Mr Tyre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mr Tyre Reviews

About Mr Tyre:

Mr Tyre have 35 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy
Great service from Paul at the Newcastle under Lyme shop. Fixed a nail in the tyre for us. Fast and friendly service
gave my car to get 4 new tyres instead left with very damaged alloys and then they admitted was them but blamed the paint work then when i tried to complain they kept saying it wasn’t them . very rude staff . will never be coming back
Having just finished a 12 hour shift myself I called into My Tyre's Tamworth branch to leave a wheel with them for a puncture repair. Instead they fixed it straight away saving me a lot of time which I don't get much of. I was in and out of there in under 30 minutes and the staff were efficient and very courteous and professional. Would highly recommend for both service and price.
Well done Mr Tyre.
Bang !!! That thud on the motorway you dread. Mr Tyre at Ashton, courteous and welcoming on the phone but when we met at site, what a true gent and very helpful. I can't speak highly enough about the real customer service and courtesy shown. We live about 45 minutes from here and this is our go to place from now on. I WILL recommend to everybody I know and be more than happy to endorse these guys on facebook. Superb, def five star.
As a family we have been using the Cannock branch of Mr Tyre for a number of years. At 1st it was about being the most competitive price, but now I don’t price check anywhere else as the service we receive from all the staff at this branch is a breath of fresh air!! Really helpful, always polite, go the extra mile. They really are a credit to your company.
Really good team in Daventry. Went in to ask if my tyres needed doing they checked and explained to me why they needed replacing and what to look out for. Booked them to replace the front tyres and do MOT. They then contacted me straight away saying it failed MOT but quoted me on overall price for them to resolve the failure issue, tyres and MOT and then they did it in 2 days. Retest was free. They gave excellent service and lovely team. Really good price as well. Definitely recommend them.
Have used Mr Tyre Stafford for a few years now, from new tyres, service, MOT, etc. Zak and his team are always very friendly, helpful , professional and honest. I’m never disappointed when I leave there and would always recommend them above anyone else.
Many thanks guys
The young men who were working at Mr Tyre (Warwick) on Friday afternoon 11th September 2020 are my knights in shining armour!

Why?
Around halfway though my journey from Wigan to Warwick I stopped at a toll booth on the M6 and pressed the switch to bring my window down so I could make my payment. The electric cable snapped, the window became stuck open, and I had to drive the remaining halfish of my journey with it jammed in that position. When I came off the motorway I called into 3 garages seeking help. Their attempts were well meaning but unsuccessful, and as it was getting late in the afternoon I was starting to feel pretty desperate and vulnerable with being unable to secure my car. The guy at my third stop suggested that Mr Tyre would probably be the most likely local assistance at this late point in time, and gave me directions.

I have to tell you just how long and hard these fabulous guys worked to release my well and truly dislocated and trapped window, which they eventually did.

As it was the weekend, they weren’t able to get the replacement part needed to completely fix it before I was leaving for home, but they made it was secure and ensured I was safe to travel my return trip. I truly can’t thank them enough.

When I asked how much I owed......to my utter surprise I was told “Nothing”. I debated that with them but the manager stood by the decision.

Can’t praise them high enough.
Wish they were my local repair shop and not 122 miles away.
Tina Smith
my name is david harris i am disabled and live in the bolton area i attended my tyre ltd as i thought i had a problem with my exhaust as my dpf light was on on my dashboard on checking my exhaust the said it was fine but there was a rubber pipe that had split from my engine to my exhaust and that might be my dpf fault so i asked them to repair this pipe which they did in 5 min now this problem i was quoted £250 for a dpf clean and my tyre fixed the problem in 5 min and then didnt charge me a penny so a big thank you from me to all at mr tyres
very good ,service, nice staff ,very good price.
From a 9am call by 1pm new battery expertly fitted in no time. Great service as ever from the team in Rugby.
In a world of poor service for overpriced costs Steve Biddle and his team, at the Tamworth branch, are a shining oasis. Somehow fitting me in at short/very short notice to address a problem with my front left wheel, which started making noises on my journey to Tamworth, he and his team were friendly, professional and understanding. The problem was quickly diagnosed and addressed. When I looked at the defective part after it had been removed I was in shock. 'That could have been the cause of a terrible crash........you saved my life and my children's lives.' What would have happened if they hadn't somehow shoehorned me in is too awful and frightening to think about.

In short, Steve and his team set a very high standard other garages, through experience, fail to reach.
I live in Nantwich but after the experience Steve and his team delivered at Tamworth, he is my new go to garage. Huge thanks to Steve et al. xx
Excellent.

Tyre change in less than 15 minutes.

Very reasonable priced as well.
As usual, the boston branch has excelled itself, my entire exhaust needed replacing, but they actually manufactured a pipe to weld to my DPF saving my hundreds of pounds. Other places wouldn't do that. Thanks to Paul and the team there, i have used this branch many times and they have consistently provided excellent service
Never answers the phone. I've been calling for days now & no response. The line keeps ringing out. No answer machine service.
Competent, capable, quick, friendly and good value. Special thanks to Chris who managed to source and fit two tyres for my Tesla when I was in a big hurry and caught out by a puncture. Both rear tyres turned out to be badly worn.
Well what can I say about this branch, amazing customer service where nothing that is too much trouble with friendly, polite staff. I bought my BMW 1 series in for an engine issue, the fault was not so straight forward but with the high experience of the branch manager, Steve Biddle, and his colleague, James Parkes, they got it fixed and got me back on the road. They have won me over as a customer and I will be using these guys moving forward. Massive thank you Steve and James, you really were my heroes of the hour :)
I used the Sutton Branch on the Kings Rd, near the Beggars Bush, Birmingham. It was a great service, no up selling, called the following day as they said they would and fitted the tyres at the agreed time. Josh and James did a professional job. Will recommend to friends.
Visited mr tyre cannock again as have for years drew and his team were fantastic as normal got into my car and could instantly feel the differance the full service had made feel so confident recomending these guys to anyone well done drew and team
My local garage. Excellent customer service always.
Mr Tyre is rated 4.59 based on 383 reviews