Neuxpower Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Neuxpower

About Neuxpower: Neuxpower makes simple effective software to shrink the files that Zip can't. We're excited to add the thousands of new WeCompress users to over 2 million people worldwide who use NXPowerLite Desktop, and over 3,000 companies already using NXPowerLite for File Servers to proactively manage storage growth.

We are headquartered in London, UK and are lucky enough to have fantastic partners representing us in over 75 countries.

02074248700

How would you rate Neuxpower ?

Graham Van Brunt
Graham Van Brunt
Verified Buyer
"I create a lot of PowerPoint documents that have to be transferred to others along with PDF documents that contain a lot of graphics. NXPowerLite has made this task much easier, as the original file is usually reduced to 10% - 25% of their original size without any noticeable difference in the quality and zero problems. I have been using this product for years and also found Neupower support is awesome."
Efren Inzunza
Efren Inzunza
Verified Buyer
"Boost your office work productivity in communicating big size files by email. Powerpoint presentations are great since you can include pictures w/o special format so at the end you just compress it in one single shot! Good tool to have. Best Regards"
Michael Kenna
Michael Kenna
Verified Buyer
"Hi I need to reduce pdf files from around 36kmb to email them. With Neuxpower I can get them down to under 5kmb and have no problems sending them out. It makes a lot easier. Thanks Michael"
Bernard Vanderborght
Verified Buyer
"1. Please find something to automate reduction of more than 10000 files. Ex. do 2 x 10000 in background if you have problems doing 20000 at a time. 2. To treat a directory: not necessary to list all the files. Just show progress. 3. Bug: If I a choose a directory to compress and uncheck its subdirectories, the numbers of pdf files found are not correct. 4. Is there a command line possibility to start compression ? In that way it could be scheduled. Regards, Bernard"
"Easy to use, and effective"
Quaetapo -
Verified Buyer
"This straightforward and easy to use application certainly makes it easy to optimise images, while maintaining clarity. I've found it perfect to quickly prepare images for the web, saving time without the need to go into a heavy duty application such as Photoshop."
Steven Nguyen
Verified Buyer
"Love Neuxpower product - best technology. Last year we bought one and try out, but come back to buy second one for staffs. We recommend others who run business. Very convenience."
Frank Kooijmans
Verified Buyer
"Hello, it works very good. Just PDF is not a difference!"
"NXPower is a great tool! it helps us manage tons of pdfs that have to be reduced in order to be sent to clients. Easy and intuitive interface; my colleagues are very happy to use it. Furthermore, the support service was extremely fast responsive, friendly and helpful. Totally recomend this product, it helped a lot. Thank you!"
Marina,
Thanks for posting a really glowing report of both our software and customer service. Hopefully, we continue to wow you in the coming months and years!

Andy
"I use it daily reducing size of legal documents too long to read, much less send by e-mail. Great help."
Rino Frascaroli
Verified Buyer
"The easyest and smartest way to reduce file size"
Nagaraja Kumar
Unverified Reviewer
"Very Great Tool for the compression. User will be delighted to use this. It would be one of the highly recommendable software for compression. I have been using this for fast couple of years and my email attachments are good to go and not bounces back due to larger file sizes. Excellent and most happy with this."
Nagaraja Kumar
Verified Reviewer
"I have used the desktop version since 2012 and find it to be everything that they advertise it to be. I also recently tried the Free online program they offer, WeCompress. That too was as advertised, in fact compressing the same file with my older Neuxpower Version 5 and then WeCompress shows that WeCompress did a better job. I need the new version of Neuxpower I guess!"
John Van Es
Verified Buyer
"I have been using your product for some 3 years now and find it indispensable in the production of PPPs (PowerPoint Presentations) The many clear photographs we use require a lot of file space and your product certainly makes the job of restricting file size a Breeze. Programs that quietly achieve; are Winners for me. And you all know that Grinners are Winners! Good Luck and keep up the good work. Cheers for now, John Van Es 27-5-2018."
Keith Dryden
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a programme to reduce the size of Word, PowerPoint and PDF documents during the course of completing an on-line post-graduate diploma when the size of my submissions was problematic. I tried this program and was genuinely amazed at the reduction in file size. I cannot speak too highly of the value of the programme and only wish I could have found it sooner."
Lanette Hattingh
Verified Buyer
"Always a winner what away to communicate ..."
Maria Tankersley
Verified Buyer
"Easy and useful software"
Giulio Colombo
Verified Buyer
"Decisamente intuitivo, facile da usare e gestito da un società molto seria"
Marc Francis CHABERT
Verified Buyer
"Hello, I hesitate before giving 5 stars as I do not want you to stop improving the product which I am only using for PDF ! It is better than anything else and none of the free programs works... So Thanks again. The only real problem is that I need a portable version any thing coming ? Marc Francis CHABERT mf.chabert@yahoo.fr"
Marc - Please don't worry, we are not planning on stopping improvements any time soon! We are unlikely to be released a mobile version of NXPowerLite, however, we have just launched a free online service www.wecompress.com which uses the exact same file processing engine as NXPowerLite and can be accessed on mobile browsers. It's not a perfect solution but it will get you out of a tight spot. Andy
"In my job i had troubles sending over dozens of pdfs through mail to clients, which had to be below a certain size. With neuxpower i managed reduction 50-60%. It is a great tool, simple straightforward and intuitive. Customer support was extremely kind, helpful and fast responsive. Totally recomend it."
Marina, Sounds like NXPowerLite is an essential tool for you. It was my pleasure dealing with your support issue. Thanks for the kinds words;-) Andy
"simple, efficient and practical. Perfect"
Thanks, we really appreciate your feedback!
"This is an amazing app. It's so simple to use, and the files really become significantly smaller, from megabytes to kilobytes. Plus the files don't suffer any visible loss in quality."
Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad you appreciate all the hard work it takes to ensure files look exactly the same after NXPowerLite is finished, while considerably reducing their size.
Neuxpower is rated 4.79 based on 370 reviews