&Meetings Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend &Meetings

About &Meetings: Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Click Here

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy

Telephone
"The rooms are excellent, ready for the meeting, clean and welcoming, the staff always ensure there are no hiccups. The rooms offer very good value for money and the possibility to use rooms at other business centres excellent."
"A good service delivered and the communication from Ashleigh was very fluid, smooth and supportive and professional. I use them regularly when in the UK and I never have any problems with the bookings or meeting room conditions or overall service provided. She is very capable and I would consider an asset to the company based on my interactions with her. Rooms are as advertised, catering is provided if booked with enough prior notice, and sign-in on the day is smooth. One slight drawback is not being able to make a booking on the weekend, have often need to book over the weekend and had to hope on Monday that the vacancy is still available. My only real complaint is one of the member of staff we have had to book with over the phone for same day bookings. I will not name them out of respect but they are often have very unprofessional phone manners, seem annoyed at the call or as if I am taking their time. On one occasion they said they have just packed up to leave and after much huffing and puffing told me they would finish my booking off tomorrow morning and email me. On top of this I did not receive my email the next day but instead had to call in to chase her up, again to her annoyance. However overall a great service provided and I will continue to use them again when needed and wont hesitate to use them again. However I will ensure I do my bookings online to prevent unpleasant phone experiences when calling in."
"Venue in MK well located. Parking good, venue clean, organised and friendly staff."
"Excellent, professional and friendly reception at the venue, great room and excellent facilities."
"Excellent service."
"Easy booking, efficient on arrival, fresh tea, coffee & biscuits in the room, working wifi - exactly what I needed for when looking for somewhere to host a meeting away from my home turf."
"Always excellent service, I always feel looked after. facilities are nice and professional. Happy to keep using."
"helpful front desk staff"
"My first time booking a room with &meetings. I booked 2 different meetings at the Paddington office and both were excellent. Very helpful and friendly staff and really good, well equipped rooms together with plentiful refreshments. I will be using the facilities again!"
"I did not attend myself but my colleagues were very impressed with the facilities and I found it very easy to book"
"Excellent location, room and service. The team at Victoria were friendly, helpful and made the experience very enjoyable. We would certainly consider re-booking for future meetings."
"Good quality rooms, all inclusive pricing including audio visual, whiteboard, flip charts, note paper pens, tea & coffee and sweets!"
"Simple and efficient."
"Friendly welcome and helpful staff and a meeting room that was much bigger than I expected!"
"Seemless booking process and end to end consistent, quality service for our needs. Can't ask for more. Ps. the free Friday cake trolley is a very welcome bonus!"
"All pretty easy. Easy to find, was let in early, facilities very good, would use again."
"And meetings offers very good meeting facilities at an affordable price with a good supply of biscuits, sweets, pens notepads, audiovisuals, wifi unlimited tea, and coffee in a clean contemporary and classy environment with friendly, responsive and helpful staff."
"Meeting room was clean and tidy"
"Always availablity and happy to help with any queries"
"We held our first client training day at Cheapside and left delighted with your space. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and charming. We arrived slightly chaotically and they helped with printing documents, extension cables and moving tables and chairs. They happily replenished water and coffee throughout the day and did it with smiles on their faces. The lunch was delicious and plentiful, thank you. You have a very happy customer. We look forward to our next date, we have already confirmed our April and May dates."
&Meetings is rated 4.64 based on 170 reviews