Mr Tyre Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre

About Mr Tyre: Mr Tyre have 35 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy

Telephone
"Had my exhaust mounting repaired today, without an appointment, at Leicester following a 'reversing incident'. They removed it and repaired it in 30 minutes - probaply saved me £hundreds on Alfa replacement parts! Great service, great price."
"I wrote in an earlier review about being annoyed at finding appt time was later than originally told, however I did receive a phone call from the manager to apologise. At the very least I will reconsider using them again."
"Rang through to the worksop branch at 8.30am this morning to find a price for a battery, was quoted a very reasonable price to include fitting, and could fit me in straight away, they tested the battery first to make sure it was the battery that was the problem, replaced it, pumped up my tyres all in the space of 15 mins. Very friendly and helpful staff will definitely go back there"
"Just had my front tyre repaired at the Mr Tyre on Gulson Road Coventry in a very quick time as I just turned up unannounced. The whole process was done in a very professional manner and Matt explained what was wrong with the tyre and how they fixed the problem. Would always go back and would thoroughly recommend them."
"Brilliant place & clean they gave me a fab quote for my exshaust box ... it was done in 40 mins would recommend them after my experience today and will be using them from now on .... miss v Cooper"
"Great customer service, always gives best advice where been to other places and they have tried to get me to do repairs i don't need to both derby branches are helpful."
"New customer, visit to Cannock branch for a couple of tyres. upon arrival was pleasantly greeted unlike other places visited. the tyres were fitted in s professional way, everyone seemed to know what they were doing and did it with a smile towards customers. will certainly visit again Excellent"
"I have used the Swadlincote branch on many occasions and i have found them very good. Great service, accurate diagnosis and good prices"
"Gave me a choice of Uniroyal or Avons ( Y rated) for my BMW Z3, both priced the same at £ 160 per pair, fitted. Got quotes from all over town for similar sizes, no one came close. Done & dusted in 45 min. Bang on."
"drove in for 2 replacement front tyres. seen straight away. technician happy to answer questions. work done quickly and efficiently. i trust the job done 100% and am a returning customer and will continue to return. Highly recommend."
"Thanks for the petrol cleaner I bought off you. Engine Performance vastly improved. MPG also greater. Thank you and God Bless. Alan."
(Tamworth) - Posted 7 months ago
"Having been required to attend the Tamworth Branch at short notice with a warranty repair on my full turbo-back exhaust system, the guys worked very quickly to get the car on the ramp and back on the road. The guys, plus a special shout-out for Steve and also Jack and the team, as they worked their socks off to get the job done and to more than satisfactory. I couldn't recommend the guys at Tamworth enough as they are honest and hard working. They went above and beyond and having to speak with Andy for further advice and support I found the overall process painless. Nature of visit - Warranty repair on Focus ST with Powerflow system"
"booked for 2 tyres to be fitted sat 10am.31pounds each.turned up on thurs 1030am.no record of booking and tyres will be 45pounds each.hifly tyres were not ordered.was told you dont record phone calls.not happy.and went elsewhere.man on reception was eating his dinner.mr liars."
Dear Jason, I apologise if something has gone wrong. Would you mind emailing your vehicle registration directly to me at customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk and i will check the prices. There is a chance the call was recorded so if you could include your telephone number in the email i may be able to find it. If you heard a message saying calls are recorded when you rang us we will be able to get the recording.
"I am updating my review as I had this issue double checked by another Mr tyre branch and Audi themselves who verified that pads and discs did need changing and in fact need monitoring over coming weeks because of irregular wear patterns. Mr tyre directors and Swadlincote were very professional and explain bed the issues to be. They were fair and accurate too. My faith is restored. I had a great response from them. Excellent Old post!!! I had 4 tyres fitted last week at Mr Tyre Tamworth and was told by two staff that my rear brake pads had worn away and urgently needed new pads fitted for £365! I was a little suspicious and double-checked with local dealership who inspected my car and measured 6.5mm of 10mm brake bad still there on both sides. Way more than legal minimum. Seems like more than a simple mistake as two guys both stated brake pads were shot. Not happy at all."
(Swadlincote) - Posted 9 months ago
Dear Gary,

We welcome all customer feedback and I would like to investigate this for you. Could you please email customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk with your vehicle reg and invoice number so I can check our worksheet urgently. Kind regards, Pete Bamford, Retail Director.
We're pleased to have been able to help resolve the situation, Gary, and thank you for acknowledging this in your revised review. Your additional feedback provides great commendation! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards, Mr Tyre
"Was quoted £130 for 2 new rear shocks, when I fetched the car was charged £100 so that's why I probably always use them for both my cars they are always honest and helpful and don't charge for stuff that don't need doing.(kwik fit take note !!) Plus they were done and dusted in less than 45 mins of dropping the car off"
(Swadlincote) - Posted 9 months ago
"Ordered my tires online and booked in for 8:30 today, arrived at the Farnworth branch shutters half down so had to go under them. Walked in and person behind counter still counting the till "money everywhere". once he noticed I was there he then told me they didn't have my tires in stock, didn't offer me any alternative... and then told me it happens to loads of customers and they keep telling head office to check stock before sending customers down. So all in all the shops don't know what head office are doing and head office don't know what the shops are doing. Went to another supplier straight after who got me tires within the hour and did my full brakes. so spent £600 with them. You also need to tidy up the appearance of your staff the lad on the counter looked very tired or unwell."
(Farnworth) - Posted 9 months ago
"Our car failed the mot because Mr tyre put our tyre on the wrong way round. We have driven this car for 11months and would not have been insured if we had an accident. When I challenged them they were not bothered he said "it happens". What an attitude could not care less. AVOID THIS COMPANY did mot even apologise."
(Redditch) - Posted 9 months ago
"would never use again bad service.Not impressed at all would never recomend."
(Daventry) - Posted 10 months ago
Unfortunately your review being anonymous means we are unable to pinpoint your comments, Can we kindly request you email us about your experience and we will be able to look into it - customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk. Kind regards, Mr Tyre
"I went in to the branch today to get my wheel alignment done on my car. Stephen and his staff was very friendly and welcoming. Excellent service. Always a welcoming visit. Left a happy customer. Keep up the hard work guys."
(Tamworth) - Posted 10 months ago
"Exceptional service, as a woman I sometimes feel intimidated going to garages but they were very helpful and put me at ease! Will deffo use again!"
Mr Tyre is rated 4.29 based on 118 reviews