MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk
Read MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy
Bought for utility room worktop as kitchen on middle floor. Perfect for keeping open cat food tin cool and doesn’t take up much space.
It’s a Christmas gift so I can’t actually review the fridge itself but it was easy to order and arrived the next morning so... so far so good!
Bought for my grandson for Xmas, that's all he wants so hopefully it will be great. Not opened it yet.
Very happy with my order fast delivery it's a Christmas present for my 8yr old son he will love it thanks.
Wow wow wow! I didn't need to speak to an advisor but the process all through to the delivery was so fast it's amazing! Wish all delivery's were that fast and efficient!! Affordable and so easy to purchase 😊
Great website easy to find and order off them
Very quick service exactly what I expected
Had a great online experience, had exactly what I wanted, delivery was prompt not a bad word to say
Excellent service with very efficient customer service.Will definitely recommend the company to my friends.
I found the product very easily through the use of correct key word tagging which meant it came up as a sponsored post. I got the mini fridge at a great price and it arrived in perfect condition and exactlt on time. The mini fridge itself is of a high quality so I'm certain I have made the correct decision. I'd recommend this provider anyday and I will be certainly be a returning customer.
Great service and quick delivery
Not been used yet as it is a present.
Service was fine, fridge did not arrive next day, but it wasn't important to us so not an issue. The fridge is exactly what we were looking for, appears to be very efficient, and a very good price. The only complaint is that the feet are fixed to the plastic base which is not solid enough to support it properly. I have sorted this out myself, but a more solid base would be much better for this fridge.
Excellent service
Website was easy to use very fast delivery (next day) and was free delivery easy transaction will buy from again
I placed the order and my item was delivered in just a couple of days, very good as it was close to Christmas too! Very happy
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Easy to order and arrived as stated. Box was wet, so slightly concerned as the item is a gift. Hopefully the mini fridge is okay.
Hi David,

Thank you for your review and comments. We hope the rest of your experience goes smoothly with minifridge.co.uk.
Goods good vaulue fast delivery and would recommend and use again
Hi Mervyn,

Thank you for your great review. It is nice to know that you would recommend us.
The fridge is a gift
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your review.
Early days but I'm really happy with my mini fridge. Wine, beer, cans. Will get plenty of use. Looks good in the kitchen. 👍
Hi Derek,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the product you received. Thank you for your great review.
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.40 based on 2,410 reviews