Mr Tyre Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre

About Mr Tyre: Mr Tyre have 35 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy

"Spoke to Darren at the Cannock branch on the phone about 4 tyres for my motorhome, had a call back from them and 4 hours later all done, brilliant"
"Excellent customer service by Jack and his colleagues at Lichfield. Highly recommended."
"Great Service, excellent value, friendly knowledgeable staff."
"Fantastic experience. My car required new tyres fitted urgently due to damage. Were fitted within ten minutes. Quick service. Very competitively priced. Cheapest I've seen advertised in Northampton. Highly recommend to all."
"Went today for 2 tyres and tracking done . Pleased with service provided and completed in good time. Nice bunch of lads would definitely use again"
"Would like to say a big Thank you to Jamie at the Daventry branch, I had to put space saver on due to puncture and called in on the off chance I could have a new tyre fitted, he went out of his way though being short staffed at the time to not only fit a tyre but managed to change all four for me, outstanding service at a very good price, thanks for everything and well done."
"Chris and his team at Lincoln have always been really helpful. Having bought a really bad car recently that caused me a lot of problems, they spent a lot of time and effort trying to rectify it for me and offering me advice. Thankfully that car was finally recovered and I have a much better one and I would never hesitate in recommending these guys to anyone. They are always helpful and kind.. Sometimes quite funny too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"
"I had 2 tyres fitted today at Louth Branch. I was offered a very good deal on the tyres as on a special offer. I was served by Shaun, who has attended to me on a number of occasions over very many years since I moved here in 2009 . I always use Louth branch and one of the great appeals to me is the long serving staff as it reflects well in my book and Shaun is always extremely knowledgeable and polite and I always feel he does a good job. I wonder if you realise how much customers value him Mr Tyre!!"
"I had 2 tyres fitted today at Louth branch and was offered an excellent price as the range were on offer and I would like to point out I have been using this branch since 2009 and as always I received very good service today. Shaun, who attended to me is always very polite and knowledgeable and I value his opinion as he is always straightforward and honest and I particularly value continuity of staff as it reflects well on the company because they know regular customers driving habits & budgets which is a huge trust factor for me. Shaun has been with the company ever since I been going there & over the years he has fixed various mechanical problems on a variety of cars for myself and daughters and he a huge asset to the company! Hope you truly value this staff member Mr Tyre!!!"
"Visited Stafford Branch 08/05/19 Had a flat tyre on my and needed fast service. The problem was immediately addressed and the tyre was repaired in Formula 1 time. The technician also checked and adjusted all of my other tyres to the correct pressure and reset the tyre pressure sensor warning. Excellent service Thankyou Zak, and my customer got to the airport on time."
"Excellent service yesterday from Mr Tyre Shrewsbury, helpful knowledgeable staff, I don`t know your names but you know who you are, see you again soon."
"Great service, thank you Greg and the team, won't hesitate to use use you again πŸ‘πŸΌ"
"Fabulous service at the Shrewsbury Mr. Tyre. Can't fault the helpfulness and service so would thoroughly recommend."
"Friendly helpfull great customer service will use again"
"Ordered tyres on Saturday online and spoke with guy assured they could fit on Tuesday no phone call so rang and the guy said they have not arrived. COWBOYS"
Dear Customer,

I am sorry if we have let you down, customer service is very important to us and we strive to look after everyone. I would like to resolve this for you. Please contact me at customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk to advise which store it was that you booked with and I will investigate what went wrong.
"Have used Mr Tyre 3 times over the last few months, 1 for new tyres, 1 for a puncture tyre replacement and again today for an oil change and air conditioning regas. The team at Redditch have been exceptional to deal with - all work undertaken promptly and my car has been ready when they said it would be. In the case of the puncture repair from the time of arrival to departure - with a new fitted tyre - was under 20 mins! Really good prices so will definitely use them again."
"The guys at mr tyre tamworth are just all fantastic. Every single one is helpful, informative and never make me feel stupid for not knowing about cars. I'll never go anywhere else!"
(Tamworth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Booked in for service/MOT 8 30am. Checked twice in afternoon on progress .Rcvd. No final call to advise collection so walked and collected car at 4 45pm . Manager explained they had a busy day and had customers calling in. BUT I HAD BOOKED IN AND SHOULD HAVE PRIORITY. 8 and a quarter hours is unacceptable. Langley Mill Depot. The staff were polite., and so was I ."
"My car went in for a new exhaust, but had an undiagnosed underlying problem with an air leak somewhere in the system. Day sorted the exhaust at a very good price and then set about finding the air leak. He and the rest of the team did a fantastic job tracing a really difficult problem down. They kept me informed about what they were doing and were all round brilliant. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Thanks!"
"A big positive to mr tyre in matlock, derbyshire. I have used them numerous times over the last few years. I don’t go anywhere else for my car needing work that I can’t do myself. It’s always a high standard and good price. Always helpful and accommodating and know their Stuff. Well done and keep up the great work!"
Mr Tyre is rated 4.47 based on 204 reviews