MedExpress Online Pharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend MedExpress Online Pharmacy
Read MedExpress Online Pharmacy Reviews

About MedExpress Online Pharmacy:

MedExpress is an online doctor & pharmacy service based in the UK. We offer prescription medication through our fast and simple online consultation. All our doctors are based in the UK and a registered with the GMC. The medication is dispensed through our regulated pharmacy based in London.

55 St John Street

Tell us how MedExpress Online Pharmacy made you happy
thank you very happy.
In March 2020 my wife and I suspected we contracted Covid 19. Having recently tested negative for Covid 19, we wanted to establish if we had developed antibodies to the virus. Being pensioners and not eligible for a state testing we looked on line. MedExpress offered testing at a significantly lower price than other sources. We both applied on Monday, the test kits arrived Tuesday. The instructions were easy to follow and we posted back the blood samples the same day. Wednesday afternoon I received my results and my wife's arrived that evening. We are both impressed by the service offered by MedExpress and it is good to know we both have antibodies in our systems after more than 9 months.
Sent off blood for covid antibody test. Got invalid result. Told the sample was unlabelled. This just wasn’t true. Labelled with great care, using permanent marker. Checked and treble checked. Not offered refund, no explanation other than above, requested I purchase again at modest discount. I’m afraid that this might just be a scam, so please beware
Very bad customer services.
Book Covid-19 home kit, paid for express delivery, missed my flight.
I will suggest everyone to not perform covid test with MedExpress.
No one answering my call at all.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE THIS COMPANY
They charged me for a home Covid test several days before Christmas and did not provide me with any result - I have still not had result from them yet.
In addition to this they IGNORE attempts to contact them by email or messenger.
Got this texted to me: DAVID WALKER
63a01557 Test date: 2020-12-17
COVID-19 Antibody Negative Negative.
Funny thing is they did not receive my test kit that was tracked by Royal Mail till 2020-12-18.
So they did not test my blood, just took the £52.90!!!!!!!!! Terrible Online Company
Got this texted to me: DAVID WALKER
63a01557 Test date: 2020-12-17
COVID-19 Antibody Negative Negative.
Payed for express delivery ., not turned up!
Ordered over 3 weeks ago no delivery thus far , no communication dispute 3 emails sent without a reply payment taken over 2 weeks ago not impressed.
I'm honestly super impressed by MedExpress. I put in an order yesterday and already received it today without even having paid for next day delivery. Used a few online pharmacies during the pandemic to avoid having to leave the house, but MedExpress has by far been the best in terms of customer care and speed. Thank you!
Federico
Quick and efficient service and the product is genuine. Above all you are kept informed of the movement of your product and arrives on time.
Made my orders online via konyadenise53 (@) GMAILCOM and I got them all just in time. Great timing, good products, reasonable price. All negative reviews about Konyadenise53 (@) GMAILCOM are from competitors.
Spoke on chat first to make sure I was getting product in the picture was advised yes and they have arrived within 24 hours very happy
Fantastic service. Cheapest price for larger quantity of paracetamol I could find. Quick prescription and delivery. Very impressive.
Customer service. Is so the best I have seen long time. For any online business. Absolutely brilliant ordered my stuff Thursday. Just came few min ago absolutely perfection the delivery perfect price aswell
Was very impressed with the product the delivery was on time and arrived in discreet packaging, I am a regular customer now.
Excellent company very genuine and professional. .service is excellent and very quick..
Fantastic service. Definitely 5 stars!!
Excellent service very fast and efficient ☺☺
Quick, discreet and give you what they say- original tablets no rip-off copy’s.
Champix worked for me !
Happy days like a switch switching off- good old champix and thank you guys
MedExpress Online Pharmacy is rated 4.63 based on 188 reviews