New Reg Cars Reviews

16 Redcliff Road
Monksway West

Category:
Motoring

How would you rate New Reg Cars?

Verified Reviewer

Thanks to reviews on this site we decided to take the risk and buy a car from New Reg Cars. We are now pleased to post our own positive review having gone through the process - so yes these reviews are real! We had the same good experience as everyone else! The staff were friendly and helpful and the whole process went like clock work without any hassle. We are really pleased with the car sold to us at a good price and would have no hesitation in buying another car from them in the future. Our only 2 small quibbles are 1) that the car did not arrive with a showroom polish finish (but then I guess it soon gets dirty anyway!) but we put this down to the supplying garage rather than New Reg Cars and 2) having to remind them to send the Registration Document once due (3 months after delivery or the car). Although it did arrive promptly we feel they could put a system in place to ensure it is sent out automatically. Then it would be a complete 100% service!
Mark F
Verified Reviewer

Ian and Keith gave excellent customer service- they did exactly what they said they would and kept me fully informed every step of the way.
CHARLE C
Verified Reviewer

RECEIVED MY NEW CAR EXACTLY AS ORDERED , EXACTLY AT THE TIME PROMISED ,NO FUSS NO NONSENSE, JUST GREAT SERVICE AND A GOOD PRICE,, THEIR ADMIN ,,, KIETH BARKER DID A GREAT JOB, VERY PLEASED WITH WHOLE TRANSACTION, WILL TELL MY FRIENDS,, THANK YOU ALL,.
Verified Reviewer

Easy ordering of exactly what i wanted. Promised delivery date adhered to. Friendly and reassuring staff on telephone. Competive price. Car delivered to my door on day promised
Jeff
Verified Reviewer

""I first thought this must be a con I am not used to buying off the internet. Iam the wrong age group. After much thought and sleepless nights I decided to give it a go. My doubts were completely unfounded I picked up my lovely ford kuga . The team at new reg were very helpful and a pleasure to to work with . I have no hesitation to recommend them to my friends and family.
Keith J
Verified Reviewer

I was a bit sceptical, buying a car on the net from a firm I had never heard of but my fears were totally unfounded. The company gave me a really good price for buying my new car and
delivered it on time without any hassle.
I am delighted I found out about New Reg Cars and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Ian ( sales) and Keith ( admin) for a first class service, I would not hesitate in future to come back to you. Keith Jones the proud owner of a Skoda Superb Executive 4x4
Christopher H
Unverified Reviewer

bought a car from New Reg cars,paid deposit,then thought have i been scammed,this deal is too good to be true,I saved 25% or £4000.then had to pay in full??.Do not worry everything went so smoothly,car arrived as requested,Thanks to Ian in sales,and especially Kieth in admin who could not have been more helpfull,Always contactable and always returning emails and calls,Will be using NewReg cars again and will be recommending to family and friends,
Yours Chris Higham preston Lancs
George B
Unverified Reviewer

Saved £7000 on my new focus titanium X. No hassle, no problems, would recommend to anybody.
Jayfdee
Verified Reviewer

Bought a Fiesta at a very good price, delivered on a trailer, everything perfect.
For a small car you really cannot go wrong with the Fiesta.
I was a bit concerned at first about buying this way, but it all worked out fine, the registration documents were slow in being delivered, about 6 months after a few requests, but very satisfied.
Nancy J
Verified Reviewer

Hassle free transaction that got us the car we wanted at a bargain price. Would definitely recommend this company.
Michael B
Verified Reviewer

I have used Newregcars twice before and along under new management was very happy with the service I received and in particular the assistance from Ian Richardson who sourced my new Renault Megane at a most competitive price.
The car was driven to my door on time and I have been very pleased once again with all my dealings with the company. I do not replace cars frequently but when I need to again Newregcars will always be my first point of call.
Paul C
Verified Reviewer

This is a stress free way to buy a car
Great service from the staff
I would definitely do again without hesitation
Dave F
Verified Reviewer

A great company to deal with. They sourced the car I wanted, including trim level and colour, overnight with a 6 week delivery and massive discount. My local Ford agent quoted a 5--6 month delivery and not a penny discount. Where would you go ?? Thereafter the admin went smoothly and when a fault appeared on the car Newregcars stepped in to get things sorted out as quickly as possible. All the staff I spoke with were pleasant and friendly throughout, as helpful as possible and no hint of not being interested anymore once I'd paid for the car. I may have been a bit apprehensive at first but I can now recommend them unhesitatingly and Newregcars will be my first point of contact when it comes to looking for my next car. Well done, guys.
Alan S
Verified Reviewer

Very courteous and efficient service was given.
Claire P
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a brand new MG3 Hatchback 1.5 VTI TECH 3 FORM SPORT, I am so pleased with it so much specification for the price I paid.
Ian and Keith went through the procedure with me as I was worried ordering a car online but everything run smoothly. Highly recommend them and would not hesitate to get another car from them in the future saved me a lot of money and it has since gone up in price.

Rob H
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a well up specked VW Passat R line Bitdi estate which arrived as requested & is absolutely superb. The whole buying experience was easy & was treated in a professional & courteous manner throughout. I was a little apprehensive to begin with, but Ian & Keith will ensure a smooth buying experience. I will be back in a few months for a new car for the Mrs.

Rob Hutson
Mishael S
Unverified Reviewer

the service we given we second to none we would recomend you to all who want to buy a new car. very smooth operation
Stephen P
Verified Reviewer

As this was my first time buying a car this way, I was as wary as some of the other reviewers had been. However, I decided to go ahead with my purchase of a new car and everything went smoothly. I am very pleased with my purchase. I was talked through the purchase by patient and pleasant staff and I would have no hesitation buying another car this way.
Peter B
Unverified Reviewer

I was very wary about buying a car off the web without being able to see either the car or the people I would be dealing with. However, having been recommended by a friend who had just bought from NewregCars, I took the plunge. What can I say: simply, they did what they say on the tin - provided me with a new reg car at a great price. No frills, just a great service.
Peter J
Verified Reviewer

Bit apprehensive but all went like clockwork, delivered on time, and documents all arrived within 10 days.
Great deal, good service.
New Reg Cars is rated 4.87 based on 60 reviews