MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MjM Data Recovery Ltd

datarecovery@mjm.co.uk

The Old Glove Factory35 Church Street

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Glad I found these guys. Read lots of reviews and horror stories. Sent the broken drive, heard back quickly, good communications throughout the whole process. Didn't immediately see the files, but a quick email and was given the details. Found the files in a lost folder and gave the go-ahead to proceed. Received the drive the next working day and extracted the files. One happy boss. Thanks guys"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Not only did MjM do what it says on their tin i.e. recover my data from a corrupted hard drive, I was very impressed by their communication throughout the process and the fact that they were prepared to work outside 'normal' working hours. For example on one occasion sending me files at 10.30pm (and also at weekends, saturday and sunday) so that I could check them thus significantly speeding up the process. I wouild like to say that I would recommend them to all who find themselves in a similar situation that I did, which was kind of a last resort scenario of recovering some files that I badly needed for work. They did recover them and did it in a very professional way."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Firstly, I loved service enough to leave a review (which is very rear)! It boils down to your customer service, how you kept me informed with the automated emails updating me throughout the process you followed and the final aspects after a successful recovery. Thanks."
"Excellent professional service"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Excellent service. Great communication keeping you up to date with progress."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Great service, regular updates and manged to recover all the data from the disk."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Excellent job.kept in touch all the way through. Recovered all I wanted."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Amazing service, email notifications all the way through the data retrieval process from a very old USB Memory Stick. Many thanks MjM."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Many thanks for all your efforts to retrieve my data. Martin was so helpful and did everything he could to resolve the problem. I would recommend using MjM to anyone."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"You guys restored the important data that my colleagues were desperate to have made available once again... You'll will always be a Company that I'd recommend..."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Effective, efficient, great communication, excellent value for money."
Was the job completed in the agreed time?
"Provided the data required and kept me updated with progress timeline."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"They started recovering my data immediately and did an excellent job. Very pleased with the service and would highly recommend their services to anyone."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Courteous, polite and professional crew. EXCELLENT, RELIABLE and well priced service. Don't go elsewhere till you try these guys."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Very pleased with the service provided, would defo recommend to anyone in a panic with a faulty hard drive."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Recovered vital data from a failed RAID for a client. Swift professional service, have used before and will no doubt use again!!"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Excellent service. Great result."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"They did a great job : very professional and kept me informed during the process with constant emails."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"All data recovered, which was fantastic"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"The faulty drive I sent to MJM was quickly analysed and I was kept regularly informed by e-mail as the drive worked its way through the process of recovery. The whole process was quick, replies to my queries were quick, and the team were very accommodating. My data was returned on an external USB Drive (at a low additional fee) and arrived next day following dispatch."
MjM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 146 reviews