&Meetings Reviews

of reviewers recommend &Meetings
Telephone
Read &Meetings Reviews

About &Meetings:

Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy
I'm thoroughly unimpressed by &meetings and we'll aim to never use them again. We've used them twice and the first time was ordinary, but okay, the second time (this time) was terrible! Absolutely not worth the expense. 1. We're at Cheapside today and the internet is awful. I've done three tests across the day and we're at out fastest now, of 0.69MBS. That's seriously unusable for work purposes. What kind of conference venue offers unusable internet? I asked for access to another network which was given, but the speed is the same. 2. The service is rude. I mean, REALLY rude. Example one of many: we booked for 18 people and were given only a small amount of juice. I asked about it and was told (so rudely) that there was more in the fridge but "you can have it now if want it hot". No apology or warmth. I would have expected at least "yes, I'm so sorry. It wasn't put in the fridge prior, but would it be okay if we brought it in cold in an hour for your group?". 3. The 'hot' water in the urn was luke warm. Perhaps just as it was put out too early or similar.. easy enough to happen and fix. To make it easy I brought it out to ask if we could possibly get it refilled again with hot water and got huffed at. I guess I should have suffered through luke warm tea for our delegates as to not disturb anyone in their work day? Sorry guests, this venue is too busy to give you hot water for your tea, suck it up? 4. We asked for a pork free lunch as one of the orders we paid for, and when I followed up about the fact none was marked pork free I was huffily told it looked like it wasn't there (no apology, of course) but I could wait if I wanted while they went and got something else for us; not offered with anything other than eye rolling attitude reminiscent of my teenage daughter, like I'd asked for a bone marrow transplant, not just the dietary requirement for a guest that I'd paid for so they had their beliefs respected. But this was the attitude of every request for the day. Seriously, this is literally the rudest treatment I've ever had when running an event for clients, and we've used lots of venue for clients all around the world. Honestly, if this is their core business, I'd expect they'd want people back?? This venue is anything but customer focussed. Rude, huffy, poorly managed, underdelivered, badly resourced (seriously, wifi faster than dialup is a pretty standard expectation right?). There is nothing wrong with space itself though.. it's actually a really nice room! But the service, OMG. Don't do it to yourself. Find somewhere else. I will, next time.
We would like to apologise for your negative experience on the day of your meeting. The internet speed was due to a supplier issue and unfortunately affected the whole building that particular day. We take customer service very seriously and would like the opportunity to make things right, If you wouldn’t mind contacting us at your earliest convenience on 0800 073 0499, we look forward to speaking to you and working towards earning back your business.
&Meetings is rated 4.64 based on 170 reviews