Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
Read Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

About Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings:

Founded by Daryl Hamer and Claire Schofield in 2008, the Millbrooke brand is one of the most respected lettings & property management agencies in Manchester. The lettings industry has grown at an incredible rate over the past 10 years and its now more important than ever to ensure you are placing your rental property in the hands of a professional team. It doesn't matter if you are a first time landlord or have an existing portfolio of properties, The benefits of having a successful, knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals looking after you is invaluable.

- We are a refocused concept in the lettings industry here to shake up the traditional.

- We are creative property people who believe experience is everything.

- We are passionate about unrivalled service and innovation.

- We think outside the box. We are Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings.

info@millbrookelettings.com

271 Mosley Common RoadBoothstown

I have rented a property without any problems thanks to Jade, Lina and Daryl. Everyone was very professional, helpful and punctual. The application for a flat was very easy and stress-free. I highly recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
Hi Adam,

Thanks for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that you was very happy with the service and we look forward to managing your tenancy moving forward.

The Millbrooke Team
Thank you for all your help at Millbrooke & giving me the trust to let my property. I highly recommend your services.
Hi Teresa,

Thank you for the great review! We're made up that we have managed to change your view on renting and we look forward to a long and happy relationship with you.

The Millbrooke Team
I secured a tenant for my property within 3 days of advertising. The marketing photos were excellent; the support I got from the team to review tenants was thorough yet quick. The service from Daryl, Claire, and the team overall was first-class
Thank you so much Bev! It's been a pleasure.
Professional company, staff are friendly, efficient and always keep you updated with any needs that the tenant has or you as a landlord.
Hi Joanne,

Thanks so much for the fantastic review, it means a lot to the whole team.

Many thanks

The Millbrooke Team
What a great team at Boothstown. I've been with these for a number of years now and they always deliver. There is always someone to answer your calls and emails always get replied to.
Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and its really good to hear that you have been happy with the service we have provided you so far over the past few years. Thank you again for your continued business.

The Millbrooke Team
I have been using Millbrooke lettings for over 5 years and I have found them to be extremely professional, efficient and friendly. The whole team is excellent and on the ball with matters. As well as the team , It's always an added pleasure when I speak to the two owners. Mr C D Brierley
Hi David,

Thank you for the wonderful review! It’s always a pleasure...

All the best!

The Millbrooke Team
Friendly efficient staff 😁 my move could not have been smoother. Happy customer 😀
Hi Karen,

Thank you for the review and we all hope you are settling in and love the house!

All the best

The Millbrooke Team
Staff is very professional and helpful. I thank them especially for their support and information providing regarding moving in the new house and the town. The team is very kind, quick and responsive, especially Daryl, Jasmine and Jade were flexible and supportive.
Hi Palizi,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We hope you and your family have settled in well and are enjoying the house.

All the best

The Millbrooke Team
From start to finish we’re very professional, have kept us up to date on what’s happening, will def. use them for all my Lettings going forward.
Dear Ayad,

Thank you for the wonderful review! It has been an absolute pleasure assisting with the letting of your property in Worsley. We look forward to a long ad successful relationship working together.

All the very best!

The Millbooke Team.
Staff are always very helpful and friendly. I don't have to worry at all about my property as Millbrook sort everything out in a professional and efficient way.
Thank you so much for your kind words. It's a pleasure having you as our client. All the best, The Millbrooke Team.
Millbrooke provided an extremely smooth and friendly service for my recent move. Everything is handled online so no printing of forms or other hassles, they kept me informed of progress throughout and always responded to emails quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended.
Thank you kindly for taking your time to review us, and what a great review!
It makes what we do worthwhile! All the best, The Millbrooke Team.
Having never been landlords before, we chose Millbrooke dedicated lettings initially on gut feeling from the first meeting with Claire. She was so lovely and professionally presented. Talked everything through in detail. The service from Daryl helping us present the house and he photographed it brilliantly, Looked super online. Our emails are dealt with efficiently with Jade ensuring everyone is in the loop and kept upto date. Have a named liason person, ours being Jasmine, is a great personal touch and gives continuity. Good job done!
Thank you so much for your lovely words and detailed review. We were delighted to read this out to our team. We are so glad you are happy with our service. All the best, The Millbrooke Team.
We have used Millbrooke for almost 2 years now, and in that time they have been so helpful and supportive in every way possible. The colleagues who work there and friendly and a credit to the company. We are filled with confidence in continuing our relationship with them.
Thank you so much for your kind words. All the best, The Millbrooke Team.
From the first viewing up until moving into our gorgeous new flat, Millbrooke have been incredibly helpful, professional and friendly. We felt valued as tenants and were really touched by the bottle of Prosecco and card that were left in the property upon our arrival. I would definitely recommend the agents! Thank you to the team at Millbrooke.
Thank you kindly Joshua, what a great review! All the best in your new home. You guys have been great to work with. Kind Regards, The Millbrooke Team.
Daryl & Claire provided a very professional, flexible service & were always on hand for advice which was importantly backed up by their extensive knowledge of the local market. Their team was helpful, courteous & responsive throughout the tenant search which was successfully finalised in the predicted timescale. Would recommend Millbrooke to other landlords.
Thank you kindly Steve. All the best, from the Millbrooke Team.
Very good service. They found a new tenant extremely quickly and the process was smooth. Highly recommended.
Thank you kindly David. All the best, from the Millbrooke Team.
Always professional and the only Lettings Company I use & trust to find the best reliable tenants. Highly recommend.
Thank you kindly Catherine. All the best, from the Millbrooke Team.
From start to finish, everything was handled with the upmost professionalism. Can’t thank everyone at Millbrooke enough for everything they have done.
Hi Daniel,

Many thanks for the perfect review! It's really great to hear that you had a great experience with us. We hope you settle in to your new home and all the very best for the future.

The Millbrooke Team
Excellent service from Lina, Clare and Jade during the set up of my rental tenancy. They acted as a very effective communications link between myself and my landlord. They were always friendly and professional and managed to keep me on track with what I needed to do. They seem to have a good relationship with my landlord which will definitely be a bonus going forward. Very happy with the service to date.
Hi Christine,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Its really pleasing to hear that you have had a great experience with Millbrooke. We hope you have a very happy tenancy with us and we look forward to assisting you whenever we can.

Daryl
Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
Was a great service from start to finish. Very prompt when we needed responses to queries and the staff were all pleasant and professional. Would highly recommend
Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is rated 4.95 based on 73 reviews