MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MjM Data Recovery Ltd

datarecovery@mjm.co.uk

The Old Glove Factory35 Church Street

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Courteous, polite and professional crew. EXCELLENT, RELIABLE and well priced service. Don't go elsewhere till you try these guys."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Very pleased with the service provided, would defo recommend to anyone in a panic with a faulty hard drive."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Recovered vital data from a failed RAID for a client. Swift professional service, have used before and will no doubt use again!!"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Excellent service. Great result."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"They did a great job : very professional and kept me informed during the process with constant emails."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"All data recovered, which was fantastic"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"The faulty drive I sent to MJM was quickly analysed and I was kept regularly informed by e-mail as the drive worked its way through the process of recovery. The whole process was quick, replies to my queries were quick, and the team were very accommodating. My data was returned on an external USB Drive (at a low additional fee) and arrived next day following dispatch."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"I am a computer dinosaur,! So when I dropped a heavy weight on my laptop they were my nearest help. I felt that I was treated as a normal person, not an idiot. There service was excellent and they managed to save 95% of all my stuff. Their price was very reasonable compared to all the other sites I visited. I am very happy with them"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Reassuring, professional and confidently put my mind at ease... Kept me up to date on progress, and were able to recover almost all my data. Would recommend to anyone unfortunate enough to lose their data."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Mjm quickly and professionally dealt with my corrupt data issues on my two NAS volumes. All my data was restored and I was able to use it again in less than a week. Their customer service was 10 out of 10. My only issue was the cost."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Thanks very much for once again saving the day and successfully recovering all the required data. Outstanding service as always."
Simon Van Zwanenberg
Verified Buyer
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"They provide an excellent all-round service: particularly, they provide regular updates."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Calm, clear service - understood what was happening at every stage. Delivered everything on time and budget. Would wholeheartedly recommend."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Prompt service, professional, recovered 99.5% of the data and every bit of critical data I had requested. Hard drive was delivered in excellent protective packaging and communication throughout was impeccable. Even sent me a few files to test before I requested the full recovery. Just outstanding all round and for a price far lower than many data recovery companies. I hope I never have to use a data recovery service again, but if I did I'd go with MjM again without a doubt. Thank you Mike and all at MjM!"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Outstanding once again i thought this would be mission impossible"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Helpful, efficient, always in contact to let us know the status of the work, and flexible to our specific needs. Would recommend and use again if the situation required!"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Great service and always informative of each stage."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Very quick and professional service. Managed to recover all the data lost."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Full recovery of the data and all round excellent service. Regular updates on the progress of the work was also highly appreciated. Would recommend this service to anyone."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Excellent value for money, fast service and constant updates on progress."
MjM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 133 reviews