Mr Tyre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mr Tyre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mr Tyre Reviews

About Mr Tyre:

Mr Tyre have 35+ branches across central England providing competitively priced tyre fitting, MOT testing, servicing, batteries & more. We pride ourself on top quality service at competitive prices, backed by 50 years in the business.

Tell us how Mr Tyre made you happy
Mr Tyre 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Ian
Mr Tyre 5 star review on 30th June 2020
George
As long as Nick and Kevin are at the Normanton Derby branch - I'm not going anywhere else as they will be hard to replace. Friendly, no nonsense, get on with the job and always deliver within the time they state - usually car's in first thing and they call by the time you've got home to make a brew! They are extremely busy people and like the car in your hands more than theirs.
First time going to mr tyre in cannock. Friendly team and drew and Dan were spot on with there help. Going back for mot. Found my new local garage
(Cannock) - Posted 1 week ago
This is the best tyre shop I've used and after moving from Aylestone to Groby, I soon went back to using them as my go to. As a national courier I get through a set of tyres every 2-3 months so can speak from experience when I say they sell decent tyres at very competitive prices, especially if you take the time to pre-order as their range is broader than what they keep in stock, although you can Rock up and get sorted with no fuss too. The service is where they really shine though. After a tyre blowout and emergency tyre swap a few weeks ago, I went down there to get the balancing done. They told me the wheel was damaged so not practical to balance. I went back next day with a new wheel and they swapped my tyre onto the new wheel and balanced it at a great price and turned it around quickly too. Back on the road earning and a happy customer. I don't go anywhere else if I can help it and if you're local, neither should you!
(Leicester) - Posted 1 week ago
Always great service, Drew and his team at Cannock are excellent, never try to upsell either like other places I have been to, I wouldn’t use anyone else now.
(Cannock) - Posted 3 weeks ago
First time I used Mr Tyre. Friendly helpful staff. Good job, well done ..even checked the other tyre pressures on my car although I only had one tyre fitted . Very reasonable prices ..love the big car park and the comfortable waiting room .Will definitely be going back. Thank you guys !
Good products at good prices. Have always used one tyre shop and paid same price for budget tyres. Got mid range better tyres for cheaper at mr tyre
Great friendly service as usual
Went to Gulson Road branch in Coventry on 27th October. Callum and Jamie were very professional and gave excellent service and impartial advice. They did an excellent job. I Would definitely recommend them. Keep up the good work.
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
Such great service. Even though Glyn was busy he still managed to squeeze me in for a new tyre. Once I said I needed help to get towed off the motorway this guy helped me out. And where he could easily have upped the price he didn't expliot me. Great service, quick tyre change and I was on my way. Cheers!! 😃
5 star from start to finish. Jay at Northampton was friendly, helpful and bent over backwards to get me back on the road ASAP after a puncture. With only one vehicle it really important and the service at Mr Tyre northampton was the best I've had from start to finish
(Northampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Didn't receive a very good service at Newcastle Mr tyres wanted two tyres, didn't have them in couldn't be bothered to offer us a second or third option of a different tyres that would be just as good so went to Mr tyres at longton was greeted by a man called Andy he was brilliant excellent customer services sorted my tyres out there & then would highly recommend Mr tyres at longton s- o- -t
Dear Rocky, Please except our apologies if the level of customer service you received at our Newcastle depot was not at the standard that depot normally provides and what the company expects. Your visit has been discussed with the staff member involved and additional customer service training will be given to him. Thank you for giving us another opportunity at our Longton depot and praising our Manager Andy there for his excellent customer service. Hopefully you will continue to use us in the future. Kind Regards Mr Mr Tyre Team
Great service from the guys at Boston, very patiently dealing with a clueless female with incessant questions!
(Boston) - Posted 1 month ago
Outstanding service, as per. My car failed and then passed its MOT in a couple of hours. Always come away with useful advice and having had a nice chat. All the team at Worksop are super friendly and helpful. They evidently work very well as a team and it shows in their service. Places like this can be intimidating for young women like me but they go out of their way to be accommodating. Thank you.
(Worksop) - Posted 1 month ago
Fabulous service from Dean at Mansfield road Derby branch. Would highly recommend.
(Derby - Mansfield Road) - Posted 1 month ago
Went to Gulson Road branch in Coventry today. The 2 lads at the branch repaired the puncture in my tyre in about 10 minutes. They did an excellent job. Would definitely recommend. Keep up the good work.
(Coventry) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service and informative in the Daventry branch. Used previous for tyres and had my mot and service today, changed my mind and upgraded the service when I got there. They was straight on the phone for missing filters which was no trouble and still completed in a good time. Thank you would highly recommend.
(Daventry) - Posted 1 month ago
So helpful. Gave me advice on whether I needed a new tyre, didn't just try to sell me a new one. Had a leaky tyre valve which they fixed and also sorted a fixed hub cab over another tyre valve. Being a woman I felt helped, not ripped off or intimidated...recommend them highly
MOT at Daventry today, prompt service, courteous and professional in reception, no hassle like all garage visits should be Well done Would recommend
(Daventry) - Posted 2 months ago
Went out there way to help the extra mile recommend to anyone in Coventry good lads with top service
(Coventry) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service, first-class staff and prompt response.
Mr Tyre is rated 4.66 based on 517 reviews