Me And My Glass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me And My Glass
Read Me And My Glass Reviews

john.bradley@meandmyglass.com

Tell us how Me And My Glass made you happy
A very helpful company,who replied promptly to questions I asked when emailing..The glass requested was delivered and fitted perfectly,thank you.Linda.
Fantastic service, glass was perfectly made to fit. Very happy
Excellent service. Simple and straightforward to order and delivered within two days. Highly recommend
Excellent service, ordered the glass and it was delivered the next day. Well packaged and fits perfectly! Very pleased I found this site as my inner glass oven door had shattered and the manufacturer's were no help as the oven has been discontinued. Would not hesitate to recommend Me and My Glass.
Excellent service received and hold highly recommend
Fast and efficient service. Easy enquiry form, followed almost immediately by quotation. Not cheap but available when original parts are not. Glass panel arrived only two days later and fitted perfectly. Well done MAMG.
Excellent service from speedy quote to excellently packaged courier delivery of replacement patio table glass. Warned of lengthy delays to tinted glass from Germany and advised on suitable alternatives. Delighted with finish.
In need of wired glass and Me and My Glass were brill from start to finish. Will use again
Excellent service and the best price around for bespoke wood burner replacement glass. Turnaround time was incredibly fast and the packaging was superb. Heartily recommended.
Brilliant service and great product. Highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future
extremely pleased. Excellent and fast service with all queries answered quickly
Service was very quick, glass arrived in a couple of days. Would recommend
Excellent service, ordered at 1pm and delivered at 10.30 next day. First class packaging for glass item. Very pleased I found this site, was almost looking to buy a new oven as door panel was obsolete. Would not hesitate to recommend Me and My Glass.
Just what I needed to replace broken glass in my greenhouse,the order was fulfilled very quickly and really well packed for it's long journey
Brilliant service from start to finish. Customer service was fantastic :)
Brilliant service! Easy to place the order for replacement stove glass cut to size. Price was good and it was delivered really quickly!
First class service
Needed an oven glass replacement. Excellent service and turnaround
5 star service. Received a quote quickly, ordered same day. Arrived a couple of days later :)
Contacted John at Meandmyglass and he was very helpful and quick to respond and after placing an order the glass arrived within a couple of days. Would highly recommend.
Me And My Glass is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews