Mustard.co.uk Reviews

312 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Mustard.co.uk?

Chris

simple to use quick and saved me 0ver £300 with my current provider
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Mustard helped me find some very cheap quotes after thinking I wasnt going to be able to buy a car all day with other quotes I was getting. Was very happy with mustard😊😊.
Monika
Verified Buyer

Good and nicely stuff, good policy
Sandra
Verified Buyer

Very quick to sort things out for the best
Jeff
Unverified Reviewer

I am a Dutch national living in the UK. I recently broke up with my fiance so I had to insure my car by myself after having it insured on my other half's insurance policy. The quotes I found via the well known comparison sites were absolutely ridiculous. I have 0 No Claims Bonus so that made the prices skyrocket. The quotes I could find were appallingly expensive. Deposits of around £400-£600 and premiums of about £2500-£3500 were the rule. I have a 2003 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 with 119.000 miles on it worth £375, so that would mean that the insurance would be 10 times the worth of the car itself!

I found Mustard.co.uk surfing the web and they offer a quote by phone which is just what I was looking for. A friendly lady guided me through the whole process and found me a quote for less than half the price of the quotes I could find. Everything set up via phone including breakdown cover and accidental death cover.

Well chuffed with Mustard and will heartily recommend them to anyone! Don't faff about on Money Supermarket or GoCompare, call Mustard and let them sort it out for you, absolutely mint!!!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

got a lot of quotes at cheaper rates than other insurance search companies got.
Angela

Easy to use
Chris
Verified Buyer

I saved £60'00 on my car insurance.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

just a great price compared to others
Kristopher
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and found great low prices
John

Very turned on
Maciek

very simple
Andrew
Verified Buyer

very easy to use if looking for a car to buy can keep going in to your quotes to change reg numbers to find out how insurance on each car would be the quotes on mustard always cheaper than on other web sites. love this site:)
Nazima
Verified Buyer

the website was easy to use and understand
Bruce
Verified Buyer

Easy to use site very quick reponse not too many questions and very straight forward to understand
Lindsey
Verified Buyer

Gave me the cheapest price and very fast help
Martin
Verified Buyer

It rued the mainstream comparison sites but wa not happy with the results based on my previous years insurance. Mustard actually gave me results which were cheaper than the previous year. Happy camper I am.
Aniaz
Verified Buyer

The only site which can provide you great deal on insurance one of the best.
Verified Buyer

Quick, simple and easy to use Thank you
Steven
Verified Buyer

Saved me a pretty packet and very easy to sort out.
Mustard.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 312 reviews