Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

5 Rating 146 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors
5.0
Based on 146 reviews
We cannot recommend Kenway Miller highly enough regarding the help and professionalism that our son and ourselves received in a recent case requiring their legal expertise. From the very start Hilary's genuinely sympathetic and caring approach was evident, and she maintained this throughout the whole case procedure and nothing was too much trouble for her . Matthews legal expertise and specialist knowledge was second to none,and he was always prepared to talk and explain the legal process at all times,and in a truthful and understandable way . So in conclusion we can recommend Kenway Miller as a partnership that go the extra mile for their clients,and have a network of excellent experts if required and really do their utmost to obtain the most favourable outcome . V, G and J.
Hilary was fantastic throughout the process, resulting in the best outcome - thank you.
Very professional and put it as much work as needed to get me the outcome I wanted. Hillary and Matthew are very friendly and always easy to get a hold off. 100000% would advise anyone to go with them.
Kenway Miller Solicitors are the best Solicitors I have ever dealt with. Very direct and reassuring but still making it very clear of all possibilities and outcomes, would recommend them to anyone with legal motoring problems as very lovely people to work with.
After receiving a charge for drinking and driving. I trawled the internet looking for a solution to prove my innocence for what I knew, was post driving consumption. It became clear, that to retain my licence I would need expert advice. I found the reviews regarding Kenway Miller and emailed around 4:30am on a bank holiday. Less than 4 hours later that same morning I got an email reply from Hilary, asking me to call her. From the second I spoke to Hilary I cannot describe the feeling of relief. Everything I read in the reviews was true. That call was followed with continued and endless support and guidance, both from Hilary and Matthew. Their knowledge and expertise is superb. Whenever I contacted them they would respond immediately, I always felt calm and reassured after speaking with them. I do not know how I would have got through the last 10 months without them. The case was heard, and the Judge in his summing up said "without the hard work of your legal advisers, their attention to fine detail and the excellent in-depth reports from your expert witnesses, who have proved beyond all reasonable doubt that you are telling the truth, I find you "Not Guilty" of drink driving.".... I have no doubt that had I not instructed Kenway Miller to act on my behalf, I would have lost my licence. To Hilary, Matthew, and all who took part in my trial, you are a highly specialised and superlative team, second to none. My Eternal thanks to you all.
I can highly recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors. Hilary gave me hope and put me at ease from the first conversation, at a very stressful time. Always available to advise. A very comprehensive case was put together, managing to get two cases heard together at very late notice and an excellent Barrister appointed. I have been able to keep my license and my job and cannot thank Hilary enough for her expertise and professionalism.
a very impressive team of solicitors who knows how to get the job done .
I would like to recommend Kenway Miller to anyone finding them selfs in need of legal help regarding motoring offences, They are both professional and personal offering a top class service. This coupled with the fact they are prepared to work out of normal office hours is fantastic.
I was very pleased with the out come of my case and would use Kenway and miller again.
Upon phoning for advice I was immediately put at ease. As I explained my situation I was constantly reassured and given the advice and guidance I needed. So much so that my issue avoided prosecution. Thank you Kenway Miller Solicitors
Excellent and very thorough service. I cannot thank Hilary enough for putting together a comprehensive case and sourcing an excellent barrister to deliver it in court! Would have no hesitation in recommending their services!
From the first contact to the last, I found Kenway Miller to be honest,professional and diligent in all areas relating to my case. The practice manager, Hilary, was helpful, courteous and extremely knowledgable and professional. I was always given a clear picture of where my case was and what the outcomes could be. Because of Matthew Miller’s excellent letter writing skills I was also saved the further expense of a court hearing and I was able to keep my licence- a lesson learned!-which I firmly believe was as a result of the work of all the team at Kenway Miller. I would strongly recommend them to anyone with a motoring offence to be defended. I would not hesitate in contacting them in the future for representation.
Great services but most importantly good communication!
I have used these guys for circa 20 years. Words simply cannot describe how much I have been helped from this firm. Hillary and Matthew are exceptionally helpful. And I cannot recommend them enough. As always - money well spent. Many thanks Nathan
Hilary was fantastic and helped put my mind at ease throughout a really anxious time of potentially losing my driving license. She is direct, o the point and honest which gives you the right info you need to prepare. She took over managing the court paperwork for me and I am over the moon to say that we got a fantastic outcome and by the skin of my teeth still have my driving license which is imperative to my life and business! I will certainly be driving slower now and would highly recommend Hilary and Kenway if anyone needs professional advice and support in trying to save losing their precious license! Good luck and thanks again!
Hello, my odds were stacked against me! Caught speeding by Rearview camera on motorway. 107 mph. I was bang to rights. I turned to kenway miller halfway through my case! (Cry for help) Hillary (kenway miller) Responded, with complete professionism, & eased my pre trial concerns. My appointee barrister Delivered nothing short of (elite level) Before/ During/ & after. Keyway miller overturned inevitable driving ban!! Walked away with 6 points & fine. (Huge learning curve) Would Strongly recommend. đź‘Ś
I would highly recommend kenway millers for any driving offences. The support is great and they provide excellent service. They are only a phone call away and always happy to help. At the end of the case, I received brilliant results all Thanks to kenway millers for all there help.
Professional, knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with! Great result worth the money would highly recommend!
Hillary was fantastic. She's someone who sits back and listens while you tell her the situation, and then calmly and concisely advises a course of action - which in my case turned out to be ideal and made any potential drama disappear before it could happen. Whilst I hope never to need her services again, she'll be the first call I'd advise anyone to make should they be in a spot of motoring bother.
I would highly recommend Kenway Millar Hilary was an amazing support and knowledgable throughout a difficult complicated case. She was always on hand and kept in contact and was never too busy to answer any questions which is an important part of the process. The barrister who was instructed by Hilary was fantastic he arrived and knew all about the case and again reassured and supported us through the court process. If you are looking for great solicitors for motoring offences then You couldn’t get better than Kenway Millar
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 146 reviews