Neuxpower Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Neuxpower

About Neuxpower: Neuxpower makes simple effective software to shrink the files that Zip can't. We're excited to add the thousands of new WeCompress users to over 2 million people worldwide who use NXPowerLite Desktop, and over 3,000 companies already using NXPowerLite for File Servers to proactively manage storage growth.

We are headquartered in London, UK and are lucky enough to have fantastic partners representing us in over 75 countries.

02074248700

How would you rate Neuxpower?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Efren Inzunza
Efren Inzunza
Verified Buyer
"Boost your office work productivity in communicating big size files by email. Powerpoint presentations are great since you can include pictures w/o special format so at the end you just compress it in one single shot! Good tool to have. Best Regards"
Michael Kenna
Michael Kenna
Verified Buyer
"Hi I need to reduce pdf files from around 36kmb to email them. With Neuxpower I can get them down to under 5kmb and have no problems sending them out. It makes a lot easier. Thanks Michael"
J. Fredrik Bok
J. Fredrik Bok
Verified Buyer
"I cannot imagine to work without this great tool, after finalizing my visit reports always completed with many pictures made during site inspections, or after preparing my lectures haing many power point slides, all converted into .pdf. files and before sending it out by E-Mail, the reduced capacity makes it easy to forward it to all the end-users. Thanks and Best Regards"
"Does not work :( I have upgraded to NXPowerLite-8 and installed but it does not work. HELP!!!"
Posted 42 minutes ago
Robert Stahl
Verified Buyer
"Saves a lot of SSD Memory space and makes emailing files a lot easier. Would like to see NX PowerLite compress program exe files and after compressing remain executable similar to the program CompactGUI."
Steven Nguyen
Verified Buyer
"I love this product, it make alot easier for my business. Since we have alot of file that need to be compress."
"Very easy to use."
Chet Willey
Verified Buyer
"I use NXPowerLite almost every day to shrink the size of Excel and PowerPoint documents so I can send them through email. It also works great with sending pictures through email because it automatically reduces the size after I attach larger picture files to the email. I consider NXPowerLite to be one of the best values for the money since without it I would be using Dropbox or other alternatives to send my files."
"Found the cause of my problem and shrunk drastically the file size."
"This is the first time in my life that I'm going to thank a software producer. NXPowerLite is really a superb product, available at a very acceptable price with a modest annual fee. It really feels like a liberation to be freed from too-large-file problems now, which was a headache costing me a lot of time and a lot of extremely boring effort. For me, the times of unwanted surprises like "File Too Large To Send via Mail" are past. This product is amazing. Thanks!"
Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review for NXPowerLite! It's great to hear that the software is making your work easier by removing the requirement to manually optimise your files. As you have Upgrade Assurance cover you'll receive an upgrade to NXPowerLite Desktop 8 (Mac OS X) when it is released later this year. I am sure that the new features we are adding will make v8 the best version yet!
Emma, Neuxpower Customer Success Team
"Neuxpower is one of the best software for file reduction"
Hi Ramesh, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for NXPowerLite Desktop 7 (Mac OS X). I am glad to hear that NXPowerLite is working well for you, and your feedback is much appreciated.
Owen Marks, Working Systems
Verified Reviewer
"The software itself works very well, precisely as advertised, and has proved to be very useful for a client I have who emails large pictures around all day long. That's not the best part, however: I recently experienced an issue (which turned out to be user error, BTW), and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that their email support is very quick to respond, professional, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this product!"
Owen,
Thanks for taking the time to reply! Always nice to hear from a thoroughly satisfied customer. Hope we delight you again should you need to contact us in the future.
Thanks!
Andy
"Quick customer service response!"
Thanks for taking the time to mention this.
We all really appreciate it!
Team Neuxpower
Michael S Young
Verified Buyer
"I download a lot of documents for my family history and with this software I am able to compress them at the time of download, thus saving a lot of space. The integration with the MAC finder is awesome!"
Michael,
Thanks very much for taking the time to say how pleased you are with the software. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the tool so please do let us know should you have any ideas!
Regards
Andy
"Works exactly as described. I have now used it for over three months in a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit environment and haven't observed any glitches yet."
