Neuxpower Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Neuxpower

About Neuxpower: Neuxpower makes simple effective software to shrink the files that Zip can't. We're excited to add the thousands of new WeCompress users to over 2 million people worldwide who use NXPowerLite Desktop, and over 3,000 companies already using NXPowerLite for File Servers to proactively manage storage growth.

We are headquartered in London, UK and are lucky enough to have fantastic partners representing us in over 75 countries.

02074248700

How would you rate Neuxpower ?

Werner Schmidlin
"I’m a published writer, and I wouldn’t want to be without the excellent and easy to use Neuxpower file reducing program. I classify it as second to none."
Ginger Orem
"Fantastic product and software. I own a real estate brokerage and have been using Neuxpower and NXpowerlite for years. When I purchase a new computer the first thing I install is this software. With all of the large contracts I use, it is quick and efficient in downsizing large files. I've even used it to shrink files for competitors listing packets as a courtesy. Service and updates are seamless. Keep up the great work. You have created wonderful software!"
Graham Van Brunt
"I create a lot of PowerPoint documents that have to be transferred to others along with PDF documents that contain a lot of graphics. NXPowerLite has made this task much easier, as the original file is usually reduced to 10% - 25% of their original size without any noticeable difference in the quality and zero problems. I have been using this product for years and also found Neupower support is awesome."
"Neuxpower does a great job reducing scanned PDF's to about half the file size without any image degradation."
"All my expectations are fulfilled."
"This software is brilliant."
"One of the best programmes I have ever used. The customer service is second to none."
"Very easy to use. After compressing files, software shows original and compressed file sizes."
"I like the older version better!! This is not easy for me to use. I regret purchasing it."
"Efficient life-saver which enables distribution of presentations with loads of images at a reasonable file size."
"I downloaded the software, and very quickly figured out how to use it. This is a great item to have when one needs to compress files without a ZIP folder."
"Powerpoint to PDF. Compressed and worked great. Super easy to use."
"Just a brilliant bit of software! Easy to use and really effective for every file I have used it for. Highly recommended, especially for all Mac users out there!"
"Great App! The capability to reduce the size of the documents is beyond any expectation. Where many online size reducers fail, NXPower succeeds!"
"An excellent software that has been useful for the purpose I got it."
"I have been using NXPowerLite for years. My business requires the transfer of a lot of digital data and most recipients have limits on the size of document they can receive. NXPowerLite is my go too tool for right sizing documents before I send them. It is easy to use and efficiently reduces the size of huge files that have photo images, logos or anything that can make a file too big."
"très bon produit, choix de compression , pour envoi images très satisfaisant . un petit bémol pour les PDF, trop limite pour la réduction de documents."
"Initially was sceptical about purchasing it, but once done there has been no looking back. Amazing product, our job is 90% done and has done the job of 30 working days in just 7 hours. Deserves 5-Star rating...... Great job guys. Have a suggestion to implement converting and compressing .tiff, .eps and .png files in the same software and that will make the product complete"
"Only good things to say about this tool and how it makes it so huge files are condensed in size so they can be emailed etc. Thus company also has the best customer service I have seen. They act with integrity and are quick to respond to any question you may have."
"A fantastic tool to reduce the side of any file type. I cannot do without it."
"As a Graphic Designer I have to email proofs out for approval and was struggling with file size limitations. Neuxpower software now enables me to considerably reduce the file size in a couple of simple steps. I would definitely recommend it."
Neuxpower is rated 4.79 based on 396 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!