Mr Tyre Reviews

48 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Mr Tyre?

Mrs Morrison
Verified Reviewer

thanks for the great service u provided very friendly thanks to matt of mrtyres leicester
Mark
Verified Reviewer

The staff are always helpful and will keep you in the picture about what needs doing.
Jackie Worrall
Unverified Reviewer

The guys at the Tamworth garage were very polite & helpful. Took my car for tyre fixing. They did it there & then for me. Will be definitely going back.
Verified Reviewer

Very quick and easy, at matlock mr tyre.
Tom
Verified Reviewer

Been to the Matlock branch for last few years for our tyre needs, always been impressed with the service. Recently had a new set of tyres and the alignment done. I felt the car was pulling slightly to the left afterwards, I called the branch who didn't question it at all and had the car back on the ramps as soon as I popped back in. The alignment was tweaked and I was back on my way, cant ask for more than that. Thanks again to Kevin and the team at Matlock!
Natasha
Verified Reviewer

The Wonderful Guys at the Matlock Depot have looked after our Family's vehicles for over 9 years.
Year after year they offer incredible, helpful service.
I fully recommend the Matlock team! Thank you guys!
Unverified Reviewer

Kevin at the Matlock depot was courteous, knowledgeable, thorough and helpful.
Emily
Unverified Reviewer

Very very good experience in Nottingham, Castle Boulevard branch. Saq was especially brilliant, made me feel totally at ease and explained everything perfectly, even saved me money!
Emily
Verified Reviewer

Made my second visit to the Nottingham branch on Castle Boulevard today, cannot fault anything they do! My first visit was when something happened to go wrong with my car and I picked them for convenience. They were all lovely, honest, talked me through everything and were really cheap, couldn't find any other garage around cheaper! They even spent nearly 20 minutes advising me on purchasing a new car. My second visit was for my MOT I chose them because of my brilliant first experience. Again cannot fault them, they got me in exactly when I wanted to get an appointment, rang me with an update and when there was work to do because my car had failed they got me in the very next day. They even saved me over £100 by performing more cost effective fixes. Could no be happier and will be using them for everything going forward!
BrianDee
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, honest and informative. Great communication and customer care at Leicester branch. Thanks very much :)

Very good service. Lewis made a great job. 👍
Ricky

Great Service. Lewis made a great job of my car. 👍
Allan H, Bolton
Verified Buyer

Extremely knowledgeable, efficient and courteous staff. Immaculate and well ordered facility gave confidence to choice of service centre.

Verified Buyer

Matlock Branch: Been using Nick and the team for years, always excellent customer service
Verified Buyer

I have been to Mr Tyre on 2 occasions, both times my car needed fixing urgently. On both occasions the Manager and the Deputy Manager could not have helped me more. The staff were polite and courteous, did what they said they were going to do in the time frame they gave me and, best of all, they knew what they were doing. My regular garage had not managed to sort the problems. I rate them very highly and recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Good service great price.
Robert Gooch
Verified Buyer

I booked my partner's Ka in at the Swadlincote branch for a service and a couple of tyres to be fitted. The work was carried out quickly and efficiently all at a great price. Ady and his team were all very helpful. I'd recommend using them to everyone.
Verified Reviewer

Rang the Leicester branch for a quote for a new exhaust and had one fitted the same day. Matt and his team were very pleasant and extremely helpful. Will come back here again.
Clara Littler.
Verified Buyer

The staff is brilliant! always there to help and they go the extra mile for you. I am very grateful specially to Michael in My Tyre longton Stoke on Trent for the help,advice ,good care and excellent service he always provide to me and my family. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Thank you Mike.
Verified Reviewer

went into the Louth branch and had two new (budget) tyres on my car, and from day one the wheels was exclusively spinning on set off in all weathers- more so in the slightest wet, it was the branch manager that put these on and was not the ones that i had found on line but was told they was to the same standard. not feeling safe driving with these tyres i called and then branch manager was day off, i was told to go back when he was in and they would sort it!
Taken them on there word hoping that they would at least look at it as I have had budget tyres on this car for the past few times (although it be from somewhere else and never had this type of issue) with no issues, on going into the branch the manager that fitted these just laughed and said "what do you expect from a budget tyre" with regards too the tyres. I was very shocked and asked for there head office contacts and said "I did not want to talk to him about it as my safety was not a joking matter", when is sales director call the branch the manager told him that this was abuse so he would look at the car ( safety in this trade should be up most important and is not a laughing matter) how is saying to someone who is meant to be of the standard of a manger, I don't want to talk to you in any way abuse of any kind.
All I will say is if your thinking of using this branch, think long and hard before your do, but I know that I will never return there and would never let any of my family even if it meant giving them money towards tyres to go else where
Dear Customer,

We’re very sorry that you were unhappy with the service you received upon visiting our branch on this occasion as we strive to provide the best customer service possible, something all our branches pride themselves on.

We can confirm that this matter has been looked into, with the budget tyres you purchased not performing as you had desired. It was explained by a branch manager that the budget tyres would not grip as well as a more expensive option, and we are of course sorry to hear the product did not live up to your expectations. On this occasion, as a gesture of goodwill, we replaced the budget tyres (£44.00 each) for a more expensive brand (£59.00 each) free of charge the next morning.

We have a high review rating from our customers, something which highlights how far we go to accommodate everyone who visits Mr Tyre. We work very hard to ensure the satisfaction of all our customers, and would like to apologise again if you feel you did not receive the best service possible.

Kind regards,