MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate MiniFridge.co.uk ?

GIANPAOLO MANTINI
Verified Buyer
"simple ordering, delivered on time."
Alan Marsh
Verified Buyer
"It was exactly what I was looking for great size very quiet and great delivery and service"
Suraj Patel
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery and got exactly what was described"
Julia Reilly
Verified Buyer
"My husband is in a nursing home and doesnt eat very healthily. The mini fridge means he can have fruit and I take homemade smoothies in to him as well as keeping drinks cool for him."
Sandra Bott
"Very good"
Samantha Wynne
Verified Buyer
"Looks good and realitively quiet perfect for my sons room"
Andrew Hurden
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I've purchased items from MiniFridge. Stress free shopping, good service and next day delivery, what more could one ask!"
Shona Howie
Verified Buyer
"Received quickly. It is for my niece for her 11th birthday on 15th. She will put it in her newly decorated bedroom & I just know she will love it."
Chelsea Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Does what it’s supposed to do. Keeps food and drink nice and fresh. Have it in my bedroom and it’s quiet so no trouble sleeping. Easy to use."
"Excellent product!"
John Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Unable to contact by telephone during working hours-no answer! Cookie feature on site irritating! Fridge smaller than expected-unable to put a small wine bottle in."
"Enjoy drinks amd food in My room"
Brian Rogets
Verified Buyer
"Compact, efficient, well designed and functional"
Shona White
Verified Buyer
"Ideal size for what we need for.looks great when on display.a very good buy!!!"
"I ordered my mini fridge before 14.30hrs on a Monday and now at 15.05hrs Thursday still hasn't arrived. And on Friday same never arrived despite them telling me on Thursday then Friday 08.00hrs-16.00hrs then at 16.07hrs telephoning them who replied a new driver will be there in 30 minutes , My Manager sent me a text at 17.15hrs saying still hadn't arrived despite having address, contact name ,cell phone number. I now want a refund of my money and I will buy elsewhere."
Sue Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Great colours, small and light, very easy to use and suitable for 12v or mains. Plus excellent value for money - who could ask for more!"
Norah Mambane
Verified Buyer
"Send me what l was looking for and also delivered as promised thank you"
Frances Palmeri
Verified Buyer
"good to look at and does just what I needed"
"Easy to order on line and plenty of information on products. Speedy delivery friendly helpful service. Would use again"
Rafal Podkowa
Verified Buyer
"Good price, quick delivery. Well recommended"
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.31 based on 1,150 reviews