New River Nursery Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend New River Nursery

About New River Nursery: New River Nursery provides high quality childcare for children age 2 - 5 years old living in Wood Green and surrounding areas.

White Hart Lane Learning Centre, White Hart Lane

How would you rate New River Nursery ?

"New river nursery is a great nursery, the manager and all staff are fantastic and are so welcoming and have helped me and my daughter so much,my daughter has autism and they are great with her and she has progressed so much from being at this nursery, happy daughter and happy mummy ☺ brilliant nursery !!"
"My son attended new river for around a year before we moved, he absolutely loved every moment he was there, the staff were amazing his key worker worked very well with him. And due to having allegys and eczma the staff made sure i never had a worry with him in there care, brilliant nursery i would recommend to anyone"
"New River is a place I would choose any day! Staff are warm and welcoming, and my daughter was very happy there, and she developed her social and language skills immensely. Would recommend any day!"
"Staff are excellent and my daughter was so happy there. Her vocabulary expanded , she developed social skills whilst maintaining her character. When dropping off I felt like joining in for the fun and the atmosphere. Wholeheartedly recommended!"
"I fully disagree with this review before me ...My child is in this nursery for long period time , and every time he wants to go there with a smile. The staff provide children with a lot of care and the manager is the right person in this position because apart from being a person who is warm towards the children, the parents also can count on her help in any case. This Nursery is really professional."
"I had to flag huge safe guarding issues at this nursery. Mainly the side gate being left open. The manager was rude when we flagged it up in a meeting with other issues we had. She went from being rude to crying. So unprofessional. We also walked into to find my son pushing a cabinet around the room with another boy. All they had to do is put the stopper on. But if they are forgetting such small things like that?! When the manager found out my son was leaving. She ignored my son and her level of care was 0. Do you really want someone like that looking after your child? I think the staff are actually ok but the manager shouldn't be working in child care. Emotions shouldn't be involved when running a business. And your priority should be the children's safety & care. Speaking to other parents they have concerns too but haven't done anything about it. Removing our child was literally the best thing we could have done. And seeing the managers behaviour after just proved I was doing the right thing."
"New River Nursery has been a second home for our son. He has been very well looked after ever since he started with the nursery since 2016 and we have not had any concerns. The staff are all very polite and always welcome us every day with a big smile. Our son looks forward to going to nursery every morning and has learnt so much throughout her learning journey. Thank you to all at New River Nursery , we are very grateful for all your love and support all the way."
"My daughter lives the nursery, she even asks to go to the nursery on the weekends,she always talks about the staff who are sensitive to her needs. I would recommend New River nursery to any parent who are looking for a good nursery. Thank you for your great job."
"My daughter was always excited to go to school and she will even cries for school when she is off. The staffs at the nursery are really nice and friendly always have a smiles on their faces which brightening my day. Thank you to all of you at the new river nursery. Danielle"
"My daughter is very happy same me!"
"We love this nursery! My son was very shy when he started and reluctant to join in at social events. He now has loads of friends and is very close to the friendly staff. His learning has improved hugely too and he can't wait to go every day - couldn't ask for more!"
"The staff are excellent and very attentive to the children's development needs. Our daughter has developed beyond all recognition since she has attended. She goes with a smile and comes away with one."
"Good communiting"
"Staff are approachable and and always happy to help parents and they have excellent communication skills . My child is always happy to go there."
"Since joining New River Nursery my son has developed in so many ways. He has improved socially and academically and looks forward to going into nursery. The nursery itself is a fun, bright and open environment and I think it provides the backdrop for effective learning. The teachers are caring and supportive and work closely with the parents to help in your child's development."
"Helping my child settling in"
Gracie-Ann
Verified Buyer
"Staff are always friendly and welcoming and the Kids enjoy going. Wish they did hot meals or allow lunch to be heated up."
"The best nursery ever my son Arthur he just enjoying this nursery, and not just enjoying he learned so much he well miss this nursery 😙"
"No nursery is absolutely perfect, but I would choose New River Nursery every time because it is a caring nursery. I feel that they not only care about the children, but also the parents, and this is very important - particularly at a time when social services and parents are experiencing a slow and painful divorce - especially here in Haringey. Support between parents and services must replace the mistrust that now exists between them, and amazingly, this is what New River provides - simply support."
"My child always comes home happy and speaks fondly of the staff and children at the setting"
New River Nursery is rated 4.59 based on 22 reviews