New Reg Cars Reviews

Read New Reg Cars Reviews

sales@newregcars.co.uk

16 Redcliff RoadMonksway West

Tell us how New Reg Cars made you happy
Thanks to reviews on this site we decided to take the risk and buy a car from New Reg Cars. We are now pleased to post our own positive review having gone through the process - so yes these reviews are real! We had the same good experience as everyone else! The staff were friendly and helpful and the whole process went like clock work without any hassle. We are really pleased with the car sold to us at a good price and would have no hesitation in buying another car from them in the future. Our only 2 small quibbles are 1) that the car did not arrive with a showroom polish finish (but then I guess it soon gets dirty anyway!) but we put this down to the supplying garage rather than New Reg Cars and 2) having to remind them to send the Registration Document once due (3 months after delivery or the car). Although it did arrive promptly we feel they could put a system in place to ensure it is sent out automatically. Then it would be a complete 100% service!
As this was my first time buying a car this way, I was as wary as some of the other reviewers had been. However, I decided to go ahead with my purchase of a new car and everything went smoothly. I am very pleased with my purchase. I was talked through the purchase by patient and pleasant staff and I would have no hesitation buying another car this way.
I was very wary about buying a car off the web without being able to see either the car or the people I would be dealing with. However, having been recommended by a friend who had just bought from NewregCars, I took the plunge. What can I say: simply, they did what they say on the tin - provided me with a new reg car at a great price. No frills, just a great service.
Top notch service and a great deal. Would definitely recommend.
I am very happy with my new Porsche that was supplied by NewRegCars! Whilst I had a budget I had no idea what I wanted and NewReg took all the pain out of the purchase! They handled my part exchange and provided me with numerous options, one of which was my new beautiful sports car that I never dreamt would have been within my reach! She is now named Polly and you have a customer for life, see you in two years!
I purchased a new Ford Fiesta recently and I am pleased with the efficiency of the way it was handled .I would like to say thank you to Ian, Lee and especially KEITH BARKER.
Yes I would certainly recommend New Reg Cars, and have already been doing so.

Barry Winston.
I just sent a long (for me) review but pressed the send button before I had corrected my email address. I did put my name on it. Sorry, my email address is alanpritch49@gmail.com
Great customer service and friendly staff. Would certainly recommend
RECEIVED MY NEW CAR EXACTLY AS ORDERED , EXACTLY AT THE TIME PROMISED ,NO FUSS NO NONSENSE, JUST GREAT SERVICE AND A GOOD PRICE,, THEIR ADMIN ,,, KIETH BARKER DID A GREAT JOB, VERY PLEASED WITH WHOLE TRANSACTION, WILL TELL MY FRIENDS,, THANK YOU ALL,.
Saved £7000 on my new focus titanium X. No hassle, no problems, would recommend to anybody.
I have used Newregcars twice before and along under new management was very happy with the service I received and in particular the assistance from Ian Richardson who sourced my new Renault Megane at a most competitive price.
The car was driven to my door on time and I have been very pleased once again with all my dealings with the company. I do not replace cars frequently but when I need to again Newregcars will always be my first point of call.
A great company to deal with. They sourced the car I wanted, including trim level and colour, overnight with a 6 week delivery and massive discount. My local Ford agent quoted a 5--6 month delivery and not a penny discount. Where would you go ?? Thereafter the admin went smoothly and when a fault appeared on the car Newregcars stepped in to get things sorted out as quickly as possible. All the staff I spoke with were pleasant and friendly throughout, as helpful as possible and no hint of not being interested anymore once I'd paid for the car. I may have been a bit apprehensive at first but I can now recommend them unhesitatingly and Newregcars will be my first point of contact when it comes to looking for my next car. Well done, guys.
the service we given we second to none we would recomend you to all who want to buy a new car. very smooth operation
Bought a car last week, the introduction and process was outstanding. No hard sell, just facts and fantastic service. Very smooth transition, and delighted with my new car. Just want to thank Ash and his team.

Neil Jackson
Negotiating buying a car is normally the hardest part of car buying but with New Reg Cars is couldn't have been easier, there salesman was honest, confident and precise and was able to give me more details than I had read up about on the car, there premises where pristine and the cars inside where a credit to them. The car was delivered to my house on the pre-arranged date and time. All things considered, I would have no hesitation on recommending them to others and I will definitely be using them again.

Mr A.R. Whitton.
Elloughton.
Bought a lovely silver merc, which I use as a 'wedding car' for weekends.
Or as a posh taxi.
Makes me look older than I am but I enjoy its smooth running automatic transition.
Good service from New Reg, easy to deal with. Went out of their way to help me.
Thank you for your help in getting me the car I wanted. A fantastic and friendly service throughout the process.
Good service all round from when I logged on to Newreg cars web site and chose the car I was looking for a frozen white Ford fiesta the team were very helpful from start to finish when my new car was delivered to my home address .
Car arrived promptly and with excellent service but this was the end of June and we have still not received our log book.
regards
John Timlin
Car delivered late but perfect and dealt with efficiently in the end, long wait for log book and many emails and phone calls before obtaining it.
New Reg Cars is rated 4.77 based on 65 reviews