&Meetings Reviews

of reviewers recommend &Meetings
Telephone
Read &Meetings Reviews

About &Meetings:

Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy
And meetings offers very good meeting facilities at an affordable price with a good supply of biscuits, sweets, pens notepads, audiovisuals, wifi unlimited tea, and coffee in a clean contemporary and classy environment with friendly, responsive and helpful staff.
Meeting room was clean and tidy
Always availablity and happy to help with any queries
We held our first client training day at Cheapside and left delighted with your space. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and charming. We arrived slightly chaotically and they helped with printing documents, extension cables and moving tables and chairs. They happily replenished water and coffee throughout the day and did it with smiles on their faces. The lunch was delicious and plentiful, thank you. You have a very happy customer. We look forward to our next date, we have already confirmed our April and May dates.
Excellent facilities and very good value.
Good meeting rooms - did the job!
Nice room with plenty of space and light. Staff were friendly. Could do with the room being slightly better equipped with a decent supply of flipchart paper and marker pens.
Good location, good facilities, reasonably priced, restaurants etc. around the site, drinks and so on provided.
Reasonably priced well presented rooms
No matter which location I use or who is looking after me, I get the same standard of helpfulness and commitment to make my meeting a success - the charging basis and the package are second to none. And the central admin team have infinite patience with me as I often change meeting details. It's like I'm their only customer at times.
Friendly reception, great facilities in room
Prompt and easy booking online Modern, bright office space. Quiet rooms. Good location.
Whether I am dealing with the central team, finding a meeting room or the delightful staff based in an individual location, I find the same degree of energy devoted to making my life easier and better! They are swift, personable and joyful - makes me happy dealing with them! And what I need is always there, on time every time.
Good room Friendly staff
very seamless from arrival to getting to the room it was all very professional.
Very easy booking process and good quality rooms
From the greeting at reception to the layout of the room everything was perfect.
Excellent location, facilities and price. Staff were also very helpful, at the end of a long day, with the production and transmission of important documents. Good job all round.
Messy reception area with parcels and junk on view behind desk, meeting room locked on arrival, wifi code not in room so had to use the one next door, basement room with lack of air/light. Staff friendly though.
I am not an expert on meeting room s but it was clean, efficient, good wifi, plenty of coffer etc. A very good price as well which is the main thing.
&Meetings is rated 4.65 based on 174 reviews