MGA Controls Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MGA Controls Ltd

About MGA Controls Ltd: We are a leading Control & Instrumentation company delivering high-quality products and services to the industry since 1986.

Allow us to understand your problems and help you overcome them by recommending innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions from our portfolio of World leading manufacturers.

Contact us today, we would be delighted to hear from you.

store@mgacontrols.co.uk

Unit 2ASwordfish Business ParkHiggins LaneBurscough

How would you rate MGA Controls Ltd?

Steven Bolton
Verified Reviewer

I contacted MGA Controls for some advice as I wasn't sure if I was using the best product for the job. They took my problem on board and understood my application, before offering a suitable product and clearly explaining its features and benefits. I ordered with confidence and received the product the next day and will certainly be using MGA for my pneumatics and air preparation products in the future.
Unverified Reviewer

Speedy delivery - Ordered some parts that I needed urgently and received them the next day!
James
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant customer service advised me towards exactly what items I needed. Everything was in stock which can be a common downfall of many. Would use again
Tony
Unverified Reviewer

The level of technical expertise provided was great!
Jack
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service and delivered within the quoted time. I will certainly use this company again.
MGA Controls Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews