MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk
Read MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy
Great little fridge, with great capacity, if you have limited space. Highly recommended
The item looks great value for money, just awaiting confirmation of the order?
This is a good little ideal unit. I used it as a temporary fix whilst my flat was being redecorated.
Hi,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you for your great review.
Really pleased. Very quick delivery.
Hi John,

Thank you for your positive comments.
So easy to order with FREE next day delivery and a competitive price
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your great review.
Excellent service, quick delivery and the fridge looks perfect.
Hi,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
Brought to place in a B&B - looks good, only turned on to test as we are not open for the season yet. I didn't realise that you can not change which side the door opens, not a big problem but we would have changed one side had this feature been a available. You can not use the shelf if you want to put in wine bottles so we cut it half which you can do without breaking it. If it is quiet and keeps items cool (once we start to use it properly) then I would say that it is good value for money.
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Easy to order on line. Arrived on time. Now the mini bar is up and running in our guest bedroom. Await their feedback too!

Thank you for your great review.
Thank you so much for the minfridge the delivery was spot on and the product is amazing I’ve already but it to great use with my gaming set up! So £100 would be amazing with the new Xbox coming out😂
Hi Kaylem,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the product you received. Thank you for your great review.
just what i needed for my craft room. holds milk for tea and a few nibbles, more time crafting less time up and down stairs. lovely.
Hi Davina,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback. We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product.
Fridge arrived promptly as advertised. No fuss with it. Also setting it was hassle free. It's so light and great space inside. And it does what it says. Very impressed with the fridge and the service.
Hi,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received. Thank you so much for your valued review.
Next day delivery (free) and great products.

Thank you for your great review.
Ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday.. Good communication.. Packaged well..
Hi Brenda,

Excellent quick service
Hi Sue,

We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided and I thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
excellent value
Hi Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Excellent service. Arrived the next day and is great condition. Would definitely use them again.
Hi,

Excellent service, was texted with delivery time slot and fridge arrived as promised.
Hi Pat,

Very easy to order,fast delivery and very pleased with fridge

Thank you for your great review.
I tried to return this fridge and had many difficulties as they kept re delivering this to me instead of refunding the fridge to the original warehouse. I have also had an issue with receiving the refund. The team at minifridge keep blaming my bank provider, but its nothing to do with them. They haven't issued me a refund.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear of the issues which have occured with your order.

We have looked into your order and can see a refund was processed on 17th January. You may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Thanks for fast delivery! I did my first purchase for my sister as a Christmas gift, we liked it so much that I am now ordering one for myself as well!
Hi,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received. Thank you for your great review.
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.40 based on 2,586 reviews