MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

datarecovery@mjm.co.uk

The Old Glove Factory35 Church Street

Nicola

Was the job completed in the agreed time?

Quick service and great communication to keep you in the loop.

When I had a query about the recovered data, they responded quickly with a detailed and easy to understand response,

Thanks
Michael Richmond

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

First class service and attention, recovered 100% of the data from our failed drive very quickly. Very professional and highly recommended.
Tony Capewell

Was the job completed in the agreed time?

very efficient and turned around the data quicker than stated. Very happy.
John Stafford

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Good quick and helpful service
Keith

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Excellent customer service. Prompt attention.
Christopher Elliott

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Good communications which made us feel MJM was going the extra mile, fast service and a well managed system for data recovery and access, all around good performance.
Jean

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Although you weren't able to retrieve my data due to a faulty external hard drive the service you gave was excellent.
Patrick

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Very professional, good communications throughout, lower price than elsewhere, timely, said they would not charge if they could not help, got the job done.
ITS (Surrey) Ltd
Verified Reviewer

Was the job completed in the agreed time?

We have used MjM many times over the years. Service has always been excellent and they have never failed at a recovery. Prices are very competitive . We would whole heartily recommend to anyone.
Dale

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

The whole service was very professional. They communicated clearly and thoroughly daily to give updates of the works.

I would 100% use them again.
David

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Excellent, professional and friendly service
Cheskel Klein

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

they are really the best when it comes to recovery, they go the extra mile to get the stuff recovered and provide an excellent service, i have used them many times and will keep on using them again and again
Recommended A++++++
Www

Was the job completed in the agreed time?

Easy to use process - good information on how it all works and what can be expected. Excellent communication from MjM during the process and all my data retrived and safely got back to me at the cost that was outlined. 10 out of 10.
Jack Bannister

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Excellent service and got the data back. My customer was very happy. Thank you very much
David

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

They recovered all the data from my hard disk. The work was carried out within the agreed timescales and I was kept informed by email. They did what it said on the tin. Very happy.

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

They very professionally and speedily recovered my data, but they also kept me informed. Well done, completely recommend this company.
Andrew Webber

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

MJM performed a miracle for me in restoring my data from a faulty back-up external hard drive. They did what the computer said was impossible. The expertise, enthusiasm and care shown by Mike was fantastic. After a few days of great anxiety and wondering what I could do, I gave the disc in to MJM on a Friday. On Monday I collected a new disc with my data in good order.
Jon Turley

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Provided a very high quality of service because my data was recovered within 2 days and kept me up to date on a regular basis.
Katy Green

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

Prompt service and all data recovered as requested. Martin keeps in touch constantly and the delivery of the recovered data was speedy. Great Service :)
Kevin Collins

Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?

It's never pleasant realising you are going to need data recovery specialists, but MjM certainly took the sting out of it. They gave friendly and clear advice when I initially telephoned (and no hard sell!) which was followed up with quick and courteous attention when I asked them to take on the job for me. The data was recovered well within the promised timescale and for a very reasonable fee. MjM turned a potential nightmare into no more than an inconvenience and I am definitely saving their details in case I ever need help again.
MjM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 108 reviews