Neuxpower Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Neuxpower

About Neuxpower: Neuxpower makes simple effective software to shrink the files that Zip can't. We're excited to add the thousands of new WeCompress users to over 2 million people worldwide who use NXPowerLite Desktop, and over 3,000 companies already using NXPowerLite for File Servers to proactively manage storage growth.

We are headquartered in London, UK and are lucky enough to have fantastic partners representing us in over 75 countries.

02074248700

Tell us how Neuxpower made you happy

Phillip Bureman
"I have used NXPowerlite for many years and find it to be extremely useful. I often have to add high resolution photos into MSOffice and pdf documents and your program reduces the file size significantly without loss of print or screen quality. Thank you for creating a terrific product!"
Hugh Dibley
"NXPowerLite is invaluable and use regularly - this simple application reduces files massively making them easier to use, transfer and store - also reducing energy and infrastructure when stored. Perhaps should be made compulsory to assist in achieving green targets? An example attached when yesterday given PowerPoint files nearly 600GB which NXPowerLite quickly reduced by up to 99%.to less than 6MB. Noticeable improvement in speed when running PowerPoint."
Werner Schmidlin
"I’m a published writer, and I wouldn’t want to be without the excellent and easy to use Neuxpower file reducing program. I classify it as second to none."
"I love Neuxpower's ability to shrink files and images. And their customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend their company and their product!"
"First started using NX PowerLite Desktop when I experienced problems with online submissions for a Diploma course due to the size of attachments containing word, PowerPoint and pdf files. Was amazed at how small the resultant files were after compression using PowerLite. The course director requested I advise him which programme I had used and recommended it to all students thereafter. Really impressive software that does exactly what it is designed to do. I use both the Windows and Macintosh versions."
"Shrinking JPG works great. Resize images would be more useful when also an option to set your own size instead only pre-set sizes. Other options not used for the moment."
"I bought this tool to compress pfd files for reducing space in download sections on my websites, and it works perfect. Very happy!"
"It's a very useful tool for my study."
Hi Seweryn,

Thanks for the 5 stars, I hope your studies go well!

Paul
"A verry good Tool for our Business"
Hi Michael,

We're glad to hear that you're getting good use out of our tools, thanks for the 5 stars!

Paul
"For years I have used NXPowerLite to compress compatible files while keeping full clarity - PDFs, JPEGs, PowerPoints (and it can deal with some other types too).. It is fantastic software which makes the archiving of these files, and the emailing of them, far more possible. The amount of compression and hence reduction of file size has to be experienced to see for one's self what can be acheived. I do not know of any other software that can accomplish what NXPowerlite. accomplishes."
"I am very satisfied with your software."
Hi Johan,

Thanks for giving us a great 5 star review, we're happy you're satisfied with the software!

Paul
"Great piece of software that does exactly what it says on the tin. I have a Mac and struggled with the quality of docs that i resized using the native Quartz Filter process. No such problems with Neuxpower."
"Great little piece of software that really does a great job of compressing ppts. Would be good to have the default JPG at top quality (since anything worse is really visible - but the compression is still great), to have an integration into Mac ppt (so you don't need to invoke the program separately) and please no subscription but only a one-off payment!"
"It's incredible how it the compression can be so good. Compared to other compressors out there, this beats them all!"
Hi Hampus,

We're glad to hear you think our compression is so good, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a glowing review.

Paul
"Exactly what I needed to help declutter my desktop. Very glad I purchased this product."
Hi John,

Thanks for the great review, we're glad NXPowerLite is helping you keep your desktop organised!

Paul
"Is a good tool, but some time in my Surface doesn´t Works properly."
"I just started using this App. It seems to work and definitely reduces tile size. Would like to have some user settings so I could select size/quality options. However it definitely reduces file sizes...... thanks"
"Ottimo prodotto, riduce in modo corretto le diverse tipologie di files. Molto versatile."
"Efficient. Good integration in Outlook. Attractive price."
"Excellent and dependable file compression! Solves my problem of sending image heavy presentations and pdfs without compromising on quality of resolution. And it always works!"
"It did help in compressing my reports for email"
"I generate tech reports, with HUGE files sizes of micro-photographs. Our company e-mail attachment sizes are default limited by its Exchange Server, but NO LONGER! Neuxpower is very easy to use; I just drag and drop; reduce (I use "Tighter" settings quite often with no loss in detail) from large jpeg to small jpeg; then sometimes convert to pdf (alternate software); then (again, sometimes) this large pdf to small pdf (using Neuxpower in "Tighter" mode). Yeah, this may sound like a lot of steps but note really - it's good and fast. This has saved my deadlines countless times."
"Ist erst neu für mich! Ich hatte 5"
Neuxpower is rated 4.80 based on 477 reviews