&Meetings Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend &Meetings

About &Meetings: Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

150 Minories

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate &Meetings?

Verified Buyer

Convenient locations, booking easily, staff friendly and professional. Meeting rooms met expectations of high standard needed for professional meetings. Would definitely recommend &Meeting rooms.
Cherry Clark
Verified Reviewer

the venue at The Barbican was really accessible and the facilities were fantastic. Our host, Julie, was so accommodating and helped our meeting go really smoothly. Thank yo a great venue with great facilities and catering on the day.
Rebecca Patel
Unverified Reviewer

Very friendly atmosphere
David Hathorn
Verified Reviewer

The reception was friendly, the training room bright and comfortable, and the staff were considerate and helpful.
Yvonne Sillett
Verified Reviewer

Bright, clean and well equipped meeting room. Doorman was friendly and welcoming too.
Danielle Duggan
Verified Reviewer

Lovely meeting room and really helpful staff! Thank you very much!
Kate Edwards
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, fast and easy booking service
Melanie Addison
Verified Buyer

What a super service! Clean, bright rooms all set up and ready to go. Tea, coffee and water included in the price. &meetings will be my first choice from now on.
Verified Buyer

Did the job. Great meeting space, reasonably priced, and well kitted.
Francis Duggan

Always helpful
Jason Mason
Verified Buyer

Great online booking system with a good variety of locations, fast booking confirmations and clear and correct invoicing
Sarah Stewart
Verified Buyer

The rooms are excellent, ready for the meeting, clean and welcoming, the staff always ensure there are no hiccups. The rooms offer very good value for money and the possibility to use rooms at other business centres excellent.
Verified Buyer

A good service delivered and the communication from Ashleigh was very fluid, smooth and supportive and professional. I use them regularly when in the UK and I never have any problems with the bookings or meeting room conditions or overall service provided. She is very capable and I would consider an asset to the company based on my interactions with her. Rooms are as advertised, catering is provided if booked with enough prior notice, and sign-in on the day is smooth.

One slight drawback is not being able to make a booking on the weekend, have often need to book over the weekend and had to hope on Monday that the vacancy is still available.

My only real complaint is one of the member of staff we have had to book with over the phone for same day bookings. I will not name them out of respect but they are often have very unprofessional phone manners, seem annoyed at the call or as if I am taking their time. On one occasion they said they have just packed up to leave and after much huffing and puffing told me they would finish my booking off tomorrow morning and email me. On top of this I did not receive my email the next day but instead had to call in to chase her up, again to her annoyance.

However overall a great service provided and I will continue to use them again when needed and wont hesitate to use them again. However I will ensure I do my bookings online to prevent unpleasant phone experiences when calling in.
Peter Fleming
Verified Buyer

Venue in MK well located. Parking good, venue clean, organised and friendly staff.
Gerrard Fisher
Verified Buyer

Excellent, professional and friendly reception at the venue, great room and excellent facilities.

Excellent service.
Liz Davidson
Verified Buyer

Easy booking, efficient on arrival, fresh tea, coffee & biscuits in the room, working wifi - exactly what I needed for when looking for somewhere to host a meeting away from my home turf.
Darryl Ashing
Verified Buyer

Always excellent service, I always feel looked after. facilities are nice and professional. Happy to keep using.
Gillian Gray

helpful front desk staff
Nicki Marchant
Verified Buyer

My first time booking a room with &meetings. I booked 2 different meetings at the Paddington office and both were excellent. Very helpful and friendly staff and really good, well equipped rooms together with plentiful refreshments. I will be using the facilities again!
&Meetings is rated 4.74 based on 141 reviews