MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk
Read MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
MiniFridge.co.uk 4 star review on 1st May 2020
Mandy Riches
MiniFridge.co.uk 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Michael Neal
More Photos & Videos
Great , dispatched with no effort and delivered we’ll before expected. Thanks and would happily order from here again.
No idea. Ordered on next day delivery. 3 days later still waiting
Great fridge, fits perfectly in the space I had, ordered and delivered within a timely manner, very professional company! Couldn’t be happier
Happy with our fridge. Quick delivery too
Arrived promptly and the next day but have not yet used as have purchased for an office that I am moving to later in the month
Fridge didn’t arrive,tried to contact to ask why,no one answered the phones,email response was stating it had been dispatched and would be with me shortly,no apologies or explanation received,so had to contact PayPal to get me my money back.
Very poor customer service unfortunately
Just the right size brilliant
Ordered Sunday afternoon, delivered Tuesday morning, excellent service, easy ordering, would recommend.
next day delivery promise rolls to the first working day, if u order saturday it’ll come tuesday... other than that good deal
Very fast delivery and good communication regarding delivery time and was delivered at time stated.
It’s great quality
Very easy to deal with delivery was fast.. love the look of my new mini fridge..
I bought a mini fridge 15 wanted to change my order and you took 2days to get back to me could no get contact.
I recently purchased a mini fridge, from MiniFridge.co.uk, the fridge arrived quickly and was kept informed of delivery at all stages, I reviewed the product extensively and although I haven’t used it yet I am confident the product will be of a very high quality, the service I received was first class from order point to the actual delivery. Thank you MiniFridge
Cool fridge.
Absolutely love this fringe keeps beverage cool and chilled quickly, and is so quiet and has a lovely look and feel 👍
I have had no response regarding my order. It has not arrived despite website saying next day delivery.
The worst company I have ordered from 24 hour delivery and still waiting after 48 hours. The company can’t give me a tracking number therefore it’s not been dispatched and they haven’t got the decency to tell me. Hopeless.
Don't know what the fridge is like I bought it because it said next day delivery 3 days later it turned up and I am not home 😠
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.41 based on 2,915 reviews