Market Recruitment Reviews

of reviewers recommend Market Recruitment
Telephone
Read Market Recruitment Reviews

About Market Recruitment:

Market Recruitment help ambitious B2B technology clients hire marketers who can make them grow

Index House St Georges Lane

Ross Chapman
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 12th June 2019
Market Recruitment 5 star review on 7th June 2019
Sara Bell
Never assisted me in any way shape or form! Useless and only contacted me back to request a review - well, here it is! Also, remove me from your mailing list. Thanks!
I've got to say Dionne, we were surprised by your review. Especially given that we placed you into a company that you were really excited to join. It's such a shame you decided to leave after only a couple of few weeks and without giving your employer a reason why. We wish you all the best though.
Support wasn’t there when I needed it due to a poor placement, I don’t feel you understand the job role enough when placing - I was getting paid a high salary for not doing a lot.
It was a real shame that it didn't work out. And despite talking to you outside of work hours there was only so much we could do to support you. By their own admission, the company got it wrong. Regardless of that though, we were also really disappointed it didn't work out for you. Although it's some consolation to hear that you're happy in your new role. Thank you for the feedback.
Market Recruitment is rated 4.73 based on 33 reviews