Neuxpower Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Neuxpower

About Neuxpower: Neuxpower makes simple effective software to shrink the files that Zip can't. We're excited to add the thousands of new WeCompress users to over 2 million people worldwide who use NXPowerLite Desktop, and over 3,000 companies already using NXPowerLite for File Servers to proactively manage storage growth.

We are headquartered in London, UK and are lucky enough to have fantastic partners representing us in over 75 countries.

02074248700

Tell us how Neuxpower made you happy

Hugh Dibley
"NXPowerLite is invaluable and use regularly - this simple application reduces files massively making them easier to use, transfer and store - also reducing energy and infrastructure when stored. Perhaps should be made compulsory to assist in achieving green targets? An example attached when yesterday given PowerPoint files nearly 600GB which NXPowerLite quickly reduced by up to 99%.to less than 6MB. Noticeable improvement in speed when running PowerPoint."
Werner Schmidlin
"I’m a published writer, and I wouldn’t want to be without the excellent and easy to use Neuxpower file reducing program. I classify it as second to none."
Ginger Orem
"Fantastic product and software. I own a real estate brokerage and have been using Neuxpower and NXpowerlite for years. When I purchase a new computer the first thing I install is this software. With all of the large contracts I use, it is quick and efficient in downsizing large files. I've even used it to shrink files for competitors listing packets as a courtesy. Service and updates are seamless. Keep up the great work. You have created wonderful software!"
"As a designer of complex graphic art, I was delighted to find this software. It does exactly what I hoped in reducing file size without loss of quality. The interface is crisp and offers just the options I need without bloated add-ons. It fits perfectly into my workflow and takes away the stress of guessing how to initially process image sizes. Just save at the highest res you'll need, then batch them down with NXPower. Highly recommended!"
"I Love it"
"Very good for instant file optimization, I also really like the Outlook-Add-In which is excellent."
"The NXpower app has become a right arm, and a tool I simply could not do without, it’s the best file compressor money can buy and total value for money, and the developers ensure the app is updated, and I’ve migrated from windows to Mac and it works perfectly on both platforms Great stuff!!!"
"NIce bit of kit, easy to download and set to work - does the job without fuss (unlike so much dumbed down software there is about these days)."
"Brilliant, reduces files sizes so much it is incredible! love it!"
"True believer in this product for years and it keeps getting better with time. Went abroad with a new tablet without Neuxpower installed; had to send some major documents to my employer, downloaded Neuxpower, uploaded docs to Outlook, hit send and it optimized them automatically in Outlook. Worked like a charm."
"Schnell und unkompliziert"
"A very useful tool, especially in an area where the upload speed is poor"
"Facile e veloce Grazie"
"Taking PowerPoints from being 20MB in size and makes them 2MB with no loss of quality (That I can see). Saved me a lot of disk space, network bandwidth and made it possible to send PowerPoints that previously were too large to send as an e-mail attachment."
"Super easy to use: just choose your file and click "compress." Excellent for compressing images to display on Web so they load faster. Zipping does not work for that! Very satisfied."
"It is great tool to reduce file size and manage my computer. I like it very much."
"pdf compression very important to mail out to our membership from print proofs - which are too large for recipients on hotmail and similar - a better than 3:1 compression with no loss of quality further improved with latest version. Helpdesk (Emma) extremely helpful when license lost after Windows 10 "update" - thank you."
"A good functional application"
"Easy integration into Outlook. Now big outgoing emails can be reduced with a single click."
"Hi, I'm really glad to use NXPowerLite to reduce my photoshows. In any case I got help whenever I needed it. Thank you very much! :-)) Ursula Bürger"
"Really pleased with the quality and flexibility of this product! I need to create a fair amount of PDFs and reduce their file size - this program is excellent for these purposes."
"They don't talk down to you but neither do they blind you with science. Friendly and helpful and solve the issue in one go., Quite the bets of all the tech companies i have dealt with and, of course, the product ids ace"
Neuxpower is rated 4.80 based on 425 reviews