Mustard.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mustard.co.uk

Tell us how Mustard.co.uk made you happy

"DO NOT USE They are sending details to third parties with no consent!! I selected not to be contacted, but my phone has not stopped ringing since using mustard."
"Best quotes I found was on here"
"It was very nice to be with your company. Thank you very much"
"Very good and efficient"
"Exellent service.highly recommended!"
"The best"
"Mustard is very helpful to fone me a competitive car insurance."
"Very helpful and very efficient No harassment or hassle"
"The when I got through it turns out I had to pay more for my insurance all questions should be cover to get the right quote"
"Loved the quite I got but the actual cost of my insurance was nearly £300.00 more than the quote."
"Always compared car insurance with mustard and every time they have always been the cheapest for me even over other sites"
"Cheapest insurance by a mile"
"Very professional outfit."
"I founded a cheaper and good value car insurance name Admiral thank you very much to Mustard I will recommend this to a friend"
"Very good"
"I try to go through you but provide plenty of companies but they are not answering the question we asked so I ever get insurance I sold my car near feature I use you thanks"
"Very good service,I used them 2years ago and they guided me through my seconded year renewal,finding a better deal.great worthwhile service"
"We will beat your cheapest quote GUARANTEED! The mustard quote was twice higher than my cheapest quote from elsewhere!!! I don't know how they will beat the cheapest quote,its absolutely market tricks,i can even say scam. Im wondering if anyone is buying from them. Avoid!!!!"
"I submitted an online form to get car insurance which was guaranteed to be lower than all other quotes. They were not. In fact, they were £200 higher! Then began a series of 4 to 5 calls on my mobile - and I had ticked the no marketing boxes as well. So don't trust them."
"I had an insurer call me directly despite having set my contact details as email only from Mustard. I've since completely unsubscribed from the service. Poor not to protect personal information."
Mustard.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 651 reviews