New River Nursery Reviews

of reviewers recommend New River Nursery
Telephone
Read New River Nursery Reviews

About New River Nursery:

New River Nursery provides high quality childcare for children age 2 - 5 years old living in Wood Green and surrounding areas.

White Hart Lane Learning Centre, White Hart Lane

Tell us how New River Nursery made you happy
My daughter is very happy same me!
We love this nursery! My son was very shy when he started and reluctant to join in at social events. He now has loads of friends and is very close to the friendly staff. His learning has improved hugely too and he can't wait to go every day - couldn't ask for more!
The staff are excellent and very attentive to the children's development needs. Our daughter has developed beyond all recognition since she has attended. She goes with a smile and comes away with one.
Good communiting
Staff are approachable and and always happy to help parents and they have excellent communication skills . My child is always happy to go there.
Since joining New River Nursery my son has developed in so many ways. He has improved socially and academically and looks forward to going into nursery. The nursery itself is a fun, bright and open environment and I think it provides the backdrop for effective learning. The teachers are caring and supportive and work closely with the parents to help in your child's development.
Helping my child settling in
Staff are always friendly and welcoming and the Kids enjoy going. Wish they did hot meals or allow lunch to be heated up.
The best nursery ever my son Arthur he just enjoying this nursery, and not just enjoying he learned so much he well miss this nursery 😙
No nursery is absolutely perfect, but I would choose New River Nursery every time because it is a caring nursery. I feel that they not only care about the children, but also the parents, and this is very important - particularly at a time when social services and parents are experiencing a slow and painful divorce - especially here in Haringey. Support between parents and services must replace the mistrust that now exists between them, and amazingly, this is what New River provides - simply support.
My child always comes home happy and speaks fondly of the staff and children at the setting
New River Nursery has provided my son with a happy, fun & caring environment for his pre-school years. I highly recommend this nursery.
It made me happy because I see that my child is happy and because they do different activities that help him in development; They are also very aware of it and how it is progressing and in which aspects it should improve
New River Nursery is rated 4.76 based on 54 reviews