Nationwide Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Finance
Courier, Own Driver
Read Nationwide  Finance Reviews

Olney Office Park9 Osier WayOlney

These guys are loan sharks!

Google them & check out the complaints!

FCA are investigating them, as is the Ombudsman, Action Fraud, HMRC & there are over 100 active lawsuits against them!

They claim to be "unregulated" but they are! They use BlueRock secured Finance who are FCA registered & therefore are accountable!

Highly dangerous company, they victimise small businesses!

DONT BE FOOLED
Tony was very good with him job, help me and my husband towards the loan. We’re very satisfied. I will definitely recommend Nationwide finance to family and friends.
Thanks
Outstanding rang them they listened and it was done within two days
my experience was amazing Karl was incredible was always there when you needed him explained things so well I couldn't be more impressed with his professionalism and friendly manner thank you so very much Karl
I am so glad to work with Nationwide. I wanna thank especially to Paul and Conor for their amazing help. They were so helpful throughout the whole financial process.
I was assisted through the process by Tony Wray and I have to say when questioned on processes and the agreement documents he was very helpful and provided enough information to satisfy my questions and queries. Overall really pleased with Tony’s involvement in this process.
Paul McSherry was a great gentleman and provided great service.
Excellent service and hassle free. Rolland was amazing and dealt with everything efficiently.
Great team to deal with especially Tim Collins very helpful went above and beyond to help
Easy to deal with Sam and Tony where quick to answer any questions via phone and email.
Very smooth process from start to finish and was given daily updates by my account manager Gordon. Couldn't recommend Gordon and the business enough. Thanks again!
I cannot thank Karl Kmiotek for his effort, time and continuing support in achieving the funds to begin my childcare business
His humble, respectful, extremely dedicated to helping the customer achieve the finances required to change your life !
Thanks Karl
Very happy with the service. Very helpful and took no time. Many thanks
My account manager Tim has been absolutely amazing! He’s always gone the extra mile for us finding us the best deals and options for our business and personal circumstances. Fab company
Nationwide Finance provided finance were very helpful with no fuss.
Nationwide Finance have been a godsend to us, as without their initial faith in what my Company is trying to achieve, we would not exist and wouldn't be helping thousands of employees create better lives for themselves and their families.
Wherever my Company finds itself in the future, I will always be grateful for that initial help and support given by Nationwide Finance and would recommend them to anyone who has an idea but needs investment to make that idea a reality.
Prompt, polite,reliable & understanding can highly recomend
Nation wide finance corporation is very effective. The staff attend to customers on time and respond to complaints appropriately.
The organisation is reliable.
Helpful and efficient staff who dealt with business quickly and clearly. The finance was paid over in a week and I would definitely recommend Nationwide Finance as excellent people to work with.
Very fast response.
Kind and friendly customer service.
Good communication.