Me And My Glass Reviews

of reviewers recommend Me And My Glass
Read Me And My Glass Reviews

john.bradley@meandmyglass.com

Tell us how Me And My Glass made you happy
Buy with confidence as this is a great product at a great price, with great communication if needed like I did though my mismeasurement. Glass arrived well packed in perfect condition nice milled edges and holes. Very happy now fitted, 5* trader. Now need a load of greenhouse glass and will be returning in near future. Thanks again.
Really good communication. Item arrived well packaged. One replacement pane for my rattan table. Looks identical to the two original panes remaining. I would highly recommend this company. Worth the lead time to cut the glass and deliver.
Fast, reliable and good value. Used twice, excellent both times.
Ordered a customised splashback for my new kitchen. Order process was simple and easy, price was great and delivery was as expected. Securely packaged to ensure no breakages. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again.
Good delivery , packaged well
Customer service is excellent, the product ordered looks fantastic and was made to order . They kept me informed of delivery date and was delivered ahead of time
Lost a glass panel in my table thanks to some hefty storms, and now I have a replacement that is identical. Support was first class, and communication back and forth made sure everything was perfect and stress free. I am sure I will back in the future when another one breaks. Thanks, highly recommended
My garden table top needed replacing and found me and my glass online. Price was decent so ordered. Glass arrived and the fit was perfect
Excellent service 1st class products This is the second time I have used me and my glass and I will be buying again
*DO NOT BUY* Ordered a black square glass for garden furniture. Received a transparent glass I asked for them to take the transparent glass back and send a black one They response was simply - deal with it. Absolutely disgusting service. Complete cowboys.
Ordered replacement pizza oven glass. Super quick delivery but piece had been made a fraction too long for my oven. Contacted M&MG by email to explain and had a quick reply apologising for the mistake and I had another piece within 2 days that fits perfectly. Mistakes happen, that’s life but the best firms respond quickly to rectify them. Top class service all round from M&MG. Highly recommended!!
Ordered replacement glass for my garden furniture, very easy, and I am so impressed with the quality and price. Thank you very much - highly recommended
Ordered glass for my garden table as i needed a replacement. It fits perfectly! Brill service from start to finish
Easy to order.. rapid delivery.. great comms.. highly recommend.. PERFECT !
My wife ordered 2 No glass units but only 1 No was sent which could of caused a major issue as fitter was arrange for 2 days after delivery & delivery is 2 to 3 days, after contacting John he could not apoligise enough and sorted out the issue straight away and expressed the other item which arrived 2 hrs before the fitter, the response was first class, it was address with not issues and on top of this excellent service we were refunded 50% of our purchase cost. This type of customer service is not only very rare but is exceptional in the way John handed this, no issues no blaming others held his hands up address it and put it right what more could you ask for, it is a shame others companies do not take a leaf out of the 'Me & my glass' customer care hand book. Once again John & My Glass thank you for all your help.
Very competitive price, great service and most importantly a high quality product. Very pleased and we recommend without hesitation.
Whilst Storm EUNICE died away I immediately went on line to order x 8 replacement greenhouse glass panels. The website was easy to use. I was delighted that the size fitted my 68 year old greenhouse that used Imperial measurements. I was concerned about delivery but had an immediate response to tell me when delivery would happen so I could organise a work party. Despite the inevitable high demand after such a storm delivery was 24 hours quicker than expected and items were superbly packed so no breakages. Price is competitive. V satisfied customer.
So pleased with my product, measurements where cut precise. Delivered swiftly. Would highly recommend 👍
Just wanted to say me and my glass have been so easy to work with. My oven glass suddenly smashed all over the place and needed a quick fix. I found me and my glass and bought online. In about 3 days the glass was delivered and my oven was back working. Thank you so much
Fantastic service and perfectly fit glass splashback. Would easily recommend, advice on measuring was brill
Me And My Glass is rated 4.86 based on 70 reviews