MedExpress Online Pharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend MedExpress Online Pharmacy
Read MedExpress Online Pharmacy Reviews

About MedExpress Online Pharmacy:

MedExpress is an online doctor & pharmacy service based in the UK. We offer prescription medication through our fast and simple online consultation. All our doctors are based in the UK and a registered with the GMC. The medication is dispensed through our regulated pharmacy based in London.

02081230508

dwayne@medexpress.co.uk

55 St John Street

Tell us how MedExpress Online Pharmacy made you happy
I'm honestly super impressed by MedExpress. I put in an order yesterday and already received it today without even having paid for next day delivery. Used a few online pharmacies during the pandemic to avoid having to leave the house, but MedExpress has by far been the best in terms of customer care and speed. Thank you!
Federico
Quick and efficient service and the product is genuine. Above all you are kept informed of the movement of your product and arrives on time.
Made my orders online via konyadenise53 (@) GMAILCOM and I got them all just in time. Great timing, good products, reasonable price. All negative reviews about Konyadenise53 (@) GMAILCOM are from competitors.
Spoke on chat first to make sure I was getting product in the picture was advised yes and they have arrived within 24 hours very happy
Fantastic service. Cheapest price for larger quantity of paracetamol I could find. Quick prescription and delivery. Very impressive.
Customer service. Is so the best I have seen long time. For any online business. Absolutely brilliant ordered my stuff Thursday. Just came few min ago absolutely perfection the delivery perfect price aswell
Was very impressed with the product the delivery was on time and arrived in discreet packaging, I am a regular customer now.
Excellent company very genuine and professional. .service is excellent and very quick..
Fantastic service. Definitely 5 stars!!
Excellent service very fast and efficient ☺☺
Quick, discreet and give you what they say- original tablets no rip-off copy’s.
Champix worked for me !
Happy days like a switch switching off- good old champix and thank you guys
2xbestellt nach Deutschland,alles super gelaufen.👍🏻
Medication not delivered even after assurances of special delivery being used. Now unable to get any answer from them by phone. The money for the medication has been taken from my account!
Sometimes the packaging is a tad too thick, so it doesn't fit in my mailbox, I sometimes have to visit mail office. I used the DELIVERY METHOD in July 2018: Royal Mail International.

And they don't any proof of prescription paper with the medicine. There is extremely small chance customs would be interested, but if they are, then I would like to show them prescription.

Otherwise 5-star, or even 6-star! Very discreet packaging.
Easy ordering. On time delivery. Medication works a treat.
Delivery was never received and customer service have ignored my emails ever since. Have been robbed of over £70 and now seeking legal advice against this company.
Efficient consultation and friendly helpful staff. The order was carried out in a very professional manner.Commendable.
allways helpful and friendly. to my request 😊
Sent me the wrong formulation. The error was not their fault, because it is due to a labeling problem with the manufacturer Glenmark: they incorrectly label one formulation of rizatriptan as different formulation.

What is MedExpress's fault is that I emailed them about this and they just ignored my email. You would think that a pharmacy would be concerned about an email reporting that they have sent the wrong medicine to a customer. But MedExpress can't even be bothered to reply to the email, let alone try to fix the problem. The company doesn't deserve patients' trust.
Great fast service thank you
MedExpress Online Pharmacy is rated 4.77 based on 179 reviews