myenergi Reviews

of reviewers recommend myenergi
Read myenergi Reviews

About myenergi:

Our market-leading range of energy control products are made right here in our workshop in the English countryside, boasting British design, compliance and cutting-edge eco-technology. From invention, to design and manufacture - we know our products inside out and as such can offer the very best in technical support and aftercare. When you buy a myenergi product, you join our family.

jordan.brompton@myenergi.com

Church View Business Park

Tell us how myenergi made you happy
Product (Zappi) ok.
Problems with training dep't have been sorted, I'm no better off but I'm no worse off.
Product ok.
Training dept absolutely incompetent.
Registered for training day got email with zoom meeting details.
Comes to the day Ive been given incorrect meeting id I wait 10 mins on phone No answer.
What a waste of time and money.
Fitting Zappi 2 tomorrow but never again
Apart from the great tech (zappi 2 & Harvi & Hub), the customer support has been exceptional. And just to clarify, I didn’t need them because I had issues...I just had questions! Response speed and advice was incredible.
myenergi 5 star review on 1st July 2020
I've been a Myenergi customer since the start of the year, and I am truly blown away by the Zappi car charger. It integrates seamlessly with our solar panels and just allows us to divert surplus energy that would normally be exported to the grid, to the cars instead. Anyone with (or considering getting) solar or wind generation should get this charger, its amazing.
myenergi 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
I'm an approved installer for Myenergi products and it makes me proud to say so!
Their innovative products are the best on the market for both installer and customer, helping homes across the world become more efficient by utilising renewable energy and reducing carbon emissions.
I 100% recommend Myenergi not only for their products but also their customer service and technical support team.
(my latest install in the photo)
myenergi 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
I have used Myenergi products almost since setting up my business 2 years ago. If you want flexible, reliable and user friendly products you have to check out the Myenergi range. The tech team are also brilliant!
We have worked with Myenergi now for 3 years.
The service and technical support has always been second to none.
Despite being a young company they have played a major role in shaping the market with state of the art features and a safety.
We have worked with MyEnergi for over two years now, and have found their innovation and service superb for a relatively young company. A driven, knowledgeable team is backed up by groundbreaking products and an exceptional level of service. They truly are driving the future.
myenergi is rated 4.25 based on 8 reviews