Nationwide Corporate finance LTD Reviews

Olney Office Park
9 Osier Way
Olney

Telephone
"brilliant! thank you for everything"
"Very quick and very efficient a pleasure to deal with Would thoroughly recommend"
"Roland was fantastic through the entire process making it as smooth possible"
"Fast funding!"
"I guess the only frustrating part was the amount to borrow. NCF’s minimum is £10k and I only required £8k, but after talking with them, I agreed to 10,000."
"Great experience working with Chris from beginning to end. The only small negative (if I was to be picky) was that I was called by two different people after I made my application. Nevertheless, good experience all the way through"
"Very fast and helpful"
"Fast efficient service from a friendly team. Although can Ethan stop emailing me now :) ."
"Very easy and quick process.Great company. Thank you :)"
"As soon as i rang my funding manager was amazing. I was totally overwhelmed by the help and support i had through the whole process!"
"I got a phone call back literally minutes after applying! This company are very efficient and get things done. Why arnt the banks like this anymore!."
"The rep that visited to sign the paperwork was very friendly and after reading through all the documents we decided to proceed to borrow 10k. My account manager was Sean he was very good."
"No one would deal with me as I had 2 ccjs from years ago but guy managed to secure the finance I needed within 2 days."
"They secured the finance on my tractor and a charge on my property and managed to secure a very low payback! Secured finance has huge benefits as I simply couldn’t raise any finance elsewhere."
"I first used nationwide corporate finance in 2013 and when I need money fast I’ve always gone back. Great company that truly want to help."
"Colin hinder is a credit to this company! I’ve had so many stumbling blocks and problems with my solicitors buying a restaurant that without Colin’s help I would of given up. It’s finally all done now! Thank you Colin!."
"Quick process and friendly team ."
"After receiving a lot of mail shots I finally gave them a call... them annoying emails turned out to be true and I can now extend my restaurant finally! ."
"I spoke to some other companies but Paul was the person I spoke to that really listened and understood my business and what I was trying to achieve. He was always on hand even on the weekends! Great service a really friendly team."
"After landing a huge contract I needed money fast! I’ve used Ncf in the past and always come back to them as they no what there doing and get what I want every time with the best rates!."
Nationwide Corporate finance LTD is rated 4.58 based on 76 reviews