New River Nursery Reviews

of reviewers recommend New River Nursery
Read New River Nursery Reviews

About New River Nursery:

New River Nursery provides high quality childcare for children age 2 - 5 years old living in Wood Green and surrounding areas.

White Hart Lane Learning Centre, White Hart Lane

Tell us how New River Nursery made you happy
I did really big research, seen many nurseries in my area but the day when I went to New River Nursery I new straight away- that's where my daughter will be happy. From the very beginning everyone was very helpful, professional and CARING! I can reassure everyone that Luisa (the owner) and all staff that works there they have the right qualifications and the most important they accually enjoy, love to be with kids. Because my daughter is Polish and was never separated from me I thought it will be really difficult for her to settle in but thanks to all staff and Mrs Dominika (that from day one my daughter mentions her name every single day till now) settle in was so easy. She now loves going to the nursery, she is happy there every single day. Her confidence, communication skills and knowledge improved a lot. They deserve more that 5*
Very good experiance.
I am so glad I picked this nursery there absolutely amazing, lovely staff and all round just a great spacious fun nursery and my daughter loves it there
The staff are all caring, supportive, and kind. My son has grown and learnt so much since starting here.
Keeping close caring eyes on my daughters. Multiple useful activities were done there. Accepting any notices about any thing related to my kids and the teachers-on daily basis- told me thier comments on my kids behavior and needs
The best nurs with the best Luisa
The amazing staff at new river made Marconal feels so welcome and us as parent really comfortable. They are so friendly and take great care of the children. The site is fresh and clean with indoor and outdoor areas.I am really pleased with this nursery. Thank you new river and The staff and management are amazing. I would highly recommend this nursery.
My daughter is very happy at the nursery. She never cry , even Saturday and Sunday she wants to go. The staff is very friendly and understands children needs. I very happy that I chose this nursery and I always recommended to people who is looking for places for their children.
Professional staff, doing everything possible to help your child to become more confident and socialised. Also, my son learned a lot. They improved his English and now he can have conversations with others. Thank you New River Nursery for everything you did for us. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Teachers love children and take care of them with a lot of love, it is the best nursery
The Nwe River Nursery Is nice my child feels good there and im not worried for him because they take-care of everybody.Thanks so much
Our experience, was amazing! My son went there for 2 years. He is autistic and was always treated with love and care. The nursery helped us a lot, and even helped us getting my son into a special school, we are very grateful! - Claudia Enes
My daughter enjoyed her time spent here, she learned and excelled in ways beyond her age limit. She connected well with the staffs and was comfortable in the environment. Tha thank you to all the new river staffs
Such a lovely nursery, the staff is warm and caring. They have a great outdoor space too .Our child is thriving at this nursery.
Good atmosfer. Teacher are nice and friendly xx
Staffs are friendly,approachable and very helpful. My daughter enjoyed outdoor and indoor activities she loves that I can see shes happy after school hours.
I’m really happy to get my kids in this nursery they learn a lot thanks for all the staff and Louisa
Good experience! My kid feeling comfortable!
This nursery is one of favourite places in the world for my daughter. She is always happy to go there and she enjoy variety of interesting activities organised by teachers. She likes all the teachers and made a lot of friends. There is always possibility to talk to teachers and they gave me a lot of attention and I see my daughter's progress in terms of educational and emotional development. Thank you a lot!
Very friendly atmosphere. Wonderful and responsive team.My doughter is very happy when is there.
My son really enjoyed his time at the nursery he grew very close to his key worker Helen. The staff are really caring, knowledgeable, fun and ensured that the children did many and varied activities."
New River Nursery is rated 4.78 based on 64 reviews