&Meetings Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend &Meetings

About &Meetings: Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy

Telephone
"Very efficient online booking. Helpful staff. Good locations and high quality rooms My only issue is that the cancellation policy isn’t as flexible as I’d like. I had to change a date at short notice due to illness and your refused to change the date. I’m a regular user and have been for 3 years so this is really disappointing"
"Slightly tricky to find but excellent facilities"
"We've used both Paddington & Marylebone offices which are well located, well equipped and suit our business needs very well. Staff are always helpful and the overall cost is really competitive compared to various other meeting locations."
"Solid service. Booking simple and customer service staff professional and helpful. Would have no hesitation recommending."
"The concept is great - book a room or office facilities as needed. Sadly our experience was mixed; the lady on reception was a temp who had just started ... she didn’t know WiFi access details or even where the toilets were ... so not a great welcome. Was also somewhat disappointed to find ourselves in a meeting room in the basement with no windows. On a plus side the coffee was good and the machine worked. On the downside there were only two cups of decaf coffee, one pack of biscuits each and no spare cups to switch preferences from coffee to tea partway through the morning. Recommendation ... arrive early and get everything sorted with the concierge before your guests arrive!"
"I have used &Meetings many times. The rooms are well furnished, well equipped and well lit. Staff and friendly and helpful and the catering is good. Thanks!"
"Easy to find, quick to book in on arrival and good facilities in the room. The only problem was background noise from a neighbouring meeting room caused some interference on a conference call. Otherwise, very positive - we'd definitely reuse your service."
"&Meetings is our 'go-to' for all our off-site training room requirements in London. We find them exceptionally professional, reasonably priced and the rooms are of the highest standard. We have no need to look anywhere else!"
"Great service"
"An excellent service, which is efficient and convenient. Love the wide variety of meeting rooms."
"Whether I am in Bristol of the Heart of London or somewhere in between I always now that I will find the same high standards in the presentation of the room I've hired, or the facilities or the refreshments - the welcome from the staff is second to none and it all combines to assist me in delivering a great experience for my clients. My only regret is that these guys are not in more places!"
"Excellent rooms and great service by the reception team."
"Clean facilities, great location, friendly and helpful staff."
"Wonderful facility, friendly staff, easy to book and competitive rates"
"First time I've noticed noise from adjoining rooms. Team responded quickly but unfortunately alternative (quieter) room was not of usual standard of rooms. Had to chase refreshments refresh previously agreed via email, delaying start of afternoon interviews. Not as pleased as usual."
"been using this company for couple of years and always been happy"
"On entry to the building the professionalism of the reception staff was excellent. The room we booked was clean, well maintained and was stocked with hot/cold drinks, sweets and biscuits. There were pens, pads and a white board and pens which I wasn't aware were being provided. Excellent. Will use again."
"Really good value, room fine and the service was great. I ordered lunch only the day before and that was also great. Will use these rooms again when I need one in London."
"- Very professional front desk - Superb facilities - Good value"
"Good room, good location, well-equipped, very friendly staff, good refreshments & nice fresh fruit. Competitively priced. No complaints at all. Will certainly use again."
&Meetings is rated 4.69 based on 162 reviews