MGA Controls Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MGA Controls Ltd

About MGA Controls Ltd: We are a leading Control & Instrumentation company delivering high-quality products and services to the industry since 1986.

Allow us to understand your problems and help you overcome them by recommending innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions from our portfolio of World leading manufacturers.

Contact us today, we would be delighted to hear from you.

store@mgacontrols.co.uk

Unit 2ASwordfish Business ParkHiggins LaneBurscough

How would you rate MGA Controls Ltd ?

Benjamin Nevise
Unverified Reviewer
"After being let down by another company I approached MGA with an enquiry about butterfly valves. I was pleasantly surprised by the enthusiasm and helpfulness of the employees at MGA and proceeded to order a set of triple offset butterfly valves."
"I was looking for a set of bimetal thermometers to install throughout my system. MGA were very helpful and gave me advice on how far apart each one of the thermometers should be installed throughout my system depending on the type of media I was monitoring."
"Great customer service with excellent technical knowledge."
"MGA Controls helped me choose the correct specification for a selection of solenoid valves to be used in my plant. They were extremely informative and gave me a great price."
"Fast response time, quick delivery and very informative staff. I am planning to buy through them again."
Charlie Bricks
Verified Reviewer
"MGA were extremely helpful and informative throughout the whole process of purchasing through them. I was very happy with the delivery time and technical information they gave me in regards to the products I bought."
Steven Bolton
Verified Reviewer
"I contacted MGA Controls for some advice as I wasn't sure if I was using the best product for the job. They took my problem on board and understood my application, before offering a suitable product and clearly explaining its features and benefits. I ordered with confidence and received the product the next day and will certainly be using MGA for my pneumatics and air preparation products in the future."
"Speedy delivery - Ordered some parts that I needed urgently and received them the next day!"
"Brilliant customer service advised me towards exactly what items I needed. Everything was in stock which can be a common downfall of many. Would use again"
"The level of technical expertise provided was great!"
"Excellent service and delivered within the quoted time. I will certainly use this company again."
MGA Controls Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews