Mr Tyre Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre

About Mr Tyre: Mr Tyre have 35 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very happy with customer service, professionalism. Had service, mot and tyre check there. Good prices, very reasonable they don't over charge, or over sell; unlike some other garages in the area. Trustworthy and happy to help in anyway. Explain things well and offer advice."
"Just had work done on my Ford Fiesta, John was very helpful and I’ve always had good work done on my vehicle in the past at a good price and the guys can be trusted here also. Thanks John and team for an excellent service A*"
"had my exhaust done by jason at mr tyre in leicester , the whole experience was top class but jason was brilliant quite obviously is the top of his game , very friendly guy too"
"MOT'd at Daventry branch. I called last minute on the Monday (had been recommended by a friend) and got MOT booked in for the Friday at 14:30. Arrived at 08:15 to drop the car off and was welcomed by two lovely chaps, I asked when I dropped the car off if I could have an oil change and was told it would be no problem, I also asked if they could fit my number plate back on as it had come off the day before. I got a call at 09:15 to say they had managed to get the MOT done as I dropped it in early!! They then said they would try and do the other bits so I could collect at lunchtime - collected at 13:15. Upon collection the bill was less than quoted and number plate put back on for free. I cannot rate the pleasant and efficient service highly enough, what a breath of fresh air and great representatives of a company 5* Thank you!"
"First time of using this company bassed at St Georges in Telford. I arrived prior to my appointment time, to be first ignored and walked away from in reception, then when they returned and I confirmed my appointment for four tyres to be told that there busy, I'd have to wait and it would be doubtful if it would be done within an hour. I would have been happy to just rebook a different time but the person was rude and unhelpful and obviously not interested in customer service I left never to return."
Dear Phil,

We would like to apologise for the experience you describe as this is is not our usual level of service.

We always promote a courteous approach to our customers and so your feedback will be investigated.

If you would like to share with us any further information we welcome you to do so on customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Mr Tyre team
"The team at Derby are always courteous and friendly. I took my car in because i managed to scrape the underside of my car so the plastic edging came off and the team put it back on for free. I now take my car to get serviced and MOT'd and have full confidence that i won't get ripped off by them!"
"The service that I have received from Chris and Callum at Mr Tyre Rugby has been impeccable!!! They have literally made my children’s holidays, fitting me in last minute to replace my two front tyres before we set off camping upon are return discovering that we had a cracked alloy, swiftly repaired it so I could take my boys to visit family in Bristol... then finally putting on my spare tyre and taking the time to find me a company that fixes cracked alloys! The service that I have received goes above and beyond the call of duty!! Thank you guys.. Rachelle and boys 😊"
"Called in to ask for some advice on air conditioning as I had been ripped off by a car dealer in Huddersfield who charged me for an air con repair and rehab. A week later back at home and I have only got air still blowing through. Took it to the guys at Mr tyres and they couldn’t help enough. He tested my system free of charge and diagnosed the problem within 10 mins. I am so grateful as I felt like a woman in my own whom a garage in huddersfield had ripped off for that reason. Thank you so much I am relieved that the issue is sorted and with so much respect shown for my lack of knowledge."
"I would like to thank the guys at Mr tyre . as l was on my way to Wales for a week's holidays with the wife and 2 daughters when l pulled in for petrol at asda and got to close to the curbside and burst my valve . l took my wheel off and went down to Mr tyre . and they fixed it straight away . they could not of helped me any more than they did . l would like to thank them very very . for getting me back on the way to my hols . ANY ONE NEEDING ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TYRES . ****GET DOWN THERE ASAP **** ✔✔✔✔👍👍👍"
"Incredible customer service from the Longton branch today. Very honest, extremely helpful and actually saved us money meaning we will now make this our regular garage for more than just tyres."
"I've been taking my Ford Transit into the Cannock branch since day 1, whether its tyres, servicing or repairs. Drew, Danny and the lads give a quality service, straightforward, efficient and friendly. They've kept my business on the road and will always get my business in return. Great work lads."
"This is my second time I've used mr tyre. Really pleased fixed my car in just over the hour. My corsa needed a new ignition coil module & new spark plugs. Really pleased with price. I phoned another garage & they wouldn't see me for 14 days. I will be going there for any work from now on staff were really friendly & helpful."
"Saved us while on holiday! Thank you for the excellent service. Pulled over when car was playing up, called in and had the problem diagnosed, priced and rectified same day."
"Great service and excellent value for money. Booked car in for service and MOT whilst we waited for tyre repair. Would definitely recommend."
"Another visit to Mr Tyre Ltd at Bridgtown and yet again prompt, professional and friendly service. This team is an asset to the company; well done!!"
"I called Mr. Tyre in an emergency situation. We provide domiciliary care and support to vulnerable adults in the local community, one of our Caregivers had a flat tyre and was due to be visiting Clients within an hour of my call to them. Mr Tyre (staff) were exceptional they were stood waiting with the tyre in hand when our Caregiver arrived. We were extremely impressed by the service and how they went above and beyond to ensure our Caregiver was well looked after and able to make their visits on time! We would highly recommend the service and a BIG THANKYOU!"
"Helpful,friendly competent and as an older customer I felt relaxed and at ease. I will most definitely go there in future. Jody has got an efficient and yet friendly workshop and office. I am calling in later this week to check my wheel alignment - a most reassuring follow-up. Many thanks. WH"
"What a fabulous service ! i want to thank Jody and co at the Worcester branch.Made my day after worrying about my car and being heavily pregnant, put my mind at rest and went over and above to help me offering good old fahioned advice .Compleating the work quickly and keeping me informed a.s.a.p (even forgiving me for my severe baby brain).Thank you again you lovely lot. I will make sure all my NHS friends and family know how great this service is ,and will be back when my car needs attention."
(Worcester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Having booked my service via the website I left my car for its full service. They called me during this time to advise I needed an engine flush and new spark plugs and told me how much this would be. No hidden costs/extras. I collected my car later that day. I would recommend Mr Tyre as it was easy booking, reasonable prices and friendly helpful service. I would rate them a full 5 stars ⭐️"
"Had a new tyre fitted at stafford branch extremely efficient and helpful staff (phil)👍"
Mr Tyre is rated 4.56 based on 251 reviews