Neuxpower Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Neuxpower

About Neuxpower: Neuxpower makes simple effective software to shrink the files that Zip can't. We're excited to add the thousands of new WeCompress users to over 2 million people worldwide who use NXPowerLite Desktop, and over 3,000 companies already using NXPowerLite for File Servers to proactively manage storage growth.

We are headquartered in London, UK and are lucky enough to have fantastic partners representing us in over 75 countries.

02074248700

How would you rate Neuxpower?

Verified Buyer
"I create a lot of PowerPoint documents that have to be transferred to others along with PDF documents that contain a lot of graphics. NXPowerLite has made this task much easier, as the original file is usually reduced to 10% - 25% of their original size without any noticeable difference in the quality and zero problems. I have been using this product for years and also found Neupower support is awesome."
Efren Inzunza
Efren Inzunza
Verified Buyer
"Boost your office work productivity in communicating big size files by email. Powerpoint presentations are great since you can include pictures w/o special format so at the end you just compress it in one single shot! Good tool to have. Best Regards"
Michael Kenna
Michael Kenna
Verified Buyer
"Hi I need to reduce pdf files from around 36kmb to email them. With Neuxpower I can get them down to under 5kmb and have no problems sending them out. It makes a lot easier. Thanks Michael"
VINOD KUMAR
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and fast in compressing and pasting for mails"
"Very happy, great product. I got recommend by a group of mortgage broker, and NO DOUBT, love the product. Also great services from the team as well."
"I've been using NXPowerlite for about 15 years. It just keeps getting better and doesn't let me down. Files shrink, quality remains. I'm a convert."
"Prefer the previous version before the upgrade. It allowed me to reduce the documents better."
Hello Donna, I am sorry to hear that NXPowerLite Desktop 8 has not been performing as you had expected. The issue is likely to be down to the default optimisation settings and is easily fixed. I will contact you direct to assist.
Emma, Neuxpower Customer Success Team
Mike Lampton
Verified Buyer
"allows me send pictures quickly"
"I have been using this software for a number of years, meaning I have used several versions of the software right up to the current edition. It does a great job of minimizing the file sizes, sometimes greatly, of the file types it can handle. Highly recommended."
"It made me create my own image optimization project by "chroma subsampling" and "optimized Huffman coding". A big thanks for providing logic and documentation of your work. It encourages newbie programmers like to create big thanks."
Olaf A. Becker
Verified Buyer
"Software works very quick, even via network"
"A very quick and reliable tool"
"I had a multi-page pdf file (11.6MB) that needed to be uploaded to a free web-page build site. Unfortunately, the site limited uploads to 10MB. Neuxpower compressed the file to a bit over 3.8MB with very very little degradation of the embedded images. Thank you guys for an excellent product!"
Verified Buyer
"Does what it says on the tin. I was unable to upload PDFs to a website because of size restrictions. This product solved the problem instantly."
Jean-Louis LAURENCE
Verified Buyer
"Impeccable pour réduire le volume des PDF, mais aussi des PPT, faire un zip... J'aurai du mal à m'en passer ;-)"
Marianne Fraenkel
Verified Reviewer
"A very good software and a perfect after sales service"
"Very prompt in refunding for a mistake I had made."
Andreas Treiber
Verified Buyer
"If.you have the Version in German, you get 5 Stars.."
Hi Andreas, thank you for your feedback on NXPowerLite. The release of the German version of NXPowerLite Desktop 8 was unexpectedly delayed due to an issue that was identified upon the initial release of the new version. We had to temporarily disable support for languages other than English to ensure that the application could reliably in every language. We have been working hard to fix this and will be issuing a German-language version of NXPowerLite Desktop 8 this week. I will ensure that you are contacted as soon as the German version is available to download.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Best regards, Emma (Neuxpower Customer Success Team)
Ken Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I am managing a large web site and need to keep file sizes down so that they load easily. Your software has proved to be excellent for this purpose."
Karl Schulze
Verified Buyer
"Very disappointed with the product. Can't get PDF under 20mb "I love PDF" free and does a better job. Wish I hadn't wasted my money."
Hi Karl, we are sorry to hear that NXPowerLite has not performed as expected for your PDF file(s). The best way for us to assist is if you upload a sample file that we can analyse. I have written direct to advise on this, and have also refunded your licence.
Emma, Neuxpower Customer Success Team
"Does what it says: creates smaller, high resolution documents, saving me email and storage space."
"I write Real Estate reports every day, with graphics. Compression is a must. NX does the job perfect, every time. No issues at all. 1-2-3 done!"
Neuxpower is rated 4.79 based on 348 reviews