Market Recruitment Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Market Recruitment

About Market Recruitment: Market Recruitment help ambitious B2B technology clients hire marketers who can make them grow

Index House St Georges Lane

Telephone
Emma Wright
"Attentive and helpful on the phone. Great help for interview and presentation prep."
Ross Chapman
"Recently, at a newly-funded enterprise SaaS company, I needed to hire great talent, fast and - as the first marketing leader - I had little time for the usual back-and-forth that recruiting requires. Market Recruitment's unique approach of video interviewing the first shortlist of top candidates saved us tons of time, allowed us to quickly judge capability and cultural fit, and ultimately accelerated the hiring process. They supplied us with a strong selection of outstanding content, product and demand generation team leaders and top candidates were 'in the driving seat' within 3 months. If you're an ambitious tech company in or entering the UK market and needing to build or expand a marketing team to fuel growth, I recommended getting in touch with Matt, Fiona, Ruth and the great team at Market Recruitment."
"Having worked with over a dozen recruiters during my most recent job hunt I can confidently say that Market Recruitment, specifically Ruth, were a cut above the rest. They've placed me in a fantastic role which I believe will be a great fit and despite my nagging were always very quick to respond. Highly Recommended!"
"The Market Recruitment team were friendly, efficient and transparent in their approach. Would recommend!"
Market Recruitment is rated 4.65 based on 26 reviews