MGA Controls Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MGA Controls Ltd

About MGA Controls Ltd: We are a leading Control & Instrumentation company delivering high-quality products and services to the industry since 1986.

Allow us to understand your problems and help you overcome them by recommending innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions from our portfolio of World leading manufacturers.

Contact us today, we would be delighted to hear from you.

store@mgacontrols.co.uk

Unit 2ASwordfish Business ParkHiggins LaneBurscough

Tell us how MGA Controls Ltd made you happy

"Fast response time, quick delivery and very informative staff. I am planning to buy through them again."
"I contacted MGA Controls for some advice as I wasn't sure if I was using the best product for the job. They took my problem on board and understood my application, before offering a suitable product and clearly explaining its features and benefits. I ordered with confidence and received the product the next day and will certainly be using MGA for my pneumatics and air preparation products in the future."
"Speedy delivery - Ordered some parts that I needed urgently and received them the next day!"
"Excellent service and delivered within the quoted time. I will certainly use this company again."
MGA Controls Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews