NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise Reviews

of reviewers recommend NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise
Read NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise Reviews

About NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise:

Neuxpower makes simple effective software to shrink the files that Zip can't. We're excited to add the thousands of new WeCompress users to over 2 million people worldwide who use NXPowerLite Desktop, and over 3,000 companies already using NXPowerLite for File Servers to proactively manage storage growth.

We are headquartered in London, UK and are lucky enough to have fantastic partners representing us in over 75 countries.

02074248700

NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise 5 star review on 8th September 2018
Werner Schmidlin
NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise 5 star review on 6th September 2018
Ginger Orem
I have been a user of NXPowerLite since I experienced it's power in 2006. . . taking a PowerPoint presentation (at the time) loaded with pictures from 148Mb to less than 2Mb. I have used it religiously through several different job changes to assure that email transmitted files are suitably "crushed" for optimal size before unnecessarily burning bandwidth. Have recommended it many times over the years to others, who have all been duly amazed at its effectiveness. . . needless to say, I'm a big fan.
If you need a seamless, simple, affordable way to shrink massive sized documents...this is the product to use. I have used NXPowerLite for over 3 years and it is now an essential tool for my everyday business.
This is an easy and reliable way of compressing files to send in email, especially for a non-techie like me! And they have great support too!
I’ve used it at work before and I have it now for my personal computer. I find NXPowerLite very handy as it provides a much faster method of compressing items on the fly so they can be sent without getting warnings that the size is not within compliance with the system that is transporting the file. I wish I had discovered it before as it’s a very handy tool.
I rely upon this product heavily in my sales role. NXPowerLite does a tremendous job consolidating .ppt and .pdf files down to a size that is favorable for email distribution.
I switched to NXPowerLite after being an Adobe Acrobat Pro user for many years. We publish image-intensive newsletters via email and having quality pdf compression capability is essential. The ability to choose the amount of image compression for each project is a wonderful feature we truly appreciate and use all the time. We have found NXPowerLite to be reliable, stable and fast, and that it can provide a remarkable degree of file size reduction with little or no loss of visible image quality. Our only wish for a future version would be to allow for multi-page pdf assembly in the App. We now have to assemble multi-page newsletters in Apple Preview, save them as a multi-page pdf before compressing that document in NXPowerLite.
NXPowerLite: 2 clicks & 5 seconds save me enormous disk space. Excellent !!
NXPowerlite, I have been using it for a very long time and I appreciate it a lot. One of the more important aspect is the gain in size for mailings.
FINALLY!! After all these years, a program that will compress those monster PowerPoint presentations! Never did understand how they got so huge, but NXPowerLite is FANTASTIC! Does the job every time - fast, powerful and I don't actually see a difference in quality. Thanks, great work developing this much-needed app
Zum verkleinern von Daten (Bilder, pdf-Dateien, power-point) sehr gut. Nach Upgrade auf Office 365 gab es auch von NxPowerLite eine Update-Version zum Update Preis. Diese Software hilft Dateien und Bilder insbesondere in E-Mail Anhängen klein zu halten. Kann ich nur empfehlen.
Llevo 3 años utilizándolo y me a sido de gran ayuda, mas que todo con mis trabajos de PPT que en lo que más lo uso, buenazo!! recomendado amigos.
Good product and better service!
NXPowerLite compresses files amazingly. No resolution loss for pictures. It is amazing how much it manages to reduce the file size.
PowerLite is a good program for saving space and money byreducing the space needed to save files as well as the cheaper cost of sending a smaller file. I really enjoy using this app. Well worth the money spent in my opinion.
J'utilise NxPowerLite depuis des années et il m' est devenu indispensable pour conserver des poids raisonnables pour mes présentations PowerPoint à base de beaucoup de Photos très haute résolution. Le PPT bine compacté génèrera des pdf également optimisé.
Incredible software and second to none customer services. Great!
NXPowerLite is simple fast and very effective at reducing file sizes. A pleasure to use.
i shopped around looking for one pdf editor that would 'do it all' i downloaded 4 of the top pdf editors for testing none of them came close to 'compressing' files like this software i rarely RARELY 'buy' software but i did but nxpowerlite -- works amazing!
Regarding the "Desktop" version (9.04) of NXPowerLite, this is a great compression tool! Although my PDF software does provide integrated compression options, I've been looking for a simple desktop solution where I can simply drop a file on the UI and press a button. Honestly, I've experimented with similar apps (trial versions, desktop and/or online) but have found that either the price was out of reach (for a private user), or low cost, but unfortunately not very good. Being that NX is a reasonably priced product, I expected to be disappointed. I was truly surprised to find that NX did a fantastic job without even tweaking the default settings! And the fact that it works equally well with MS office documents (including powerpoint), PNG image files, and zip archives sealed the deal for me. I love that it also includes Office integration (optional) on a "per app" basis during the install process. This tool is literally the definition of "handy" for me. I not only recommend this to anyone who needs high-quality compression. As is the case with any software, it's always best to check out the trial version to form your own opinion.
NXPowerlite is a godsend! You're madly pulling that presentation together from all sorts of different sources and you finally get it ready to send, only to find the file size is now vast. What can you do? Simply run it through NXPowerlite and it strips the size by as much as 90% without loosing image quality. Brilliant.
NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise is rated 4.83 based on 797 reviews