mustard.co.uk Car Insurance Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend mustard.co.uk Car Insurance

Tell us how mustard.co.uk Car Insurance made you happy

"very good"
"Thankfully I'm wery happy good offer car insurance covers best price 100%"
"Easy to use and to go back to the next year. Saves a fortune too!"
"Very good helped me get the insurance I was looking for"
"Found advisors of Mustard most helpful and effiecent. Will recomend to my family and friends"
"The cost showing on this site was immensely more expensive than the one I eventually bought from another site."
"The lowest prices I've found!"
"Quick, simple and cheaper than all the rest."
"FIRST CLASS NO PROBLEMS"
"Excellent service and price"
"All the big comparison sites offered great deals. They couldn’t cut it with Mustard! Who offered the cheapest and delivered the cheapest insurance with equivalent levels of cover to all the other comparison sites."
"Didn't work for me. Quoted £250 but lost internet connection Back on line 5 mins later cheapest quote £500 - lost connection again Back on line 5 mins later - cheapest quote £700 Losing internet connection did not help but why inconsistency? Ended up going direct to established insurance company for less"
"I got a car insurance quote on line from Mustard and the cheapest price was over £300 pounds more than the cheapest quote I had received elsewhere from more than insurance.I attempted to contact them to discuss the price guarantee but kept getting redirected on the number on their website to call to contact them about the price guarantee and was told several times by the different advisers that they could not handle the price guarantee and that I needed to speak to mustard but tried for over 45 minutes to do this.When I did finally get to someone who new about this I was apoligised to but told I now had to submit evidence via email and snapshots but I only had 10 mins left to do that today as they closed at 5 oclock!I was then rang again by someone else from mustard who advised me that the process took 24 to 48 hours to complete and if suceesful would only beat my cheaper quote by 50p so they advised me not worth my hassle to do it probably because it save them moiney.All In all a shocking experience as a potential new customer and very poor service and the price guarantee is nothing more than a sales ploy and I will not be wasting any more of my time which I hasting to add was a couple of hours on this shocking experience and would advise everyone to do the same. I"
"Great great great they saved me £1000 thats no lie I was getting ripped off b4"
"Heard about mustard on the radio and had a good experience so far !"
"Great price this year. Very easy to use."
"Nice site I found no gimmicks just saves you money without free stuffed animals or cinema tickets"
"Always find the best insurance quotes for me and more people should know about mustard"
"no nonsence application and easy to use. thank you."
"Mustard sought out top rate car insurance quote 3 times cheaper than any other comparison sites."
mustard.co.uk Car Insurance is rated 4.56 based on 688 reviews