MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk
Read MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy
Extremely easy to order online, all information relevant to each item brilliantly illustrated making selection easy, very quick delivery via third party courier with excellent communication regarding delivery date and time slot, bought mini fridge to take on our travels able to operate with mains or 12v car Facility, currently storing 3 cans of Gin & tonic and 12 bottles of 330ml Heineken which took approximately 3 hours to chill. Please so far with performance.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very nice fringe, quick shipping
Bought for my daughters bedroom and did not disappoint she’s well pleased
Excellent fridge, just right for our camper van
Quick and easy. My fridge came with no problems and really happy with my purchase. Definitely will recommend. Thank you
the fridge gets colder than i expected for a small appliance it's very good.
Received next day exactly what we ordered and wanted
Cooling to acceptable level. It has been running on MAX since it was delivered yesterday. I like versatility of this fridge as it can be used in the car. Hotel room as well as the office in this current difficult times. Very pleased.
Great would recommend to anyone who’s interested
Fabulous portable fridge, well worth the money. Was thinking about buying a cheaper version, so pleased I didn’t. Far exceeded my expectations I was very impressed. Used on 5 day camping trip last week during heatwave.
I ordered my mini fridge on Saturday 24 July it said on the website next day delivery.....well today is Tuesday 27 July I have just received it I don't call that next day if it is due to when thay dispatch it it then it should state it on the website it is is misleading
Easy to order…brilliant delivery…opened box to look at fridge…I am sure my Grandson will be delighted with it for his bedroom when he goes to uni….👍
MiniFridge.co.uk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Hi, Thank you for your great review.
Good fridge, nice size
Very quick delivery
Hi Ross, Thank you for your feedback.
This little powerhouse is everything I could ask for during this summer heatwave. I've been able to keep drinks cool and its been a real life saver. Delivery was fast and came much earlier than I could have asked for. 5/5 stars!
Hi, Thank you for your valued review.
Very quick dispatch and delivery. Very happy with product. 10/10
Great choice of excellently priced fridges. Easy to order, free next day delivery, what more could you ask for?! Fridge is a perfect size, arrived well packaged, plug in and go. Thoroughly recommend!
Hi, Thank you for using minifridge.co.uk
Excellent product way above expectations
No comment
Excellent service ordered and delivered next day very happy with my new mini fridge for work
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.46 based on 4,672 reviews