Me And My Glass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me And My Glass
Read Me And My Glass Reviews

john.bradley@meandmyglass.com

Tell us how Me And My Glass made you happy
Excellent service, ordered the glass and it was delivered the next day. Well packaged and fits perfectly! Very pleased I found this site as my inner glass oven door had shattered and the manufacturer's were no help as the oven has been discontinued. Would not hesitate to recommend Me and My Glass.
Excellent service received and hold highly recommend
Fast and efficient service. Easy enquiry form, followed almost immediately by quotation. Not cheap but available when original parts are not. Glass panel arrived only two days later and fitted perfectly. Well done MAMG.
Excellent service from speedy quote to excellently packaged courier delivery of replacement patio table glass. Warned of lengthy delays to tinted glass from Germany and advised on suitable alternatives. Delighted with finish.
In need of wired glass and Me and My Glass were brill from start to finish. Will use again
Excellent service and the best price around for bespoke wood burner replacement glass. Turnaround time was incredibly fast and the packaging was superb. Heartily recommended.
Brilliant service and great product. Highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future
extremely pleased. Excellent and fast service with all queries answered quickly
Service was very quick, glass arrived in a couple of days. Would recommend
Excellent service, ordered at 1pm and delivered at 10.30 next day. First class packaging for glass item. Very pleased I found this site, was almost looking to buy a new oven as door panel was obsolete. Would not hesitate to recommend Me and My Glass.
Just what I needed to replace broken glass in my greenhouse,the order was fulfilled very quickly and really well packed for it's long journey
Brilliant service from start to finish. Customer service was fantastic :)
Brilliant service! Easy to place the order for replacement stove glass cut to size. Price was good and it was delivered really quickly!
First class service
Needed an oven glass replacement. Excellent service and turnaround
5 star service. Received a quote quickly, ordered same day. Arrived a couple of days later :)
Contacted John at Meandmyglass and he was very helpful and quick to respond and after placing an order the glass arrived within a couple of days. Would highly recommend.
Brill service. Got my replacement glass in a couple of days
Me and My Glass are an excellent business. They got back to me straight away with my queries and when I decided what I needed the order then came straight through all filled in for me just to give payment details. Then it arrived very quickly. Five stars! Thank you.
I found the website after discovering I could not order the glass as a standard spare part for my cooker. They were very quick, friendly and responsive with my enquiries and after ordering delivery was very fast, with the glass well packaged. It fit perfectly - very satisfied customer!
Me And My Glass is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews