Marshall Motor Group Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Marshall Motor Group
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Marshall Motor Group made you happy

"Dealt with them after having purchased a new E-Class. The service is not good, they are very friendly though there always seems to be an issue, I was not booked incorrectly, or something was broken during the service and not reported and I had to find it my self, not replacing parts even though it was on the service plan/receipt, promised phone calls that don't happen. I don't think I will be buying another Merc even though the other half would like one, Not going to happen."
Are you Marshall Motor Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased a new Skoda Fabia and traded in my old car (Also a Fabia). The whole process was flawless from start to finish. The salesman was professional, knowledgble and easy to deal with. Marshall's kept us well communicated at every stage and did exactly as promised. Having dealt with Marshall's Skoda, Croydon before I can personally say that customer service is first class on every occasion, not just this once."
Marshall Motor Group is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews