Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
Read Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

About Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings:

Founded by Daryl Hamer and Claire Schofield in 2008, the Millbrooke brand is one of the most respected lettings & property management agencies in Manchester. The lettings industry has grown at an incredible rate over the past 10 years and its now more important than ever to ensure you are placing your rental property in the hands of a professional team. It doesn't matter if you are a first time landlord or have an existing portfolio of properties, The benefits of having a successful, knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals looking after you is invaluable.

- We are a refocused concept in the lettings industry here to shake up the traditional.

- We are creative property people who believe experience is everything.

- We are passionate about unrivalled service and innovation.

- We think outside the box. We are Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings.

info@millbrookelettings.com

271 Mosley Common RoadBoothstown

Quality service, utmost professional and would definitely recommend to other landlords and prospective tenants
Hi David,

Thank you for the wonderful review! Its much appreciated.

Kind regards

The Millbrooke Team
Daryl and the team provide excellent service, friendly, professional and efficient in dealing with all requests. Great to receive such high quality customer service, thank you.
Thanks so much Keith for your kind words, all the very best to you from all of us at Millbrooke.
Really helpful and friendly, renting my flat was quick and easy.
Thanks so much and thank you for your custom! All the best, Millbrooke.
Friendly staff and a smooth transition of moving into our new home. Great team would highly recommend.
Thank you kindly Leanne, all the best in your new home. Best Regards, Millbrooke.
Yet again I have had a thoroughly great service from all the team at Millbrooke. It took only one month from point of contact with Daryl to the property being let and during that time I was helped along by very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly staff such as Allyson, Jade & Karen. I have used Millbrooke for the past 8 years and have recommended them to friends who have been equally satisfied with their service.
Thanks so much Glenys! It really means a lot to our team for your kind words. All the best, Millbrooke.
The staff at Millbrooke have been very helpful in managing my property and dealing with all requests so far. They are easy to reach by phone and email and very punctual in their replies. I would certainly recommend Millbrooke Lettings to manage properties from a landlord point of view. Appreciate all your help thus far!
Hi Ravi, thank you for your kind review and we look forward to working with you throughout your tenancy. All the best, Millbrooke.
I rented a property from Millbrooke Lettings , they was in touch with me all the way through , and I thank them so much ,
Brilliant team of people.
Thanks so much for the kind review Julie!
All the very best,
From the Millbrooke Team.
Grate team , wonderful customer service. Well done guys 👏
Hi George, thanks so much for your kind words!
We wish you all the best.
Warmest Regards,
Millbrooke.
I am very thankful and surprised to see the quality of service received by Luke, Jade and Daryl. Everyone treated us with respect and listened to our questions providing the right answer to our needs. They really made our move from the USA to the UK unstressful knowing my family had a very good home at arrival. We are so very thankful for being a client with them.
Thanks for the great review Oscar! We wish you all the best and hope you enjoy the UK. Kind Regards, Millbrooke.
Great service!! Very professional, warm and kind at the same time. I dealt alot with Luke, he couldn't do enough for me I was thoroughly pleased with my experience.
Thanks so much Caireen, we wish you all the best in your new home and we'll be sure to update Luke on your feedback. Thanks again.
Very friendly, professional & efficient team at Millbrooke lettings. Amazing marketing photos, let agreed quickly & always easy to speak to any member of the team with a query.
Thanks so much Sarah!
We are so happy to hear you loved the marketing photos too! All the best, Millbrooke.
Everyone at Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is really friendly. From the first and second viewing to sorting all documents, they were very efficient and we were able to move in to our flat within a week. Thank you!
Friendly and efficient service by Daryl and the team at Millbrooke. Felt supported throughout the letting service. Would definitely recommend them.
Thanks so much for the support. We are super pleased you are happy with our services.
All the best, Millbrooke.
very professional service, excellent prompt communication via telephone, email, friendly staff, kept me up to date with everything, viewings arranged quickly, listened to all my requirements regarding type of tenants I wanted in my flat, and completed quickly within 2 weeks of advertising. I would defiantly recommend this company.
regards Shelley
Thanks so much!
All the best, Millbrooke.
Millbrooke Lettings are the only Letting Agents I would use. they are fast, efficient and extremely professional. There valuations are fair and vet the tenants fully. The continuing support is second to none with an on line portal for you to access at any time. They carry out 6 monthly reviews in the property to ensure the tenant is complying with good housekeeping.
Thanks so much Sue!
We love the detail and really appreciate it.
Great service, highly recommended
Thanks so much Zarren! We really appreciate your time taken to review us.

All the best, Millbrooke.
No pushy sales pitch. Found tenants very quickly and provided a very seift and professional service. Would definitely recommend to others.
Thank you so much Jackie! All the best.
I found myself in need of finding accommodation for myself and my daughter. In a time of worry the team at Millbrooke took care of a swift viewing and vetted quickly to ensure the worry of a move was managed professionally and efficiently. Communication was excellent throughout the move and if you're looking for a letting company then don't go anywhere else. Quality business with quality people.
Millbrooke have rented out my property for 4 years now and they are amazing. It is a really professional, friendly and reliable company and the staff are so helpful. The staff are so helpful and always keep you in the loop with things.
Whenever a tenant has handed in their notice, Millbrooke have found a new tenant within a few days.
Daryl Hamer and Jade Loughrey are the main team members I deal with and they are fantastic and always go the extra mile.
Hi Emily, Thanks so much for your support and great review! We are so pleased you are happy. Thanks again.
great service, very professional I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking to rent a property in Worsley area
Thanks William that's great to hear and we wish you all the best.
Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is rated 4.93 based on 107 reviews