Mr Tyre Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre

About Mr Tyre: Mr Tyre have 34 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more.

How would you rate Mr Tyre ?

"New customer, visit to Cannock branch for a couple of tyres. upon arrival was pleasantly greeted unlike other places visited. the tyres were fitted in s professional way, everyone seemed to know what they were doing and did it with a smile towards customers. will certainly visit again Excellent"
"I have used the Swadlincote branch on many occasions and i have found them very good. Great service, accurate diagnosis and good prices"
"Gave me a choice of Uniroyal or Avons ( Y rated) for my BMW Z3, both priced the same at £ 160 per pair, fitted. Got quotes from all over town for similar sizes, no one came close. Done & dusted in 45 min. Bang on."
"drove in for 2 replacement front tyres. seen straight away. technician happy to answer questions. work done quickly and efficiently. i trust the job done 100% and am a returning customer and will continue to return. Highly recommend."
"Thanks for the petrol cleaner I bought off you. Engine Performance vastly improved. MPG also greater. Thank you and God Bless. Alan."
(Tamworth) - Posted 5 months ago
"Having been required to attend the Tamworth Branch at short notice with a warranty repair on my full turbo-back exhaust system, the guys worked very quickly to get the car on the ramp and back on the road. The guys, plus a special shout-out for Steve and also Jack and the team, as they worked their socks off to get the job done and to more than satisfactory. I couldn't recommend the guys at Tamworth enough as they are honest and hard working. They went above and beyond and having to speak with Andy for further advice and support I found the overall process painless. Nature of visit - Warranty repair on Focus ST with Powerflow system"
"booked for 2 tyres to be fitted sat 10am.31pounds each.turned up on thurs 1030am.no record of booking and tyres will be 45pounds each.hifly tyres were not ordered.was told you dont record phone calls.not happy.and went elsewhere.man on reception was eating his dinner.mr liars."
Dear Jason, I apologise if something has gone wrong. Would you mind emailing your vehicle registration directly to me at customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk and i will check the prices. There is a chance the call was recorded so if you could include your telephone number in the email i may be able to find it. If you heard a message saying calls are recorded when you rang us we will be able to get the recording.
"I am updating my review as I had this issue double checked by another Mr tyre branch and Audi themselves who verified that pads and discs did need changing and in fact need monitoring over coming weeks because of irregular wear patterns. Mr tyre directors and Swadlincote were very professional and explain bed the issues to be. They were fair and accurate too. My faith is restored. I had a great response from them. Excellent Old post!!! I had 4 tyres fitted last week at Mr Tyre Tamworth and was told by two staff that my rear brake pads had worn away and urgently needed new pads fitted for £365! I was a little suspicious and double-checked with local dealership who inspected my car and measured 6.5mm of 10mm brake bad still there on both sides. Way more than legal minimum. Seems like more than a simple mistake as two guys both stated brake pads were shot. Not happy at all."
(Swadlincote) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Gary,

We welcome all customer feedback and I would like to investigate this for you. Could you please email customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk with your vehicle reg and invoice number so I can check our worksheet urgently. Kind regards, Pete Bamford, Retail Director.
We're pleased to have been able to help resolve the situation, Gary, and thank you for acknowledging this in your revised review. Your additional feedback provides great commendation! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards, Mr Tyre
"Was quoted £130 for 2 new rear shocks, when I fetched the car was charged £100 so that's why I probably always use them for both my cars they are always honest and helpful and don't charge for stuff that don't need doing.(kwik fit take note !!) Plus they were done and dusted in less than 45 mins of dropping the car off"
(Swadlincote) - Posted 7 months ago
"Ordered my tires online and booked in for 8:30 today, arrived at the Farnworth branch shutters half down so had to go under them. Walked in and person behind counter still counting the till "money everywhere". once he noticed I was there he then told me they didn't have my tires in stock, didn't offer me any alternative... and then told me it happens to loads of customers and they keep telling head office to check stock before sending customers down. So all in all the shops don't know what head office are doing and head office don't know what the shops are doing. Went to another supplier straight after who got me tires within the hour and did my full brakes. so spent £600 with them. You also need to tidy up the appearance of your staff the lad on the counter looked very tired or unwell."
(Farnworth) - Posted 7 months ago
"Our car failed the mot because Mr tyre put our tyre on the wrong way round. We have driven this car for 11months and would not have been insured if we had an accident. When I challenged them they were not bothered he said "it happens". What an attitude could not care less. AVOID THIS COMPANY did mot even apologise."
(Redditch) - Posted 8 months ago
"would never use again bad service.Not impressed at all would never recomend."
(Daventry) - Posted 8 months ago
Unfortunately your review being anonymous means we are unable to pinpoint your comments, Can we kindly request you email us about your experience and we will be able to look into it - customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk. Kind regards, Mr Tyre
"I went in to the branch today to get my wheel alignment done on my car. Stephen and his staff was very friendly and welcoming. Excellent service. Always a welcoming visit. Left a happy customer. Keep up the hard work guys."
(Tamworth) - Posted 8 months ago
"Exceptional service, as a woman I sometimes feel intimidated going to garages but they were very helpful and put me at ease! Will deffo use again!"
"I initially wrote a 'knee jerk' review of Mr Tyre Ltd due to a genuine misunderstanding over a quote. After being contacted directly by their director, Peter Bamford, I am more than happy to retract and amend my initial review Mr Tyre Ltd have proved once again to be the most competitive and professional tyre company that I have dealt with and I am more than happy to recommend them to everyone. Indeed since having four tyres fitted to my Audi Quattro, my son and sister-in-law have also had tyres fitted. Well done to everyone at Mr Tyre Ltd and in particular to Peter Bamford for his care and concern which has resulted in retaining a happy customer"
We're pleased to see a positive outcome to your situation and thank you for updating your review with such kinds words. We look forward to welcoming you & your family again in the future. Kind regards, Mr Tyre team
"i ordered 2 Avon tyres for my daughters vw sharan to match the original equipment on the car.your Mansfield site sayed they would order them.but fitted a brand iam not familiar with And is not to the specification we wanted."
Dear Mr London,

Customer service is very important to us and our aim is for all customers to be happy with the service they have received. I am emailing you directly for some more details so that i am able to investigate this. At this stage i am unable to identify the sale and so i am unable to comment, however we will investigate this as soon as we are furnished with the additional information.

Kind regards,

Pete Bamford
Retail Director
"Fantastic service, friendly & helpful staff, and the most competitive prices. Mr Tyre will definitely have my custom again."
"I have used these guys for three years now, they have always been polite, honest and competitive. As a service engineer I have turned up needing urgent attention to the vehicle and they have always pulled the stops out for me. I highly recommend these guys."
"Simon and Richard in Worksop couldn't be more helpful when I needed my new tyres. They make the service they give so personal I will always go back to them confident I will get the best service possible."
(Worksop) - Posted 10 months ago
"Needed a new tyre frist thing on a monday went down to there place and it was fitted there and then not a bad price. Very friendly staff great all round well done to this tyre place would uses again thanks"
Mr Tyre is rated 4.27 based on 112 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!