MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

Click Here

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy

Heather Pointer
"Prompt delivery. Great customer service. Brilliant fridge for my daughter’s room at University. It was set up and cooled quickly. Perfect size. Thank you."
Nicola Edden
"Great little fridge and great birthday present for my son. really enjoys having it in his room. Would love to win voucher as my other son would like one 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞"
"really good"
"Excellent little fridge for bedroom use. Worked straight away and keeps contents very cold. First rate fast delivery too."
Hi Roger,

Thank you for your great review. We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product.
"Good service Fast delivery. Quality product"
Thank you so much for your valued review!
"It's small and compact"
"Unable to complete review as mini fridge was not delivered. Spoke with Oliver this morning who took up the non feliveryvwith the courier company. Due to be delivered tomorrow 48 hours late"
Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer service team at help@sixty.co.uk.
"Great selection, item as described, free quick delivery and a great price. Very pleased"
Thank you for leaving your positive feedback
"Excellent, was bought by my mum, for my son, for Xmas,"
"Great service"
"The mini fridge was delivered promptly and world as expected. The item was in good condition."
"Looks smart, works well."
"Excellent product. Excellent service. Speedy delivery."
Thank you so much for your valued review!
"Found item needed very easy an ordering was easy only problem had was delivery item didnt arrive on the date an time you said it would arrive"
Thank you for leaving your positive feedback
"The mini fridge is excellent quality , arrived very quickly . Packaging was great , no fault with anything. I would strongly recommend this company to my friends and family ."
We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided and I thank you for leaving your positive feedback
"I use this fridge to store one or two pint cartons of milk and a few vegetables. It does the job. The fan is quite audible, though not annoying. It's an old model, but inexpensive. It suits me as a single person living as simply as I reasonable can perfectly."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase from us
"Not only have I not received the item I ordered, but the delivery service tell they informed the company that they had not received the item at 8.30 in the morning - but I still received a jolly email from the company telling me my item was on its way. Terrible service. Then when I called they were closed."
"Fab mini fridge to keep my juice or snacks cool while I’m living away from home,speedy fast delivery too"
Hi Aimee,

Thank you for your great review.
"Excellent service, very easy to organise, everything as it said on the tin."
Hi Artie,

It’s wonderful to hear you are so pleased with the service you received. Thank you for your great review.
"super very good for price"
Hi John,

Thank you so much for your valued review.
"Yeah great"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your great review.
"wanted a mini fridge for the office. they have an excellent choice and the prices very competitive. ordered one day delivery the next. very please with purchase and service. would thoroughly recommend."
Hi Angela,

Thank you for your great review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received. It is nice to know that you would recommend us.
"Hopeless, I ordered an item for next day delivery and over a week later it still hasn’t arrived! I’ve emailed and had no response. How disappointing, my son didn’t get his birthday gift on time because of this terrible company."
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.40 based on 2,268 reviews