motorly Reviews

of reviewers recommend motorly
Read motorly Reviews

About motorly:

welcome to motorly:

The home of motoring, where we help drivers up and down the country find, compare and save on all things motoring – from financing to insuring your car, we’ve got you covered.

info@motorly.co.uk

1st Floor Offices, The ACC, Market Street, Altrincham, WA14 1PF

Tell us how motorly made you happy
motorly 5 star review on 29th September 2019
motorly 5 star review on 19th September 2019
Roy Harvey
motorly 5 star review on 19th September 2019
Craig Livesey
No one has contacted me
If you see this comment feel free to email us at info@motorly.co.uk and lets see if we can find out what has happened for you.
Amigo loans
Company specialisis in poor credit score my affordability is good why do I keep getting turned down.
The site is not asking enough question. For example outgoings. Peoples outgoings are different. Mine is too. All I want is a car with a black box. I have an IVA and no company will get me finance for a car without a black box. And I want a black box to prove that people are different. Credit fix say I can make payments up to £230 and they can approve that. I can personally afford £350 a month. But ill go with Creditfix.
Was told I was approved and then I was declined. Agent told me over phone he would email out the details but never received anything
Clicked on a link to finance a classic motorbike only to be sent on to infinity finance who won't finance classic bikes
I don’t know if I have been accepted yet
The initial phone call was fine and I went through the process and was supposed to get all call back to let me know if the finance was approved or not. Well that was 2 weeks ago and clearly it wasn’t approved, but I only assume that as I have not had a phone call since. Having recently started a new business and being self employed, I was almost certain it would be refused, but a courtesy call just to confirm would have been nice and would have gone a long way to me using them when I have been in business for a few years.

Will not use them now as customer service doesn’t seem to be up to par in my limited experience.
Despite all the assurances of certain deals just a quick brush off , don’t believe all the hype
motorly is rated 4.79 based on 1,504 reviews