Mr Tyre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mr Tyre Reviews

About Mr Tyre:

Mr Tyre have 35 branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy
Mr Tyre 5 star review on 30th June 2020
George
Mr Tyre 5 star review on 28th November 2018
Mark Fish
Always use for types helpful and friendly all the time we have been.
Today been and had mot and new tyre brilliant service as always.
To All staff at Leicester branch were very helpful and prices are good very professional they do a good work and highly would recommend to family members and Friends and will be going back๐Ÿ‘
Very impressed with Paul Harrison at Mr Tyre Newcastle under Lyme great service thanks Paul ๐Ÿ‘
(Newcastle Under Lyme) - Posted 5 days ago
Use Mr Tyre all the time for MOT
Servicing and repairs. Matt is brilliant
I recently had some work done to my car at mr tyre farnworth branch the service and customer care was ๐Ÿ‘ thanks again to gaz and Sean for there hard work and dedication I will be recommending them to all my family workmates and friends a great garage and brilliant service 10/10.
Fantastic ๐Ÿ‘
(Farnworth) - Posted 1 week ago
I have been using Mr Tyre in Louth Lincolnshire for several years and the service, advise & quality of work is absolutely FANTASTIC, nothing is to much trouble for Lee & Shaun. I would recommend this establishment for all aspects of your vehicle servicing, tyre replacement & all other component's that are supplied by Mr Tyre. Great service.
BIG THANKS TO LEE & SHAUN. Ken
(Louth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great work at Mr Tyre today (Friday 26th March 2021 in Coventry) - professional, courteous and efficient service.
Well done to all concerned.
(Coventry) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Just had tyre puncture repaired at Mr Tyre, Gulson Rd, Coventry. I discovered a nail in the tread of the tyre so emailed them yesterday, they rang back and booked me in for today. Jamie was the fitter and he was polite and knowledgeable and fixed it in no time at all.
£20 for repair is better than a new tyre. I have used them for years and always been pleased with their service.
Paul - Meriden.
(Coventry) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Amazing service from Mark. He found the problem and solved it within five minutes. I’d already been to a different garage and the problem wasn’t fixed.
I can’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you, Mark.
Took my car into your louth branch as my ASB light was on all the time. Was told it would have to go on a computer to check it. I brought it back the next day for the test but after the test I was surprised to be told that fault was not something that your company could do and I need to take it to a garage that did electronics. Feel I should have been advised before the test that there may be some fault found that you could not mend so I could decide wheather it was worth paying you for the check when I may have to pay another one at a more comprehensive facility. I have used your company for many years now and have always been very happy with the service I have received and have not hesitated to recommend your services to my friends. I have now booked another test which will cost me a further £79.99 as no garage will accept some other companys test.
Dear Pam,

I understand your point, however the diagnostic scan fee is purely to determine what the fault is and when that's determined we can usually rectify it. In this particular case the issue was related to electronics and that usually requires a specialist. It's possible that the other garage will have the same issue.

As you are a regular customer, that has always been happy with the service, we will credit your next invoice with the scan fee from this visit.

If you could contact me directly at customerservice@mrtyre.co.uk i will send you a credit letter.

Kind regards,

Pete Bamford
Customer Service Team
Really impressed with level of service received, got me in at short notice to replace tyre and contacted me very quickly after drop off to run through tyre options - competitive on price and had it fitted right away. Would recommend Jack and the team!! 5 stars
Just had 4 tyres and all brake pads and discs renewed on my Audi Q5. I must say that the staff were polite and very efficient. The service I received could not have been better. The price was also great. I totally recommend them to anyone.
Had a slow puncture in my Mercedes and warning light advised immediate attention. As a woman on my own I dont normally like going to garages in case they talk technical. Staff at Mr Tyre Newcastle-under-Lyme were great. Had no wait as they fitted me in right away. They found the problem in the tyre straight away, explained it in simple terms, sorted it quickly and checked all the rest of the tyre pressures for me so I felt reassured and safe . Waiting area very clean, welcoming, Covid safe and staff friendly and professional. Would highly recomend. Will have no hesitation in returning should I need to. Thanks Mr Tyre from a damsel who was in distress. distress
(Newcastle Under Lyme) - Posted 2 months ago
I was served by a young gentleman called ash, his service was amazing, he was very honest and delivered excellent customer service and he was quick and did the job great. I felt involved from the beginning to the end which is very rare when taking the car elsewhere. I would highly recommend mr tyre to anyone to use it due to the service I received. So thank you would definitely use the service again.
My daughter who’s a trainee paramedic pulled in to Mr Tyre Normanton Derby when she heard her exhaust making a worrying sound, seeing the situation she was in the staff immediately put the car on the ramp identified and rectified the problem in minutes with no charge to my daughter.
Can’t thank the staff enough for the help they gave her.
(Derby - Normanton Road) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you very service I had today with two new tyres and a bonus I got blue light discount Thanks again
I have used Mr Tyre for quite a while now and my latest visit was no exception. I always get excellent customer service and feel I get an honest assessment of my requirements. Today was great as always. Ash advised me on which tyres to have (not the most expensive) and pointed out a few issues with my alloy wheel without pushing anything. Thanks Ash! I feel that as a woman, some garages rip you off, but Mr Tyre are very trustworthy and helpful. I highly recommend.
Excellent and rapid service by Paul at the Newcastle under Lyme branch, didn’t have to wait and had everything sorted quickly. Thank you!
(Newcastle Under Lyme) - Posted 2 months ago
I have been using Mr.Tyre Ltd for a number of years our local branch is in North Street Cannock alway's done a exellent job
This morning for instance the manager fixed my exhaust within ten minutes of arrival i would highly recommend them .
(Cannock) - Posted 2 months ago
Took my C2 Vtr in for wheel tracking.. Great Job..
Mr Tyre is rated 4.65 based on 471 reviews