Medical Skills Courses Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medical Skills Courses
Read Medical Skills Courses  Reviews

About Medical Skills Courses :

With over a decade of educational experience, and thousands of happy healthcare professionals trained, we are one of the UKs most acclaimed providers of hands on healthcare courses.

info@medicalskillscourses.com

4th Floor 18 St. Cross Street

Really enjoyable course, interesting and clearly delivered theoretical content and brilliant practical (which is impressive for a distance course). Learned very much in a short period of time, would definitely recommend!
The online resources and demonstration videos were fantastic! I really feel I have the confidence and knowledge to start these treatments in my practice.
I thought the content of the course was very good. It was mainly geared for primary care. Maybe a secondary care course for nurses would be good.
First course I have been on and been taught by physiotherapists. They should be teaching us MSK in Med School. The examinations skills taught were as important as the injection skills. Fantastic course. Recommend+++
First rate course - delivered in an informal, yet incredibly informative way.
Although I have been undertaking minor surgery for 28 years, I came away with a host of new ideas and have subsequently used these with good results. Highly recommended!
Really excellent presentations; entertaining; lots of practical hands on - examination + simulated injection techniques
Just what I was hoping for. Excellent speakers with great teaching aids.
Really enjoyed the course. Beforehand I was a bit concerned that as a ANP I would be out of my depth, but actually I feel confident to do minor surgery on returning back to practice.
Good tutors. Good venue. Good lunch!
Really enjoyable, already changed my practice
Thank you for your help. Carry on with this teaching course, definitely will help me in view to treat my patients.
It was brilliant. Highly recommending to my colleagues.
So nice to have a lecture from real sensible people with a sense of humour. So different to usual woolly headed stuff we often listen to.
Course team friendly and approachable and well versed in their subject area. Managed to fit in a lot in one day - well done
Overall, very useful and well organised.
Fantastic course, really enjoyed it, learnt lots and has given me confidence and certainty. It could/should contain ankle/toe injections too as part of lower limb.
It was an excellent course.
Very worthwhile. Best course I’ve been on in a long time.
Keep up good work I really enjoyed the course and have already started to suture and have made referrals to the doctors and I have received the feedback that my referrals were spot on.
This was a very streamlined and simple course for what is usually quite a challenging area. I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner!
Medical Skills Courses is rated 4.88 based on 113 reviews