Mr Tyre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mr Tyre Reviews

About Mr Tyre:

Mr Tyre have 35 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy
Mr Tyre 5 star review on 30th June 2020
George
Mr Tyre 5 star review on 28th November 2018
Mark Fish
Always have the best experience at Mr.Tyre with anything e.g. exhausts, tyres, tracking, breaks and pads. Always spot on with their work and with how they look after your car while they do it too and great prices!
I wouldn't go or trust anyone else. Knowledgeable polite staff. Always give options to fix my car . Cant recommended highly enough.
Took my Toyota Celica to Mr Tyre Daventry for brakes and clutch. Fantastic job, amazing price. Top class service from Elliot and Carl. Thank you Mr Tyre.
Unfortunately tyres took a week to arrive, possibly as bank holiday and not a standard size however staff were professional and attentive and once delivered fitted within half hour. Keep up the good workπŸ™‚
Took my golf in for sports cats,technician made a fantastic job and well happy with the results
As an update to the positive review i left on Facebook some time ago, I’ve moved back to Leicester and returned here for oil change and new brake pads for my Lexus and both the standard of work and the staff are still outstanding!!!
Victory from the jaws of defeat. Took my car into Mr Tyre in Sutton Coldfield. Guy on reception needs extensive training on customer service. Mistakenly told me I'd ordered the wrong tyres and just had a very poor attitude. Was very condescending which considering I used to work for a tyre manufacturer and know a bit about tyres was just dumb. James who did the actual fitting was great. No evident problems with the fitting was but just a poor customer experience. Submitted a review on the Mr Tyre website and received a call within 10 minutes from Ian, the regional manager apologising for the situation. Turned a 1 star review into a 4 and that level of managerial commitment to customer service has made me willing to give them another try.
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 1 month ago
I went for a tyre replacement and I could not be more satisfied. Staff very helpful, professional and willing to reply to all my questions. Service very efficient, safe environment and fast execution. I was very satisfied and I would definitely go back! Special thanks for Bart and Callum for the service and help :)
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing customer service. I called about a slow puncture this morning and they fixed it the same day within 10/15 minutes. Richard and the staff at the Worksop branch are really friendly and understanding. Would 100% recommend.
(Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Sorted today an hour after phoning, friendly and efficient service in Mansfield. M Scott
(Mansfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service by Callum, Jamie & Bar at the Gulson road branch in coventry. Booked in for a tyre fitting late in the day after a training course in coventry, but managed to get out early so turned up, and they were more than happy to fit me in earlier! They were also happy to perform a tracking/alignment check, with 10 minutes left of opening! Would definitely recommend these guys!
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
I would like to thank all the team at MR Tyre Newcastle under Lyme I went in today to get 4 new tires fitted to some rims which had come off a Mercedes E Class. I asked them to supply me a set of tires the same size as those that were on the rims. When they fitted them to my E Class it was discovered they did not for correctly. They advised me that I would need a lower profile tire, the guys quickly found a new correct fitting tire and did not hesitate to re fit them again to the rims. I would like to thank all the team for your professionalism and great customer service what a great bunch of guys. I have used Mr Tyre over the last couple of years and cannot recommend them highly enough I know I can only give you 5 Stars for service but if I could I would double that Thank you all again for today Regards Steve Whittle
(Newcastle Under Lyme) - Posted 2 months ago
Cannot fault the service in Gulson Road Coventry branch. I’ve called in a few times without an appointment and they have fitted me in straight away. Very polite and helpful guys
(Coventry) - Posted 2 months ago
Can't thank them enough for the work they have done on my Hyundai. Excellent work. Thanks again.
I have been to these guys several times. They are always super helpful and go out of their way to offer you services to save you money rather than over charge you like some garages. Today I went in with my exhaust pipe. They said that the bracket had come off and because it was a small job they welded it for free. Brillaint staff, excellent service.
Always use for types helpful and friendly all the time we have been. Today been and had mot and new tyre brilliant service as always. Thank you so much everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘
To All staff at Leicester branch were very helpful and prices are good very professional they do a good work and highly would recommend to family members and Friends and will be going backπŸ‘
(Leicester) - Posted 2 months ago
Very impressed with Paul Harrison at Mr Tyre Newcastle under Lyme great service thanks Paul πŸ‘
(Newcastle Under Lyme) - Posted 2 months ago
Use Mr Tyre all the time for MOT Servicing and repairs. Matt is brilliant
I recently had some work done to my car at mr tyre farnworth branch the service and customer care was πŸ‘ thanks again to gaz and Sean for there hard work and dedication I will be recommending them to all my family workmates and friends a great garage and brilliant service 10/10. Fantastic πŸ‘
(Farnworth) - Posted 2 months ago