Vale of Wigan Ltd Reviews

Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Mr & Mrs Swann
Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 21st December 2019
Mr & Mrs Abbot (St Helens)
Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2019
Mr & Mrs Haylmore
More Photos & Videos
We had our stairs renovated by Vale. They gave a competitive quote and did a very professional job. I would definitely recommend them. Our staircase looks great now and all the creaks are gone.
Absolutely thrilled with the new stairs. Fitter was very professional and courteous and did a great job of cleaning up everywhere ๐Ÿ˜€. Explained the job to confirm everything was in order before starting and kept me up to date on progress. Top class service.
Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 26th August 2020
We are exceedingly pleased with the transformation of our stairs. They look wonderful. The job was completed within the timescale given and the workmanship was very clean and professional. Very friendly service too. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely love our staircase
Shane, Chad & Nick were professional, courteous and respectful whilst working in our home. We are delighted and would highly recommend. Heather & Rob
Vale of Wigan have just completed a refurbishment of our staircase going from a 1970s ranch style to an oak and glass design. Shane did a very good job of explaining the options to us, Chad worked very hard installing the new staircase, making sure that we were asked whenever there was an option and Brian the French Polisher put the final touches to it. We are very happy with the result.
Great service, product and workmanship. My revamped stair looks amazing thanks to all at Vale
Excellent workmanship and fantastic quality brilliantvalue for money. Can't praise this company enough. Forget the others!!
Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Absolutely fantastic job done by Vale of Wigan .The work carried out was very professional and done to a very high standard,would highly recommed this company to anyone thinking of changing their stairs or modifying them Can't praise enough they even go out of their way to fulfill any special requirements.We would like to thank Shane,Chad and Brian for all their efforts for doing a fantastic job
Absolutely made up with my new staircase. Chad did an amazing job. Would highly reccomend vale of wigan.
Excellent service excellent product ...Shane and his team were very professional ... and a special Thank You to our tradesman Nick who was brilliant and kept us updated throughout the project.
We were looking to update our staircase and had three companies visit, Annott-Wade, Neville Johnson and Vale of Wigan (moderniseyourstairs.com) all three offered their suggestions and provided a quote.

Specification and Choice and quality of materials were the same but the price of Vale of Wigan was thousands of pounds cheaper.

I uploaded photos of my existing stairs using modernisemystairs.com and received a quote within 48 hours. Once I received the quote I just had to arrange for their designer to visit to make sure I was getting what I required, at this unbelievable price. Shane visited measured up and showed us the quality of the products. The price quoted was maintained and we went ahead.

Wow am I glad we did, Nick the fitter was absolutely brilliant and so pleasant and clean. Dust sheets were used throughout and Nick cleaned up every evening.

All I can say is, if you are looking to refurbish your stairs, th ew se are the guys and you wont be disappointed but you will be amazed.
Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2020 Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Thank you so much for your lovely review ๐Ÿ˜Š
Excellent craftsmanship from Chad and service from Shane from ordering to finished product. Chad is an excellent clean worker to have in your home he really knows his carpentery.
Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Really pleased we chose Vale of Wigan to do our staircase. A very good job done in a friendly and professional way by all staff concerned.
Very professional start to finish. Very happy with me new stairs
A very straightforward process from the initial contact to the finished staircase. Professional and very tidy team all with a close attention to detail and obviously really care about their service and the end result. Friendly and easy to deal with. We are delighted with our refurbished staircase and have no problem recommending them to anyone.
Excellent service and a really professional job. Delighted!
From beginning to end.....just brilliant service. Workmanship is superb and interaction throughout the project could not have been bettered. The best decision I have made for a long time...my staircase is lovely๐Ÿ˜Š
what can i say that has not been said about vale shaine came to our house with the best display of all elements of a staire case and renovation a great price. the fitter nick was the most courteous work man i have had to work in our house showed us all the wood grain explained about oak and all elements of fitting noting was to much trouble place was cleaned every night before leaving prefect work not a flaw in his workmanship i would recommend vale to any body who wants a first class job done well done nick and shaine
Vale of Wigan Ltd 5 star review on 21st December 2019
We researched providers for our new staircase carefully over a period of time and opted for Vale for a variety of reasons - but mainly quality of advice, the fact that all work is done "in house" and value for money. A new oak staircase is a major outlay (one third of the original cost of the house!!) and we have not been disappointed. The workmanship and the care to detail both pre and post installation is the best we have seen and we are extremely pleased with the final outcome. Many thanks to Shane for his help in the planning and also to Chad and Brian for their four days of hard work. Another project they can be proud of.
Brilliant service from start to finish!! Everything was done as we had been told it would be and when we were told it would be.
Everyone we dealt with was so pleasant and friendly without being pushy.
Nick, our fitter was outstanding!! Very high standard of workmanship and professionalism. Would highly recommend him to anyone.
Vale of Wigan Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 94 reviews