NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise Reviews

4.9
Based on 934 reviews
Read NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise Reviews

About NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise:

Neuxpower makes simple effective software to shrink the files that Zip can't. We're excited to add the thousands of new WeCompress users to over 2 million people worldwide who use NXPowerLite Desktop, and over 3,000 companies already using NXPowerLite for File Servers to proactively manage storage growth.

We are headquartered in London, UK and are lucky enough to have fantastic partners representing us in over 75 countries.

02074248700

NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise 4 star review on 22nd November 2019
????????????
NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise 5 star review on 2nd May 2019
Sivasothi N
NXPowerlite's seamless integration into Windows 10, Lotus Notes and Office365 is the main selling point for me. No issues with my AV software either.
Great tool for identifying what fonts are used, the images etc - Saves massive amount of time checking the slides for consistency.
I reduced a PowerPoint show that was too large to email to 2 MB
The product itself is great, but the customer service is next level, thanks Emma!!!!!!!!
NXPowerLite does what I had thought to be impossible - truly transformative compression of giant PDF presentation files. Getting our slide decks down to shareable form has been a constant challenge (Think, running your PDF compressor over and over to get an 18.8MB file down to 17.9MB.) This little program has changed everything.
Amazed with the compression result in up to 95% file size reduction and doesn't degrade the display on compressed files. Simple and easy to use, this is one of the best software I have ever used.
I have been using NXPowerlite for a number of years. I find it to be effective and convenient. I have a range of options and they cover my requirements.
NXPowerLite is giving us a quick and reliable solution to convert large files into manageable formats - we wish it could also accommodate videos.
Easy to use. Greatly reduces the size of PowerPoint files dramatically.
I use it for years under a lifetime license. Does an excellent job for me mainly in PDF and Word files.
Slidewise helps me discover hidden problems in my PowerPoint slides, and solve them in a few clicks! Superb!
We purchased NXPowerLite for Servers to address the large number of bloated PDF files we work with. The software is simple to install and configure. The licensing model is simple and a great value. Our use is only for PDFs and we used the default optimization settings. With the default settings, we achieved a 65% reduction in space used by PDF files. I've attached a sample before/after of one of our folder structures. We ran a large test on a non-production copy of several folders and found the optimized PDFs to be of great quality - in most cases, the optimized PDF was indiscernible from the original. I had a handful of question for support and they responded quickly with accurate answers to my questions. A+
NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise 5 star review on 22nd March 2022
Far too many emails cannot be sent with attachments, or need to be sent in parts, because the attachments are too large. NXPowerlite helps to compress large files and simplify sending them. And save space on the hard disk. Thanks, neuxpower. Vladimir M. Sedivy President Salt Partners Ltd. Erlenbach ZH Switzerland.
NXPowerLite is a great product. It is simple to use and has allowed me to do my job effectively. Anytime I need to send a file via email and the file size is larger than usual, NXPowerLite is able in most cases to reduce the file size enough to allow the communication to go through without exceeding the server size limit.
Quick and easy to use. Shrinks down pdf files easily. Files load quicker and have fewer problems.
Eficiente, simples, prático. Muito bom. Recomendo.
I’ve been using NXPowerLite for years and I love this application. I’ve also found customer service excellent.
NXPowerLite and Slidewise are indispensable tools for PowerPoint Power users like me. I use these tool every single day as a part of my professional work and they save me an incalculable amount of time, which ultimately increase my bottom line. I cannot praise and recommend these useful and highly productive tools enough to any serious users. Absolutely amazing products!
Works great , fast and low cost.
excellent tool in making files sufficient small for email attachment
NXPowerLite, Wecompress or Slidewise is rated 4.85 based on 934 reviews