Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings

About Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings: Founded by Daryl Hamer and Claire Schofield in 2008, the Millbrooke brand is one of the most respected lettings & property management agencies in Manchester. The lettings industry has grown at an incredible rate over the past 10 years and its now more important than ever to ensure you are placing your rental property in the hands of a professional team. It doesn't matter if you are a first time landlord or have an existing portfolio of properties, The benefits of having a successful, knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals looking after you is invaluable.

- We are a refocused concept in the lettings industry here to shake up the traditional.

- We are creative property people who believe experience is everything.

- We are passionate about unrivalled service and innovation.

- We think outside the box. We are Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings.

info@millbrookelettings.com

271 Mosley Common RoadBoothstown

"Darryl was helpful from the initial viewing all the way through to moving in day, the whole team were always happy to answer my questions and the property it’s self if immaculate. Highly recommend Millbrooke!"
"I was absolutely delighted with the service received from Millbrooke. From the initial meeting with Daryl at my property to veview and take photographs. Daryl and his team kept me fully upto date with regard to viewings of my prooerty and subsequent feedback from potential tenants. I will certainly recommend Millbrooke to my friends and colleagues."
"Easy trouble free and a really professional service from viewing to keys collection. Would recommend to anyone. Cheers Millbrooke"
Hi Barry,

The Millbrooke Team
"Everything was sorted out, when I arrived to sign my contract. I read through the details and signed the contract. Smooth and clear to the point. I was given the keys and moved in straight away. The only issue, which was understandable is the time taken over the seasons period but that is completely understandable. It is a rough time to move house over Christmas. The agency handled it within an impeccable time."
Hi Adam,

The Millbrooke Team
"Daryl, Claire and the rest of the team were absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. Made it all very easy for me and very accommodating. Thank you all Emma"
Hi Emma,

The Millbrooke Team
"Millbrooke Lettings, Boothstown, were friendly, attentive and professional and, even more importantly to me, flexible. Much appreciated."
Hi Robert,

The Millbrooke Team
"Very efficient service , excellent communication . A pleasure to do business with ."
Hi Frank,

The Millbrooke Team
"My whole experience has been successfully and pleasing processes. From my first enquiry, viewing and the time and efficient service of signing the tenancy agreement. All the team are more than happy to go the extra mile to help and make sure you are looked after."
Hi Rebecca,

The Millbrooke Team
"I found the process very easy and quick, all my concerns and questions were answered promptly. Daryl and Jade are very efficient, would highly recommend."
Hi Lauren,

The Millbrooke Team
"Very helpful good service"
Hi Irene,

The Millbrooke Team
"Great Service and Ultimate Professionalism"
Hi Graham,

The Millbrooke Team
"Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings offered a fantastic and personal approach from the start of the process to the finish. Their staff worked very well as a team and were coordinated all the way through. They made the, what can sometimes appear to be, administrative process enjoyable and easy. I would highly recommend them to any customer looking for an affordable solution to property management! I was a first time Landlord and found their honest advice, processes and professionals great to work with. A huge thanks to all the team and looking forward to staying in touch as they manage my property. Jordan"
Hi Jordan,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're all looking forward to a long and happy working relationship with you.

The Millbrooke Team
"Millbrook letting always make us feel confident that our rental property is being looked after. All the staff are polite informative and take their time to lanswer any queries that may arise."
Hi Joyce & MIke,

The Millbrooke Team
"Excellent service from all the staff, takes away all the hassle from renting."
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the wonderful review! Always a pleasure.

The Millbrooke Team
"I have been renting my property out with Millbrook lettings for a number of years now.they are a very professional team and would recommend them to any landlord."
Hi Warren,

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's really good of you and means a lot to the team.

The Millbrooke Team
"Millbrooke are reliable & trustworthy. I've worked with them for over 2 years now and they have always delivered what they promise. Staff are keen to help and tenants are well 'screened' so disruption is kept to a minimum for the landlord. Yes, I would recommend them as good value for money and decent customer care for both the tenant and landlord, after all it is a partnership!"
Hi Kim,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate your positive feedback.

The Millbrooke Team
"As a landlord I want a letting agent that will manage all the aspects of my property including repairs, rental income, rent arrears and tenancy agreements. Millbrooke letting X do all this quickly and efficiently, I have used them for 6 years and never had an issue with the service they provide."
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for the wonderful review! Where has 6 years gone?! A fantastic landlord and its been a pleasure to manage the house for you.

The Millbrooke Team
"Excellent staff, especially Daryl & Claire who can’t do enough for you."
Hi Audrey,

Thank you for the wonderful review! Its always a pleasure letting your beautiful properties and great seeing you when you nip into the office!

The Millbrooke Team
"Leaving our property in the safe hands of Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings was one of the best decisions we made when moving abroad. Daryl & the team are always polite & friendly & very efficient in dealing with any queries. We would highly recommend them"
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very grateful.

The Millbrooke Team
"Millbrooke have always acted very professionally and being a small organisation we know we can always pick up the phone and speak to someone who knows about our property. They have always responded promptly and addressed any issues arising in a timely manner. Geoff R"
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for the wonderful review! You are fantastic landlords and it has been a pleasure to look after your property for you! We look forward to a long and happy working relationship.

Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is rated 4.93 based on 40 reviews