MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy

Frann Leach
"I took a while to research the mini fridge offers online, and the IceQ is just right. Unlike other small fridges, it has a flat top, so I can put my one-cup kettle on top, which is ideal. Ordering was very simple and fast and I was offered a discount coupon when I first landed on the site, so I got money off as well! I love my little blue fridge, which holds milk, juice and sandwich makings for me and keeps them cool. Because it's really quiet, it doesn't keep me awake at night either. I recommend it to anyone who wants a small fridge for use in a bedroom, car or mobile home (all the cables you need come with it, so you don't need to pay any extra)."
Danielle Kerton
"Spacious and well capacitated, perfect for shared use and holds plenty of cans or bottles, also quick to cool down once set up. Design is fab and is ideal for a bedroom. Extremely happy with my purchase and I highly recommend, thankyou."
"Very good service and prompt delivery"
"Good selection and easy ordering. Rapid delivery. Well pleased with my fridge."
"Absolutely excellent ordered it at 3pm was here by 11 am the next day and it was free postage excellent item as well many thanks"
"Quick and Easy searching for the perfect fridge to suit our office. Notification of delivery frequent and easy to follow. Overnight delivery was a great bonus. No long waits and delivered straight to the door."
"Lovely little fridge"
"I was looking for two small fridge for my sons room , and I brought from this company and not only did I get a good deal but fast delivery and very well packed , would use again and I would tell my friends 😃"
"The fridge arrived next day as stated and working well. It sits nicely on the worktop, and is quieter than we expected. Thank you"
"Very goid"
"Easy to use website and competitive prices. Delivery was spot on. Well packaged"
"Ordered on line , very straightforward delivered the next day as promised"
"It cannot be Sixty Stores fault? I ordered a fridge. When it arrived the box was soaking wet and falling apart the packaging inside was damaged and the item was soiled the plastic bag had been opened. When I complained and requested a replacement. Sixty said must provide photo evidence of damage. I am not able to do this so Sixty said that I mast package the item suitably for return and I would be charged the costs of the returns. Remember the box is a soggy mess the item is damaged through no fault of mine but I must pay them it take it back and if required arrange suitable packaging. They then immediately referred to their terms and conditions to justify me being charged. Sixty can send you any old rubbish in any condition and if you don't like it they will charge you to take it away. Disgusting."
"Good website...easy to find what I was looking for."
"Remarkable value for money if it endures."
"Product is fab. Had to chase order though as wasn't delivered when stated on invoice. A email to customer services sorted it all out though."
"This is an xmas present. Sure the person will be thrilled with it. Very easy to order on line and fast free delivery which i could track. Brilliant service. Very happy."
"Looks nice and will be perfect for my sons bedroom"
"Looks good quality, bought for Christmas for my husbands computer/ study room ,to keep him supplied with drinks and chocolate,"
"Webiste very easy to follow - purchase was quick and easy and delivery was super fast."
"exactly what i ordered delivery also very good will use them again should the need arise"
"Great service from start to finish"
"I ordered the Ice Q and it had a scratch on the front. I contacted them and they got back to me within a day and organised a collection and replacement straight away."
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.36 based on 1,494 reviews