Merlin Lazer Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Merlin Lazer Ltd

About Merlin Lazer Ltd: Merlin Lazer is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of survey, test and measurement equipment.

We stock an extensive range of products from industry leading brands such as:

Leica
Protimeter
Flir
Cabledetection
Nedo
& many more…

Our technical team is on hand to offer impartial advice enabling you to choose the right product for your application.

All our products can be shipped worldwide and are available at some of the lowest and most competitive prices available on the net.

We are continually adding new products to our range however if you cannot find what you are looking for please do not hesitate to give us a call.

shaunhamilton@merlinlazer.com

Weald House
High Broom Lane

"Easy to order , quick delivery ."
"Very efficient ordering and delivery systems"
"Spot on service and good price, have had other items over the years and will in the future."
"I've bought several products from Merin Lazer now and I really can't fault their service. Their products are outstanding and they know them inside out. A great company to do business with."
"I had some queries with my internet order, so phoned up - the staff could not have been more helpful! Whoever I spoke to immediately checked stock levels, took order & sent invoice. It arrived the following day - most impressed!"
"Order arrived promptly"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service, very helpful with product description, would definitely use this company again."
"The website is easy to use and the information given is effective, Delivery was ontime."
"Items was easy to order and was received the next day. Pleased with the service and would recommend."
"Excellent piece of equipment excellent service, measurecame in the post when described would buy from Merlin Lazer again many thanks Stuart Mc"
"Fast, efficient, professional"
"I had initialy phoned for advice regarding a damp meter, advice and product knowledge was that impresive I placed my order knowing that should a problem arise I would feel confident that my problem would be resolved."
"Very fast delivery, order 3.0pm got by 10.00am next day"
"I am a fan of Leica products hence was delighted with the laser rangefinder for such a good price. Delivery was very quick also: What more could anybody want! Well done & thank you Steve Wellington"
"The item was delivered very promptly. The service was excellent with confirmation of the order, agreement for delivery. I could not recommend more highly."
"Extremely quick delivery. Ordered a moisture meter at 4pm from Merlins UK office and it arrived in Dublin by 11am the next morning together with invoice. Very happy with Merlins service."
"Helpful staff, prompt and efficient service and next day delivery. Thanks."
"The product is good, the advice spot on and delivery perfect. The only way could improve was if they gave the stuff away, but then they would not last long. Thanks very much."
"Hubby loved his gadget. Staff at Merlin Lazer were outstanding with their helpfulness, as I had a return to make, due to an upgrade. So helpful. I would definitely recommend anyone to use you and we definitely will. Outstanding Customer Service. Refreshing these days ***** Again, many many thanks."
Merlin Lazer Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 348 reviews