New Reg Cars Reviews

Read New Reg Cars Reviews

sales@newregcars.co.uk

16 Redcliff RoadMonksway West

Tell us how New Reg Cars made you happy
As this was my first time buying a car this way, I was as wary as some of the other reviewers had been. However, I decided to go ahead with my purchase of a new car and everything went smoothly. I am very pleased with my purchase. I was talked through the purchase by patient and pleasant staff and I would have no hesitation buying another car this way.
I was very wary about buying a car off the web without being able to see either the car or the people I would be dealing with. However, having been recommended by a friend who had just bought from NewregCars, I took the plunge. What can I say: simply, they did what they say on the tin - provided me with a new reg car at a great price. No frills, just a great service.
Very good service. Seamless completion in timely manner.
Good business
WilliamHaddoçk
Bought a car last week, the introduction and process was outstanding. No hard sell, just facts and fantastic service. Very smooth transition, and delighted with my new car. Just want to thank Ash and his team.

Neil Jackson
The guys at newregcars make buying your new car a pleasure from start to finish. No pressure no hassle just good honest staff that want to help get the right deal for you. Quick service and keep you updated on progress. Will definitely be using them again.
Negotiating buying a car is normally the hardest part of car buying but with New Reg Cars is couldn't have been easier, there salesman was honest, confident and precise and was able to give me more details than I had read up about on the car, there premises where pristine and the cars inside where a credit to them. The car was delivered to my house on the pre-arranged date and time. All things considered, I would have no hesitation on recommending them to others and I will definitely be using them again.

Mr A.R. Whitton.
Elloughton.
Top notch service and a great deal. Would definitely recommend.
I am very happy with my new Porsche that was supplied by NewRegCars! Whilst I had a budget I had no idea what I wanted and NewReg took all the pain out of the purchase! They handled my part exchange and provided me with numerous options, one of which was my new beautiful sports car that I never dreamt would have been within my reach! She is now named Polly and you have a customer for life, see you in two years!
Bought a lovely silver merc, which I use as a 'wedding car' for weekends.
Or as a posh taxi.
Makes me look older than I am but I enjoy its smooth running automatic transition.
Good service from New Reg, easy to deal with. Went out of their way to help me.
Wow - great friendly service and special mention to Ash who made the whole experience seemless - will be using this company again
A fantastic service. Very professional and pleasant staff, who used their knowledge of the business to provide me with not only a very good car, but also a good experience when purchasing. Thanks again.
Very helpful in choosing the right car for our family’s needs and recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for your help in getting me the car I wanted. A fantastic and friendly service throughout the process.
excellent service and very friendly staff. Very impressed with the range of vehicles I was able to choose from and will definitely use again and recommend.
fantastic experience and great price, all the staff at newregcars were a credit to the company and will definitely go back there for my next car, great part exchange price too!! 10/10. thank you
Good service and a great car. I would recommend this company. Merry Xmas. From Ron and Doreen.
I have bought two Toyotas brand new from my local dealership in Berkshire. I had always been a bit sceptical about buying a car online and just building it myself. This time I was offered a price to part ex current Verso and to buy Prius plus. Dealership quoted an 8 week delay take it or leave it and I really left the dealership thinking that I hadn't been looked after. Then I received a series of calls about finance and insurances and buying their demo prius plus so I decided to look online. A friend suggested New Reg Cars so I looked a few times. I built the car that I wanted and asked for a part ex price. I couldn't believe the savings that I could potentially make. The exact same car was £4,200 cheaper than quoted to me by my dealership and I was offered £600 more on my part ex!! I took delivery of the car yesterday morning by a very nice man from Toyota who then took my car away. I love the car and I am no longer a sceptic. I will be spreading the word and the fact that my family will be using this company in the future is the highest recommendation I can give. Andy & Jo from Wokingham.
I purchased a new Ford Fiesta recently and I am pleased with the efficiency of the way it was handled .I would like to say thank you to Ian, Lee and especially KEITH BARKER.
Yes I would certainly recommend New Reg Cars, and have already been doing so.

Barry Winston.
I would like to pass on my thanks to Ian, Keith, and Lee, for helping me achieve the car I wanted at an unbelievable price. The experience from start to finish was straight and easy.
Newreg Cars is a first class company to do business with and I recommend them. If anyone is unsure about the process call me on 01229 227755 and I will share my experience with you.
Thanks again Newreg Cars. Roy Stewart.
I have nerve brought anything on line but Ian and the team made it very easy and reassured me that all would be OK. Everything they said would happen did and on time, all the extras I paid for were added to the new car and it was delivered on time. I would not worry about buying another car on line. Thanks to Ian and the team for making it so easy.

Thanks Nick.M.

PS. Please do not ask me to send ID numbers as I do not send any pass or ID codes over the net.
New Reg Cars is rated 4.77 based on 65 reviews