motorly Reviews

of reviewers recommend motorly
Read motorly Reviews

About motorly:

welcome to motorly:

The home of motoring, where we help drivers up and down the country find, compare and save on all things motoring – from financing to insuring your car, we’ve got you covered.

info@motorly.co.uk

1st Floor Offices, The ACC, Market Street, Altrincham, WA14 1PF

Tell us how motorly made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Absolutely amazing company..Great service from everyone you speak to.. :) I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends... Thank you all so much in getting me my car .. 5stars
Terrible you end up getting bombarded by lots of different companies
They said they would phone me back never did
Do not use! They bombard you with spam mail and text messages, along with other companies harassing you with spam mail and text messages!
Opted out of SMS contact received SMS contact breaks GDPR rules ;(
Wanted a quick quote not a barrage if nuisance calls
I was obviously refused so... You're not much use to me
Application i stated no calls or text. Within 5 mins you had sent 3 sms and called twice. Wankers come to mind. Why put the option if you refuse to honour my wishes. Leave me alone
Rubbish company, told us we’d been accepted and matched up. We will call you tomorrow, they did call but then told us we didn’t match so could have a car. Gutted. We rang to ask them to explain needless to say we haven’t heard anything! 🤬
After being linked to 24/7 car finance I was repeatedly sent SMS messages after I had requested to only be contacted by email.
Well after being linked with 24/7 car finance. I filled in a few details and was asked how I wanted to be contacted. I said no to phone calls or SMS and said yes to e emails only. Yet straight away I was sent 3 SMS messages.
Used your service to be matched with a lender oodle to go on their website and put an application through to be rejected, so now has left a mark on my credit file! Dont give people false information when they are already struggling to make them in a worse off situation! Awful service.
Didn't even get a quote after waiting three days for a response. Motorly are just a broker who send you details to a company who might contact you if they can make some money out of it. Don't waste your time.
Don't want company u suggested
I tried Motorly thinking that they’d give me a quote on a new car. What they actually did was sell my details to finance brokers and I’m still without a quote. Avoid at all costs. This will affect my credit score. I only wanted a quote.
I did the application and they never back to me
No help at all
Too many bloody texts and spammy emails. Just give a quote then let the customer decide if it's right for them.
no finance offer