Medical Skills Courses Reviews

Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read Medical Skills Courses  Reviews

About Medical Skills Courses :

With over a decade of educational experience, and thousands of happy healthcare professionals trained, we are one of the UKs most acclaimed providers of hands on healthcare courses.

info@medicalskillscourses.com

4th Floor 18 St. Cross Street

Great teaching and practical sessions. Speaking was entertaining and lectures did not feel monotonous.
Two day minor surgery course held at Hotel Football in Manchester from 1st to 2nd July 2021. Both presenters, Mike and Duncan, presented the course in a very light hearted manner which made learning very easy and engaging. Very much an interactive approach again which enhances learning. Practical sessions included suturing ( simple knot, vertical and horizontal stitching and dermal sutures) and also removing cysts, moles, keratosis, lipomas and punch biopsy. I have been doing minor surgery for a number of years and felt the course was still very interesting and useful to me as it was to a beginner. Breakfast and lunch provided with coffee and tea available throughout the day including soft drinks. If I had to make one suggestion it would be to have some fruit available. I would recommend this course to any beginner and also anyone with experience. Many thanks to Mike and Duncan for the way in which they deliver their material which engages the audience making learning a lot more fun.
What a tremendous professional team. Really enjoyed the Minor Surgery course. Very relaxed learning with a multi disciplinary class. Will definitely do further Medical Skills Courses
Medical Skills Courses  5 star review on 2nd July 2021
The minor surgery course exceeded my expectations. It was well structured with a lot of practical tips. The tutors were very approachable and very knowledgeable. The course is full of useful tips to set up your own minor surgery clinic. Even though I have a surgical background, I benefitted a lot from this course.
Fantastic course, great and very informative speakers, really good practical sessions and excellent excellent experience driven advice. Would highly recommend.
Just what I need.
This was one of the best minor surgery courses I have been on. I attended for an update but learnt so many additional skills. The key difference I found was explanation of the reasons for doing things. This understanding improved my learning and encouraged me to adopt new skills. Thank you!
Even as an experienced former hospital surgeon I found this course truly enlightening as well as entertaining, proving that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! The Mike and Duncan act works well and it is always a great benefit to learn from the experiences of others in settings different from what I had been used to. Couldn't recommended it highly enough!
Excellent course run by supportive, approachable staff. I learnt a lot from this course and feel it covered both the theoretical and practice aspects of minor surgery with enough time to practice practical procedures. I now feel more confident developing this skill.
Brilliant course, exactly right level, good interactivity and entertaining. Thanks
Very good and informative course - Well conducted
One of the best courses i have attended so far.Facilitators were very supportive and helpful.Demonstration of clinical stuff was top notch .It helped me gain confidence for minor surgical skills .I will recommend it to my friends.
An outstanding course, also fun, highly organised, pragmatic, questions answered succinctly. If you want to walk away confidently knowing how to do at least four new types sutures, all the do's & don'ts of general minor surgery with a fab update on practical dermatology skills then this course is second to none. These guys are setting a lofty standard in the medical skills training arena (I declare I have no shares in this company just an honest and deserved review)
The course provided excellent tips which will improve my diagnostic as well as surgical skills. As the course was spread over two days it felt quite light. Presentations were full of knowledge, were made very interesting with input of humour. A lot of preparation and organization was involved in the practical skills part of the course which made it more effective. I personally learnt a lot.
What a fantastic course. So interactive with fantastic resources. Mike and Duncan are a font of knowledge and extremely patient and helpful. I have never sutured before and have a firm understanding after completing the course. Thank you guys.
Really relevant and interactive. Confidence boosting and fun. Real infectious enthusiasm shown by the tutors for minor surgery. Covered everything you need to start your journey into minor surgery. Thank you!
Top notch course. The speakers were very professional and approachable. Everything was presented in a way that was engaging and digestible. Thanks again.
Fantastic experience. Very professional, and thorough with Covid19 precautions and the course itself was brilliant! The trainers were a combination of knowledgable and entertaining. I would highly recommend Medical Skills Courses, thanks guys!
This really was a fantastic course - Supportive tutors, engaging content, and excellent post-course resources. Highly recommend!
Really good course Lots of content and resources Speakers were east to approach and ask questions/ ask for help The only thing is that with regards to practical experience it would be nice if the speakers went around the room to ensure everyone was confident. I had to put my hand up and I felt a bit embarrassed to do so.
Medical Skills Courses is rated 4.88 based on 166 reviews