New River Nursery Reviews

of reviewers recommend New River Nursery
Telephone
Read New River Nursery Reviews

About New River Nursery:

New River Nursery provides high quality childcare for children age 2 - 5 years old living in Wood Green and surrounding areas.

White Hart Lane Learning Centre, White Hart Lane

Tell us how New River Nursery made you happy
New river has been absolutely exceptional my daughter has truly enjoyed herself there, and has formed a very close friendship with both staff and children. A very highly recommended environment for growth, care and engagement.
Amazing friendly welcoming staff! Everyone made an effort to make me and my daughter feel comfortable. My daughter loves going and is always telling me how fun her day has been.
We’re so happy that we chose New River for our sons early years pre-schooling. He has flourished under the care of such kind, happy and supportive staff.
My 2,6year old daughter loves this nursery and I am very pleased with all the staff,very friendly and welcoming. Thank you all
This is a lovely place for children, there staff are fantastic and very helpful.Mrs. Luisa are running this place very well, my son enjoyed every day at the nursery. Big thank you to the younger teacher but very caring person Miss Dominika, she is just outstanding.
Best nursery ever gave my daughter what she needed and i felt at ease leaving her there for school prep. it’s a shame luisa doesn’t work in a school. All the best for this nursery👌
If my daughter Szofia feel happy in the nursery,Me happy too. 😊
New river nursery is a great nursery, the manager and all staff are fantastic and are so welcoming and have helped me and my daughter so much,my daughter has autism and they are great with her and she has progressed so much from being at this nursery, happy daughter and happy mummy ☺ brilliant nursery !!
My son attended new river for around a year before we moved, he absolutely loved every moment he was there, the staff were amazing his key worker worked very well with him. And due to having allegys and eczma the staff made sure i never had a worry with him in there care, brilliant nursery i would recommend to anyone
New River is a place I would choose any day! Staff are warm and welcoming, and my daughter was very happy there, and she developed her social and language skills immensely. Would recommend any day!
Staff are excellent and my daughter was so happy there. Her vocabulary expanded , she developed social skills whilst maintaining her character. When dropping off I felt like joining in for the fun and the atmosphere. Wholeheartedly recommended!
I fully disagree with this review before me ...My child is in this nursery for long period time , and every time he wants to go there with a smile. The staff provide children with a lot of care and the manager is the right person in this position because apart from being a person who is warm towards the children, the parents also can count on her help in any case. This Nursery is really professional.
New River Nursery has been a second home for our son. He has been very well looked after ever since he started with the nursery since 2016 and we have not had any concerns. The staff are all very polite and always welcome us every day with a big smile. Our son looks forward to going to nursery every morning and has learnt so much throughout her learning journey. Thank you to all at New River Nursery , we are very grateful for all your love and support all the way.
My daughter lives the nursery, she even asks to go to the nursery on the weekends,she always talks about the staff who are sensitive to her needs. I would recommend New River nursery to any parent who are looking for a good nursery. Thank you for your great job.
My daughter was always excited to go to school and she will even cries for school when she is off. The staffs at the nursery are really nice and friendly always have a smiles on their faces which brightening my day. Thank you to all of you at the new river nursery. Danielle
My daughter is very happy same me!
We love this nursery! My son was very shy when he started and reluctant to join in at social events. He now has loads of friends and is very close to the friendly staff. His learning has improved hugely too and he can't wait to go every day - couldn't ask for more!
The staff are excellent and very attentive to the children's development needs. Our daughter has developed beyond all recognition since she has attended. She goes with a smile and comes away with one.
Staff are approachable and and always happy to help parents and they have excellent communication skills . My child is always happy to go there.
Since joining New River Nursery my son has developed in so many ways. He has improved socially and academically and looks forward to going into nursery. The nursery itself is a fun, bright and open environment and I think it provides the backdrop for effective learning. The teachers are caring and supportive and work closely with the parents to help in your child's development.
New River Nursery is rated 4.76 based on 54 reviews