motorly Reviews

of reviewers recommend motorly
Read motorly Reviews

About motorly:

welcome to motorly:

The home of motoring, where we help drivers up and down the country find, compare and save on all things motoring – from financing to insuring your car, we’ve got you covered.

info@motorly.co.uk

1st Floor Offices, The ACC, Market Street, Altrincham, WA14 1PF

Tell us how motorly made you happy
I dont even remember visiting this site, but clearly they had my details passed over from someone else. They passed my details to Ucancar credit, who conducted several searches with different lenders - including one hard search. The only notification I received of a hard search was a notification on my credit reporting service. I have heard no more since from motorly, which suggests to me it is yet another 'middle man' distracting from the genuine taskof seeking out vehicle finance. There are two many 'brokers' or 'introducers' out there, and more honesty is needed when sharing data.
Want bike finance and was accepted for car finance ?
I believe this to be some kind of scam or at least away of gaining someone’s information
ALL A 'CON-CON-CON' GAME!! My Credit Report WHICH you state could make the difference in your decision?! YOU dont give any Option to say THANKS but NO THANKS & to continue on anyway?? ALSO, 14 FREE TRIAL!! CAN CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION within that 14Days?? NO Question Actually Defines wether we AGREE to this or NOT, jst like NOT doing Credit Report in 1st Place!? BUT THEN...'Step 2 of the Credit Report application( The 1 Didnt want to do in 1st place)...THE FREE 14Day TRIAL (thats actually an 'Auto SUBSCRIBEING' £ CON) F-T has NOW changed to NOT BEING FREE at all, BUT £1 TO APPARENTLY DO SECURITY CHECK ON MY BANK ACCOUNT which then means, BANK ACC Details requested before Continuation???? "Im So Glad Im NOT a Ditzy Blonde, An Elderly Widow trying this Alone or Just A Plain-Stupid DumbAss that doesnt Read All & Charges on through the Questions, Giving out ALL Info you request!!
Applied. Now in my fourth day off no response. No phone calls, no emails. Nothing.
Very bad customer service.
Had no problems at the moment .
I filled in details stating I was after finance for a motorcycle and get phone call offering me car finance
Fill out all the forms wait on the do not leave page after clicking the correct buttons and get tossed out. Not a happy bunny ☹️
Still not one person has contacted me, I’m disappointed thinking this would be a great company to deal with.
Pass you onto higher rate loan people
False advertising
After filling in their online form to gauge likelihood of credit acceptance, I get a rejection letter from a finance company, I didn't want to apply, I have been repairing my credit file for nearly 2 years, I'm now back to square 1. Absolutely livid
This company does not offer solutions for car finance, they pass details on to other companies who accept bad credit.
No-one has contacted me
It said on the add that they help with bad credit, total rubbish no help at all.
Don't offer in your advertising you can help people on benefits when you can't bad advertising
Said they had found me a company for my loan but within 5 mins that company messaged to say they couldn’t help. Make ya wonder if these are just to get your details so they can sell on to marketing companies. Wouldn’t recommend very poor service not even a reply from them
I have not visited this site. Must be someone else using my details
Refused without even trying to find a solution
motorly is rated 4.76 based on 1,572 reviews