My Packaging Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Packaging

mypackaging@studio116design.co.uk

Tell us how My Packaging made you happy
Testing Purpose
I placed an order and two days later I had them at my door, very efficient, fast and very professional... I will continue working with them. From my personal experience I would highly recommend them.
Very quick and easy delivery, cheapest I found online, really good quality and only place that had stock of black pizza boxes
Very good customer service.Good products.Fast delivery
Excellent.... arrived within 24 hours of ordering .... excellent quality of product.... will definitely use again...
Did not receive my package & after 2 weeks of sending emails I decided to call, I spoke to William who clearly did not care, all I got was either you want it & I can send it now or a refund, no apology… nothing. Disgusting customer service. Go elsewhere.
Got an email saying write a review and I thought I would give my honest opinion as I wasn’t going to at first. The company is great but the delivery agency’s they use are terrible, we have ordered pizza boxes many of times and they seem to have been dragged along the floor, van, warehouse or something as there is always rips in the packaging and as it is cardboard it just rips it.. we have had to bin 5-10 pizza boxes which are completely unusable and then another 20-30 with tears and rips in. When presentation is key this is the stuff which lets it down as the website my packaging is great but had number of problems when receiving the items asif the delivery agents don’t care and throw and toss the items
I've used these guys many times and to be honest they try their very best. The look after you and you to understand products takes longer to arrive due to the circumstances we are in at the moment. The packaging is good too.
We have become a regular user of My Packaging, the price, quality of product and customer service from Asif is amazing. We started with takeaway bags, and no have recently had milkshake cups from here and the quality is fantastic. Will certainly be ordering again.
Great price,order arrived on time,very happy🙂
Always a great service
greate quality packaging and AMAZING service definitely recommend
Stay away from this website! This is the second time I placed order from Mypackaging.co.uk. The first time I ordered foil containers which are the brand Satco,I was satisfied with the quality, then I placed the order again, but unfortunately they are different brand which are not as good as Satco brand. I contacted the customer service, the reply is I can return all the items but I need to pay 55 pounds plus VAT for collection. Yesterday it was raining here, I hade to move all the boxes of containers in the house from the pallet. Today when the driver came, I was at home and ready to move the boxes of containers on the pallet, which will take no more than 1 minute, but the driver turned his back left straight away, just said I can't wait for you, no matter how I asked him a favour. Then I received a call from Mypackaging.co.uk, I was told that the driver came and can't collect the items, they will arrange another collection tomorrow. Later I called back and got the answer that I need to pay twice for the collection which is 110 pounds plus VAT in total. I was totally shocked, I have not got the collection services at all, why I need to pay twice, it was the driver who did not do the job, came and left straight away. I cannot believe it really happened in this world. customer service was very bad. Whatever you said, they couldn't do anything about it. And there was no response when I raised a complaint to their email address. Never buy anything from this website.
Ordered at 2pm & they were delivered the next day. Wonderful service.
Great service
Very quick delivery. Items as described.
They stock all the items we need for our take away , ordering online is so easy and the delivery is quick
Great products and fast delivery
fast delivery I recommend