MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MjM Data Recovery Ltd
Read MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About MjM Data Recovery Ltd:

MJM Data Recovery provide a professional and prompt service. Recovering data from hard drives, SSD, RAID Systems, Memory cards, Tape and all other magnetic and optical computer data storage devices. We off a no recovery no fee service and a free diagnosis.

datarecovery@mjm.co.uk

The Old Glove Factory35 Church Street

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
You hope you never have to use this kind of service but when you do it's very reassuring to deal with efficient and reliable professionals. MjM were quick to respond, kept me informed with regular updates, and successful in getting my data back from what had been a completely unresponsive SSD. Thank you.
Good and prompt service - a full recovery of HDD data - I am a happy customer
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
Excellent service. Great communication and regular updates at each stage of the process.
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
Excellent and professional service! Kept me updated on everything they were doing. Was completed ahead of schedule. Could not have asked for more!
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
1. Regular Up dates on progress 2. Very Helpful instructions 3.They recovered vital information
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
HDD failure but MjM has made a very quick data recovery for a very good price. Mike and Martin were all the time in contact with me keeping me up to date, which was very reassuring. All in all a five-star experience, I would highly recommend them to anybody in this stressful situation.
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
MjM were highly efficient giving me reports at every stage of the process and returned my recovered data well within the 14 days promised. The price was reasonable. I cant recommend them highly enough. Great work
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
I have used MJM many times, and you can count on them to recover your data quickly. They are my go-to firm for any recovery jobs.
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
Efficient Easy to contact Polite Best of all- they recovered my data when two other companies had said it was impossible! Thank you so much!
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
A great, rapid, personal service, very professional attitude, and gave me peace of mind that I was dealing with the right people who could safely recover my data. I would highly recommend
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
Martin was very informative about the process, and very straight about the cost of data recovery. MJM kept me informed every step of the way, and luckily I have most of my data back intact. The alternative would be to lose nearly 11,000 photographs, plus other data. Would certainly use again, although I sincerely hope I never need to, but would certainly recommend MJM Data Recovery Ltd to anyone in need of specialist data recovery.
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
Very prompt data recovery and I was kept informed automatically along the way
Was the job completed in the agreed time?
Great, personal service. Good communication throughout and very friendly/understanding to a non-techy person! Good response time to questions. As quoted, not full price as not all data recovered. All in all, very pleased with MjM Data Recovery Ltd. I really wanted to support a local company and I wasn’t disappointed. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
I had vital information on my HD. When it failed, all my prjects came to a crashing hault. MjM managed to recover 100% of the data and return it back to me in no time att all. Would highly recommend
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
Thank you so much for all your help, Fast and professional Service but also Friendly helpful people Would highly recommend
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
All data was recovered from hard drive. This was done quickly and we received regular updates regarding progress. Was given a price quote at the start so no shocks when the bill came. Quick, friendly service. Thanks.
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
Prompt, courteous service. Well-informed of progress via email throughout the data recovery service.
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
Used MjM a number of times over the years, proffessional, reliable and great people to deal with.
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
MJM should always be your first port of call.... They definitely know what they are doing and they do it well.
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
From start to finish the process is simple and painfree. We have used these guys for over a year now and have found them to be precise, quick and informative throughout each stage of recovery.
MjM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 171 reviews