MGA Controls Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MGA Controls Ltd

About MGA Controls Ltd: We are a leading Control & Instrumentation company delivering high-quality products and services to the industry since 1986.

Allow us to understand your problems and help you overcome them by recommending innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions from our portfolio of World leading manufacturers.

Contact us today, we would be delighted to hear from you.

Unit 2ASwordfish Business ParkHiggins LaneBurscough

How would you rate MGA Controls Ltd?

Steven Bolton
Verified Reviewer

I contacted MGA Controls for some advice as I wasn't sure if I was using the best product for the job. They took my problem on board and understood my application, before offering a suitable product and clearly explaining its features and benefits. I ordered with confidence and received the product the next day and will certainly be using MGA for my pneumatics and air preparation products in the future.
Unverified Reviewer

Speedy delivery - Ordered some parts that I needed urgently and received them the next day!
James
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant customer service advised me towards exactly what items I needed. Everything was in stock which can be a common downfall of many. Would use again
Tony
Unverified Reviewer

The level of technical expertise provided was great!
Jack
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service and delivered within the quoted time. I will certainly use this company again.
MGA Controls Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews