Mr Tyre Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre

How would you rate Mr Tyre?

Spencer
Verified Reviewer

After having 2 tyres fitted very quickly on inspection of my alloys on return to home I noticed both wheels had gouge marks in the same position, chewing up the paint approx 1 cm long. After challenging the manager about this he kept denying that they had made the marks. After getting fustrated with them fobbing me off he eventually told me very inpolitely where to go. No way to treat a customer even if I was getting very annoyed with them for clearly making the damage.
Mary Dalney
Verified Reviewer

I had what I thought was a nail in my tyre but Mr Tyre discovered it was just a piece of hard stuff and made no charge! Thank you.
Pia Mazzini
Verified Reviewer

One very happy customer. The guys at Worcester Mr Tyre are fantastic. Certainly got themselves a regular customer and the first place I'll be going when I need anything doing to my BMW X5.
Lee is one top guy as are the other mechanics.
2 new tyres, Lower front wishbone and rear brake disks and sensors changed in a day and for such a reasonable cost.
These guys are a great role model for fantastic service and an asset to Mr Tyre.
Caroline Knight
Verified Buyer

Excellent efficient service and a warranty upheld which I had totally forgotten. Will always return to this competively priced garage.
Unverified Reviewer

Great service, really helpful thanks Ian Spencer.
Phil
Verified Reviewer

Booked in for tyres and arrived at the allotted time to be told they wouldn't be able to fit them. Very poor service as I should have been given my slot while the other customers waited. Otherwise what is the point of a booking system.
Mr Brendon Cox
Verified Buyer

Have been coming here now for many years. Always had great service and will do anything to help. Fairly priced . Honest people
Belinda Jane
Verified Reviewer

I have had excellent service at the Leicester garage, very honest and not pushy at all. I had two Goodyear tyres fitted and they were quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else and they fitted them very quickly.
Mary Kuga
Verified Buyer

Love the courtesy and excellent service .at Mr Tyre my dog likes to wait there nor too long to wait and fair prices
M. Kahn
Verified Reviewer

Beware! Work done on front brake pads, replaced but they could not reset BMW on-board computer, asked to revisit next day. Managed to reset on second appointment after I had called in because clip holding front brakes came off during driving! Apparently the clip has no function according to assistant in Mr Tyre. Managed to reattach clip and while doing so knocked a dust disc, car was making a grinding noise and again the disc has no function, so they said. 4 weeks and still waiting for replacement disc, avoid, unprofessional, dangerous and under trained!
Phil Hanson
Verified Reviewer

I rang your Reddit he branch the day before to get 2 tyres for my car, they said they can get them the next so I said I will be there at 3 o'clock. I turned up at 3 o'clock as advised. I spoke to a guy called rob who told me there would be a half an hour wait. I was the only one in the reception. One of the other guys came in and asked for my keys. I told them I was told to wait only to find out rob had actually gone to shop. Robs attitude was terrible. I bring my company car to your company and I also bring my wife's car in. I am seriously considering going elsewhere.
Verified Reviewer

Customer Service is diabolical. I sent a request to see if they do all season tyres. I got a reply saying that they had to order them in and send them a reply with my registration and tyre size. I did this the next day and the day after. After 3 days, I'm still waiting for a reply. It's a good job that the people that fit the tyres are a damn sight better then their customer service centre.
We are sorry to read your comments. As mentioned in your review, to identify suitable tyres for your vehicle we need your registration number which you returned to us 2 days after your initial request. Upon receiving this, we replied on the same day. We're glad that you found our fitters to meet your expectations and hope that you'll consider us again in the future.
Verified Buyer

Phone Mr Tyre about my brakes was told to bring it straight in over a hour later was sorted with new front disc and brakes very good job by the staff there
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful, very professional, no job too big or small.
Matlock,s Mr Tyre are our first choice, always very thorough and obliging
Have always had satisfaction with repairs, services, or any advice they are willing to give.

B Masters Matlock Taxis

Verified Reviewer

Quick, Friendly service. Very competitive prices and no hidden extras.
Unverified Reviewer

"Can't praise mr tyre Boston as. As car was over heating and didn't think we would get to Skegness but they fixed the problem even though"they were very busy well pleased with the service
Hannah
Verified Reviewer

Very disappointed to find out my local mr tyre (shrewsbury) has now decided that they don't work on land rovers. They were my first choice for tyre tracking and alignment for the large wheels and I have now been told I will have to go elsewhere.
Dear Hannah, I am sorry you are disappointed that we couldn't adjust the alignment on your Landrover. I understand from the store that this is a modified vehicle and that's the reason we couldn't be sure of the settings. We advised you of this at the time and complete a free wheel alignment inspection for you. This doesn't mean we don't work on Landrovers, but as with all modified vehicles, the manufacturers settings can't be used as the geometry has changed. I hope this explains the situation for you.
A. Whitea
Verified Reviewer

Just dropped in for advice re unusual noise when travelling at speed. Jody and Mike identified a distortion in front tyre upon replacement it was clear it could have blown anytime. Excellent service, quality tyres at excellent value. No hidden costs. Highly recommended even though I am not from the area. Well done
Jim Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer

As we were driving from Leicestershire to Derbyshire today for a few days away, a very worrying warning message came up on my dashboard warning us that there was something wrong with the chassis and the rest of our drive was very bumpy. Once we had unloaded the car I was told to go to Mr Tyre in Matlock as they would sort everything. And Nick and his team did just that - quickly, effeciently and courteously. A disastour was averted and we can now relax and enjoy our few days. Thank you Mr Tyre Matlock. Jim Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer

Wonderful experience at Swadlincote branch today! Thanks so much to the team there for getting me on the road to holiday after my car suspension coil broke as I left the house. They were brilliant and fixed it within an hour. Top job and value for money! So glad that this is my local garage!
Mr Tyre is rated 4.32 based on 85 reviews