New Reg Cars Reviews

sales@newregcars.co.uk

16 Redcliff Road
Monksway West

Tell us how New Reg Cars made you happy
I was told about new reg cars by a friend who had used them previously and had had a positive experience so decided to purchase a car from them. The price was good so I paid a deposit. Unfortunately having secured the sale, I then suffered from the poorest customer service I have ever received. Delay after delay, pathetic excuses and promises to recontact me were never kept. I had to continuously contact the company to get my vehicle. After suffering the poor service for a while I’d had enough so contacted Ian, who said he was a manager. He didn’t resolve my problem and had a terribly condescending attitude. I did finally get the car but to be honest I’d rather pay main dealer prices and get some proper service. There was one bright note at the company- Mandi, who did what she promised to do, on time with a pleasant attitude. Perhaps Mandi could teach her colleagues and bosses how to effectively deal with customers.
New Reg Cars is rated 4.77 based on 65 reviews