Mr Tyre Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Mr Tyre Reviews

About Mr Tyre:

Mr Tyre have 35 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I’m a Social Care Keyworkers during the current Corona virus and would like to commend the fantastic service and support for me today - keeping me on the road so that I can continue to support vulnerable disabled people in community. They were efficient, friendly and went above and beyond. Couldn’t rate them highly enough - very much appreciated and will definitely transfer my family use to this garage as a result. Thankyou. Stay safe.
We're pleased to have been able to help you, particularly during this important time. Thanks for your thoroughly positive feedback, which is always great to read. We look forward to seeing you & your family soon. - Mr Tyre Team
There's nothing free about the "alignment check" that is offered when you book a tyre fitting on line. It's a misleading sales technique. It's an inspection only The adjustment costs £29.95. It should be pointed out to customers who visit the website that this fee will be charged if the alignment is found to be in need of adjustment.
Dear Andrew,

Alongside all other retailers, we offer a 'Free wheel alignment check' and once the check is completed, you have the option to either have it done and pay for that or just accept the 'free check' and leave it at that.

You have sent a complaint to our customer service team in which you stated: "I understood from the readings that the tracking / alignment was out of true. But that was clear to me anyway. The technician said there was a charge of £29.95. I reluctantly gave consent because I wanted the new tyres to be safe and to wear evenly". You say 'reluctantly' but that was definitely your choice.

There's absolutely no pressure, it's completely up to the customer to decide. In fact, it's much better to know whether it needs adjusting or not, even if you decide not to have it done at that time. I am sorry that you decided to rate us poorly, simply because aren't happy with the wording on our website. In your email to us, you said you were happy with the work and you don't want to complain about our branch that did the work.

Kind regards,
Mr Tyre Customer Services Team
Needed to get my car exhaust repaired and 2 boxes added to get the noise down was done and re checked a week ltr and adjusted perfect now great team there Gary walkden
Mr tyre Wolverhampton Great service from the guys today in repairing my puncture Attended to it quickly and professionally
Took one of our r53 race minis to Mr tyre Boston for special exhaust make and fit the fitter John wagstaff made it from scratch bending and welding all pipes giving a good airflow to system Def would use them again they were very busy at time but got the job done thank you for doing it Alan Sharp but the way he made two for us one for the other car we are building
This is the second time this week i have had the pleasure to use Mr Tyre Of Louth, first time Monday 16 March 2020 for rear suspension work new rear shocker mounts required and the results are outstanding talk about silence is golden just listen to my rear suspension now superb job done. My second visit on Wednesday 18 March 2020 was for service & MOT pre booking required once again the work carried out by Lee & Shaun was second to none. A GREAT TEAM & Thanks for your continued hard work and professional & honest advise given. I will be back. Ken Merc.
I use Mr Tyre Louth for all my motoring requirements and you can not fault anything about this branch, always very helpful and you feel you can trust what you are being advised on in respect of works required on your vehicle. Tremendous staff and both guys Lee & Shaun will always but the customer and their car first above all else. Thanks guys. Ken Merc.
Just had my second visit to my Northampton (Gladstone Road) branch of MrTyre within the last few weeks. The first one was pretty routine, having ordered two tyres online and getting them fitted efficiently and spot on time. The second one was more of an emergency, as I had recently changed vehicles and discovered a nail in a brand new tyre. Unfortunately it could not be repaired, due to its location on the edge of the tyre. Without more ado, the manager swiftly sourced an identical new tyre and told me it would arrive in a few days' time (coming a long way from a branch in Exeter). Two days later, I got a call to say that the tyre had arrived sooner than expected and it was fitted speedily. Happy days - and well done to everyone involved!
Popped in this afternoon to Bridgtown branch as my tyre pressure warning system was stating “caution malfunction”. A lovely chap checked all my tyres and increased the pressures. No puncture!! Told to ooo back if any further problems. Mind totally put at ease. Thankyou for great service!!!
Have been buying tyres here for a long while but just started using them for servicing and MOT as well. Very friendly and accommodating, very reasonably price and all work carried out on time and effectively. Will continue to use them for everything and have absolutely no reservations in recommending them to anyone!
First time using Mr tyre 100% great been looked after from start to finish very professional will be back soon cheers to the guys doing the MOT highly recommended Warwick garage
Mr Tyre. Great service. Great polite staff. Very clean tidy garage. Mechanics brilliant!!! Highly recommend. Very helpful. Very satisfied.
Thanks to Ady & Glyn for sorting my elderly mothers car yesterday at the swadlincote Mr Tyre , she was very impressed with the customer service and professionalism of all involved . Thank you .
Two front tyres replaced at Darlaston. Professional, friendly service and a competetive price. In and and in 40 mins.
Driving on The M40 to London I got a low pressure tyre warning so decided to leave the motorway and have it checked in Warwick. Here I found Mr Tyre and explained my problem, I could not have had better service. The person on the reception desk was extremely polite and helpful, he immediately agree to check the pressure and for any apparent damage but explained if it needed work I would have to wait for a couple of hours as they were extremely busy. Fortunately there was not a problem and we were able to continue our journey but I left feeling very happy with the service I had received. I will certainly look to use Mr Tyre the next time I need one of the services they offer.
Always nervous about going to garages, you normally get people trying to rip you off with an arrogant attitude. Couldn't be more opposite at Mr Tyre Northampton. Great customer service, explained everything they were doing, efficient and reasonably priced. Will definitely use again!
Following a slow puncture (screw in the centre of tyre tread) I took my car to Mr Tyre Ltd on Castle Boulevard for a puncture repair. The Branch Manager Saqib Yaqub was very unhelpful and was obstinate in his manner and demeanour. He tried to "up sell" me and sell me a new tyre instead of repairing the existing one. Saqib Yaqub tried to quote me a higher price too for the tyre blaming the higher price on "Brexit" (when the country hasn't actually left the EU yet and sterling has become stronger against most currencies. I had recently bought my tyres Mr Tyre and paid less). The Branch Manager knew he had me over a barrel and trying to exploit the position. The tyre fitter spent nearly twenty minutes inside my car doing absolutely nothing (trying to procrastinate). Fortunately I had the good sense to go to The Happy Tyre Man on Saint Peters Street, who repaired the tyre quickly, promptly and safely. He informed that Mr Tyre were indeed trying to rip me off. Beware of the Branch Manager Saqib Yayub, the previous manager was a lot nicer, not trying to rip you off and exploit your situation.
took my car here after it failed an MOT. They explained everything to me and informed me of every step for the repairs needed. I was treated with respect and felt valued as a customer. The car was mended and drives perfectly now. The cost was very reasonable and they did not try to sell me parts i did not need. Excellent thank you- I definitely recommend Mr Tyre, Aylestone rd Leicester.
So lovely to get such good customer service , the staff couldn’t have been more helpful especially Ryan (I think his name was) Thankyou
On the website says MOT retest is free, I've been charged retest fee for checking my new fitted antiroll bars, this cost me £15?
Sorry for the confusion with this, you were in fact correct and the new Manager has refunded the re-test fee.

Thank you for pointing out our error.

Kind regards, Customer Service Team
Dear Pavel, You have posted two reviews, which are the same. Please contact customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk with the date of test and the store you used as we would like to investigate. Kind regards,
Customer Services team