&Meetings Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend &Meetings

About &Meetings: Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

150 Minories

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate &Meetings?

Zarir Vakil
Verified Buyer

Good quality rooms, all inclusive pricing including audio visual, whiteboard, flip charts, note paper pens, tea & coffee and sweets!
Samuel Hutchinson

Simple and efficient.
Verified Buyer

Friendly welcome and helpful staff and a meeting room that was much bigger than I expected!
Verified Buyer

Seemless booking process and end to end consistent, quality service for our needs. Can't ask for more.

Ps. the free Friday cake trolley is a very welcome bonus!
Graham Morley
Verified Buyer

All pretty easy. Easy to find, was let in early, facilities very good, would use again.
Afolake Oyinloye
Verified Buyer

And meetings offers very good meeting facilities at an affordable price with a good supply of biscuits, sweets, pens notepads, audiovisuals, wifi unlimited tea, and coffee in a clean contemporary and classy environment with friendly, responsive and helpful staff.
Verified Buyer

Meeting room was clean and tidy
Karen Gunn
Verified Buyer

Always availablity and happy to help with any queries
Rochelle Trup
Verified Buyer

We held our first client training day at Cheapside and left delighted with your space. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and charming. We arrived slightly chaotically and they helped with printing documents, extension cables and moving tables and chairs. They happily replenished water and coffee throughout the day and did it with smiles on their faces. The lunch was delicious and plentiful, thank you. You have a very happy customer. We look forward to our next date, we have already confirmed our April and May dates.
Peter Fraser
Verified Buyer

Excellent facilities and very good value.
Jules Peck
Verified Buyer

Good meeting rooms - did the job!
Chris Helm
Verified Buyer

Nice room with plenty of space and light. Staff were friendly. Could do with the room being slightly better equipped with a decent supply of flipchart paper and marker pens.
Corinne Davey
Verified Buyer

Good location, good facilities, reasonably priced, restaurants etc. around the site, drinks and so on provided.
Paul Sancho
Verified Buyer

Reasonably priced well presented rooms
Frank Hutton
Verified Buyer

No matter which location I use or who is looking after me, I get the same standard of helpfulness and commitment to make my meeting a success - the charging basis and the package are second to none. And the central admin team have infinite patience with me as I often change meeting details. It's like I'm their only customer at times.
Asher Glynn
Verified Buyer

Friendly reception, great facilities in room
Jenny King
Verified Buyer

Prompt and easy booking online

Modern, bright office space. Quiet rooms. Good location.
Frank Hutton
Verified Buyer

Whether I am dealing with the central team, finding a meeting room or the delightful staff based in an individual location, I find the same degree of energy devoted to making my life easier and better! They are swift, personable and joyful - makes me happy dealing with them! And what I need is always there, on time every time.

Good room
Friendly staff
Julie Dyson
Verified Buyer

very seamless from arrival to getting to the room it was all very professional.
&Meetings is rated 4.71 based on 119 reviews