New Reg Cars Reviews

Read New Reg Cars Reviews

sales@newregcars.co.uk

16 Redcliff RoadMonksway West

Tell us how New Reg Cars made you happy
I have nerve brought anything on line but Ian and the team made it very easy and reassured me that all would be OK. Everything they said would happen did and on time, all the extras I paid for were added to the new car and it was delivered on time. I would not worry about buying another car on line. Thanks to Ian and the team for making it so easy.

Thanks Nick.M.

PS. Please do not ask me to send ID numbers as I do not send any pass or ID codes over the net.
Excellent service and clarity from start to finish from the whole team. Exceptional price on the car and don't believe these prices will be matched anywhere else. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
I just sent a long (for me) review but pressed the send button before I had corrected my email address. I did put my name on it. Sorry, my email address is alanpritch49@gmail.com
Straightforward process.
Good prices.
Removes the nightmare of dealing with car showroom salesmen.
A very efficient service, would recommend newreg cars to family and friends, really was a stress free experience, everything was explained in full and any questions answered promptly. Our old car was taken in part exchange and the delivery of our new car and the collection of the old one was done in a speedy and efficient manner. After this experience I won't be visiting a regular car showroom again. Well done to the team
Excellent customer service, very patient with all my questions. Purchase went through smoothly and so delighted with my new car I passed your details on to friends who also purchased a new car through you and had the same good experience.
Bought a Fiesta Titanium and saved hundreds compared to main dealer price. Ordering process was easy and although some of my friends thought it a bit risky ordering a new car and paying before seeing it - I would definitely buy another car this way.
Excellent service. Staff really helpful and Knowledgeable, will use again and definitely recommend to others.
I bought a ford focus estate from new reg cars in may they got me the car I wanted in three weeks I picked up the car from the main office keith handed the new car over to me he took my part ex off me job done . I had to wait a few weeks for the log book a bit of a worry at first but keith put my mind at rest and as he said it would it came through you may not be first name on the log book but you still get a brand new car at a discount price, if you are like me and what to keep the car for some time it does not matter .

TONY AND JANET B
Great Service. Got a spot on deal for myself and a friend of mine!
First I must say that Ian and the team were so helpful.
I was one of those people who had never bought anything on line so this was a big deal to trust someone you only talk to over the phone or via email. But everything they said would happen did and on time. The car was delivered as planed and checked over by myself and the driver to make sure I was happy with the car. We made a great saving of over £5,000 and our local Ford dealer could not match the on line price.
So thank you to the team for a great car at a great price.
Nick.M.
The service I received was absolutely fantastic
Excellent customer service, staff are willing to take the time and ensure your requirements are fully catered for
Excellent service, good price, no fuss, and they did " what it said on the tin"
I have used the services of New Reg Cars many times and they come extremely highly recommended.
Excellent service... Would recommend to everyone.
Great service, impeccable product knowledge and clear English - Ash and his team did me proud!
Great customer service and friendly staff. Would certainly recommend
Bit apprehensive but all went like clockwork, delivered on time, and documents all arrived within 10 days.
Great deal, good service.
Good service all round from when I logged on to Newreg cars web site and chose the car I was looking for a frozen white Ford fiesta the team were very helpful from start to finish when my new car was delivered to my home address .
New Reg Cars is rated 4.77 based on 66 reviews