Mr Tyre Reviews

Based on 555 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mr Tyre Reviews

About Mr Tyre:

Mr Tyre have 35+ branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices, backed by 50 years in the business.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy
Mr Tyre 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Ian
Mr Tyre 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Ian
Excellent customer service, brilliant professionals. Can’t rate them enough. Highly recommend A +++++
Used local garages out of loyalty over the years, but decided to try here as its close to home. Excellent bunch of lads, first class service from them all, Andy always polite and friendly on the phone, doing his upmost to fit me in around my shifts, Jordan always friendly and informative on the work im having done and why, as a female driver, going to a garage can be a daunting experience, but not here, they go above and beyond to make you comfortable and excellent repairs and tyres to the car at a great price. Will highly recommend.
Good friendly professional service. Thanks gents.
Darren at Walsall branch did me a wheel alignment today. Very pleasant to deal with, helpful, professional, able to do it straight away. 90% of the time was setting up the free check, then he said how much it was out, and did I want him to adjust it or not. Thanks guys
Just took my Peugeot 2008 for its MOT at Mr tyre on Gulson Road Coventry,the lads that work their do a 1st class job from Callum the manager who is well customer focused,and cannot do enough for the customer, through to the technicians who carry out the tasks ,Special thanks to Jamie Smith who carried out the Mot on my motor today
(Coventry) - Posted 1 week ago
the new team at Walsall branch is such a vibe, love them love them. now i have a reason to be a regular. keep it up
(Walsall) - Posted 1 week ago
Staff very kind and helpful even though extremely busy keep up the good work
Brilliant customer service. These guys know their way around cars. Sorted my specialist exhaust system with custom catalytic converter and V bands and mot the car. They are passionate about cars and are so keen to please. Really first class job done. Thank you
Mr Tyre is the most reasonably priced Tyre garage in the area and they are happy to conduct a free wheel balance check also. Friendly staff who will always be willing to talk through your options at what is affordable to you and don’t look to just rip you off. Tom in particular is great at what he does and was happy to apply my blue light discount :) Would highly recommend!
Great service. Been using the garage for 20 years, three different cars and never had a complaint. Once even called in when I had a problem with a dodgy valve on a tyre that they had not supplied, they sorted it and re/inflated it for me at no charge. It’s the level of service and care that makes you want to return. Always been able to book in for M-o-Ts and other jobs and car been returned within the time advised. Would definitely recommend.
Most competitive price around . Efficient , trusting and really friendly bunch of guys . Would definitely go straight there again .
They fixed an oil leak
happy workforce excellent service only a puncture this time but will be going back there when my tyres need changing. Well done lads
I used mr tyre leicester today 12th April 22. The service was excellent. Staff very friendly and ready to help. Which are rare qualities indeed in this day and age. I have used them before and I will use them again. Brill thanx again
(Leicester) - Posted 1 month ago
Mr Tryre in Walsall had very a friendly customer service and were very professional when dealing with myself.It was great value and not too expensive, which was a plus.Therefore overall I'm very happy with using the Walsall Mr Tyre.I definitely would recommend them.😊
(Walsall) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing customer service from Tom at mr tyre Lichfield the tyre operative very friendly very trust worthy place to take your vehicle very quick at the job very knowledgable keep up the good work lads thanks Ryan
(Lichfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service always go above and beyond, had my clutch done and it was reasonably priced! I won't go anywhere else.thankyou!
Service is very courteous and speedy. They explained to me what was wrong with my tyres (the valves in this case). For my last few visits I’ve been in and out with my problem so quickly. That’s why I and my husband keep coming back.
The guys at Mr Tyre were very friendly and experienced workers who fixed my car within the hour. They even offered me a cup of coffee whilst i was waiting! Fantastic customer service. I highly recommend.
Recently ordered 4 tyres from Mr Tyre at Worksop. Initially spoke with Richard who offered advice. On deciding to go ahead I spoke with Simon who organised the fitting, he asked if I wanted my tracking carrying out. I said yes. When i went to collect the car I was told by the fitter he had checked the tracking and it was spot on so nothing needed doing and there was no charge because they had not done anything. All I can say is the service was fantastic all the way through by Simon and his team. Price was very good could not ask for better. Will I go there again. Deffo.
(Worksop) - Posted 2 months ago