MiniFridge.co.uk Reviews

sales@minifridge.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate MiniFridge.co.uk?

Robin Lee
Verified Buyer

I was able to order an out of stock product. The order looked like it was going ok until it was 'not received on trunk'. Was sent an email stating they had tried to contact me and the product was out of stock and didn't know when it we next be in stock. They also said I would be receive a full refund. I still have not had my money back. Very very poor.
Michael Obrien
Verified Buyer

Great little fridge ideal for my workshop cold milk at last . The instruction manual could have been clearer I wasn't sure if this fridge could be used like a normal one ie switched on 24/7 or just for occasional use .
Michael Deegan
Verified Buyer

easy to order with prompt free delivery
Verified Buyer

I bought this mini fridge for holidays to use in a car, but as the holidays have not started yet, can't tell much about it. I'm testing it in a bedroom and for now it works perfect. Good size, and, according to my digital thermometer, the temperature inside is +8.4 C.
Jennie Kinsell
Verified Buyer

We were very happy with the fridge, would use again and recommend to friends and family.
Verified Buyer

We have a small guest house with small bedrooms they are just what we needed they keep two small cans and two sandwiches chilled we didn't a lot for them. They do the Job! very well
Elizabeth Hills
Verified Buyer

Very good sevice and just the size we needed.
Andrew Smith
Verified Buyer

It is very cold and chills my beers lovely. To early to say if reliable but quality seems fine and it was delivered quickly and free.y
Victor Knibb
Verified Buyer

Running on boat 12 to 14 volts seems we are. Undecided if it's on or working . Will try and buy a thermo
Michelle Moore
Verified Buyer

The mini fridge was delivered faulty..
I telephoned to explain that the freezer glass front is permantly misty so I think it has blown ..to be told to send photos...
I sent 4 photos to : sonia@sixty.co.uk.. That was on the 7th June... And yet I have still to this day has no reply and I still have a faulty mini freezer..
Gary Mullins

Very happy
Verified Buyer

fast delivery. notified when despatched. easy to use web site. well packaged
Alan Harle
Verified Buyer

The look of the Mini Fridge is excellent but is no more than a Cool Box and I needed a refrigerator I would like to return it in perfect condition. Can you help with pick up please?
Peter Lane
Verified Buyer

The MiniFridge does get quite cool.
Speed of cooling. In the ECO mode, it takes time to cool, especially if items are placed in at room temperature. If in the MAX mode, it does cool quicker. Provided that the items are pre-cooled the ECO setting is perfectly adequate.
Noise. In the ECO mode the noise level is barely a whisper. In the MAX mode the noise level is quite high and irritating when trying to sleep. I suggest that the MAX mode is used during the day.
Capacity. 15 litres is fine for a couple of pints of milk and some plastic containers; however, check the size of any plastic containers.
Car Use. The cigarette lighter socket lead is barely long enough to reach in to the boot in a Toyota Corolla. The contents are kept well chilled while it is plugged in even on a hot day. A suggestion for use while the car engine is not running is to utilise freezer gel packs.
On the whole a good purchase.
Roland Bejczi
Verified Buyer

The fridge itself works properly and pleased with my purchase.
Although, the delivery was very slow, which is a bad point on the courier side.
The disappointment was caused by the extremely poor packaging which resulted in a few minor scratches on the front of the door. I would expect a scratch-free product for this price.
Sue Jones
Verified Buyer

Great service. Tracked next day delivery

Fridge is perfect. Cools down quickly once switched on My daughter loved it
Unlike other suppliers you get 3 different power adapters included in the price
So pleased your Daughter loves the fridge! If there is anything else I can help you with please contact me.
Helen Snape
Verified Buyer

Exactly what I was looking for, easy to order & pay, fast delivery. Really pleased
We are very pleased the fridge is exactly what you want. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me now.
Verified Buyer

Our new minifridge fits perfectly on the desktop in our office and accommodates all our supplies.
Thank you for your review. We are very pleased the fridge is OK!
Lucy Sparkes
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, quick delivery and most importantly good product
Pleased to hear you are pleased with the fridge. Thank you for your review.
Verified Buyer

Fridge is brilliant! Delivery took 4 days rather than next day delivery and I didn't even receive payment confirmation for 3 days. But service was good other than that.
Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear the fridge is brilliant!
MiniFridge.co.uk is rated 4.05 based on 420 reviews