MjM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MjM Data Recovery Ltd

About MjM Data Recovery Ltd: MJM Data Recovery provide a professional and prompt service. Recovering data from hard drives, SSD, RAID Systems, Memory cards, Tape and all other magnetic and optical computer data storage devices. We off a no recovery no fee service and a free diagnosis.

datarecovery@mjm.co.uk

The Old Glove Factory35 Church Street

Was the job completed in the agreed time?
"Great, personal service. Good communication throughout and very friendly/understanding to a non-techy person! Good response time to questions. As quoted, not full price as not all data recovered. All in all, very pleased with MjM Data Recovery Ltd. I really wanted to support a local company and I wasn’t disappointed. Highly recommended. Thank you!"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"I had vital information on my HD. When it failed, all my prjects came to a crashing hault. MjM managed to recover 100% of the data and return it back to me in no time att all. Would highly recommend"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Thank you so much for all your help, Fast and professional Service but also Friendly helpful people Would highly recommend"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"All data was recovered from hard drive. This was done quickly and we received regular updates regarding progress. Was given a price quote at the start so no shocks when the bill came. Quick, friendly service. Thanks."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Prompt, courteous service. Well-informed of progress via email throughout the data recovery service."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Used MjM a number of times over the years, proffessional, reliable and great people to deal with."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"MJM should always be your first port of call.... They definitely know what they are doing and they do it well."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"From start to finish the process is simple and painfree. We have used these guys for over a year now and have found them to be precise, quick and informative throughout each stage of recovery."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Excellent professionals, delivering and Excellent service to us."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"MJM provided excellent service throughout the entire process. I was kept informed through every process along the way. They quickly recovered the data from my toasted flash drive and made 100% of the files available to me. 100% recovery and 100% satisfied. I would highly recommend MJM. Their service fees are very reasonable, and they performed my data recovery at 50% of the original estimate. Honesty goes a very long way. Thank you Mike! And thank you MJM. If ever I need data recovery in the future, MJM has my business. Rick, Washington State, USA"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"They fully recovered the data from a broken HDD and did so quicker than expected. Kept sending update messages as the work progressed, so very good communications. Price was reasonable for what is usually an expensive specialist service. Cannot fault and would use again if ever needed."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"I had already tried a recovery which involved a rom chip transplant onto a donor PCB before I approached MJM. The first attempt by the previous company was unsuccessful and I was left fearing the worst. However, MJM took my hard drive and were able to successfully copy the rom chip that I feared had been destroyed during an electrical surge within my computer. Within a matter of 3 days I was presented with a complete file list from my hard drive, detailing a 100% file recovery rate. My disk was returned the next day and every file I have checked thus far, is as it was before the incident. An invaluable service with constant progress updates. The work they did was greatly appreciated at an excellent price."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Achieved what I wanted quickly and efficiently keeping me updated throughout the process."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Glad I found these guys. Read lots of reviews and horror stories. Sent the broken drive, heard back quickly, good communications throughout the whole process. Didn't immediately see the files, but a quick email and was given the details. Found the files in a lost folder and gave the go-ahead to proceed. Received the drive the next working day and extracted the files. One happy boss. Thanks guys"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Not only did MjM do what it says on their tin i.e. recover my data from a corrupted hard drive, I was very impressed by their communication throughout the process and the fact that they were prepared to work outside 'normal' working hours. For example on one occasion sending me files at 10.30pm (and also at weekends, saturday and sunday) so that I could check them thus significantly speeding up the process. I wouild like to say that I would recommend them to all who find themselves in a similar situation that I did, which was kind of a last resort scenario of recovering some files that I badly needed for work. They did recover them and did it in a very professional way."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Firstly, I loved service enough to leave a review (which is very rear)! It boils down to your customer service, how you kept me informed with the automated emails updating me throughout the process you followed and the final aspects after a successful recovery. Thanks."
"Excellent professional service"
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Excellent service. Great communication keeping you up to date with progress."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Great service, regular updates and manged to recover all the data from the disk."
Were you charged the exact price that you were quoted?
"Excellent job.kept in touch all the way through. Recovered all I wanted."
MjM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 159 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access