Market Recruitment Reviews

of reviewers recommend Market Recruitment
Telephone
Read Market Recruitment Reviews

About Market Recruitment:

Market Recruitment help ambitious B2B technology clients hire marketers who can make them grow

Index House St Georges Lane

Market Recruitment 5 star review on 12th June 2019
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 7th June 2019
Sara Bell
More Photos & Videos
Recently, at a newly-funded enterprise SaaS company, I needed to hire great talent, fast and - as the first marketing leader - I had little time for the usual back-and-forth that recruiting requires. Market Recruitment's unique approach of video interviewing the first shortlist of top candidates saved us tons of time, allowed us to quickly judge capability and cultural fit, and ultimately accelerated the hiring process. They supplied us with a strong selection of outstanding content, product and demand generation team leaders and top candidates were 'in the driving seat' within 3 months. If you're an ambitious tech company in or entering the UK market and needing to build or expand a marketing team to fuel growth, I recommended getting in touch with Matt, Fiona, Ruth and the great team at Market Recruitment.
Fiona provided a service. Help and guidance during the whole process, guiding to get the most our of the interview and process.
It’s the best recruitment agency I’ve ever worked with. Lucy and Ruth helped me find my dream job, they respected my tight schedule and they made the whole process smooth and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend them!
Market Recruitment have been able to search out some great quality candidates on job searches that I had previously advertised online with no success. They have been determined and have delivered on some difficult briefs - I would highly recommend them.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 12th November 2019
I had a great pleasure to be working with Fiona and the team. Fiona have found me a perfect dream position, prepped me amazingly for all interviews and communicated with me swiftly and with no issues. I have luckily secured that job and received an offer I wanted within few days! I can recommend Market Recruitment to absolutely everyone in the Marketing word who is looking for a new challenge. They listen to all your requirements and wishes and make the job hunt pleasant and not stressful!
Thank you so much Fiona and the team!
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 8th November 2019
An agency who truly understand the criteria and not only mapped my competencies to roles, but also my aspirations and personality for a suitable culture fit - a key area often overlooked. The outcome has been fantastic, I don't think I'd have found something so well suited on my own.

Market Recruitment is a sincere, supportive, experienced, and knowledgeable recruiter.

Thank you to Fiona and the rest of the team. It's been a pleasure working with you!
It has been nothing but a pleasure dealing with Matt and the rest of the team at Market Recruitment, Matt truly understands marketing and couples this
great knowledge with excellent people and recruitment skills. He takes time to understand candidate aspirations and requirements and keeps you informed at every step of the process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Matt and the team to anyone seeking their next exciting marketing opportunity, without a doubt the best agency I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 7th October 2019
Attentive and helpful on the phone. Great help for interview and presentation prep.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 30th August 2019
Matt approached me with a role that really matched my skills and experience, but before introducing the opportunity, Matt took his time to understand what I really wanted.

Having worked with many other recruiters that find anything they can, I was simply given the opportunity to choose, all calls were good advise, friendly and calm, his aim was to place me in the right role, not the role he had. Even after the contract was signed and sealed, he was kind enough to check-in to see how I was doing.

The recruitment process from start to finish was excellent!
Having worked with over a dozen recruiters during my most recent job hunt I can confidently say that Market Recruitment, specifically Ruth, were a cut above the rest. They've placed me in a fantastic role which I believe will be a great fit and despite my nagging were always very quick to respond. Highly Recommended!
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 12th June 2019
As soon as I contacted Matt and Fiona they were straight on the case to find maternity cover at short notice. They were extremely responsive and put forward some fantastic candidates. Thank you both for your professional and speedy approach.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 7th June 2019
Thanks Sara, we really appreciate the opportunity to help you. And good luck with the little one :)
A lovely, friendly company to work with, who can't do enough for their clients. They kept me fully up to date throughout the entire process, even when there wasn't any progress. I would highly recommend using them as a recruitment agency.
It's been a very long time since I've worked with a recruitment company that really impressed me. Market Recruitment has been nothing short of excellent. The team took the time to really understand my requirements, set realistic expectations, provided high calibre candidates (such that narrowing the pool was very difficult), and were extremely easy to work with. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Market Recruitment and will certainly be utilising its services again in the future.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 12th April 2019
Great team who realised that we are a start up with a very special culture with strong values around people. They weeded out the hot air, the jargon and the can't roll your sleeves up and got us a superstar. Thank you.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 19th February 2019
Lucy Dodgson helped me throughout the entire recruitment process and was always available when I needed. I have her to thank for my new job.
Matt knows the B2B marketing job market inside out and he was quick to understand the kind of role I was looking for. He provided me with great interview tips and advice. I could not recommend Matt and his team more highly. Thank you!
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 10th January 2019
This company was excellent throughout my recruitment process, and helped me land a fantastic role with Bureau van Dijk. Matt was helpful and informative from the first contact to the last, and really guided me through the process.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 2nd January 2019
Spoke to a lot of recruiters and these guys are on the money. Friendly, honest, supportive. Couldn't have asked for more. Their knowledge about B2B marketing in Tech is incredible too.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 28th December 2018
I have worked with Matt for a few years now and he has always been a great point of contact for recruitment and advice on roles. Matt has helped source some really strong candidates for my teams and has always been pragmatic in his approach.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Market Recruitment provided me with expert advice on all aspects and stages of the hiring process. I found Matt to be extremely helpful, providing expert opinions and insights that really made a big difference and gave me a competitive edge. I will certainly be referencing Matt's advice in the future and do not hesitate to recommend Market Recruitment.
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 5th December 2018