motorly Reviews

of reviewers recommend motorly
Read motorly Reviews

About motorly:

welcome to motorly:

The home of motoring, where we help drivers up and down the country find, compare and save on all things motoring – from financing to insuring your car, we’ve got you covered.

info@motorly.co.uk

1st Floor Offices, The ACC, Market Street, Altrincham, WA14 1PF

Tell us how motorly made you happy
Absolutely amazing company..Great service from everyone you speak to.. :) I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends... Thank you all so much in getting me my car .. 5stars
The site is not asking enough question. For example outgoings. Peoples outgoings are different. Mine is too. All I want is a car with a black box. I have an IVA and no company will get me finance for a car without a black box. And I want a black box to prove that people are different. Credit fix say I can make payments up to £230 and they can approve that. I can personally afford £350 a month. But ill go with Creditfix.
Was told I was approved and then I was declined. Agent told me over phone he would email out the details but never received anything
Clicked on a link to finance a classic motorbike only to be sent on to infinity finance who won't finance classic bikes
I don’t know if I have been accepted yet
The initial phone call was fine and I went through the process and was supposed to get all call back to let me know if the finance was approved or not. Well that was 2 weeks ago and clearly it wasn’t approved, but I only assume that as I have not had a phone call since. Having recently started a new business and being self employed, I was almost certain it would be refused, but a courtesy call just to confirm would have been nice and would have gone a long way to me using them when I have been in business for a few years. Will not use them now as customer service doesn’t seem to be up to par in my limited experience.
Despite all the assurances of certain deals just a quick brush off , don’t believe all the hype
motorly is rated 4.80 based on 1,313 reviews