MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate MiniFridge.co.uk?

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith
Verified Buyer

After a very long search l thankfully found the fridge l was after
The price and style please and the name guarantees
Dawn Graham
Dawn Graham
Verified Buyer

It's a lovely looking little fridge, ideal for the daughter's room
Victoria Valentine
Victoria Valentine
Verified Buyer

Easy process to purchase, good communications, super fast delivery and an adorable little item! I only needed something to keep the milk cool on my shop floor... (and maybe the odd chocolate bar...)! This is perfect!
Jodie Dolloway
Verified Buyer

The delivery was very fast and properly packaged. I bought a small red mini fridge for my fiancé as a Christmas present and it’s lovely just enough to fit a few cans in. The fridge was exactly as described and very nice design perfect to sit on side table.
Alecia Grant
Verified Buyer

Service was good, however my fridge arrived a day late and thats the reason i have given 4 stars
Emma Watson
Verified Buyer

NEXT DAY DELIVERY ?? THIS DID NOT HAPPEN, SOGGY BOX FROM THE RAIN BUT WASNT LEFT OUTSIDE ??
Kevin Crossland
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the appliance, a no noise fridge, brill.
Sarah Jane Tustain

Easy to order.
Dean Leaver

Good Price
Christopher LAMBLE
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and next day free delivery was very good. Overnight delivery and tracking including up to date phone messages by APC Delivery service was very very helpful.
Priscilla West
Verified Buyer

Great for my grandson to use as he only as a small room.very happy. Nice fridge.good for the money.
Jeremy Jones
Verified Buyer

I ordered late on a Friday and checked delivery date on web page , which was Monday morning , I then noticed I had put the wrong building number on delivery address , I phoned customer services explained the situation and was told that although the fridge had been dispatched she would phone APC to try and change it , anyway had an email back to say that they had aborted delivery for Monday had changed the address and would re-deliver on Tuesday - excellent -and free delivery what more could you ask ?
Emma Driver

Easy website
Patricia Jones
Verified Buyer

Easy order process and great efficient and fast service. Highly recommend.
Ria Banitas
Verified Buyer

Free delivery, easy website, good quality product

Easy order online
Kept me informed about delivery
Ann Sturgeon
Verified Buyer

Good price and very quick delivery
David Hughes
Verified Buyer

Still not delivered, so much for next day!
Verified Buyer

Excellent fast delivery! The site is very easy to navigate and it was easy to see all my available options.
Trevor Richardson
Verified Buyer

Loads of room, bought for my nephew's bedroom, he loves it, its noisy though, but if you put it on eco mode its a lot quieter
Lynn Laidlaw
Verified Buyer

I had no problems at all ordering from the website and the fridge was delivered next day. My little nephew is going to love his Christmas gift. He said he wanted a blue one and that’s what I got. Plenty of room in it for his cans and chocolate. Very happy with my purchase. Thankyou MiniFridge for a hassle free transaction.
Tim Rice

Easy ordering. Good prices. Swift delivery
Anne Todd
Verified Buyer

It was very easy to buy on-line simple and straightforward and quick delivery, It's a Christmas present for my fifteen year old grandson, I know he will be very happy to receive it, he wants it for his bedroom.
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.20 based on 751 reviews