MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MjM Data Recovery Ltd
Read MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About MjM Data Recovery Ltd:

MJM Data Recovery provide a professional and prompt service. Recovering data from hard drives, SSD, RAID Systems, Memory cards, Tape and all other magnetic and optical computer data storage devices. We off a no recovery no fee service and a free diagnosis.

datarecovery@mjm.co.uk

The Old Glove Factory35 Church Street

Well pleased with recovery service. Actions performed quickly and successfully,
good communication, fast service and great out come. Highly recommended for future jobs.
Our home computer failed to boot up and we found backups had not been backing up. As we could not see the data on the hard drive by connecting directly to our new computer via a USB connection, we were recommended to contact MjM Data Recovery to try and recover the information held on our hard drive. MjM acknowledged receipt of the hard drive as soon as it arrived and kept us updated throughout the process, so we knew what they were doing and finding, then we received the best update of all, they had managed to recover everything. We received a very quick and efficient service and we cannot thank MjM enough. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
We were asked to help in the recovery of data on a failed hybrid drive that had been examined by a couple of other companies with no positive outcome. I was referred to MJM by another recovery specialist (that I have used for over 20 years) who couldn't commit to the work and he referred us to MJM. The process was simple for this failed drive with both controller issues and bad sectors. Some data was not recovered but this was indicated before acceptance with the option of more intensive and specialist recovery methods being employed for that special file or data should it be required. We accepted the standard option over a 7 days period. Our client was thrilled with what was recovered which allowed his business to continue without lost IP. The reference given to MJM by my trusted recovery company and the quality of the work carried out leaves me with no other option but to highly recommend MJM for any recovery challenges you have.
Very professional and efficient, kept informed throughout. Good value for money - would highly recommend.
The job was completed in a timely manner, all of my requests were acknowledged. I was provided regular updates on the progress of the job and was excellent value for money.
II was incredibly happy with the quick and helpful service by MJM. The offer was to turn the data recovery job around within a few days and (though Christmas intervened) they did just that, managing to recover the greater body of the data, which I had hoped would be. Also, there was a calm and customer-friendly attitude too. With a slightly panic-prone non-techy mindset, I struggled to understand the process, the initial proof copy, and the software for reading it, but I was always talked through things with a reassuringly pleasant and efficient approach. A job well-done, I would say!
I was recommenced MJM by another company on the basis of the quality of the work that they provided. I spoke to Martin on the phone initially and he was very clear with regards to their processes and costs. Knowing that they had worked with a number of leading professional institutions including my own put me at ease. The quality of service was excellent and I was regularly kept up to date with the progress of the work. As my HDD was quite old they had to get some spare parts but were able to retrieve all of the data and did so in a very prompt and timely manner. In short fantastic service and I could not have been happier with the work and service provided. I cannot recommend them more highly.
All our files has been recovered from faulty hard drive. Excellent service.
Thank you for your kind review, it really helps us to know that we are doing things right. Best regards. Mike
very helpful and friendly communication with updates throughout the whole process highly recommend
You hope you never have to use this kind of service but when you do it's very reassuring to deal with efficient and reliable professionals. MjM were quick to respond, kept me informed with regular updates, and successful in getting my data back from what had been a completely unresponsive SSD. Thank you.
Good and prompt service - a full recovery of HDD data - I am a happy customer
Excellent service. Great communication and regular updates at each stage of the process.
Excellent and professional service! Kept me updated on everything they were doing. Was completed ahead of schedule. Could not have asked for more!
1. Regular Up dates on progress 2. Very Helpful instructions 3.They recovered vital information
HDD failure but MjM has made a very quick data recovery for a very good price. Mike and Martin were all the time in contact with me keeping me up to date, which was very reassuring. All in all a five-star experience, I would highly recommend them to anybody in this stressful situation.
MjM were highly efficient giving me reports at every stage of the process and returned my recovered data well within the 14 days promised. The price was reasonable. I cant recommend them highly enough. Great work
I have used MJM many times, and you can count on them to recover your data quickly. They are my go-to firm for any recovery jobs.
Efficient Easy to contact Polite Best of all- they recovered my data when two other companies had said it was impossible! Thank you so much!
A great, rapid, personal service, very professional attitude, and gave me peace of mind that I was dealing with the right people who could safely recover my data. I would highly recommend
MjM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 181 reviews