Shah,
Thanks for taking the time to review the software. We love that it is working really well for you. Hopefully, the new version, Desktop 8, will be even more awesome for you.
Thanks
Gianni Imola
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with this software, easy and incredibly practical. Gianni"
Gianni,
Glad to hear that you are finding it really easy to use. We work hard to make it easy to use as well as useful at the same time. It's not always that easy;-)
Regards
Andy
"Yes, I am really happy to use this program to make the reduction of volume a d also it is so convinient to use. Due to this reason,I purchased again this program when I change the company. Really appreciating your program."
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for NXPowerLite Desktop software. It's great to hear that you are now using the software in your new company, and I hope that you will spread the word amongst your colleagues!
Mike Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"Neuxpower has enabled me to e-mail large .tif and .pdf files very easily and effortlessly. I now consider it an essential tool."
Hi Mike, thank you for leaving a review for NXPowerLite Desktop 7. It's great to hear that the software has slotted in to your workflow so quickly, and has become an important tool for you. We will be sending you an upgrade to v8 in a few weeks' time, and hope that you will find the new version even better than v7!
Emma, Neuxpower Customer Success Team
"Simple to use, effective on results."
Hello Alfredo
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for NXPowerLite. I am glad to hear that the software is working well for you. We'll be sending you an upgrade to NXPowerLite Desktop 8 when it is released in a few weeks' time. Look out for the upgrade email so you can start to use the new version as soon as it's released!
Emma, Neuxpower Customer Success Team
"Best file-reducing program ever! The compression of images doesn't affect their quality at all. It's amazing."
"A good product but VERY SNEAKY with its “upgrade renewal subscription” up charge. Check your credit card bill!"
Hi Rob, thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that NXPowerLite is working well for you. With regard to the Upgrade Assurance subscription, this is clearly highlighted in the shopping cart and is optional. If purchased the subscription renewal can be cancelled at any time, without the risk of missing out on any upgrades issued within the Upgrade Assurance term. We contact all customers prior to the renewal date giving notice that a renewal payment will be processed, and again there is the option to cancel immediately without affecting the Upgrade Assurance term. We have already received and processed your subscription cancellation, so your Upgrade Assurance will run to November 2020 and will not renew automatically. Please do not hesitate to contact me at sales@neuxpower.com if you have any questions.
Gregory McClintock
Verified Buyer
"I had Neuxpower for years, loved it! My dell computer crushed with a mandated update. Along with that my program. When I tried to reload and shrink a document it said I could not shrink a Windows 2010 document. Was told via email about Mycompress program. Went to the web site loaded it moved my file to it and wow it worked perfectly. I cannot thank you enough for the program. I sure wish I could get a hard copy of the program/disc, as they update every 30 days and everyone I know have computers that crash. Thanks to all on your team for a super product! Greg"
Hi Gregory, Thank you for leaving a review for NXPowerLite and WeCompress, which is much appreciated. You are welcome to reinstall NXPowerLite as your licence is perpetual, however if you have upgraded to a new PC and the current version of MS Office you may need to upgrade your NXPowerLite software to ensure it is compatible. If you need your licence details or have any questions please do contact me at support@neuxpower.com.
William Gabbey
Verified Buyer
"NXPowerLite is an easy-to-use and effective tool to compress files while maintaining original image quality; this makes sharing pictures and documents via email and social media much faster and easier. I have been using NXPowerLite for almost seven years - it was good from the beginning and it gets better with each new release because they listen to suggestions from users. I've never had a problem with the program but I have contacted customer support a few times with operational and workflow questions and they have always been prompt and professional with their responses."
Hi William, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for NXPowerLite, and also for the Neuxpower Support team. We are always happy to hear from long-term users, and it's great news that you've appreciated the improvements introduced in each new version of the software. You are correct in saying that our development process is largely user-driven: all feature requests from users are considered by the development team. Many thanks!
Neuxpower is rated 4.79 based on 314 reviews