mustard.co.uk Car Insurance Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend mustard.co.uk Car Insurance

Tell us how mustard.co.uk Car Insurance made you happy

"The site is easy enough to use. But the number of telemarketer calls I've had since has increased dramatically even though I said I didn't want to be contacted."
"Great service"
"Best site to find realistic, affordable car insurance."
"Good cheap and very easy to get your insurance"
"I had know trouble in filling in the questionnaire for the insurance and the quiet was right for me"
"brill service"
"Cheap and fast"
"Mustard enabled me to reduce my insurance premium"
"They find a cheap insurance for me. Better than Compare the Market. Keep it up."
"Really good and help full"
"Very easy to navigate the site and also easy to understand all the quotes offered."
"Mustard found me a great price for my car insurance. Nearly £100 cheaper than the other comparison sites. First class service. Thanks Mustard."
"Mustard found the cheapest prices"
"Beat my quote that i had with my old car insurance that i had been a customer of for years! Would recommend!!"
"Good to deal with"
"Quick and easy cheaper than comparison side I highly recommend to anyone who’s looking for car insurance"
"Your quotation was most acceptable but not your fault it was very difficult to actually pay quote me happy for the insurance but we overcame eventually. Thank you you will have my business again."
"Amazing compare site. Cheapest about by hundreds."
"i had insurance and filed everything , but the insurance company decided to delete my insurance for no valid reason"
"Hassle free and found some great cheaper quotes to choose from."
mustard.co.uk Car Insurance is rated 4.53 based on 778 reviews