MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy

Steven Price
"Just what we wanted for our bedroom it looks good and the right size and happy with the price £129 including delivery and the best part we can lock it"
Sarah Bonney
"Brilliant fridge! Just what I needed! Very smooth and nice to look at, fast service and easy instructions. Thank you very much"
George Sulley
"Fantastic service, friendly and the fridge came next day even tho I ordered in the afternoon"
"I think it is very helpful"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great price. Perfect for when we go camping. Will fit some milk, butter and a couple of cans. Prompt delivery too."
"Brought this fridge for my son for his birthday, very happy lad. It's a great size and completely silent when on eco mode, will recommend to all friends and family. And a great price too."
"Great service"
"Took only 1 day yo come loved it"
"Great site with lots of different fridge styles and sizes. Found the perfect fridge and it came next day, as promised. Will definitely recommend."
"Naomi was so helpful with my problem order. I would recommend your company to anyone. Anne was also very helpful. During my delemma."
"well hpw does that saying go !!!! he did and does all it said on the tin so to speak ; i was so amazed at the help i got ? i dont bye on line !! im in my 70s !!But when i rang with some help about the fridge !thay couldnt be more helpful with all my ifs and donts ect the young girl was chatty laughing nothink was to much for her 10 out of 10 for me and the fridge was great !! ill be back LOL many thanks to all and the lad who dropped it off great service well done John Davis !!"
"They work fantastic and they look good, they arrived fast, so I am very happy with this Company and would buy from them again."
"My mini fridge arrived very promptly and although a grade A looks absolutely perfect. It's currently keeping my sandwich and milk cool! Nice and neat and perfect for my needs."
"Compact fridge, very quiet. We'll designed and lockable, which is a plus."
"Fantastic service from easy use of website to delivery very happy highly recommended"
"Excellent fridge extremely well made compared to others on the market"
"I am delighted with this tiny fridge. It is the only one which will fit my micro-campervan. Good choice of colours although I chose black. It only draws 50w on AC current and 45 on DC, so fine for leisure batteries. Comes complete with leads for both AC and DC. It will easily contain a pint of milk, plus room for butter or folded pack of bacon (for example); or 2 cans of beer if you're so inclined! Arrived well within designated time, well wrapped and exactly as described. I ran it overnight just to check the coolness, and it keeps milk well chilled. Larger fridges are available, but this is the only tiny one that I've found. Excellent product."
"Amazing service amazing product speedy speedy delivery, warm polite friendly delivery boy, highly recommend live my quirky little fridge and who knew it's a warmer too, bonus, sake price double bonus and it's simply Amazaballs, can spread the word this company is awesome huggles Jane."
"Prompt and straightforward service."
"Nice fridge looks good but read all information there is a defect on the top of fridge"
"Quick, easy service Perfect fridge for my bedroom Quiet when on Eco."
"My two grandsons wanted one each in their bedrooms. They are thrilled with them planning what drinks are going where.have to go shopping now. Really well made and such lovely colours just like your advert. I would recommend these fridges to anyone to place anywhere in the home. Were packed beautifully too. Very very happy with everything."
"Easy to order, great price and delivered quickly"
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.41 based on 1,945 reviews