MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend MiniFridge.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

Tell us how MiniFridge.co.uk made you happy

Renata Boyle
"This had to be the fastest delivery I have ever had from the click of the mouse to unwrapping the box .... Love my mini fridge and the fact that it came with a mains plug as well as the one for the car. Now I don't have to keep running up and down the stairs to get my vitamin C serum ... good service from this company."
Anne Marie Francis
"Fantastic service from easy use of website to delivery very happy highly recommended"
Ben Harper
"Very pleased with the mini fridge I received. The delivery was very quick and the fridge itself looks good. It was in the clearance section of the website (Graded A), when it arrived it looked brand new. So overall I'm happy with my purchase."
"Easy site to navigate, good prices and brilliant deals"
"Quick easy to order, delivery outstanding early next day. Product amazing more room than I thought excellent would highly recommend. Last of all exceptional value for money."
"Excellent service throughout order to delivery process. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service and great product."
"Good size, nice and quiet. Perfect for keeping my milk chilled. Good value for money. Very pleased with my purchase."
"An easy and straightforward process online. The mini fridge was delivered the next day without problem. We are really happy with the product, so far. It's quiet, unassuming in black, with plenty of capacity for our needs."
"Just what I wanted . Arrived on time .great job."
"I bought this for my bedroom having recently had a hip operation and love my early morning cup of tea. It did not occur to me that it would be "noisy " which is the only negative comment I can make. It is the perfect size for my needs (keeping milk fresh) and fits well on my extended bedside table. Delivery was next day as stated, securely but not excessively packaged."
"Product arrived much sooner than expected and is of very high quality."
"Arrived the next day..nice little Fridge, does the job."
"Great little fridge and great birthday present for my son. really enjoys having it in his room. Would love to win voucher as my other son would like one 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞"
"Its just how a good holiday should be, Very quiet and very chilled. Keeps the contents very cold which is perfect for cold cans of drink and for keeping your lunch in."
"Lovely fridge, perfect for the office."
"Excellent fast service"
"Very quick delivery.Product as described-very satisfied. Chris Byrne."
"Found this site while browsing the net for a mini fridge for my daughter's Birthday, this site offered free delivery and a good price, item arrived quick and does what it says on the tin, pleased with the service and the product. Recommended and will use again!"
"Good chiller - shelf can be removed to take tall items. Cools down within an hour. Not noisy - an acceptable fan sound."
"Very helpful"
"Great company to deal with thankyou"
"Nice Mini fridge with ice box evaporator, going to use it for camping next month ideal compact size and weight. Cooling tests bought the internal ambient temperature of my beer 🍻 down to 5c in less than 2 hours. Many Thanks for the fast delivery 📦Dai."
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.41 based on 2,173 reviews