. The staff are really caring, knowledgeable, fun and ensured that the children did many and varied activities."
I was nervous about sending my daughter to nursery but the staff were very friendly and reassuring my daughter loves her time there and looks forward to going. The staff are helpful and friendly
I have my daughter in this nursery for two years. Every time I go to pick her up,she’s crying to stay more.
Lovely,friendly and welcoming staff.
They are teaching the kids a lot of fun and useful things.
Definitely I will choose again this nursery next year for my second daughter.
I really like this nursery. My child learned a lot here. The teachers are wonderful and nice.
Hi excellent staff I’m very happy guys thanks. Hamza
Friendly staff
Neat
My kids loved it there
Warmth
Flexible
Lovely nursery.
The lady manager is lovely always happy to help.
The staff is caring and very professional.
The kids are always doing lots of different activities.
My daughter has been attending nursery for 2years. Very happy.
My experience with New River Nursery has been amazing. My daughter loves it there and all the staff are helpful and caring. The key worker takes time and effort to spend quality time with the children and depending on their age , facilitates appropriate activities.
My daughter developed very much since she first went there and I see changes every day , she became more confident and her social skills became much better as well. I will certainly recommend New River Nursery to every parent and cater.

Katarzyna
Excellent Manager who cares for the individual needs of the children and gives her honest opinions. My son started at this nursery, very shy and unsociable. The nursery staff brought out the best in him. He is now very comfortable socialising and confident with kids his own age. The staff are caring and flexible to your needs. Am very pleased to have found this nursery for my son at this age level. Would highly recommend it.
Staff are very welcoming to children when they arrive making with comments on new hair do or shoes. Children engage in lots of creative activities (wet play and painting) that they may not otherwise do at home. Have found them very accommodating to start and finish times. Be prepared to support with voluntary donations of fruit and cash. Well done Louise and staff
Practitioners are so friendly, manager is professional and she knows exactly what to do. Always giving frequent feedback about child and also giving advices for better and faster child’ progression. I would love if they could extend their weekdays shift until 7:00pm and minimizing their holidays’ length with extra fees.
New River Nursery is very good nursery my son is very happy there. Staff is friendly and caring.
Very good staff,I’m so happy
New river has been absolutely exceptional my daughter has truly enjoyed herself there, and has formed a very close friendship with both staff and children. A very highly recommended environment for growth, care and engagement.
New River Nursery is rated 4.75 based on 51 reviews