Mustard.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mustard.co.uk

How would you rate Mustard.co.uk ?

"We will beat your cheapest quote GUARANTEED! The mustard quote was twice higher than my cheapest quote from elsewhere!!! I don't know how they will beat the cheapest quote,its absolutely market tricks,i can even say scam. Im wondering if anyone is buying from them. Avoid!!!!"
"I submitted an online form to get car insurance which was guaranteed to be lower than all other quotes. They were not. In fact, they were £200 higher! Then began a series of 4 to 5 calls on my mobile - and I had ticked the no marketing boxes as well. So don't trust them."
"I had an insurer call me directly despite having set my contact details as email only from Mustard. I've since completely unsubscribed from the service. Poor not to protect personal information."
"Was £150 dearer than another quote. I rang to see what they could do regarding there price match gaurentee to be told if I was you I would use the other company as I would be on the phone for an hour and it would take 48 hours to get confirmation if they could help anyway. Great customer service.... not"
"thank you so much for your service"
"Cheapest quote."
"Very easy to do a quotation and find the cheapest prices on the market! It helps me a lot,and saved me over 500 pounds! Will recommend! Thank you"
"Excellent results, no hassle success."
"THEY TOLD ME HOW THEY WORK AND WHAT I NEEDED TO KEEP ME SAFE AND INSURED ON THE ROAD THEY WHER VERY HELPFULL"
"Can't believe how much you can save money for car insurance"
"Mustard gave me a wide range of insurance quotes to choose from"
"By providing a very competitive car insurance quote. Keeping the quote open long enough to allow time to action."
"Quick and easy to do very straight forward and the cheapest by far"
"happy with good service"
"Very good service and service"
"Cheap honest no hassle insurance"
"got me the best quote"
"Good service"
"MUSTARD provided a large choice of policy options which were comprehensively presented, communications were excellent, and I bought very good cover at a very reasonable cost, will use again. Many thanks Jean F.."
"very easy to use and understand"
Mustard.co.uk is rated 4.59 based on 634 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!