Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
Read Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

About Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings:

Founded by Daryl Hamer and Claire Schofield in 2008, the Millbrooke brand is one of the most respected lettings & property management agencies in Manchester. The lettings industry has grown at an incredible rate over the past 10 years and its now more important than ever to ensure you are placing your rental property in the hands of a professional team. It doesn't matter if you are a first time landlord or have an existing portfolio of properties, The benefits of having a successful, knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals looking after you is invaluable.

- We are a refocused concept in the lettings industry here to shake up the traditional.

- We are creative property people who believe experience is everything.

- We are passionate about unrivalled service and innovation.

- We think outside the box. We are Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings.

info@millbrookelettings.com

271 Mosley Common RoadBoothstown

Very friendly, professional & efficient team at Millbrooke lettings. Amazing marketing photos, let agreed quickly & always easy to speak to any member of the team with a query.
Thanks so much Sarah!
We are so happy to hear you loved the marketing photos too! All the best, Millbrooke.
Everyone at Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is really friendly. From the first and second viewing to sorting all documents, they were very efficient and we were able to move in to our flat within a week. Thank you!
Friendly and efficient service by Daryl and the team at Millbrooke. Felt supported throughout the letting service. Would definitely recommend them.
Thanks so much for the support. We are super pleased you are happy with our services.
All the best, Millbrooke.
very professional service, excellent prompt communication via telephone, email, friendly staff, kept me up to date with everything, viewings arranged quickly, listened to all my requirements regarding type of tenants I wanted in my flat, and completed quickly within 2 weeks of advertising. I would defiantly recommend this company.
regards Shelley
Thanks so much!
All the best, Millbrooke.
Millbrooke Lettings are the only Letting Agents I would use. they are fast, efficient and extremely professional. There valuations are fair and vet the tenants fully. The continuing support is second to none with an on line portal for you to access at any time. They carry out 6 monthly reviews in the property to ensure the tenant is complying with good housekeeping.
Thanks so much Sue!
We love the detail and really appreciate it.
Great service, highly recommended
Thanks so much Zarren! We really appreciate your time taken to review us.

All the best, Millbrooke.
No pushy sales pitch. Found tenants very quickly and provided a very seift and professional service. Would definitely recommend to others.
Thank you so much Jackie! All the best.
I found myself in need of finding accommodation for myself and my daughter. In a time of worry the team at Millbrooke took care of a swift viewing and vetted quickly to ensure the worry of a move was managed professionally and efficiently. Communication was excellent throughout the move and if you're looking for a letting company then don't go anywhere else. Quality business with quality people.
Millbrooke have rented out my property for 4 years now and they are amazing. It is a really professional, friendly and reliable company and the staff are so helpful. The staff are so helpful and always keep you in the loop with things.
Whenever a tenant has handed in their notice, Millbrooke have found a new tenant within a few days.
Daryl Hamer and Jade Loughrey are the main team members I deal with and they are fantastic and always go the extra mile.
Hi Emily, Thanks so much for your support and great review! We are so pleased you are happy. Thanks again.
great service, very professional I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking to rent a property in Worsley area
Thanks William that's great to hear and we wish you all the best.
I can’t thank the whole team at Millbrooke dedicated lettings enough. I found myself in a difficult situation after the sale of a house and in desperate need of a short term let for my daughter and myself. I had been badly let down at the last minute by another local letting agent. I experienced disinterest and in some cases, shear rudeness from others. Daryl, Claire and Jade have been fantastic throughout the whole process. They were quick to respond and just great to deal with in general. I have had varying experiences with letting agents in the past. I can say without a doubt that Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings have been by far the best and I would happily recommend them. Thanks again.
Hi Ross,
Thanks so much for the great feedback it has been an absolute pleasure working with you. We are sorry to see you leave however wish you all the very best in your next home. Thank you again and stay safe.
We rent out my wife's house and decided to let a letting agency do this for us. We chose Millbrooke and to date are very impressed with the service that we have received. The team are friendly and professional, the website is easy to use and the process has been very straightforward. The marketing of our property has been excellent and they managed to secure a tenant within twenty four hours of listing it. We are looking forward to receiving the same standard of service for the rest of the time that we use Millbrooke.
Thank you so much Martin. We look forward to managing your property! It's been a pleasure finding a tenant.
Very professional and welcoming Company! From the viewing, right through to signing paperwork and getting the keys. Modern and efficient and would highly recommend!
Thank you so much! All the best, Millbrooke.
A Very professional organisation. We were kept informed throughout the process. We dealt with Jade, Claire and Daryl and they were all brilliant. Very easy to deal with and would highly recommend.
Thanks Terrance, that's great to hear! Hope you love the house and the great location it's in! All the best, Millbrooke.
The staff at millbrooke lettings were very professional and helpful in getting me a new flat. Highly recommended
Thank you so much for the review. All the best, Millbrooke.
Very happy we came across with this letting agency, staff is very friendly, helpful and professional.
Thank you for the great feedback! All the best, Millbrooke.
Efficient service, very professional and and a pleasure to work with. Kept up to date throughout the process. Definitely use them again.
Thank you kindly. All the best, Millbrooke.
Amazing and great service
Thank you so much for the review. All the best, Millbrooke.
Amazing service, couldn’t fault. Easy and a quick process to move into our rented property. By far THE BEST agency myself and partner have used so far. The professional yet friendly faces from Jade and Daryl has been reassuring in this process when it can be quite disgusting. Thank you guys!!!
Thank you so much! Hearing comments like this makes our job worth while and we really appreciate your time to review us! Enjoy your lovely new home, thanks again, Millbrooke.
Everyone at Millbrookes was a pleasure to deal and more than happy to help when it came to our property needs. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to let property in the area.
Thank you for the great review.

Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is rated 4.94 based on 97 reviews