Mr Tyre Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre

About Mr Tyre: Mr Tyre have 35 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Two tyres fitted today and Lichfield staff were more than helpful with checking, advise etc. No hard selling on expensive tyres like other places I’ve been to. I was given a choice of tyres with their pros and cons, prices including vat so no nasty surprises! and didn’t feel pressured either way. Went shopping while they were fitted and all done on return. Good honest service centre. Will be returning for my service and MOT and Thankyou."
"Customer service is fab from booking the appointment to going in and speaking with them. I spoke with 2 team members at Lichfield and they couldn’t be more helpful if they tried. I needed a new tyre and wheel alignment and this was done very quickly and efficiently."
"Two new tyres were fitted to my Freelander 2, quickly and efficiently. David was courteous and professional and I will definitely return when I need to replace the other tyres. Very pleased."
"Had a major service at Tamworth nothing was too much trouble & Steve was very pleasant & I was really pleased with the service he gave me"
(Tamworth) - Posted 4 days ago
"I phoned Mr. Tyre (Lichfield) to make an appointment to have 2 front tyres fitted, late on a Saturday afternoon. Jack said if I could bring the car in within the next 30minutes it could be done there and then. A great job was done, very promptly. I couldn’t recommend Jack, the manager at Mr. Tyre, more highly. He is very professional, approachable and knowledgable. I feel confident and happy at taking my car in for any kind of work required and am always satisfied with the result.......at a competitive price too. Thankyou also to Tom who fitted the tyres and checked the tracking. See you next time guys! ,"
(Lichfield) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great service at Matlock branch. Had two tyre's done on new years eve. They had a delivery problem with my tyre's but managed to get the tyre's by driving to other shop to pick up. Was very impressed by the service and was kept up to date with delivery problem. Tyre's done in 30mins. I believe the acting managers name was Kevin/keith, cant remember but he was very helpful."
(Matlock) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very happy took my car today for new exhaust brill service would definitely recomend"
"Good efficient service at short notice good advice given about the tyres. Very polite staff."
"Always efficient and friendly service. Great VFM. No different today in spite of being extremely busy. Have used Mr Tyre Matlock for years: MOT, servicing, repairs, tyres. Perfect."
"went with my jaguar s type for replacement of my two rear tires very nice staff, job done in no time. very recommended, and they got a returning customer for sure"
"Great service and I always trust them to give me the right advice. Any tyre or wheel problem and they are my first port of call. With 3 cars in the family it’s good to have somewhere close to home that can provide a quick and service with minimal waiting while they do the work."
"Mr Tamworth, served by Stephen Biddle, he couldn't have been more professional and helpful."
(Tamworth) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Mr Tyre at Rinkway Derby gave excellent service and advice, would not hesitate to use them again and I will be telling all my family and friends. Once again thank you for your excellent service. Steve Dean Chellaston Derby."
(Derby - Mansfield Road) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Can not recommend mr tyre enough bought my husbands car in as it needed 3 new tyres one of the guys Steve I have to say was exceptional with superb customer service. Whilst I was there he dealt with another customer and went above an beyond what I believe is required of him the lady left happy and so did I. Thank you again for making my waiting experience happy definitely will recommend you to my friends and family.!!! Thanks again Steve merry Christmas to you and your family xx"
"Just had a tyre change in Coventry, very fast and friendly service. Wasn't my first choice today but will be in the future."
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
"I go to Mr Tyres in Andover and have always found them to be a great service, for someone like me who has little money, they are always polite and even when I go in there to have my tyre pressures checked they are always happy to it free of charge. Would not go anywhere else now. The tyres are in good order and last me a long time, I would recommend them to anybody who is budgeting."
"Mr Tyre Worcester, friendly efficient and would highly recommend. Well done Sir."
(Worcester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Extremely helpful and professional"
"Called into Cannock branch on 6/12/18 with a puncture, had to wait about 20 mins as they were incredibly busy however can't fault the service. My tyre actually had two punctures which Adam advised me could be repaired. Informative, helpful and friendly and very competitive price. Would definately use again and have already recommended."
(Cannock) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service from Mr Tyre in Tunstall. Helped me out with my own car and my work van. Quick and efficient service and helpful staff. Thank you."
(Tunstall) - Posted 1 month ago