MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MjM Data Recovery Ltd
Read MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About MjM Data Recovery Ltd:

MJM Data Recovery provide a professional and prompt service. Recovering data from hard drives, SSD, RAID Systems, Memory cards, Tape and all other magnetic and optical computer data storage devices. We off a no recovery no fee service and a free diagnosis.

datarecovery@mjm.co.uk

The Old Glove Factory35 Church Street

The job was completed in a timely manner, all of my requests were acknowledged.

I was provided regular updates on the progress of the job and was excellent value for money.
II was incredibly happy with the quick and helpful service by MJM. The offer was to turn the data recovery job around within a few days and (though Christmas intervened) they did just that, managing to recover the greater body of the data, which I had hoped would be.
Also, there was a calm and customer-friendly attitude too. With a slightly panic-prone non-techy mindset, I struggled to understand the process, the initial proof copy, and the software for reading it, but I was always talked through things with a reassuringly pleasant and efficient approach.
A job well-done, I would say!
I was recommenced MJM by another company on the basis of the quality of the work that they provided. I spoke to Martin on the phone initially and he was very clear with regards to their processes and costs. Knowing that they had worked with a number of leading professional institutions including my own put me at ease. The quality of service was excellent and I was regularly kept up to date with the progress of the work. As my HDD was quite old they had to get some spare parts but were able to retrieve all of the data and did so in a very prompt and timely manner. In short fantastic service and I could not have been happier with the work and service provided. I cannot recommend them more highly.
All our files has been recovered from faulty hard drive. Excellent service.
Thank you for your kind review, it really helps us to know that we are doing things right.

Best regards. Mike
very helpful and friendly communication with updates throughout the whole process
highly recommend
You hope you never have to use this kind of service but when you do it's very reassuring to deal with efficient and reliable professionals. MjM were quick to respond, kept me informed with regular updates, and successful in getting my data back from what had been a completely unresponsive SSD. Thank you.
Good and prompt service - a full recovery of HDD data - I am a happy customer
Excellent service. Great communication and regular updates at each stage of the process.
Excellent and professional service! Kept me updated on everything they were doing. Was completed ahead of schedule. Could not have asked for more!
1. Regular Up dates on progress
2. Very Helpful instructions
3.They recovered vital information
HDD failure but MjM has made a very quick data recovery for a very good price. Mike and Martin were all the time in contact with me keeping me up to date, which was very reassuring. All in all a five-star experience, I would highly recommend them to anybody in this stressful situation.
MjM were highly efficient giving me reports at every stage of the process and returned my recovered data well within the 14 days promised. The price was reasonable. I cant recommend them highly enough. Great work
I have used MJM many times, and you can count on them to recover your data quickly. They are my go-to firm for any recovery jobs.
Efficient
Easy to contact
Polite
Best of all- they recovered my data when two other companies had said it was impossible! Thank you so much!
A great, rapid, personal service, very professional attitude, and gave me peace of mind that I was dealing with the right people who could safely recover my data. I would highly recommend
Martin was very informative about the process, and very straight about the cost of data recovery. MJM kept me informed every step of the way, and luckily I have most of my data back intact. The alternative would be to lose nearly 11,000 photographs, plus other data.

Would certainly use again, although I sincerely hope I never need to, but would certainly recommend MJM Data Recovery Ltd to anyone in need of specialist data recovery.
Very prompt data recovery and I was kept informed automatically along the way
Great, personal service. Good communication throughout and very friendly/understanding to a non-techy person! Good response time to questions. As quoted, not full price as not all data recovered. All in all, very pleased with MjM Data Recovery Ltd. I really wanted to support a local company and I wasn’t disappointed. Highly recommended. Thank you!
I had vital information on my HD. When it failed, all my prjects came to a crashing hault. MjM managed to recover 100% of the data and return it back to me in no time att all.

Would highly recommend
Thank you so much for all your help, Fast and professional Service but also Friendly helpful people
Would highly recommend