Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
Read Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

About Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings:

Founded by Daryl Hamer and Claire Schofield in 2008, the Millbrooke brand is one of the most respected lettings & property management agencies in Manchester. The lettings industry has grown at an incredible rate over the past 10 years and its now more important than ever to ensure you are placing your rental property in the hands of a professional team. It doesn't matter if you are a first time landlord or have an existing portfolio of properties, The benefits of having a successful, knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals looking after you is invaluable.

- We are a refocused concept in the lettings industry here to shake up the traditional.

- We are creative property people who believe experience is everything.

- We are passionate about unrivalled service and innovation.

- We think outside the box. We are Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings.

info@millbrookelettings.com

271 Mosley Common RoadBoothstown

great service, very professional I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking to rent a property in Worsley area
Thanks William that's great to hear and we wish you all the best.
I can’t thank the whole team at Millbrooke dedicated lettings enough. I found myself in a difficult situation after the sale of a house and in desperate need of a short term let for my daughter and myself. I had been badly let down at the last minute by another local letting agent. I experienced disinterest and in some cases, shear rudeness from others. Daryl, Claire and Jade have been fantastic throughout the whole process. They were quick to respond and just great to deal with in general. I have had varying experiences with letting agents in the past. I can say without a doubt that Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings have been by far the best and I would happily recommend them. Thanks again.
Hi Ross,
Thanks so much for the great feedback it has been an absolute pleasure working with you. We are sorry to see you leave however wish you all the very best in your next home. Thank you again and stay safe.
We rent out my wife's house and decided to let a letting agency do this for us. We chose Millbrooke and to date are very impressed with the service that we have received. The team are friendly and professional, the website is easy to use and the process has been very straightforward. The marketing of our property has been excellent and they managed to secure a tenant within twenty four hours of listing it. We are looking forward to receiving the same standard of service for the rest of the time that we use Millbrooke.
Thank you so much Martin. We look forward to managing your property! It's been a pleasure finding a tenant.
Very professional and welcoming Company! From the viewing, right through to signing paperwork and getting the keys. Modern and efficient and would highly recommend!
Thank you so much! All the best, Millbrooke.
A Very professional organisation. We were kept informed throughout the process. We dealt with Jade, Claire and Daryl and they were all brilliant. Very easy to deal with and would highly recommend.
Thanks Terrance, that's great to hear! Hope you love the house and the great location it's in! All the best, Millbrooke.
The staff at millbrooke lettings were very professional and helpful in getting me a new flat. Highly recommended
Thank you so much for the review. All the best, Millbrooke.
Very happy we came across with this letting agency, staff is very friendly, helpful and professional.
Thank you for the great feedback! All the best, Millbrooke.
Efficient service, very professional and and a pleasure to work with. Kept up to date throughout the process. Definitely use them again.
Thank you kindly. All the best, Millbrooke.
Amazing and great service
Thank you so much for the review. All the best, Millbrooke.
Amazing service, couldn’t fault. Easy and a quick process to move into our rented property. By far THE BEST agency myself and partner have used so far. The professional yet friendly faces from Jade and Daryl has been reassuring in this process when it can be quite disgusting. Thank you guys!!!
Thank you so much! Hearing comments like this makes our job worth while and we really appreciate your time to review us! Enjoy your lovely new home, thanks again, Millbrooke.
Everyone at Millbrookes was a pleasure to deal and more than happy to help when it came to our property needs. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to let property in the area.
Thank you for the great review.

All the best, Millbrooke.
An efficient service from the team. They made sure we were looked after and well informed providing us with exactly what we needed.
Thank you so much for your lovely words!
All the best, Millbrooke.
professional services +++++
Thanks so much! All the best with your fantastic new home.
Reliable service , excellent staff .
Thanks Frank, great to have your custom as always.
Everything fine a good job painting and explanation of everything smoth transition apart from it hasent had a deep clean especially kitchen oven fridge tiles floor which I was informed it had .
Hi David,

Thank you for your time taken to review us.

We are glad you found the process smooth, - thank you kindly for your feedback.

We are sorry if you are not happy with something and ask you to contact us directly to see how we can help sort this. Your Inventory platform and log in as explained on your move in, provides you opportunity to flag any matters like this directly with us. We then look to seek a plan of action for you as best we can. The review platform is usually used to rate our service of handling your application however, we do thank you for making us aware of these teething issues upon your move in to enable us to offer a resolution.

We can confirm your property was cleaned throughout and was checked and viewed as satisfied however, If you would like us to look into this for you we'd be more than willing to, please contact us to discuss and we will do our utmost to try and remedy the matter for you.

Thanks again and all the best with your new home.
I have rented a property without any problems thanks to Jade, Lina and Daryl. Everyone was very professional, helpful and punctual. The application for a flat was very easy and stress-free. I highly recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
Hi Adam,

Thanks for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that you was very happy with the service and we look forward to managing your tenancy moving forward.

Kind regards

The Millbrooke Team
Thank you for all your help at Millbrooke & giving me the trust to let my property.
I highly recommend your services.
Hi Teresa,

Thank you for the great review! We're made up that we have managed to change your view on renting and we look forward to a long and happy relationship with you.

Kind regards

The Millbrooke Team
I secured a tenant for my property within 3 days of advertising. The marketing photos were excellent; the support I got from the team to review tenants was thorough yet quick. The service from Daryl, Claire, and the team overall was first-class
Thank you so much Bev! It's been a pleasure.
Professional company, staff are friendly, efficient and always keep you updated with any needs that the tenant has or you as a landlord.
Hi Joanne,

Thanks so much for the fantastic review, it means a lot to the whole team.

Many thanks

The Millbrooke Team
What a great team at Boothstown. I've been with these for a number of years now and they always deliver. There is always someone to answer your calls and emails always get replied to.
Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and its really good to hear that you have been happy with the service we have provided you so far over the past few years. Thank you again for your continued business.

Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is rated 4.94 based on 88 reviews