Mr Tyre Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre

About Mr Tyre: Mr Tyre have 34 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more.

How would you rate Mr Tyre?

No Longer Mr Tyres Customer
Unverified Reviewer

Would not match a 100% legitimate quote for 4 premium tyres and seemed relaxed and contented for me to take my business to National Tyres & Autocare - Poor show Mr Tyres!
Mr London ,johlon218@live.co.uk
Unverified Reviewer

i ordered 2 Avon tyres for my daughters vw sharan to match the original equipment on the car.your Mansfield site sayed they would order them.but fitted a brand iam not familiar with And is not to the specification we wanted.
Dear Mr London,

Customer service is very important to us and our aim is for all customers to be happy with the service they have received. I am emailing you directly for some more details so that i am able to investigate this. At this stage i am unable to identify the sale and so i am unable to comment, however we will investigate this as soon as we are furnished with the additional information.

Kind regards,

Pete Bamford
Retail Director
Sam
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service, friendly & helpful staff, and the most competitive prices.
Mr Tyre will definitely have my custom again.
Rod
Verified Buyer

I have used these guys for three years now, they have always been polite, honest and competitive. As a service engineer I have turned up needing urgent attention to the vehicle and they have always pulled the stops out for me. I highly recommend these guys.
Linda Gregory
Verified Reviewer

Simon and Richard in Worksop couldn't be more helpful when I needed my new tyres. They make the service they give so personal I will always go back to them confident I will get the best service possible.
Diane
Verified Reviewer

Needed a new tyre frist thing on a monday went down to there place
and it was fitted there and then not a bad price. Very friendly staff great all round
well done to this tyre place would uses again thanks
Disgruntled Dad
Unverified Reviewer

Mr Tyre fitted 4 new tyres to my sons vehicle, when he took it for it's MOT 5 days later it failed as a result of the N/S/F wheel being loose, obviously they'd omitted tightening the wheel studs sufficiently when refitting the wheel. That in itself is very poor service and attention to detail but the wider implications surrounding safety and the potential danger of a road traffic incident could have catastrophic!
We're sorry to read your comments, and agree that safety is of the upmost importance. We kindly request you email us the date, branch & the vehicle registration number please so we can investigate this. Branches can be monitored by CCTV so there could be an opportunity to determine what transpired. Email address: customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk - Mr Tyre team
Ian Jones
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from the guys at Mr Tyre on Aylestone Road in Leicester. Friendly, efficient, fast and cheap- couldn't ask for any more! Very happy customer
GKM
Verified Buyer

Wanted two tyre had then in Stoke and fitted straight away. Keen prices and very pleasant staff
Shaun Dolphin
Verified Buyer

Booked in on 2 occasions in the same week to get my MX5 exhaust fitted with a PowerFlow. Both times i was treated as a VIP, Very Professional staff, Very Clean waiting area, Very helpful and friendly, Made a superb job, Very happy with the work carried out on my car, Highly recommended.
John Higton
Verified Reviewer

Always good service from Mr Tyre at Chesterfield Rd. Mansfield, Notts. very polite and good tyre service.
Verified Reviewer

Just had a puncture and the 1st place I thought of was Mr Tyre Tamworth having used them before, as always excellent service from Steve and the team Highly Recommend them.
Unverified Reviewer

Puncture repaired within 40 minutes for less than £15; excellent service.
Spencer
Verified Reviewer

After having 2 tyres fitted very quickly on inspection of my alloys on return to home I noticed both wheels had gouge marks in the same position, chewing up the paint approx 1 cm long. After challenging the manager about this he kept denying that they had made the marks. After getting fustrated with them fobbing me off he eventually told me very inpolitely where to go. No way to treat a customer even if I was getting very annoyed with them for clearly making the damage.
Mary Dalney
Verified Reviewer

I had what I thought was a nail in my tyre but Mr Tyre discovered it was just a piece of hard stuff and made no charge! Thank you.
Pia Mazzini
Verified Reviewer

One very happy customer. The guys at Worcester Mr Tyre are fantastic. Certainly got themselves a regular customer and the first place I'll be going when I need anything doing to my BMW X5.
Lee is one top guy as are the other mechanics.
2 new tyres, Lower front wishbone and rear brake disks and sensors changed in a day and for such a reasonable cost.
These guys are a great role model for fantastic service and an asset to Mr Tyre.
Caroline Knight
Verified Buyer

Excellent efficient service and a warranty upheld which I had totally forgotten. Will always return to this competively priced garage.
Unverified Reviewer

Great service, really helpful thanks Ian Spencer.
Phil
Verified Reviewer

Booked in for tyres and arrived at the allotted time to be told they wouldn't be able to fit them. Very poor service as I should have been given my slot while the other customers waited. Otherwise what is the point of a booking system.
Mr Brendon Cox
Verified Buyer

Have been coming here now for many years. Always had great service and will do anything to help. Fairly priced . Honest people
Mr Tyre is rated 4.29 based on 98 reviews