&Meetings Reviews

of reviewers recommend &Meetings
Telephone
Read &Meetings Reviews

About &Meetings:

Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy
Excellent facilities and very good value.
Good meeting rooms - did the job!
Nice room with plenty of space and light. Staff were friendly. Could do with the room being slightly better equipped with a decent supply of flipchart paper and marker pens.
Good location, good facilities, reasonably priced, restaurants etc. around the site, drinks and so on provided.
Reasonably priced well presented rooms
No matter which location I use or who is looking after me, I get the same standard of helpfulness and commitment to make my meeting a success - the charging basis and the package are second to none. And the central admin team have infinite patience with me as I often change meeting details. It's like I'm their only customer at times.
Friendly reception, great facilities in room
Prompt and easy booking online Modern, bright office space. Quiet rooms. Good location.
Whether I am dealing with the central team, finding a meeting room or the delightful staff based in an individual location, I find the same degree of energy devoted to making my life easier and better! They are swift, personable and joyful - makes me happy dealing with them! And what I need is always there, on time every time.
Good room Friendly staff
very seamless from arrival to getting to the room it was all very professional.
Very easy booking process and good quality rooms
From the greeting at reception to the layout of the room everything was perfect.
Excellent location, facilities and price. Staff were also very helpful, at the end of a long day, with the production and transmission of important documents. Good job all round.
Messy reception area with parcels and junk on view behind desk, meeting room locked on arrival, wifi code not in room so had to use the one next door, basement room with lack of air/light. Staff friendly though.
I am not an expert on meeting room s but it was clean, efficient, good wifi, plenty of coffer etc. A very good price as well which is the main thing.
Always a professional welcome, spotlessly clean and this time the doughnuts were a nice surprise!
Wherever and whenever I use these guys I know I can expect great service: a well prepared room with all the facilities I need plus staff who make me feel like I'm their most important client and who give the impression to the people I meet that they really matter. The ease of booking and flexibility just make & Meetings a real asset to my business which I could not do without. Thank you!
Very friendly and responsive staff and thanks for a well run meeting venue.
I have been working with &Meetings for a number of years now and really couldn't be happier with their service. Clean and well-specced offices, at reasonable rates and in convenient locations., In particular, Yasmin always goes way beyond the call of duty and is incredibly helpful, flexible, professional and efficient. I can highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a short-term meeting space. 10/10
&Meetings is rated 4.64 based on 170 reviews