Master Mix Concrete Reviews

5.0
Based on 118 reviews
Read Master Mix Concrete Reviews

About Master Mix Concrete:

Master Mix Concrete is a family run concrete supplier in the Watford area. We use state-of-the-art volumetric concrete mixers and batch concrete on site, meaning you only have to pay for the concrete you use. Contact us today on 0800 014 6160

info@mastermixconcrete.co.uk

Master Mix Concrete
Mayfair Bungalow
Oxhey Lane

Tell us how Master Mix Concrete made you happy
Where customers comes first that’s a very big understatement scam artist my experience was horrible so Uncomfortable very intimidating Mr Jason dyer This company or Jason Dyer shall we say he was absolutely proud of saying this was his company so I ordered concrete of him to be delivered on Friday at 12 or 2 pm.at 7 am Friday morning I called him to say can I reschedule till next week as it’s going to be raining he said we don’t do rescheduling you have to cancel I said I don’t want to cancel the weather is very bad I cannot lay concrete in this weather so he said I will take that as a cancellation I said please can you deliver it next week again he’s reply was no very abusive to me not reading the small print on his website it says cancellation fee £200 plus VAT but if truck is on route it’s £350 plus VAT truck was clearly not on route as this was 7am delivery was 12 or 2pm so no wonder why he wanted me to cancel because the whole product was only £546 then with no concrete he swiped £420 so basically he got £420 for Absolutely nothing I then said okay if you want me to cancel which I did not I don’t mind paying £200 and he said it does not work like that it’s £250 plus VAT or on the day is £350 plus VAT so guys just be careful these are money grabbing abusive well the owner is abusive to speak to on the phone Jason Dyer is absolute rip-off merchant and I will be seeking legal advice about this I’m sorry for the long review I don’t normally do reviews but I don’t want this guy to charge good Honest work men like myself it is just on believable how greedy and selfish people can be in his industry I know it’s a bit long winded morale of this if they can get you to cancel or they cancel on your behalf they receive £350 +vat without even looking at there truck Disgraceful it’s a legal rip-off with the small print
Hello Michael. We are sorry that you see the situation this way. As we politely explained to you over the phone, when you cancel or move an order on the day of delivery it costs us a considerable amount of money for several reasons. This is why you have been charged a cancellation fee, because you have failed to provide us with adequate enough notice for us to be able to refill your job slot and prevent a loss of earnings. Our terms and conditions are always freely available for you to read and you are in fact prompted to read them every time you call our phone lines via our automated prompt, if you choose not to do so, we can not be held accountable. I can also confirm that our cancellation charges clearly highlight that any orders cancelled on the day of delivery are subject to a £350 charge, subject to VAT. We hope that you can understand our position on this occasion, and we wish you the best of luck in the future. -The Master Mix team
Very reliable, efficient service, concrete arrived on time and very good quality. Highly recommend!
Good service with a helpful driver. Will definitely use again.
Very happy with the service, prompt, very helpful driver. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
The best concrete bro
Best concrete mate
Very good services, and cute employee to! Xo
Great company to work with - always prompt and responsive. One happy customer! Thanks for your awesome customer service too - definitely will recommend!
A really nice company to deal with and a great delivery driver , Sam, very cheerful and considerate. SH, Enfield
I turned to this company because I desperately needed pump services. I mean, I was very, very pleasantly surprised that they weren't even a few hours late. I really appreciate the punctuality and the fact that the employees of this company are sociable. I highly recommend this company! And thank you Ionuț Bratu for the services offered!
Great service and kind staff. Looks amazing and good quality.
Very good prices for pump services Amazing ❤️
Great team , great services! For sure in need I will come back at them !
This is a great company with lovely people. John came today and done a great job. Thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication. Keep doing the great job that you do. I am more than happy to recomand this company to all my friends.
Very happy with the service had work done with no problems great timing quality work and good prices I highly recommend master mix 👍🏼
Great service, concrete looks great. Very impressed! Thanks
Great Service good Quality
That is great! Thank you so much for your review.
Turned up on time and was very helpful
That is great to hear! Thanks so much for your review.
Very reliable, friendly and cost effective service. We are a regular customer of Master Mix’s, we always feel valued and well looked after!
Great to hear! Thanks so much for your review.
5 star service