Medical Skills Courses Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medical Skills Courses
Read Medical Skills Courses  Reviews

About Medical Skills Courses :

With over a decade of educational experience, and thousands of happy healthcare professionals trained, we are one of the UKs most acclaimed providers of hands on healthcare courses.

info@medicalskillscourses.com

4th Floor 18 St. Cross Street

Given we are in a pandemic scenario, I'm nothing but impressed with the sheer clarity and prowess of the power of online learning. Not only are the videos designed in a way where the content is clearly evidence based, they are also easy to follow have remote monitoring and mark up with regards to the assessments in addition to the fundamental principles of suturing being adhered to.
I work as a humanitarian aid worker on the border of Somalia and this course was excellent, hands-on training to better prepare me for the work that I do. The teachers were knowledgable and funny. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to refresh, improve, or learn new skills.
A very good and comprehensive course with plenty of opportunity to practice practical skills.
Good discussion around setup and costs of minor surgery.
I would definitely recommend this course to anyone doing or starting to do minor surgery in general practice.
The course was very informative, both with the theory and practicals.
Very good and enjoyable course, delivered by a very good team. You will learn all the skills you need to be able to perform minor surgery lists and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.
Good course
Really good course! The trainers were so nice, well informed and very helpful!! Definitely recommend. Thank you!
Amazing course and worth every penny!
The Minor Surgery Course in London was excellent providing relevant teaching in a concise, practical and fun way. There was plenty of opportunity to ask questions and to receive personal instruction and feedback. The only down side was that the acoustics in the huge historic town hall were poor so sometimes it was hard to hear what was being said.
This course was well organised and I thoroughly enjoyed the two days. The covered most of the relevant tops and very informative. Lectures were through with the topics and very helpful and made sure each and every one understood also able to demonstrate the practical sessions. The food was good as well . I will recommend this to my colleagues.
Very well run course, despite COVID . Covered all the core skills . Good value for money. Would recommend
Very useful course for any GP / trainee. Covers all the basics. Alot of hands-on exposure. Value for money. Highly recommended!
I went on this course 3years ago. Having attended again I was surprised to see have developed the course has become. The team went out of their way to make it covid safe. I was also impressed how seamless the course was using various tech to illustrate live techniques on camera and real time learning questionnaire. This course is extremely entertaining and enjoyable. Highly Recommended!
Great introduction to minor surgery
Fantastic course
Professionally run with thorough COVID precautions in place
The course was very good and practical. The provisions made due to Covid19 were excellent.
More time using the models would have been helpful - especially if the instructors stayed with the models to help us. Emma the physio and the GP were really supportive and helpful. The other presenter (sorry I can't remember his name) seemed quite distracted during the practical sessions - checking his mobile and not really very willing to engage as readily as the other two. I realise he may have had a good reason to check his phone - but it then put more pressure on the other two to help
Excellent teaching and practical sessions, access to further resources and course handbook online. Tutors were very approachable and knowledgeable, very enjoyable few days. Many thanks.
Brilliant! As a GP keen to get started in minor surgery, I now feel ready. Such clear training, with plenty of opportunity for practice and loads of gems. All the trainers were super approachable and helpful. I already had high expectations from other good reviews, but the course exceeded them. If you're unsure whether to book, do it!
Approachable, knowledgeable, experienced teachers. Excellent course.
One of the Best course I have been on.
Medical Skills Courses is rated 4.87 based on 141 reviews