Market Recruitment Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Market Recruitment

About Market Recruitment: Market Recruitment help ambitious B2B technology clients hire marketers who can make them grow

Index House St Georges Lane

Telephone
Koby Amedume
"I have worked with Matt for a few years now and he has always been a great point of contact for recruitment and advice on roles. Matt has helped source some really strong candidates for my teams and has always been pragmatic in his approach."
Oliver Stoller
"Market Recruitment provided me with expert advice on all aspects and stages of the hiring process. I found Matt to be extremely helpful, providing expert opinions and insights that really made a big difference and gave me a competitive edge. I will certainly be referencing Matt's advice in the future and do not hesitate to recommend Market Recruitment."
Dean Lindsay
"Matt was fantastic throughout the process, getting me a great role and opportunity, as well as getting me prepared for the interviews. I’m having a great time in the new role and Matt was instrumental in getting me this opportunity - thank you!"
"Great introduction to the company pre interview. Following the interview they kept me up to date. Transparent and supportive."
"Market Recruitment placed me into a great role and then I ended up hiring a team through them. And I can't thank them enough. Every brief I gave them I knew I could trust them. You only have to talk to them for a few minutes to realise you're dealing with experienced recruiters who know B2B marketing inside out. This year has been our best year for leads, conversions and sales. And we couldn't have achieved it without their support."
"Market Recruitment were excellent at helping me find my dream job! Matt, the Director, was incredibly helpful and often went out of his way to provide me with assistance. He was always friendly, considerate and easy to talk to on the phone. Would definitely recommend this company & looking forward to starting my new role that wouldn't have been possible without the help from Matt and his team! Nikkita"
"Market Recruitment is a brilliant company. They were extremely helpful and gave me all kinds of advice that proved hugely beneficial. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends or colleagues."
"Fantastic recruitment experience. Strong and timely communication throughout the process, including follow-up once starting in a role."
"Market Recruitment was amazing! I was guided step-by-step through a very difficult recruitment process and the help was very beneficial."
"Great experience, really understanding with brilliant communication throughout the process."
"Never assisted me in any way shape or form! Useless and only contacted me back to request a review - well, here it is! Also, remove me from your mailing list. Thanks!"
I've got to say Dionne, we were surprised by your review. Especially given that we placed you into a company that you were really excited to join. It's such a shame you decided to leave after only a couple of few weeks and without giving your employer a reason why. We wish you all the best though.
"The Market Recruitment team were friendly, efficient and transparent in their approach. Would recommend!"
"Support wasn’t there when I needed it due to a poor placement, I don’t feel you understand the job role enough when placing - I was getting paid a high salary for not doing a lot."
It was a real shame that it didn't work out. And despite talking to you outside of work hours there was only so much we could do to support you. By their own admission, the company got it wrong. Regardless of that though, we were also really disappointed it didn't work out for you. Although it's some consolation to hear that you're happy in your new role. Thank you for the feedback.
"Simply the best."