GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone

Popular Questions:

Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of GHL DIRECT.

Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

How do I contact GHL DIRECT?
(10 months ago)
You can contact GHL DIRECT by Telephone.
(10 months ago)
97.74%
Industry Average
If there was an option for more than 5 stars I would have chosen it. Barry was fantastic at every single stage. He is remarkably well informed, easy to communicate with and helped us at every single step. I couldn't be happier with his service, he is absolutely exceptional mortgage adviser and a great person. Thanks for everything Barry!
- Joshua Finch
Great knowledge, happy and friendly service. Highly recommended
- Craig Partridge
It was a pleasure working with Karl and we found him very helpful throughout the process. He gave us the right advice according to our financial condition and I would definitely recommend your service to my friends in the future.
- Khayyam Khalid