Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings
Read Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings Reviews

About Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings:

Founded by Daryl Hamer and Claire Schofield in 2008, the Millbrooke brand is one of the most respected lettings & property management agencies in Manchester. The lettings industry has grown at an incredible rate over the past 10 years and its now more important than ever to ensure you are placing your rental property in the hands of a professional team. It doesn't matter if you are a first time landlord or have an existing portfolio of properties, The benefits of having a successful, knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals looking after you is invaluable.

- We are a refocused concept in the lettings industry here to shake up the traditional.

- We are creative property people who believe experience is everything.

- We are passionate about unrivalled service and innovation.

- We think outside the box. We are Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings.

info@millbrookelettings.com

271 Mosley Common RoadBoothstown

Brilliant service from start to finish Friendly staff and very helpfull Karen Edward was fantastic all the way from the first viewing to the day I moved in
Thank you so much Steven. This is great to hear and we will be letting Karen Edward know of your review and how proud we are to hear you were so happy with the service. Thanks again and all the best from Millbrooke in your new home!
Excellent service from start to finish by Daryl and the team. The team were always happy with whatever queries we had, providing phone support, rapid responses to emails and face to face meetings. We would highly recommend and use again in the future!.!
Thank you so much Daniel for your wonderful review! Our team are over the moon about your kind words. All the very best, The Millbrooke Team.
Lovely staff, very dedicated and caring service. We’re over the moon with our new place and have had support from them every step of the way.
Thanks so much Alice! It's been a pleasure. All the best, Millbrooke.
Very good service and communication from the team especially Jade who I spoke with the most. Very helpful, friendly and smooth process so very positive overall. I also loved the welcome package we received from you guys, really nice start to getting our new home
Thank you so much for your kind words! All the very best in your lovely new home. Kind Regards, Mllbrooke.
Me & my partner have had an amazing experience with Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings and will definitely recommend them to friends and family. Holly, Jade and Daryl were absolutely amazing throughout our process and we cannot thank them enough. They are a credit to the company and we wish them all the best of luck in the future.
Hi Bonnie, Thank you so much for the kind words and the lovely gift to our very grateful team! We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks again, from everyone at Millbrooke.
I was a tenant with Millbrooke for 6 years and they have been superb from day 1 until my tenancy ended. They are organised, considerate, friendly and professional. Always polite and very responsive and when required, they go above and beyond. There was not a single negative in dealing with Millbrooke. There is no point in mentioning individuals as the whole team were a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you so Mark for your wonderful kind words. It's been an absolute pleasure and we are sorry to see you leave. All the very best with your next home, from all of us at Millbrooke.
Quality service, utmost professional and would definitely recommend to other landlords and prospective tenants
Hi David, Thank you for the wonderful review! Its much appreciated. Kind regards The Millbrooke Team
Daryl and the team provide excellent service, friendly, professional and efficient in dealing with all requests. Great to receive such high quality customer service, thank you.
Thanks so much Keith for your kind words, all the very best to you from all of us at Millbrooke.
Really helpful and friendly, renting my flat was quick and easy.
Thanks so much and thank you for your custom! All the best, Millbrooke.
Friendly staff and a smooth transition of moving into our new home. Great team would highly recommend.
Thank you kindly Leanne, all the best in your new home. Best Regards, Millbrooke.
Yet again I have had a thoroughly great service from all the team at Millbrooke. It took only one month from point of contact with Daryl to the property being let and during that time I was helped along by very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly staff such as Allyson, Jade & Karen. I have used Millbrooke for the past 8 years and have recommended them to friends who have been equally satisfied with their service.
Thanks so much Glenys! It really means a lot to our team for your kind words. All the best, Millbrooke.
The staff at Millbrooke have been very helpful in managing my property and dealing with all requests so far. They are easy to reach by phone and email and very punctual in their replies. I would certainly recommend Millbrooke Lettings to manage properties from a landlord point of view. Appreciate all your help thus far!
Hi Ravi, thank you for your kind review and we look forward to working with you throughout your tenancy. All the best, Millbrooke.
I rented a property from Millbrooke Lettings , they was in touch with me all the way through , and I thank them so much , Brilliant team of people.
Thanks so much for the kind review Julie! All the very best, From the Millbrooke Team.
Grate team , wonderful customer service. Well done guys 👏
Hi George, thanks so much for your kind words! We wish you all the best. Warmest Regards, Millbrooke.
I am very thankful and surprised to see the quality of service received by Luke, Jade and Daryl. Everyone treated us with respect and listened to our questions providing the right answer to our needs. They really made our move from the USA to the UK unstressful knowing my family had a very good home at arrival. We are so very thankful for being a client with them.
Thanks for the great review Oscar! We wish you all the best and hope you enjoy the UK. Kind Regards, Millbrooke.
Great service!! Very professional, warm and kind at the same time. I dealt alot with Luke, he couldn't do enough for me I was thoroughly pleased with my experience.
Thanks so much Caireen, we wish you all the best in your new home and we'll be sure to update Luke on your feedback. Thanks again.
Very friendly, professional & efficient team at Millbrooke lettings. Amazing marketing photos, let agreed quickly & always easy to speak to any member of the team with a query.
Thanks so much Sarah! We are so happy to hear you loved the marketing photos too! All the best, Millbrooke.
Everyone at Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is really friendly. From the first and second viewing to sorting all documents, they were very efficient and we were able to move in to our flat within a week. Thank you!
Friendly and efficient service by Daryl and the team at Millbrooke. Felt supported throughout the letting service. Would definitely recommend them.
Thanks so much for the support. We are super pleased you are happy with our services. All the best, Millbrooke.
very professional service, excellent prompt communication via telephone, email, friendly staff, kept me up to date with everything, viewings arranged quickly, listened to all my requirements regarding type of tenants I wanted in my flat, and completed quickly within 2 weeks of advertising. I would defiantly recommend this company. regards Shelley
Thanks so much! All the best, Millbrooke.
Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings is rated 4.94 based on 113 reviews