Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings

About Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings: Founded by Daryl Hamer and Claire Schofield in 2008, the Millbrooke brand is one of the most respected lettings & property management agencies in Manchester. The lettings industry has grown at an incredible rate over the past 10 years and its now more important than ever to ensure you are placing your rental property in the hands of a professional team. It doesn't matter if you are a first time landlord or have an existing portfolio of properties, The benefits of having a successful, knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals looking after you is invaluable.

- We are a refocused concept in the lettings industry here to shake up the traditional.

- We are creative property people who believe experience is everything.

- We are passionate about unrivalled service and innovation.

- We think outside the box. We are Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings.

info@millbrookelettings.com

271 Mosley Common RoadBoothstown

Tell us how Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings made you happy

"Excellent service from Lina, Clare and Jade during the set up of my rental tenancy. They acted as a very effective communications link between myself and my landlord. They were always friendly and professional and managed to keep me on track with what I needed to do. They seem to have a good relationship with my landlord which will definitely be a bonus going forward. Very happy with the service to date."
Hi Christine,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Its really pleasing to hear that you have had a great experience with Millbrooke. We hope you have a very happy tenancy with us and we look forward to assisting you whenever we can.

Daryl
Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
"Was a great service from start to finish. Very prompt when we needed responses to queries and the staff were all pleasant and professional. Would highly recommend"
"We would gladly recommend using Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings. From our first viewing everyone has been so helpful and considerate,especially Jade who has kept us in the loop through the whole process and their aftersales is 2nd to none."
"As a first time landlord Millbrooke were extremely helpful in finding me a suitable Tennant for my property. I would recommend them to landlords and Tennent alike. My property was let and occupied within 10 days of being advertised.very impressed."
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that you have found our service to be everything you hoped it would be.

All the best

The Millbrooke Team
"Excellent service. Millbrooke helped me get the righ tennant within a week. Professional people."
Hi Vivienne,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that you were pleased with the service and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

All the best for now from all The Millbrooke Team.
"All the staff are friendly and efficient."
Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback.

The Millbrooke Team
"Great members of staff, Lina, Jade, Daryl. Very helpful, couldn't be nicer."
Hi Karen,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that you were very happy with the service and look forward to looking after you in your new home.

All the best
The Millbrooke Team
"I cannot recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings highly enough, from our initial enquiry with Claire and Daryl to our application with Lina and the move in with Jade, the process has been faultless and so easy. The staff a very friendly and even though i am sure i called far too much for updates i was always meet with a friendly voice and someone ready to help or jump over hurdles for us!, Since our move in Millbrooke have even been in touch to check were are all settled in OK. If your a landlord or a tennant i am convinced you will be happy working with Millbrooke."
Hi Steven, Thank you so much for your kind words and glowing review! It means the world to us. We cannot be happier that we've helped a family find their new home. We look forward to a great relationship with you. Thanks again and all the best.
"absolutely amazing staff especially Lina and Jade who could not do enough for me and made my move into my property so so easy, i would highly recommend MILLBROOKE to anybody who wants superb and friendly service"
Hi Janice, Thank you so much for this great review! We are delighted to have found you a lovely home. We wish you all the best. Thanks again!
"Millbrooke rented out our home, and within a day of it being listed we had numerous viewings. From the review to listing, showing tennants around. The whole experience was made simple and easy. Millbrooke offer a five star service. Thank you to Millbrooke. Tom"
Thank you so much for your review Tom and of course having the opportunity to let your beautifully finished homes! We wish you all the best with your new tenants. Kind Regards, The Millbrooke Team.
"Daryl Hamer & Jade Loughrey set up a new Tenancy for us in Manchester. The team was very professional and had outstanding patience. We appreciated their time taken to discuss the process over the phone and meet in person to ensure everything was to an acceptable standard. Thank you."
Thank you for taking the time to write such a genuine positive review. It has been a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best in your new home. Kind Regards, The Millbrooke Team.
"I’ve never met such a friendly happy helpful team in my life. Nothing is too much trouble and they really do go above and beyond. An amazing team"
Thank you so much Samantha, your review had everyone in the office feeling fantastic! We are delighted to have you as a tenant and wish you all the best in your new home. Kind Regards, The Millbrooke Team.
"Everyone at Millbrooke has been more than helpful. As a first time landlord, they have arranged countless viewings and within a month, found the perfect family for my house. I am more than happy with their services."
What a lovely review to read! Thank you so much for taking your time to write this. Kind Regards, The Millbrooke Team.
"very professional kept me up to date during all the application received all the info I needed when I 've signed the contract"
Thank you kindly for your time taken to write this and your positive feedback! Kind Regards, The Millbrooke Team.
"Excellent service, friendly and welcoming in all correspondence and infectious enthusiasm when being shown the property. All dealings with Millbrooke Lettings so far have been hassle free and straightforward. I wouldnt hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to rent or buy."
Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was an absolute pleasure showing your round your now new home! We hope you love it as much as we do and enjoy the area. You know where we are if you ever fancy dropping in for a coffee.

Kind Regards,

Your Millbrooke Team.
"Darryl was helpful from the initial viewing all the way through to moving in day, the whole team were always happy to answer my questions and the property it’s self if immaculate. Highly recommend Millbrooke!"
Hi Hayley,

Thank you for the great review! Its much appreciated and were thrilled to hear that you were very happy with the service you received.

The Millbrooke Team
"I was absolutely delighted with the service received from Millbrooke. From the initial meeting with Daryl at my property to veview and take photographs. Daryl and his team kept me fully upto date with regard to viewings of my prooerty and subsequent feedback from potential tenants. I will certainly recommend Millbrooke to my friends and colleagues."
Hi Diane,

The Millbrooke Team
"Easy trouble free and a really professional service from viewing to keys collection. Would recommend to anyone. Cheers Millbrooke"
Hi Barry,

The Millbrooke Team
"Everything was sorted out, when I arrived to sign my contract. I read through the details and signed the contract. Smooth and clear to the point. I was given the keys and moved in straight away. The only issue, which was understandable is the time taken over the seasons period but that is completely understandable. It is a rough time to move house over Christmas. The agency handled it within an impeccable time."
Hi Adam,

The Millbrooke Team
"Daryl, Claire and the rest of the team were absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. Made it all very easy for me and very accommodating. Thank you all Emma"
Hi Emma,