Me And My Glass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me And My Glass
Read Me And My Glass Reviews

john.bradley@meandmyglass.com

Tell us how Me And My Glass made you happy
Brilliant service and great product. Highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future
extremely pleased. Excellent and fast service with all queries answered quickly
Service was very quick, glass arrived in a couple of days. Would recommend
Excellent service, ordered at 1pm and delivered at 10.30 next day. First class packaging for glass item. Very pleased I found this site, was almost looking to buy a new oven as door panel was obsolete. Would not hesitate to recommend Me and My Glass.
Just what I needed to replace broken glass in my greenhouse,the order was fulfilled very quickly and really well packed for it's long journey
Brilliant service from start to finish. Customer service was fantastic :)
Brilliant service! Easy to place the order for replacement stove glass cut to size. Price was good and it was delivered really quickly!
First class service
Needed an oven glass replacement. Excellent service and turnaround
5 star service. Received a quote quickly, ordered same day. Arrived a couple of days later :)
Contacted John at Meandmyglass and he was very helpful and quick to respond and after placing an order the glass arrived within a couple of days. Would highly recommend.
Brill service. Got my replacement glass in a couple of days
Me and My Glass are an excellent business. They got back to me straight away with my queries and when I decided what I needed the order then came straight through all filled in for me just to give payment details. Then it arrived very quickly. Five stars! Thank you.
I found the website after discovering I could not order the glass as a standard spare part for my cooker. They were very quick, friendly and responsive with my enquiries and after ordering delivery was very fast, with the glass well packaged. It fit perfectly - very satisfied customer!
Brill service. My wood burner glass needed replacing. Glass came within a few days
Really pleased with glass. Fits like a glove! Glass was delivered in a few days
I was very pleased with my replacement oven glass and the service was first class from start to finish.
Was wanting glass for my oven. The glass was cut to my requirements and fits. Excellent service!
Glass came within a couple of days. Would use again!
Great service, really pleased with the glass
Me And My Glass is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews