New River Nursery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend New River Nursery

About New River Nursery: New River Nursery provides high quality childcare for children age 2 - 5 years old living in Wood Green and surrounding areas.

White Hart Lane Learning Centre, White Hart Lane

Tell us how New River Nursery made you happy

Telephone
"Friendly staff Neat My kids loved it there Warmth Flexible"
"Lovely nursery. The lady manager is lovely always happy to help. The staff is caring and very professional. The kids are always doing lots of different activities. My daughter has been attending nursery for 2years. Very happy."
"My experience with New River Nursery has been amazing. My daughter loves it there and all the staff are helpful and caring. The key worker takes time and effort to spend quality time with the children and depending on their age , facilitates appropriate activities. My daughter developed very much since she first went there and I see changes every day , she became more confident and her social skills became much better as well. I will certainly recommend New River Nursery to every parent and cater. Katarzyna"
"Excellent Manager who cares for the individual needs of the children and gives her honest opinions. My son started at this nursery, very shy and unsociable. The nursery staff brought out the best in him. He is now very comfortable socialising and confident with kids his own age. The staff are caring and flexible to your needs. Am very pleased to have found this nursery for my son at this age level. Would highly recommend it."
"Staff are very welcoming to children when they arrive making with comments on new hair do or shoes. Children engage in lots of creative activities (wet play and painting) that they may not otherwise do at home. Have found them very accommodating to start and finish times. Be prepared to support with voluntary donations of fruit and cash. Well done Louise and staff"
"Practitioners are so friendly, manager is professional and she knows exactly what to do. Always giving frequent feedback about child and also giving advices for better and faster child’ progression. I would love if they could extend their weekdays shift until 7:00pm and minimizing their holidays’ length with extra fees."
"New River Nursery is very good nursery my son is very happy there. Staff is friendly and caring."
"Very good staff,I’m so happy"
"New river has been absolutely exceptional my daughter has truly enjoyed herself there, and has formed a very close friendship with both staff and children. A very highly recommended environment for growth, care and engagement."
"Amazing friendly welcoming staff! Everyone made an effort to make me and my daughter feel comfortable. My daughter loves going and is always telling me how fun her day has been."
"good morning My daughter has learned and is happy, and I feel that they are watching her development."
"We’re so happy that we chose New River for our sons early years pre-schooling. He has flourished under the care of such kind, happy and supportive staff."
"The staff is very kind."
"My 2,6year old daughter loves this nursery and I am very pleased with all the staff,very friendly and welcoming. Thank you all"
"This is a lovely place for children, there staff are fantastic and very helpful.Mrs. Luisa are running this place very well, my son enjoyed every day at the nursery. Big thank you to the younger teacher but very caring person Miss Dominika, she is just outstanding."
"Best nursery ever gave my daughter what she needed and i felt at ease leaving her there for school prep. it’s a shame luisa doesn’t work in a school. All the best for this nursery👌"
"If my daughter Szofia feel happy in the nursery,Me happy too. 😊"
"New river nursery is a great nursery, the manager and all staff are fantastic and are so welcoming and have helped me and my daughter so much,my daughter has autism and they are great with her and she has progressed so much from being at this nursery, happy daughter and happy mummy ☺ brilliant nursery !!"
"My son attended new river for around a year before we moved, he absolutely loved every moment he was there, the staff were amazing his key worker worked very well with him. And due to having allegys and eczma the staff made sure i never had a worry with him in there care, brilliant nursery i would recommend to anyone"
"New River is a place I would choose any day! Staff are warm and welcoming, and my daughter was very happy there, and she developed her social and language skills immensely. Would recommend any day!"
New River Nursery is rated 4.69 based on 39 reviews