MedExpress Online Pharmacy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MedExpress Online Pharmacy

About MedExpress Online Pharmacy: MedExpress is an online doctor & pharmacy service based in the UK. We offer prescription medication through our fast and simple online consultation. All our doctors are based in the UK and a registered with the GMC. The medication is dispensed through our regulated pharmacy based in London.

02081230508

dwayne@medexpress.co.uk

55 St John Street

How would you rate MedExpress Online Pharmacy ?

"Efficient consultation and friendly helpful staff. The order was carried out in a very professional manner.Commendable."
"allways helpful and friendly. to my request 😊"
"Sent me the wrong formulation. The error was not their fault, because it is due to a labeling problem with the manufacturer Glenmark: they incorrectly label one formulation of rizatriptan as different formulation. What is MedExpress's fault is that I emailed them about this and they just ignored my email. You would think that a pharmacy would be concerned about an email reporting that they have sent the wrong medicine to a customer. But MedExpress can't even be bothered to reply to the email, let alone try to fix the problem. The company doesn't deserve patients' trust."
"Great fast service thank you"
"Brilliant service quick and easy and definitely would use them again"
"rapid delivery and the product is spot on ! excellent !"
"I purchased Sildanfil, very effective and pleased with the effects, kicks in around 20 minutes, and lasts for at least a few hours. The only downside for me is feeling very tired for a while afterwards"
"Fast and discret service No problems and easy to use"
"I have ordered from this site a couple of times and I must say I have not been disappointed, fast and efficient cerise, will definitely be using them again."
"Excellent product. I am more than happy"
"Great service and very quick"
"Very prompt and reliable service, no worries."
"Very good service.Prompt delivery and goods as expected."
"Ordering was easy package arrived when they said it would now got something not had for a while and that is firm erection looking forward to more great sex"
"Excellent service"
"Very good site and quick delivery"
"easy to find what I wanted and order and delivery was as quick as stated thank you"
"Fast delivery and good value."
"awesome does what it says on the tin"
MedExpress Online Pharmacy is rated 4.80 based on 163 reviews