MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy

Tracey Flatt
"Been thinking of buying a mini fridge for a while , found the website easily , ordering was simple & delivery was quick"
Katarzyna Szymanska
"I bought this 15l fridge for my partner as its very handy for him when playing games and he is very happy with it. Good size and design keeping drinks really chilled so can't complain. Its not quiet but not too noisy either so is bareble. Will highly recomend!"
Frann Leach
"I took a while to research the mini fridge offers online, and the IceQ is just right. Unlike other small fridges, it has a flat top, so I can put my one-cup kettle on top, which is ideal. Ordering was very simple and fast and I was offered a discount coupon when I first landed on the site, so I got money off as well! I love my little blue fridge, which holds milk, juice and sandwich makings for me and keeps them cool. Because it's really quiet, it doesn't keep me awake at night either. I recommend it to anyone who wants a small fridge for use in a bedroom, car or mobile home (all the cables you need come with it, so you don't need to pay any extra)."
"I needed a small fridge to store our nursery milk delivery. This was ideal. Just the right size and fits perfectly in the corner of our pantry."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Much more affordable fridge within my price range. Bit noisier than expected"
"Great service and fast delivery"
"Fabulous Minifridge, allows me to keep a few bottles of water in. I keep this in my bedroom, fan isn't too loud either. Would recommend.."
"Fits nicely in room. Is quite noisy considering it said fan though I can't compare to a traditional mini fridge. Very handy to have the handle ubove. makes moving around alot easier and Uwould be taking to uni with me. Only thing that would be nice was if it came with a case to protect it more when travelling."
"Prompt service. Good information flow. Deleivered on time as promised."
"Excellent website pictures showed exactly what I was buying"
"It is cold but not as cold as I thought it would be, but it’s very quiet and love the look of it👍🏻"
"excellent product and delivery was very quick"
"Bought the red 15 litre mini fridge for my son to use at uni, chose this particular one on other reviews stating how quiet it is and was not disappointed. It has two modes normal and eco, once nice and cool switched to eco and it is almost silent and keeps his beers ice cold! Love the design and added bonus of free next day delivery, would 100% recommend buying from Minifridge.co.uk."
"Communication poor. I ordered 2 mini fridges, one arrived on Thursday 10th, so I contacted the company to ask why only one. Was assured that they would look into it and e mail be back. Still waiting, and the money has been taken!"
"The ordering , delivery and product was flawless."
"quick delivery 11am following mid day order previous day working well very pleased"
"Arrivied on time - worked - colour was lovely - for the price it was excellent."
"The fridge is excellent! Keeps my drinks nice and cool, as well as fits all snug underneath my bed. However could be a bit bigger, or maybe I should’ve ordered a bigger fridge. Either way fantastic!"
"Very simple website to use found something that suited me perfectly and checking out was perfectly simple the fridge arrived next day as promised and the fridge is a powerful little unit all in all I'm very happy"
"Quick delivery. Great product"
"Great little fridge. Excellent value. Not too noisy."
"Great service fast and efficient order arrived in good time."
"just as advertised"